Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Tipperscales
Pet Score:8738
Realm:Argent Dawn-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Tipperscales » October 29th, 2014, 6:36 pm

Hermy wrote: [profile]Tipperscales[/profile], I think you should level your [pet]Harbinger of Flame[/pet], because he's a seriously cool looking dude!
[pet]Harbinger of Flame [/pet] burned his way to the top, and is ready to lay waist to Molten Core for those new anniversary pets.

[profile] Voskres [/profile] here are some M pets to level [pet] Macabre Marionette[/pet] [pet]Menagerie Custodian [/pet] and [pet] Mountain Cottontail [/pet]

Marleigh
Pet Score:8729
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Marleigh » October 29th, 2014, 8:49 pm

Tipperscales,

Level your Menagerie Custodian, Stitched Pup, and Sunreaver Micro-Sentry!

(To the next poster, give me 3-4 blue ones to do!)

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » October 30th, 2014, 12:08 am

Tipperscales wrote: [profile] Voskres [/profile] here are some M pets to level [pet] Macabre Marionette[/pet] [pet]Menagerie Custodian [/pet] and [pet] Mountain Cottontail [/pet]
Finished and I also leveled [pet]Fawn [/pet]and put some levels on a few smaller pets.

[profile]Marleigh[/profile], [pet]Plump Turkey[/pet] needs to get ready for you know what, [pet]Snow Cub[/pet] is ready to play in the snow, and [pet]Miniwing [/pet]and [pet]Mr. Wiggles[/pet] want to come along.

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » October 30th, 2014, 11:44 am

Shelinda wrote:That little Dusk Spiderling can't wait to become level 25! :D Help your Hare and Gazelle Fawn grow up too!
All done!

[profile]Voskres[/profile], I think you should level this trio: [pet]Black Lamb[/pet], [pet]Sapphire Cub[/pet] & [pet]Pengu[/pet].

Another three for me, please!

Marleigh
Pet Score:8729
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Marleigh » October 30th, 2014, 3:39 pm

Voskres wrote: [profile]Marleigh[/profile], [pet]Plump Turkey[/pet] needs to get ready for you know what, [pet]Snow Cub[/pet] is ready to play in the snow, and [pet]Miniwing [/pet]and [pet]Mr. Wiggles[/pet] want to come along.
Done!

[profile]Hermy[/profile], [pet]Sinister Squashling[/pet] needs love before Halloween is over! [pet]Pandaren Water Spirit[/pet] and [pet]Pandaren Fire Spirit[/pet] want to show off too!

3 more rares for me pls!

Voskres
Top Rater

Post by Voskres » October 31st, 2014, 1:27 am

Hermy wrote: [profile]Voskres[/profile], I think you should level this trio: [pet]Black Lamb[/pet], [pet]Sapphire Cub[/pet] & [pet]Pengu[/pet].
Finished and also leveled [pet]Peddlefeet [/pet]and [pet]Diemetradon Hatchling[/pet].

[profile]Marleigh[/profile], get down with your [pet]Undercity Rat[/pet], [pet]Bombay Cat[/pet] and [pet]Gazelle Fawn[/pet].

At least 3 please.

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » October 31st, 2014, 2:55 am

[profile]Voskres[/profile], here's a quintet of pets for you: [pet]Black Tabby Cat,[/pet] [pet]Dandelion Frolicker,[/pet] [pet]Enchanted Lantern[/pet], [pet]Gilnean Raven[/pet] & [pet]Harpy Youngling[/pet].

Three more for me please, and please none of my duplicates. They can wait! :D

Voskres
Top Rater

Post by Voskres » November 2nd, 2014, 10:53 pm

Hermy wrote:[profile]Voskres[/profile], here's a quintet of pets for you: [pet]Black Tabby Cat,[/pet] [pet]Dandelion Frolicker,[/pet] [pet]Enchanted Lantern[/pet], [pet]Gilnean Raven[/pet] & [pet]Harpy Youngling[/pet].
Done. Also leveled [pet]Grommloc[/pet], [pet]Stormwing[/pet], [pet]King Snake[/pet], [pet]Cockroach[/pet] and [pet]Lava Beetle[/pet] plus [profile]Wakamaru [/profile]leveled [pet]Winter's Little Helper[/pet] for me, so a very productive weekend.

[profile]Hermy[/profile], you only have something like a dozen pets not 25 and most of those in their 20s! Cra-cra, as my kids would say.

Finish off your [pet]Stone Armadillo[/pet], [pet]Sand Scarab[/pet], [pet]Tol'vir Scarab[/pet] and [pet]Lava Beetle[/pet]; should take you no time at all.

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » November 3rd, 2014, 10:21 am

Hermy wrote:
[profile]Faithhealer[/profile] ... animal, vegetable or mineral? How about one of each? [pet]Elwynn Lamb[/pet], [pet]Terrible Turnip[/pet]& [pet]Ashstone Core[/pet].

Three more for me, please!
Strange things are afoot in Azeroth but my [pet]Ashstone Core[/pet], [pet]Elwynn Lamb[/pet] and [pet]Terrible Turnip[/pet]are ready to take them on.

[profile]Voskres[/profile] I had to debate what to give you but finally settled on a small collection. Try out [pet]Sky-Bo[/pet], [pet]Plump Turkey[/pet], [pet]Pierre[/pet], and your [pet]Perky Pug[/pet].

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » November 3rd, 2014, 4:59 pm

Klaital wrote:Graven, how about leveling your Amethyst Shale Hatchling, Blue Mini Jouster, and Cornish Rex Cat next. Also saw your note about the tuskarr kite, that is on sale on my server all the time, though at around 30k so I can't afford it myself. :p
Well I've been taking a bit of a break from pet leveling lately, but I finally got these ones done - easy as ABC I guess. ;) So, Gravel, Cholmondeley and his gold jouster brother Featherstonhaugh, and Kernow have joined their pals at the big table.

[profile]Faithhealer[/profile] you have some mischievous little fellas looking for a bit of attention. How about having some fun with [pet]Corefire Imp[/pet], [pet]Fiendish Imp[/pet] and, was going to say [pet]Gregarious Grell[/pet] but since he hasn't found his way into your journal yet, let's have [pet]Rotten Little Helper[/pet] as his badly-behaved stand-in. :twisted:

Voskres
Top Rater

Post by Voskres » November 4th, 2014, 7:51 am

Faithhealer wrote: [profile]Voskres[/profile] I had to debate what to give you but finally settled on a small collection. Try out [pet]Sky-Bo[/pet], [pet]Plump Turkey[/pet], [pet]Pierre[/pet], and your [pet]Perky Pug[/pet].
Done. I leveled a couple other things but it was last night and I forget :roll:

Graven, level your new pets [pet]Widget the Departed[/pet], [pet]Iron Starlette[/pet], [pet]Cursed Birman[/pet] and don't forget your [pet]Treasure Goblin[/pet].

DearlyStars
Pet Score:2976
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by DearlyStars » November 4th, 2014, 11:00 pm

I keep putting off leveling my pets, so pick one (or 3) for me!

[profile]Voskres[/profile], level your [pet]Hyacinth Macaw[/pet]!

Voskres
Top Rater

Post by Voskres » November 5th, 2014, 1:17 am

DearlyStars wrote:[profile]Voskres[/profile], level your [pet]Hyacinth Macaw[/pet]!
Done.

Deadly, if you going to pet battle, 3 must haves are [pet]Anubisath Idol[/pet], [pet]Snarly[/pet] and [pet]Murkalot[/pet].

At least 3 please.

Eolewis
Pet Score:3089
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Eolewis » November 5th, 2014, 9:11 am

Jumping in new here, but Voskre's, I think your Little Fawn would look good flying a Tuskarr Kite around a little Teldrassil Sproutling!

*Can recommend a pet to catch and level as well as one to level if so desired

* denotes parts edited

Voskres
Top Rater

Post by Voskres » November 6th, 2014, 8:44 am

Eolewis wrote:Jumping in new here, but Voskre's, I think your Little Fawn would look good flying a Tuskarr Kite around a little Teldrassil Sproutling!
Finished.

[profile]Eolewis[/profile], level your [pet]Iron Starlette[/pet] and [pet]Darkmoon Cub[/pet] and since this is faire week you need to go get you a [pet]Jubling[/pet]. Follow the link and read comments and it will tell you how.

Namaandra
Pet Score:2038
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Namaandra » November 6th, 2014, 10:37 am

Another noob jumping in,

Voskres,
with winter and the holday season fast approaching how about you level Mr. Chilly, Winters little helper and your Tranquil Mechanical Yeti.
You may also throw in a pet for me to catch as well... Hell there are tons and tons I need.

Tipperscales
Pet Score:8738
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Tipperscales » November 7th, 2014, 3:10 am

Marleigh wrote:Tipperscales,

Level your Menagerie Custodian, Stitched Pup, and Sunreaver Micro-Sentry!
My little group is all grown up, *sniff*.

Namaandra, get your Terrible Turnip to 25, that will be helpful in capturing pets in WoD, for fun, get Syd the Squid up too.

Voskres
Top Rater

Post by Voskres » November 7th, 2014, 11:54 am

Namaandra wrote:Voskres,
with winter and the holday season fast approaching how about you level Mr. Chilly, Winters little helper and your Tranquil Mechanical Yeti.
Done.

Tipper, level your WIlly, Syd and Venus.

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13370
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » November 7th, 2014, 12:49 pm

My Fawn and Nuts are now also ready for WOD :)

Voskres, I see your Deathy, Eye of the Legion and Great Horned owl wish to join your 25 WOD ready Pet Army!

**Next Poster** 2 for me please :)

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » November 9th, 2014, 12:23 pm

Graven wrote:
[profile]Faithhealer[/profile] you have some mischievous little fellas looking for a bit of attention. How about having some fun with [pet]Corefire Imp[/pet], [pet]Fiendish Imp[/pet] and, was going to say [pet]Gregarious Grell[/pet] but since he hasn't found his way into your journal yet, let's have [pet]Rotten Little Helper[/pet] as his badly-behaved stand-in. :twisted:
[profile]Graven[/profile] my imps are causing all sorts of trouble for my warlock. She never knows if they're the battle pets or the wild imps. As for that [pet]Rotten Little Helper[/pet] I love his ability set but was very pleased to have him to 25 so he's not making rude gestures and noises everywhere I go now.

[profile]Beana[/profile] I wish you luck with the [pet]Kirin Tor Familiar[/pet] while you wait for books may I suggest leveling your [pet]Onyxian Whelpling[/pet] and [pet]Viscidus Globule[/pet]? I'm sure they'd help you out considerably.