Markedangel6469
Pet Score:4216
Realm:Moon Guard-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Markedangel6469 » April 23rd, 2015, 9:48 am

Lexy wrote:
Markedangel6469 wrote:
Lexy wrote:
For you your Meadowstomper Calf would love to run free at 25 along with Syd thexSquid, and your Young Talbuk!

To the next in line I'll take a 10 pet project please!
All done :) Even upgraded the Meadow Stomper to a rare :)

Ok Markedangel :)

Here are your 10 ...

Creepy Crate
Darkmoon Zep
Ruby Droplet
Puddle Terror
Pandaren Water Spirit (must have at 25!)
Nether Faerie Dragon
Spawn of Gnathus
Willy
lil Bling
Infested Bear Cub :)

I will take another Trio if possible <3
Finally all done and all received a upgrade as well!

Lexy for you look to your Frostwolf Pup, to hold your Bush Chickens wing, and your Clockwork Rocket Bot to guard their flank!

For the next I'll take a 10 pet project please! Also I'd like you to pick a wild pet I'm missing to acquire!

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13317
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » April 26th, 2015, 7:12 pm

Okay so my Speedy and Scooter are ready for next weeks Childrens Week!

MarkedAngel6469, here is your request :)

Albino Rivercalf
Darkmoon Monkey
Hydraling
Ghostly Skull
Iron Starlette
Mr. Grubbs
Snowy Panda
Sapphire Cub
Tree Frog

and FINALLY ..... For your not on the list challenge.... Next week IS Childrens Week and I noticed you don't have a Curious
Wolvar Pup....I think you need to find one! I'll give you a hint. When Children's week starts you're headed to Dalaran :)

**NEXT POSTER** Two for me please! A pair :)

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » April 26th, 2015, 8:59 pm

Arwyn3 wrote:Graven lets see you get these pets from this xpac up:

Frostwolf Pup
Grotesque
Royal Peacock
Albino River Calf
Son of Seethe
Romper the [pet]Frostwolf Pup[/pet], [pet]Grotesque[/pet], Reggie the [pet]Royal Peacock[/pet], Stampede the [pet]Albino River Calf[/pet] and Carmine, [pet]Son of Sethe[/pet] got a bit distracted, but found their way to 25 eventually. :)

[profile]Beana[/profile] this pair from the Black Temple are feeling a bit blue because they can't play with their friends. Let [pet]Fragment of Suffering[/pet] and [pet]Sister of Temptation[/pet] have some fun. :D

Next poster - another project for me please, as many as you like.

Beana
Top Rater

Post by Beana » May 4th, 2015, 5:02 pm

Graven wrote:
Arwyn3 wrote:Graven lets see you get these pets from this xpac up:

Frostwolf Pup
Grotesque
Royal Peacock
Albino River Calf
Son of Seethe
Romper the [pet]Frostwolf Pup[/pet], [pet]Grotesque[/pet], Reggie the [pet]Royal Peacock[/pet], Stampede the [pet]Albino River Calf[/pet] and Carmine, [pet]Son of Sethe[/pet] got a bit distracted, but found their way to 25 eventually. :)

[profile]Beana[/profile] this pair from the Black Temple are feeling a bit blue because they can't play with their friends. Let [pet]Fragment of Suffering[/pet] and [pet]Sister of Temptation[/pet] have some fun. :D

Next poster - another project for me please, as many as you like.
Well My Black Temple friends Fragment of Suffering "Augh" and my Sister of Temptation "Starz" are now feeling much "In the gang" at 25.

Graven you know whats "bugging" me? That not as many people do this anymore! Well lets bring this back.....So you know what's "bugging" you? *evil grin*

Creepy Crawly, Crystal Beetle, Desert Spider, Forest Spiderling, Gold Beetle, Lava Beetle, Skittering Cavern Crawler, Stinkbug, Tainted Cockroach and a Twilight Spider.... :D

**NEXT POSTER** 2 for me please :) A Pair :)

Trethsparr
Pet Score:5200
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Trethsparr » May 4th, 2015, 10:57 pm

Graven wrote:[profile]Trethsparr[/profile], I'm not very good at the Celestial Tournament, I've been putting off going back there with the elekk plushie myself. But, I see you're having trouble with Taran Zhu's monks in particular, and I thought perhaps [profile]Weebomination[/profile] would be good against them with his undead Cleave ability. As for the other two, I find [pet]Zandalari Kneebiter[/pet] and [pet]Menagerie Custodian[/pet] generally useful for tamer battles. :)
Thank you so much, Graven! Exactly what I was looking for! :) I'm sure that these pets (all 25 now) will definitely come in handy as I tackle the CT in the future!

Three more pets for me, please. :)

Beana, your [pet]Nightshade Sproutling[/pet] and [pet]Sun Sproutling[/pet] are both ready to join Club 25 so that they can finally settle which one is the mightiest. ;)

Graven

Post by Graven » May 10th, 2015, 6:02 pm

Beana wrote:Graven you know whats "bugging" me? That not as many people do this anymore! Well lets bring this back.....So you know what's "bugging" you? *evil grin*

Creepy Crawly, Crystal Beetle, Desert Spider, Forest Spiderling, Gold Beetle, Lava Beetle, Skittering Cavern Crawler, Stinkbug, Tainted Cockroach and a Twilight Spider.... :D
An army of little legs! :shock: :D
Morgan the [pet]Creepy Crawly[/pet], Crumble the [pet]Crystal Beetle[/pet], Terrorantula the [pet]Desert Spider[/pet], Spindle the [pet]Forest Spiderling[/pet], Auric the [pet]Gold Beetle[/pet], Sizzle the [pet]Lava Beetle[/pet], Nancy the [pet]Skittering Cavern Crawler[/pet], Funk the [pet]Stinkbug[/pet], Bertoxx the [pet]Tainted Cockroach[/pet] and Webster the [pet]Twilight Spider[/pet] have creeped and crawled their way to the top. Cardinal the [pet]Molten Hatchling[/pet] and Attercop the [pet]Spider[/pet] didn't want to be left out of the fun either!

[profile]Trethsparr[/profile] this trio want to prove their battling prowess on land, sea and air - [pet]Zandalari Anklerender[/pet], [pet]Sea Pony[/pet] and [pet]Crow[/pet]. :)

Next poster - last project was fun, another like that if you don't mind. As many as you like.

Magdamaa
Pet Score:13117
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Magdamaa » May 11th, 2015, 10:32 am

Graven I think you need to level some reptiles.

Darkmoon Turtle
Durotar Scorpion
Deviate Hatchling
Leaping Hatchling
Lashtail Hatchling
Lizard Hatchling
Spiky Lizard
Spiny Lizard
Toothy
Turquoise Turtle
Twilight Iguana

Beana
Top Rater

Post by Beana » May 14th, 2015, 9:09 pm

My Nightshade Sproutling (Night sprite) and Sun Sproutling (Sunia) are now 25....and not fighting eachother :)

Magdamaa... You never asked how many....so I just gave you 3. How about your celestial dragon (because I never knew how I lived without mine) a Firewing (Because following you, he will always look awesome) and a Tito (must love dogs?) :)

**NEXT POSTER** Two for me please (a pair)

Markedangel6469
Pet Score:4216
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Markedangel6469 » May 14th, 2015, 9:24 pm

Beana wrote:Okay so my Speedy and Scooter are ready for next weeks Childrens Week!

MarkedAngel6469, here is your request :)

Albino Rivercalf
Darkmoon Monkey
Hydraling
Ghostly Skull
Iron Starlette
Mr. Grubbs
Snowy Panda
Sapphire Cub
Tree Frog

and FINALLY ..... For your not on the list challenge.... Next week IS Childrens Week and I noticed you don't have a Curious
Wolvar Pup....I think you need to find one! I'll give you a hint. When Children's week starts you're headed to Dalaran :)

**NEXT POSTER** Two for me please! A pair :)

How funny that you posted mine, and here I am below you lol! Well after getting lost on a dirt road in the Spires Of Arak, what happens there stays there right... Glances around nervously...
I have completed my list, obtained a Curious Wolvar Pup leveled and rare'd him, AND a Curious Oracle Hatchling leveled and rared! Whew!

Beana for you your Cornish Rex Kitteh could use some love, and your Brilliant Spore (actually a great pet leveled!) They would love to join the elite guard.

For me I will take another set of 10 and a new challenge pet to seek out and obtain!

Magdamaa

Post by Magdamaa » May 16th, 2015, 5:36 pm

Beana wrote:My Nightshade Sproutling (Night sprite) and Sun Sproutling (Sunia) are now 25....and not fighting eachother :)

Magdamaa... You never asked how many....so I just gave you 3. How about your celestial dragon (because I never knew how I lived without mine) a Firewing (Because following you, he will always look awesome) and a Tito (must love dogs?) :)

**NEXT POSTER** Two for me please (a pair)
Ok celestial dragon, firewing, and tito is all leveled up.

Markedangel here you 10 pets to level up.

Alterac Brew-Pup
Anodized Robo Cub
Cenarion Hatchling
Core Hound Pup
Crimson Whelpling
Jadefire Spirit
Panther Cub
Scooter the Snail
Sky-Bo
Venus

Plus you should go up to Dalaran and start read some of their books to find a Kirin Tor Familiar. Good luck.

Next person give me 5 to level up please.

Ilostmahbucket
Pet Score:4118
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us

Post by Ilostmahbucket » May 16th, 2015, 8:26 pm

Magdamaa wrote: Next person give me 5 to level up please.
Here we go Magdamaa! These are pets you don't have yet (according to your profile, anyway!)

First you're off to play a mini game or two in Hillsbrad Foothills, to rescue a Singing Sunflower!
Next stop, Zul'Aman ... I think you lost your Mojo!
You must have been putting this one off! It's Asheli's favourite toy, time to go craft an Elekk Plushie!
Sound da drums! Off to da Isle of da Thunda King, mon! Go capture a Thundertail Flapper!
And last but not least, this one is quite the adventure. Time for some wowhead help in search of your Mechanical Chicken!

Next person for me, up to you!

Magdamaa

Post by Magdamaa » May 17th, 2015, 5:37 am

Ilostmahbucket wrote:
Here we go Magdamaa! These are pets you don't have yet (according to your profile, anyway!)

First you're off to play a mini game or two in Hillsbrad Foothills, to rescue a Singing Sunflower!
You must have been putting this one off! It's Asheli's favourite toy, time to go craft an Elekk Plushie!
Sound da drums! Off to da Isle of da Thunda King, mon! Go capture a Thundertail Flapper!
And last but not least, this one is quite the adventure. Time for some wowhead help in search of your Mechanical Chicken!

I was looking for 5 pets to level that I already have. Please give me 5 pets to level that I have.

Ilostmahbucket
Pet Score:4118
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us

Post by Ilostmahbucket » May 17th, 2015, 11:41 am

Magdamaa wrote:
Ilostmahbucket wrote:

I was looking for 5 pets to level that I already have. Please give me 5 pets to level that I have.
Pint-Sized Pachyderm
Weebomination
Treasure Goblin
Spineclaw Crab
Nether Faerie Dragon

Renjah
Top Rater
Pet Score:7345
BattleTag®:Renja#1581
Realm:Thunderlord-us

Post by Renjah » May 18th, 2015, 5:44 pm

[profile]Ilostmahbucket[/profile] its a pretty hot day where I am at so I am thinking of pets to cool the weather, how about your [pet]Fridgid Frostling[/pet] and [pet]Pandaren Air Spirit[/pet]?

10+ for me please, leveling my rogue while unlocking that monument :)

Magdamaa

Post by Magdamaa » May 21st, 2015, 6:42 am

Pint-Sized Pachyderm
Weebomination
Treasure Goblin
Spineclaw Crab
Nether Faerie Dragon[/quote]

All right Pint sized pachyderm, Weebomination, treasure goblin, spineclaw crab, and nether faerie dragon are all leveled up.

Renjah here 10 for you to work on.

Worg Pup
Wood Frog
Wolpertinger
Winterspring Cub
Winter Reindeer
Whiskers the Rat
Water Snake
Venomspitter Hatchling
Vengeful Porcupette
Twilight Iguana

Seeing that Twilight Iguana is already high level. Here a 11th Turquoise Turtle

Next person please give me 5, thank you.

Renjah
Top Rater

Post by Renjah » May 23rd, 2015, 4:02 am

5 pets comin up, [pet]Darkmoon Eye[/pet], [pet]Argi[/pet], [pet]Gryphon Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Pandaren Earth Spirit[/pet], and [pet]Spawn of Onxyia[/pet], if you wish for a 6th how about the [pet]Gryphon Hatchling[/pet]'s partner the [pet]Wind Rider Cub[/pet]

10+ again please

Graven

Post by Graven » May 24th, 2015, 9:56 am

Magdamaa wrote:Graven I think you need to level some reptiles.

Darkmoon Turtle
Durotar Scorpion
Deviate Hatchling
Leaping Hatchling
Lashtail Hatchling
Lizard Hatchling
Spiky Lizard
Spiny Lizard
Toothy
Turquoise Turtle
Twilight Iguana
Sheldon the [pet]Darkmoon Turtle[/pet], Rathalos the [pet]Deviate Hatchling[/pet], Spike the [pet]Leaping Hatchling[/pet], Frankie the [pet]Lashtail Hatchling[/pet], Dryscale the [pet]Lizard Hatchling[/pet], Snippet the [pet]Spiky Lizard[/pet], Randall the [pet]Spiny Lizard[/pet], [pet]Toothy[/pet], Lodizal the [pet]Turquoise Turtle[/pet] and Iggy the [pet]Twilight Iguana[/pet] have bitten and snapped their way to the top, and are now enjoying a well-deserved bask in the sun. Sykes the [pet]Durotar Scorpion[/pet] somehow managed to tag along too, without becoming a snack for the hungry reptilians. :D

[profile]Renjah[/profile] you're on the home straight, so here comes your 10+ challenge! [pet]Silver Tabby Cat[/pet] and [pet]Siamese Cat[/pet], [pet]Grizzly Squirrel[/pet], [pet]Mouse[/pet], [pet]Red-Tailed Chipmunk[/pet], [pet]Prairie Dog[/pet] and [pet]Long-tailed Mole[/pet], [pet]Strand Crawler[/pet] and [pet]Shore Crawler[/pet], and lastly [pet]Skunk[/pet] and [pet]Mountain Skunk[/pet]. Almost there! :o :D

I'm a bit behind [profile]Renjah[/profile] but the end is in sight for me too! With that in mind, could the next poster give me a big challenge or project? I'll leave the exact number up to you, but lots of pets if you please. :twisted: :)

Renjah
Top Rater

Post by Renjah » May 25th, 2015, 6:31 am

Alright got that batch all leveled up with a few extras, for your pets I was thinking a cat/dog or frog theme but I just decided to be random so here they are, [pet]Tito[/pet], [pet]Red Panda[/pet], [pet]Kovok[/pet], [pet]Pengu[/pet], [pet]Panther Cub[/pet], [pet]Egbert[/pet], [pet]Tideskipper[/pet], [pet]Peanut[/pet], [pet]Snowy Panda[/pet], [pet]Winterspring Cub[/pet], [pet]Gryphon Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Jubling[/pet], [pet]Worg Pup[/pet], [pet]Calico Cat[/pet], [pet]Fragment of Desire[/pet]. Think that's about 15 pets for ya hope its not too big a project/challenge.

Almost out of pets to choose from!
*all unique pets are now 25 but feel free to pick some duplicates if you wish edited-5/27*

Graven

Post by Graven » June 1st, 2015, 6:31 pm

Renjah wrote:Alright got that batch all leveled up with a few extras, for your pets I was thinking a cat/dog or frog theme but I just decided to be random so here they are, [pet]Tito[/pet], [pet]Red Panda[/pet], [pet]Kovok[/pet], [pet]Pengu[/pet], [pet]Panther Cub[/pet], [pet]Egbert[/pet], [pet]Tideskipper[/pet], [pet]Peanut[/pet], [pet]Snowy Panda[/pet], [pet]Winterspring Cub[/pet], [pet]Gryphon Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Jubling[/pet], [pet]Worg Pup[/pet], [pet]Calico Cat[/pet], [pet]Fragment of Desire[/pet]. Think that's about 15 pets for ya hope its not too big a project/challenge.
[pet]Tito[/pet], Ailurus the [pet]Red Panda[/pet], [pet]Kovok[/pet], [pet]Pengu[/pet], Velvet the [pet]Panther Cub[/pet], [pet]Egbert[/pet], Wade the [pet]Tideskipper[/pet], [pet]Peanut[/pet], Honey the [pet]Snowy Panda[/pet], Wesley the [pet]Winterspring Cub[/pet], Aloysius the [pet]Gryphon Hatchling[/pet], Carnival the [pet]Jubling[/pet], Gnasher the [pet]Worg Pup[/pet], Mogwai the [pet]Calico Cat[/pet] and Allure the [pet]Fragment of Desire[/pet] have fought their way to the top by tooth and claw (and trunk!) :)

Congrats on getting your collection to max level [profile]Renjah[/profile]! :D :mrgreen: 8-)
As for duplicates, you don't even have many of those that aren't 25. How about leveling your [pet]Pandaren Water Spirit[/pet] (x2), [pet]Direhorn Runt[/pet] (x2) and how could you neglect Knobby your [pet]Zandalari Kneebiter[/pet]? :)

Not much action in this thread these days, but if anyone still wants to play I'll take whatever challenge you want to set me. :)

Beana
Top Rater

Post by Beana » June 6th, 2015, 2:26 pm

Well, I'll still play. So my Cornish Rex Cat and my Brilliant spore are now 25 :)

Graven how about your Tiny Goldfish, Speedy, Skunk and that Borean Marmout who looks lonley being the only one not 25 on your first page :)