Share pet collecting news and advice.
Jesjbrown
MVP
Pet Score:4219
Realm:Garona-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Jesjbrown » December 13th, 2014, 1:15 pm

Maylenne wrote:
Jesjbrown youre Adder, Albino Chimaeraling and Darkmoon Hatchling could really use some love in WOD
Well [profile]Maylenne[/profile], little Lenne the [pet]Albino Chimaeraling[/pet], May the [pet]Darkmoon Hatchling[/pet], and Maylenne the [pet]Adder[/pet] have all joined my max level pets!

[profile]Vidrax[/profile] you should level up your [pet]Sprite Darter Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Stitched Pup[/pet], and to balance out the ickiness of the Stitched pup, how about the adorable [pet]Direhorn Runt[/pet]?

Three more for me please! (I don't mind what quality, been getting lots of stones from garrison dailies :D ) Oh, and any unnamed pets will be named after you in some fashion.

Maylenne
Pet Score:6326
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Maylenne » December 14th, 2014, 1:49 pm

Riena wrote:
Bobbyjoe wrote:This sounds fun. I hope you don't mind me joining in :)

Riena, how about leveling up those pets from the Timeless Isle - Ominous Flame, Jademist Dancer and Jadefire Spirit.
Power-leveled these babies the rest of the way in my Menagerie today!

Maylenne, your Harpy Youngling, Pandaren Air Spirit, and Everbloom Peachick are feeling neglected!

3 more rares for me please!
Done :D

Well Jesjbrown we meet again :D
Creepy Crawly, Darkmoon Glowfly and Dark Phoenix Hatchling are lonely at level 1 and want to play with the 25 pets :D

3 please only the rare ones

Tipperscales
Pet Score:8738
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Tipperscales » December 14th, 2014, 10:33 pm

Maylenne wrote:Tipperscales you're Aqua strider and Ashstone core could really use some love :D
My two pets are now A+ (24 lvls) so they are sitting pretty at max.

Maylenne, get your Rusty and Shimmershell Snail up to 25, and to aid you in this ghastly task, get your Ghastly Kid up too.

Bobbyjoe
Pet Score:3628
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Bobbyjoe » December 15th, 2014, 10:12 am

Vidrax wrote:Bobbyjoe, that [pet]Tainted Waveling[/pet] could be a lot stronger. You want your waveling to be a proper corrosive force in your menagerie, don't you?
My [pet]Tainted Waveling [/pet] is now a bonafide lvl 25 adult pet :D

[profile]Tipperscales[/profile], that [pet]Singing Sunflower[/pet] needs to be brought out to the lawn to play before it wilts.

Saikred
Top Rater
Pet Score:2978
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Saikred » December 15th, 2014, 10:32 am

Can I play too? I'd like one to level / catch as well

x
Collection: http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/Saikred/
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/moonglade/Junara/simple

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » December 15th, 2014, 12:06 pm

Jesjbrown wrote: [profile]Voskres[/profile] - I think you should level some shiny purple pets because glowy purple pets are the best. [pet]Kirin Tor Familiar[/pet], [pet]Dark Phoenix Hatchling[/pet], and [pet]Droplet of Y'Shaarj[/pet]!
I purpled out with these guys and looked for other purple pets/icons and also leveled [pet]Tiny Twister[/pet], [pet]Teroclaw Hatchling[/pet], and [pet]Shadow Sporebat[/pet].

[profile]Saikred[/profile], level up your [pet]Doom Bloom[/pet] and go catch yourself an [pet]Electrified Razortooth[/pet].

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » December 16th, 2014, 1:50 pm

Starrefyre wrote:Graven your Stormwing could use some love.
Thanks [profile]Starrefyre[/profile] and welcome to the thread. :)
Stormwing is now flying high at 25.

[profile]Voskres[/profile] that's a nice new [pet]Mechanical Axebeak[/pet] you have there, but he needs some love. While you've got your toolbox handy, how about giving [pet]Mechanical Chicken[/pet], [pet]Mechanical Scorpid[/pet], [pet]Mechanical Squirrel[/pet] and [pet]Mechanopeep[/pet] a tune-up too!

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » December 17th, 2014, 12:11 pm

So, I'm really pretty new to the world of leveling the pets, though I'm doing pretty good (I think) at collecting them. Have NOTHING for stones, so still looking at original rarities on most of my pets.

That being said, I want to play!

Graven, looking at your BEAUTIFUL list of pets, I'm going to have to say that [pet]Hatespark[/pet] probably wouldn't be so hateful if she were level 25, and your [pet]Doom Bloom[/pet] wouldn't be so doom and gloom if she joined Hatespark.

Go easy on me?

Daro
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Maylenne

Post by Maylenne » December 17th, 2014, 3:04 pm

Tipperscales wrote:
Maylenne wrote:Tipperscales you're Aqua strider and Ashstone core could really use some love :D
My two pets are now A+ (24 lvls) so they are sitting pretty at max.

Maylenne, get your Rusty and Shimmershell Snail up to 25, and to aid you in this ghastly task, get your Ghastly Kid up too.
My Snail are going slow but strong on level 25, my Ghastly kid is haunting the other level 25 :P

Darolyn welcome to this topic and because it is you're first time here I will pick 2 blue ones for you: Ashstone Core and Aqua Strider really want to be stronger then now

3 rares for me please :D

Jen___
Pet Score:3660
BattleTag®:druidheals#1502
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Jen___ » December 17th, 2014, 5:54 pm

Forest Sproutling, Sun Sproutling, Phoenix Hatchling

only 1 rare for me please

Jesjbrown
MVP
Pet Score:4219
Realm:Garona-us

Post by Jesjbrown » December 20th, 2014, 2:28 pm

Maylenne wrote:
Well Jesjbrown we meet again :D
Creepy Crawly, Darkmoon Glowfly and Dark Phoenix Hatchling are lonely at level 1 and want to play with the 25 pets :D

3 please only the rare ones
Well, [profile]Maylenne[/profile], Malcreep the [pet]Creepy Crawly[/pet], Laymen the [pet]Darkmoon Glowfly[/pet], and Gemini the [pet]Dark Phoenix Hatchling[/pet] (who already had a name), have joined the top of my ranks along with Lenne, Maylenne, and May!

Jen_____, your [pet]Sprite Darter Hatchling[/pet] desperately wants your attention. Level it up next!

Three more for me please! (And FYI, I'm naming those pets after whoever give me the challenge unless they already have names. :D )

Maylenne

Post by Maylenne » December 21st, 2014, 9:20 am

Jen___ wrote:Forest Sproutling, Sun Sproutling, Phoenix Hatchling

only 1 rare for me please
All 3 are done :D

Well Jesjbrown pets with my name again...
Disgusting Oozeling, Dread Hatchling and Feline Familiar could use you're attention.

3 rares for me please (a)

Vidrax
Pet Score:4273
Realm:Die ewige Wacht-eu

Post by Vidrax » December 21st, 2014, 4:16 pm

Jesjbrown wrote: [profile]Vidrax[/profile] you should level up your [pet]Sprite Darter Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Stitched Pup[/pet], and to balance out the ickiness of the Stitched pup, how about the adorable [pet]Direhorn Runt[/pet]?
Pip the [pet]Sprite Darter Hatchling[/pet], Zombeagle the [pet]Stitched Pup[/pet], and Trixie the [pet]Direhorn Runt[/pet] are all leveled up now.
Maylenne wrote: 3 rares for me please (a)
[profile]Maylenne[/profile], for the snowy season you should show your [pet]Snow Cub[/pet], your [pet]Frostwolf Pup[/pet] and your [pet]Pengu[/pet] some love.

Happy holidays, and 3 new rares for me, please!

Graven

Post by Graven » December 21st, 2014, 9:30 pm

Darolyn wrote:Graven, looking at your BEAUTIFUL list of pets, I'm going to have to say that [pet]Hatespark[/pet] probably wouldn't be so hateful if she were level 25, and your [pet]Doom Bloom[/pet] wouldn't be so doom and gloom if she joined Hatespark.
Thanks. :) Hatespark hasn't chilled out at all now that he's 25, and Snapdragon the [pet]Doom Bloom[/pet] is still pretty moody too!

[profile]Vidrax[/profile] here are your 3 rares to level - [pet]Bush Chicken[/pet], [pet]Iron Starlette[/pet] and [pet]Waterfly[/pet]. Since the Waterfly only has a couple of levels to go, how about you level your [pet]Dancing Water Skimmer[/pet] too?

Maylenne

Post by Maylenne » December 24th, 2014, 2:35 am

Vidrax wrote:
Jesjbrown wrote: [profile]Vidrax[/profile] you should level up your [pet]Sprite Darter Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Stitched Pup[/pet], and to balance out the ickiness of the Stitched pup, how about the adorable [pet]Direhorn Runt[/pet]?
Pip the [pet]Sprite Darter Hatchling[/pet], Zombeagle the [pet]Stitched Pup[/pet], and Trixie the [pet]Direhorn Runt[/pet] are all leveled up now.
Maylenne wrote: 3 rares for me please (a)
[profile]Maylenne[/profile], for the snowy season you should show your [pet]Snow Cub[/pet], your [pet]Frostwolf Pup[/pet] and your [pet]Pengu[/pet] some love.

Happy holidays, and 3 new rares for me, please!
Al 3 are running playfully together in the snow :)

Graven I found 3 pets in your list Forest Moth, Doom Bloom and your maggot want some attention of you during the holidays.

3 rares for me please

Tipperscales
Pet Score:8738
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Tipperscales » December 24th, 2014, 3:22 pm

Bobbyjoe wrote:[profile]Tipperscales[/profile], that [pet]Singing Sunflower[/pet] needs to be brought out to the lawn to play before it wilts.
My [pet]Singing Sunflower[/pet] is now 25, and keeping the zombies off my lawn.

[profile]Maylenne[/profile], you need to get your [pet]Sky-bo[/pet] and [pet]Legs[/pet] to 25. And since you only have 1 poor quality pet, you should get a rare [pet]Wharf Rat[/pet] and level that to 25 too.

Maylenne

Post by Maylenne » December 28th, 2014, 4:03 pm

Tipperscales wrote:
Bobbyjoe wrote:[profile]Tipperscales[/profile], that [pet]Singing Sunflower[/pet] needs to be brought out to the lawn to play before it wilts.
My [pet]Singing Sunflower[/pet] is now 25, and keeping the zombies off my lawn.

[profile]Maylenne[/profile], you need to get your [pet]Sky-bo[/pet] and [pet]Legs[/pet] to 25. And since you only have 1 poor quality pet, you should get a rare [pet]Wharf Rat[/pet] and level that to 25 too.
[pet]Sky-bo[/pet], [pet]Legs[/pet] and [pet]Wharf Rat[/pet] are running among my other 25 pets.

[profile]Tipperscales[/profile] your [pet]Albino Chimaeraling[/pet], [pet]Bleu Dragonhawk[/pet] and [pet]Crimson Lasher[/pet] are begging for some attention

3 rares for me please

Graven

Post by Graven » December 28th, 2014, 7:52 pm

Maylenne wrote:Graven I found 3 pets in your list Forest Moth, Doom Bloom and your maggot want some attention of you during the holidays.
Springfield the [pet]Forest Moth[/pet] and Malcolm the [pet]Maggot[/pet] have battled their way to the top. Snapdragon the [pet]Doom Bloom[/pet] was actually already leveled from my previous challenge, I just hadn't updated my collection yet. So, I decided to level the rest of my Winter Veil pets - [pet]Lumpy[/pet], Motorhead the [pet]Clockwork Rocket Bot[/pet] and Mary, [pet]Winter's Little Helper[/pet] have now caught up with the rest of their festive friends. :)

[profile]Maylenne[/profile] here are your 3 rares - [pet]Emerald Whelpling[/pet], [pet]Ruby Droplet[/pet] and [pet]Soul of the Forge[/pet].

Lakestone
Pet Score:5196
BattleTag®:Lakestone#2247
Realm:Blade's Edge-eu

Post by Lakestone » December 29th, 2014, 1:55 pm

Graven wrote:
[profile]Lakestone[/profile] how about leveling your [pet]Ancient Nest Guardian[/pet], [pet]Spawn of G'nathus[/pet] and one of my faves, the [pet]Darkmoon Hatchling[/pet]?
They managed to get lvl25 right in time for Christmas :)

Now it's your turn Graven :) what about some of your newly Draenor pets as [pet]Zomstrok[/pet], [pet]Hydraling[/pet] and [pet]Ikky[/pet] :)

Next poster; 2-3 pets for me :)

Helly
Top Rater
Pet Score:4926
Realm:Defias Brotherhood-eu

Post by Helly » December 29th, 2014, 2:05 pm

Lakestone, your Zomstrok and Weebomination want be all grown up! if they get lonely and want a friend, your Tranquil Mechanical Yeti would be happy to join them!!

Next poster, 2 for me please!

*Easing back into pet leveling*