Share pet collecting news and advice.
Droodics
Top Rater
Pet Score:3692
BattleTag®:Frozenlore#2917
Realm:Ravencrest-eu
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Droodics » November 19th, 2013, 5:31 pm

Yumehayla wrote:My [pet]Fluxfire Feline[/pet] now works like clockwork!

Droodics, your [pet]Skunky Alemental[/pet] wouldn't get anyone drunk like this, you better make him more potent!
Damn you, I leveled my [pet]Skunky Alemental[/pet] to level 25 last night, and we went out and drank to celebrate, I've lost my wallet and I think I'll be in Hangover IV.
For you [profile]Yumehayla[/profile], because it's WoW Aniversary, level your [pet]Baby Blizzard Bear [/pet]as a tribute to Blizzard.
Last edited by Droodics on November 19th, 2013, 6:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Guest » November 19th, 2013, 5:42 pm

Seqenenre wrote:[profile]Haevlyn[/profile] - [pet]Kovok[/pet] is tired of sitting around in your pet journal. Feed him plenty of brains to make him big and strong, then teach him some new tricks.
Kovok has eaten lots of brains and sprayed pheromones everywhere.

[profile]Droodics[/profile], you wish you had a [pet]Snowshoe Hare[/pet] to accompany you on your adventures, but it's no where to be found! Find a Rare, Snowshoe Hare and say that once for each time you level him ^^

Jazmynpuma
Pet Score:13728
Realm:Thorium Brotherhood-us

Post by Jazmynpuma » November 19th, 2013, 9:35 pm

Haevlyn wrote:
Seqenenre wrote:[profile]Haevlyn[/profile] - [pet]Kovok[/pet] is tired of sitting around in your pet journal. Feed him plenty of brains to make him big and strong, then teach him some new tricks.

[profile]Droodics[/profile], you wish you had a [pet]Snowshoe Hare[/pet] to accompany you on your adventures, but it's no where to be found! Find a Rare, Snowshoe Hare and say that once for each time you level him ^^

Don't leave your tiny snowman out in the cold. Time to see how chill he is.

Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us

Post by Opallena » November 19th, 2013, 11:26 pm

Peanut and Pint-Sized Pink Pachyderm are both happily mucnhing er.... peanuts at level 25!

Jazmynpuma, I see you started leveling your Netherspace Abyssal so why not finish leveling him to 25 so he can nuke the competition?

Next poster: two pets please!

Tipperscales
Pet Score:8738
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Tipperscales » November 20th, 2013, 2:03 am

My anub idol and zeppelin are both 25, horay!

Opallena, lvl your Ashleaf spriteling and your armadillo pup up, together, friends forever.

Tharloch
Pet Score:3883
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Tharloch » November 20th, 2013, 3:09 am

Seqenenre wrote:
[profile]Tharloch[/profile] - I think you should level up your [pet]Pet Bombling[/pet]. I think you'll enjoy the experience. You could even say that it will... be a blast?

*creeps out of thread looking ashamed*
The experience was a . . . wait for it. . . a bomb!

*listens to the deafening sounds of sooo many groans*

It's been a wet and dreary day, so [profile]Tipperscales[/profile], perhaps your [pet]Spirit of Summer[/pet] could brighten things up a bit.

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » November 20th, 2013, 1:06 pm

Droodics wrote:
Amargodreams wrote:Lil Xt crush and stomped and cried his way to lvl 25~~

Droodics, better level Withers before he withers away :)
My [pet]withers [/pet]has bloomed in a perfect level 25 tree.
[profile]Faithhealer[/profile], your [pet]Tainted Waveling[/pet] could destroy all of his flying enemies with it's vicious poison spells, let's help him do that at level 25.
At long last my [pet]Tainted Waveling[/pet] has reached the top. Now if I could just convince him to stop trying to poison the rest of the team.

[profile]Tharloch[/profile] I keep seeing these cute little mechanical eyes and I believe they're asking for your [pet]De-Weaponized Mechanical Companion[/pet] to join your elite team.

Opallena
Top Rater

Post by Opallena » November 20th, 2013, 2:58 pm

My Ashleaf Spriteling and Armadillo pup are happily playing together at lvel 25!

Faithhealer, its nearing the end of MoP so why not level your Lucky Quilen Cub?

Next poster: two pets please

Tharloch
Pet Score:3883
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Tharloch » November 21st, 2013, 4:02 am

Faithhealer wrote:
[profile]Tharloch[/profile] I keep seeing these cute little mechanical eyes and I believe they're asking for your [pet]De-Weaponized Mechanical Companion[/pet] to join your elite team.
Indeed, my [pet]De-Weaponized Mechanical Companion[/pet] has joined the elite team.

As for [profile]Opallena[/profile], your request for two shall be a race, a classic really, between [pet]Speedy[/pet] and the [pet]Hare[/pet]. May the best critter win.

Post by Guest » November 21st, 2013, 4:22 am

Jazmynpuma wrote: Don't leave your tiny snowman out in the cold. Time to see how chill he is.
My Snowman is now perfectly chilled.

[profile]Tharloch[/profile] your [pet]Wolpertinger[/pet] wants to test out those antlers.

Jazmynpuma
Pet Score:13728
Realm:Thorium Brotherhood-us

Post by Jazmynpuma » November 21st, 2013, 8:27 am

Haevlyn wrote:
My Snowman is now perfectly chilled.
My Netherspace Abyssal is hot at 25.

Your Lucky Quilen Cub is feeling lucky and wants to get rollin.

Laynee
Pet Score:2096
Realm:Kul Tiras-us

Post by Laynee » November 21st, 2013, 11:41 am

Look at that poor Tideskipper. Poor little guy is practically begging to be all grown up.

Opallena
Top Rater

Post by Opallena » November 21st, 2013, 12:33 pm

Speedy and Hare raced to the finish line- with Speedy coming in first!

Laynee- You have only one of the four Zandalari Raptors so why not level him so he's not so lonely at level 1?

Next Poster: Five pets for me to level over the weekend please!

Droodics
Top Rater
Pet Score:3692
BattleTag®:Frozenlore#2917
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Droodics » November 21st, 2013, 12:52 pm

Haevlyn wrote:

I am very lucky, farmed some books near the Dalaran crater because I didnt found any [pet]Snowshoe Hare[/pet]. Went back and a rare one found it's way to me from the first fight. He is happy to play with it's other rodent friends now at level 25.
[profile]Opallena[/profile], let's level some of the Timeless Isle new pets I see you have there: [pet]Azure Crane Chick[/pet], [pet]Death Adder Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Gulp Froglet[/pet], [pet]Harmonious Porcupette[/pet], [pet]Ominous Flame[/pet]

Arwyn3
Top Rater
Pet Score:6996
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-us

Post by Arwyn3 » November 21st, 2013, 2:15 pm

Opallena wrote:All four pandas are happily playing together at level 25!

Arwyn3, You were kind enough to rescue your Lashtail Hatchling from Zul'Gurub. Now show it some love by leveling it to 25!

Next poster: two pets for me to level please!
Lashtail Hatchling leveled! Droodics I think your Pygmy Direhorn could use some leveling. Also I'm jealous of it. :P

Yumehayla
Pet Score:6536
Realm:Steamwheedle Cartel-eu

Post by Yumehayla » November 21st, 2013, 3:19 pm

[pet]Baby Blizzard Bear [/pet] is now a proud representative!
Arwyn3, your [pet]Magic Lamp[/pet] is low on fuel, do something about it!

Next poster - three pets for me, please! :D

Arwyn3
Top Rater
Pet Score:6996
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-us

Post by Arwyn3 » November 21st, 2013, 6:40 pm

Yumehayla wrote:[pet]Baby Blizzard Bear [/pet] is now a proud representative!
Arwyn3, your [pet]Magic Lamp[/pet] is low on fuel, do something about it!

Next poster - three pets for me, please! :D
Magic Lamp Leveled and ready to shine! Yumehayla why don't you level your Pandaren Fire, Air and Earth Spirits and complete your set!

Next poster give me 3 pets please.

Mummymermaid
Pet Score:3488
BattleTag®:mummymermaid#1233
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Mummymermaid » November 21st, 2013, 7:44 pm

i like this post been wondering what to level next too many pets not enough time ><

arwyn3
iam missing Halloween so is your [pet]creepy crate[/pet] lets see if you can level him and your [pet]creepy crawly[/pet] without the crate trying to eat him! and better throw in your [pet]enchanted broom[/pet] to clean up the mess!

Bretonas
Top Rater
Pet Score:12312
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu

Post by Bretonas » November 22nd, 2013, 1:19 am

Haevlyn wrote: Bretonas, your Crimson Snake is feeling a little pale and wants to redden up in the blood of it's enemies!
That took me a while this time, no marked or beast battle-stones lol! But I made it and my snake army is getting bigger.

Talking about an army, Mummymermaid, I believe you could use some better "mechanics" to level your pets. How about starting with 2 mech gnomes. :D [pet]Clock'em[/pet] and [pet]Clockwork Gnome[/pet] both look like they could use some training! Give them some help so they can show the world what a true mechanical is capable of. ^^

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » November 22nd, 2013, 3:36 am

Opallena wrote:My Ashleaf Spriteling and Armadillo pup are happily playing together at lvel 25!

Faithhealer, its nearing the end of MoP so why not level your Lucky Quilen Cub?

Next poster: two pets please
Luck is on my side and my [pet]lucky quilen cub[/pet] is practicing to be a true terror.
[profile]Bretonas[/profile] I see you took up the challenge to get a [pet]Jubling[/pet] yet you ignore it for the flashier pets. Show it some love.