Share pet collecting news and advice.
Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Hermy » July 13th, 2014, 3:39 am

Voskres wrote:[profile]Hermy[/profile], once again you return to the keeper of knowledge as a mere hatchling to receive your enlightenment.

Bring along your hatchlings so that you may share your skills and power! [pet]Phoenix Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Mulgore Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Dread Hatchling[/pet], and [pet]Venomspitter Hatchling[/pet] are waiting to join you in glorious battle!
My hatchlings & I have returned from our voyage of discovery, far wiser.

And on my little side project, I have just 6 more Dragonkin to level to 25, and that family is done! :D

[profile]Koriala[/profile], I have a challenge for you that should keep you occupied! I've chosen one of my favourite pets from each family for you to level (and upgrade to rare, if you can).

Aquatic: [pet]Emperor Crab[/pet]
Beast: [pet]Death Adder Hatchling[/pet]
Critter: [pet]Wolpertinger[/pet] (my first Level 25 pet!)
Dragonkin: [pet]Spawn of Onyxia[/pet]
Elemental: [pet]Tiny Snowman[/pet]
Flying: [pet]Gryphon Hatchling[/pet]
Humanoid: [pet]Bonkers[/pet]
Magic: [pet]Oily Slimeling[/pet]
Mechanical: [pet]Blue Clockwork Rocket Bot[/pet]
Undead: [pet]Unborn Val'kyr[/pet]

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » July 14th, 2014, 4:02 pm

Sffcorgi wrote:[profile]Hermy[/profile], you're awfully busy already, but I'd like you to grit your teeth and add your [pet]Maggot[/pet] to your Level 25 pets. Get it over with! ;)
Grit my teeth I did, and that disgusting [pet]Maggot[/pet] is now Level 25. Considering I was already grossed out, and would be more than happy never to see another one in any form, ever again, I levelled his filthy mates [pet]Devouring Maggot[/pet] & [pet]Festering Maggot[/pet] as well. Plus, all of my Dragonkins are now Level 25, aaaaaaaaand ... my Elementals are all at least Level 10.

PHEW! :shock:

Now, [profile]Sffcorgi[/profile], I have a trio of cheeky monkeys that I think need levelling. Choose one, two or level all three!

[pet]Baby Ape[/pet], [pet]Bonkers[/pet] & [pet]Darkmoon Monkey[/pet].

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » July 16th, 2014, 1:18 pm

Sffcorgi wrote:[profile]Voskres[/profile], you need to improve your average level! Let's bump up two useful, neglected pets to improve that average - your [pet]Feline Familiar[/pet] and [pet]Alterac Brew Pup[/pet]. (Cats and dogs, living together...!)
Done. Getting slower as I am out Beta now and then.

Tangent - if you haven't seen any or Weird Al's new videos, he is releasing one each day this week. He has already release Tacky (Parody of Happy) with several actors including Jack Black in it. Yesterday it was Word Crimes (parody of Blurred Lines). The video is just dictionary cartoons but still funny. Today is going to be Foil (Royals) and I haven't seen it yet.

Anyhoo, [profile]Sffcorgi[/profile], in honor of my oldest who is adopted, you need to give proper attention to your adoptees: [pet]Mr. Wiggles[/pet], [pet]Peanut[/pet], [pet]Scooter the Snail[/pet],[pet] Speedy[/pet], and [pet]Whiskers the Rat[/pet] all need you to show them you love them just the same as the rest of your pets.

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » July 16th, 2014, 3:58 pm

Sffcorgi wrote:You're an overachiever, [profile]Hermy[/profile] - I like that about you!

Update at ghastly-o'clock-in-the-morning: DONE!

You know, you have a [pet]Pandaren Fire Spirit[/pet] and your own [pet]Bonkers[/pet] who are - GASP! - Level 1! I think you should get them at least to Level 10, if not all the way up.
Eeeeee, noooo! They are just duplicates, one I hadn't caged yet & I don't have the heart to release my extra [pet]Bonkers[/pet]! :lol: I have been levelling a bunch of 'A' pets though - [pet]Albino Snake[/pet], [pet]Azure Crane Chick[/pet], [pet]Ashleaf Spriteling[/pet], [pet]Ancona Chicken[/pet], [pet]Aqua Strider[/pet] & [pet]Armadillo Pup[/pet], so please forgive me!

Now Voskres, I'm jealous of your [pet]Hippogryph Hatchling[/pet] and your [pet]Hopling[/pet]. Go on & make me Jealousy Level 25. :mrgreen:

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » July 16th, 2014, 4:05 pm

Hermy wrote: Now Voskres, I'm jealous of ... your [pet]Hopling[/pet].
You know, [pet]Hopling[/pet] is just a quest reward and it is fairly easy to do.

Koriala
Top Rater
Pet Score:9364
BattleTag®:Filsket#1453
Realm:Nagrand-eu

Post by Koriala » July 16th, 2014, 7:59 pm

Ooft, what an adventure! All 10 pets levelled to 25 and upgraded to rare, plus I discovered that the gryphon hatchling has the CUTEST attack animation ever. What a sweetie!

[url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/Sffcorgi/#page5c]Sffcorgi[/url], how about helping out some of your exotic birds? Noteably your [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/flying/parrots/senegal/]Senegal[/url], [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/flying/parrots/green-wing-macaw/]Green Wing Macaw[/url] and [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/flying/parrots/cockatiel/]Cockatiel[/url]? Whilst your at it, get those bad boys upgraded to rare!

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » July 18th, 2014, 4:53 am

I seem to have missed out on a challenge, so I got off my butt & got [pet]Hopling[/pet], and then levelled him to 25. For some reason I thought he was linked to a different (group) achievement, so I was happy to find out he was actually easy to get! :D

[profile]Koriala[/profile], I think you should level your [pet]Creepy Crate[/pet], because his noises always make me laugh. :lol:

Rhum
MVP
Pet Score:11392
Realm:Earthen Ring-eu

Post by Rhum » July 18th, 2014, 8:16 pm

Hermy
Help your Lost of Lordaeron find its way to 25, and youll be helping me get enough posts to be able to insert links.

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » July 19th, 2014, 4:06 am

My [pet]Lost of Lordaeron[/pet] has found his way - plus, I didn't really realise how cute he was! I think he's one of my new favourites. :D

[profile]Rhum[/profile], I think you're just levelling duplicates now (wow!), so how about another [pet]Tiny Harvester[/pet]?

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13370
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » July 19th, 2014, 12:51 pm

So Venus and my Terrible Turnip are ready to fight zombies and protect the garden! Wait....wrong game....In any event they are 25 :)

Sffcorgi, flys can be very annoying. However in the pet realm they can be very useful. Your challenge, Darkmoon Fly, Tiny Flamefly and your Firefly :)

*****NEXT POSTER****** Two for me please :)

Jathal
Pet Score:4806
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-us

Post by Jathal » July 19th, 2014, 12:56 pm

Took a bit, but Pierre is cooking with gas now!

Beana.....You have a pet with a bunch of legs and a pet without any that are both needing a kick in the butt...if you can find it. :mrgreen: How about putting on the steel-toe moccasins and booting your Brown Snake and Coilfang Stalker up to 25.

Adumbledore
Top Rater
Pet Score:9248
BattleTag®:ADumbledore#1672
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Adumbledore » July 19th, 2014, 7:54 pm

Jathal, your Cinder Kitten is burning to get to level 25!

For whoever gets me, please give me 3 or 4. :)

Visit my pet battle blog: http://petpersuasion.wordpress.com/

Rhum
MVP

Post by Rhum » July 19th, 2014, 8:38 pm

Adumbledore
4 random choices for you beggining with S, scooter the snail, sand kitten, smolderweb hatchling, and stinkbug

Hermy
Yea, Im on duplicates now, very satisfying. I worked on my uniques mostly from lower levels first, setting myself a minimum level of say 10, then grabbed all my 1-9 for levelling in the wild. Same time I kept topping up a few higher ones to 20+, so I could throw them into the dailies. Mostly used feline familiar and turnip till all wilds were rare, then switched the turnip to random 25s.
Tiny harvester done, Im ready for a couple more.

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » July 20th, 2014, 4:12 am

I got skipped again. :cry: I'm going to start getting a complex if this keeps up!

[profile]Rhum[/profile], how about two more white rabbits? [pet]Arctic Hare[/pet] & [pet]Elfin Rabbit[/pet].

Rhum
MVP

Post by Rhum » July 20th, 2014, 6:04 am

Hermy
How could they pass you by!
Your Darting Hatchling needs a speed up, and your Darkshore Cub needs some growth
Ill get to work on the rabbits