Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Lakestone
Pet Score:5196
BattleTag®:Lakestone#2247
Realm:Blade's Edge-eu
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Lakestone » November 9th, 2014, 1:15 pm

Emibugz wrote:Lakestone, how about leveling your zandalari raptors! I see you have 3 at level 1. (if you need the fourth send me a pm, im sure ill have a duplicate).
The Zandalari raptors have joined their brother at lvl 25 and are now messing around with all my other pets at lvl 25 8-)

[profile]Faithhealer[/profile], I see some cats that needs leveling :) I don't know if you want 1 ore more so I will pick 2 for you ^_^
To start with, you can take Widget and Birman out for a walk or maybe it will be them who take you out for a run :lol:

Next poster; 2-3 pets for me :)

Arwyn3
Top Rater
Pet Score:6996
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-us

Post by Arwyn3 » November 9th, 2014, 2:17 pm

Klaital wrote: Arwyn, since just plants were a bit dull, here is a list with bit more variety for you to level, following the alphabets too!

Armadillo Pup
Baby Ape
Chuck
Darkmoon Hatchling
Elementium Geode
Festival Lantern
Gold Mini Jouster
Harpy Youngling
Imperial Silk Worm
Jadefire Spirit
Done! Whew!

Lakestone how about leveling your Anodized Robo Cub, Baby Ape and Corefire Imp!

Next poster give me another project. (10 Pets please)

Magdamaa
Pet Score:13117
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Magdamaa » November 9th, 2014, 11:37 pm

Arwyn level:

spirit of competition
son of animus
hyacinth macaw
enchanted lanten
personal world destroyer
pierre
willy
core hound pup
baby blizzard bear
white kitten

Armjustice
Top Rater
Pet Score:7132
Realm:Burning Blade-us

Post by Armjustice » November 11th, 2014, 4:55 am

Magdamaa, Your Cursed Birman could use some love.

Kalium
Top Rater

Post by Kalium » November 11th, 2014, 9:18 am

Faithhealer wrote:...After much thinking I give to you [pet]Bronze Whelpling[/pet] because you have one, [pet]Sinister Sqaushling[/pet] and [pet]Black Tabby Cat[/pet] for the holiday.
Upgrading the Tabby took some time but all are 25 now.

[profile]Armjustice[/profile], how about take that [pet]Darkmoon Tonk[/pet] out for a spin?

Koritsi
Top Rater
Pet Score:11617
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Koritsi » November 11th, 2014, 11:25 am

Klaital wrote: Koritsi why don't you stone your Cornish Rex Cat and level up your Darkmoon Cub, Darkmoon Glowfly, and Darkmoon Turtle.
Went a long stretch without either a Beast Stone or a Marked Stone :( But I'm finally finished with my Cornish Rex!

[profile]Kalium[/profile], it's sunny here but I know they're getting snow up north. Level your [pet]Tiny Snowman[/pet]!

Three to level and one to stone for me please and thank you!

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » November 13th, 2014, 3:57 pm

Voskres wrote:Graven, level your new pets [pet]Widget the Departed[/pet], [pet]Iron Starlette[/pet], [pet]Cursed Birman[/pet] and don't forget your [pet]Treasure Goblin[/pet].
New pets a go-go. The ghostly mogs Scaredycat and Hallow Kitty are ready for action, as are Wheeler the starlette and Gringott the goblin. Xygoz the [pet]Bronze Whelpling[/pet] has also been acquired and leveled. :)

[profile]Koritsi[/profile] how about some "bookends" from the beginning and end of your list; [pet]Adder[/pet], [pet]Albino Snake[/pet], [pet]Zandalari Toenibbler[/pet] and [pet]Zooey Snake[/pet]? Pick three you like or level all four if you prefer. For your "one to stone" I give you [pet]Yellow Moth[/pet](This is the only moth with a P/P breed so I'd really recommend finding one of those before stoning). :D

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » November 15th, 2014, 12:41 pm

Lakestone wrote: [profile]Faithhealer[/profile], I see some cats that needs leveling :) I don't know if you want 1 ore more so I will pick 2 for you ^_^
To start with, you can take Widget and Birman out for a walk or maybe it will be them who take you out for a run :lol:
Well my first two pets to ding 25 in WoD [pet]cursed Birman[/pet] and [pet]Widget the Departed[/pet] are looking for new things to haunt and terrorize.

[profile]Graven[/profile] I know we're all busy so I'll hopefully make this easy on you. I suggest you track your way to the snowy reaches of Frostfire Ridge and catch yourself a [pet]Frostfur Rat[/pet].

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » November 15th, 2014, 2:05 pm

Beana wrote:Voskres, I see your Deathy, Eye of the Legion and Great Horned owl wish to join your 25 WOD ready Pet Army!
Finally done. I think I got a couple others in the process and now have all the Draenor Safari pets, plus the Royal Peacock and have opened up all the new pet battlers.

[profile]Faithhealer[/profile], [pet]Grommloc[/pet], [pet]Dread Hatchling[/pet] and [pet]Bronze Whelpling[/pet] are just begging to join you in WoD.

At least 3 for me, please.

Graven

Post by Graven » November 15th, 2014, 8:17 pm

Faithhealer wrote:[profile]Graven[/profile] I know we're all busy so I'll hopefully make this easy on you. I suggest you track your way to the snowy reaches of Frostfire Ridge and catch yourself a [pet]Frostfur Rat[/pet].
Shackleton the [pet]Frostfur Rat[/pet] has nibbled his way to 25.

[profile]Voskres[/profile] here are some P.E.T.S. for you to level - [pet]Pebble[/pet], [pet]Enchanted Broom[/pet], [pet]Toothy[/pet] and [pet]Soul of the Aspects[/pet].

I need a bit of a project, could the next person suggest 5-10 pets for me please? :)

Supermutant86
Pet Score:1802
Realm:Howling Fjord-eu

Post by Supermutant86 » November 16th, 2014, 6:31 am

Graven wrote: could the next person suggest 5-10 pets for me please? :)
Sure! Why don't you lvl-up Moonkin Hatchling? And Kirin-Tor Familiar, Lunarn Lantern and Magic Lamp as well. Let it be a "Moonlinght/Starlight project".

Lakestone
Pet Score:5196
BattleTag®:Lakestone#2247
Realm:Blade's Edge-eu

Post by Lakestone » November 17th, 2014, 7:32 am

Arwyn3 wrote:
Lakestone how about leveling your Anodized Robo Cub, Baby Ape and Corefire Imp!
The ABC team has reached lvl 25 (first 3 to lvl in Draenor :) )

[profile]Supermutant86[/profile], I see you have a lots of pets so why don't you level your Darkmoon pets in Draenor.
You haven't mentioned how many you want to lvl so it's up to you if you only want to lvl your [pet]Darkmoon Tonk[/pet] or all 4 of them that I can see is still lvl 1.

Next poster; 2-3 pets for me please.

Comemore
Pet Score:3370
Realm:Twilight's Hammer-eu

Post by Comemore » November 18th, 2014, 8:47 am

Hi :)
Here are some pets you might want to level: Magic Lamp, frostwolf ghostpup, filthling
Next poster: 3 pets please :)

Graven

Post by Graven » November 18th, 2014, 10:00 pm

Supermutant86 wrote:
Graven wrote: could the next person suggest 5-10 pets for me please? :)
Sure! Why don't you lvl-up Moonkin Hatchling? And Kirin-Tor Familiar, Lunarn Lantern and Magic Lamp as well. Let it be a "Moonlinght/Starlight project".
Thanks [profile]Supermutant86[/profile] and welcome to the forums and the thread! Moonkin hatchlings Owlet and Wisenkin have fought their way up the ranks, as have Enigma the familiar, and the lamps Abracadabra and Zimzalabim. As a bonus, I let [pet]Zu-Fu, Cub of Xuen[/pet] out to play in the moonlight. :)

[profile]Comemore[/profile] another newcomer, welcome to the thread! Here are your 3 pets, level them for the W.I.N. :)
[pet]Whiskers the Rat[/pet], [pet]Iron Starlette[/pet] and [pet]Netherspace Abyssal[/pet].

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » November 21st, 2014, 11:22 pm

Graven wrote: [profile]Voskres[/profile] here are some P.E.T.S. for you to level - [pet]Pebble[/pet], [pet]Enchanted Broom[/pet], [pet]Toothy[/pet] and [pet]Soul of the Aspects[/pet].
Done amidst all the WoD stuff going on. Level 100, Level 3 Garrison/Level 2 Pet Hut, Draenor Safari, etc etc etc

[profile]Graven[/profile], makes sense you level [pet]Blue Moth[/pet], [pet]Grasslands Cottontail[/pet], [pet]Gu'chi Swarmling[/pet], [pet]Snowshoe Hare[/pet], [pet]Venowspitter Hatchling[/pet], and [pet]Dusk Spiderling[/pet]. Why?? Because those are your lowest level pets, silly.

At least 3 for me, please.

Supermutant86
Pet Score:1802
Realm:Howling Fjord-eu

Post by Supermutant86 » November 22nd, 2014, 6:39 pm

Lakestone wrote:
[profile]Supermutant86[/profile], I see you have a lots of pets so why don't you level your Darkmoon pets in Draenor.
It is done! Leveld up my Darmoon Cub Daphne, Darkmoon Eye Chocolate, Hatchling Regina, Monkey Abu, Tonk BEHNBLAED, Turtle Raph, Zeppelin Kirov, and even Syd the Squid - I named him Ultros.

Thank you for a warm welcome, Graven

Voskres, would be good if you could lvl-up your graboids - Larva, Mr. Grubbs and Maggot.

Tipperscales
Pet Score:8691
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Tipperscales » November 22nd, 2014, 9:30 pm

Voskres wrote: Done.

Tipper, level your WIlly, Syd and Venus.
My tentacle army is now 25, after spending much time wandering Draenor.

Supermutant, you are in Draenor now, lvl your sporeling sprout to 25.

Majorchit
Top Rater
Pet Score:4843
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Majorchit » November 24th, 2014, 3:08 pm

[profile]Tipperscales[/profile], Your [pet]Gazelle Fawn[/pet] wants to run free in Draenor.

*Edited for links*

Graven

Post by Graven » November 28th, 2014, 7:35 pm

Voskres wrote:[profile]Graven[/profile], makes sense you level [pet]Blue Moth[/pet], [pet]Grasslands Cottontail[/pet], [pet]Gu'chi Swarmling[/pet], [pet]Snowshoe Hare[/pet], [pet]Venowspitter Hatchling[/pet], and [pet]Dusk Spiderling[/pet]. Why?? Because those are your lowest level pets, silly.
Murphy the moth, Caramel the cottontail, Gilbert the swarmling, Albedo the hare, Scyto the venomspitter and Jitters the dusk spiderling have battled their way to the top!

Welcome [profile]Majorchit[/profile]. :D
You didn't say how many pets you wanted so how about getting into the spirit of W.o.D. with [pet]Worg Pup[/pet], [pet]Ominous Flame[/pet] and of course your profile pic, the ferocious [pet]Doom Bloom[/pet]!

Askastraza
Pet Score:2146
Realm:Norgannon-us

Post by Askastraza » November 29th, 2014, 2:24 am

[profile]Graven[/profile] I think you should take your[pet] Dartling Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Tiny Flamefly[/pet], and [pet]Bush chicken[/pet] out for a walk or something sometime, they might need it.