Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Faithhealer » November 9th, 2013, 4:06 am

Amargodreams wrote:Armidillo Pup rolled his way straight past the tamers to lvl 25!!

Faithhealer, Sorry if you were unintentionally skipped. I think it's time you show your lost of lordaeron some love before he becomes lost forever ):
Well my [pet]Lost of Lordaeron[/pet] can now lose herself among the elite of my pet family.

[profile]Legolasgirl[/profile] you may want to spend some time with your [pet]Jademist Dancer[/pet] before it waltzes right out the door.

Roisen
Top Rater
Pet Score:8772
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Roisen » November 9th, 2013, 5:20 am

Warbot is all juiced up and ready to rumble!

But watch out Faithhealer! There are zombies on your lawn, you might want to lvl up your [pet]Singing Sunflower[/pet] to ward them off!

Vivienne
Pet Score:13448
BattleTag®:Sassafras#1459
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Vivienne » November 9th, 2013, 8:44 am

Roisen wrote:Vivienne in honour of the horde's new Warchief your [pet]Sen'jin Fetish[/pet] wants to beat his drums at lvl 25!
3! 3! 3 PETS IN 1! At least that's what [pet]sen'jin fetish[/pet]'s flavour text is telling me...let's hope I get to see them all now that he's level 25.

[profile]Roisen[/profile], you gave me my last pet challenge and I'm lucky enough to return the favour! Let's see your [pet]yellow moth[/pet] evolve into MOTHRA, destroyer of all pets aquatic!

Arrianrhod
Pet Score:6450
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Arrianrhod » November 9th, 2013, 3:24 pm

My Blossoming Ancient is 25 way before winter struck him bare :)

Arisali your Zandalari Toenibbler wants to get going on his fights before he eats too many toes to make it.

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13624
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Furkel » November 9th, 2013, 5:07 pm

My [pet]Pygmy Direhorn[/pet] is lvl 25 and making his father proud (or would be, if we hadn't... y'know, killed him)

Arri, your [pet]Eye of the Legion[/pet] wants to see the world!

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13311
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » November 9th, 2013, 5:26 pm

My Sea pony's air bubble will now not run out of air! As he is 25 and breathing just fine!

Furkel! Okay Bonkers told me he is going Bonkers unless he is 25...and I especially picked him because you named him Maximillian! :D Loved Inglorious bastards :)

Legolasgirl
Pet Score:3444
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Legolasgirl » November 9th, 2013, 6:01 pm

Faithhealer wrote: [profile]Legolasgirl[/profile] you may want to spend some time with your [pet]Jademist Dancer[/pet] before it waltzes right out the door.
My [pet]Jademist Dancer[/pet] is now ready to cha cha with the big leagues.

[profile]Beana[/profile] your [pet]Dandelion Frolicker[/pet] needs a confidence boost so he can dance with his buddies. Teach him some new moves!

Roisen
Top Rater

Post by Roisen » November 10th, 2013, 12:49 am

I had to take my [pet]Yellow Moth[/pet] to Uldaman as a reward when it hit 25, it rather enjoyed smashing the little model city in there.

Legolasgirl while your name sake might not get cold in the winter you will, unless of course you lvl your [pet]Spirit of Summer[/pet]!

Tharloch
Pet Score:3883
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Tharloch » November 10th, 2013, 5:10 am

First time posting on the forums. Kinda like the theme of this thread. For Roisen, I choose your Crow for you, for no other reason than I took mine to 25 today myself.

Tatra
Pet Score:4589
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Tatra » November 10th, 2013, 10:21 am

Amargodreams wrote: Tatra, WINTER is coming!! It's time to level your snow cub!
when winter comes that little snow cub will be ready to have fun :)

since the person above me doesnt have any pets Tharloc i chose for you prarie dog he is so lonely not joining the community of level 25 pets that you have, he feels left out :(

Gwen
MVP
Pet Score:8349
BattleTag®:Gwenniekins#2985
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Gwen » November 10th, 2013, 11:33 am

Faithhealer wrote:I believe I was unintentionally skipped. So I did level my [pet]Kirin Tor Familiar[/pet] to 25.

[profile]Gwenn[/profile] maybe if you air it out a bit your [pet]Skunky Ailmental[/pet] won't smell so bad.
Stinky still smells, but at least he's a big boy now.

[profile]Tatra[/profile], your [pet]Ancona Chicken[/pet] is clucking away, but needs to soar! Take it to 25, so it can rise above the rest.
Because soulshards are pink.

Amargodreams
Top Rater
Pet Score:3933
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Amargodreams » November 10th, 2013, 12:14 pm

Cinder Kitten is ready to light all the campfires this winter ;)

Gwenn, Darkmoon Tonk is one of my favorites for battles. Take yours out for a test drive! I'm sure you'll like him at 25!

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13624
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Furkel » November 10th, 2013, 3:10 pm

Beana wrote:Furkel! Okay Bonkers told me he is going Bonkers unless he is 25...and I especially picked him because you named him Maximillian! :D Loved Inglorious bastards :)
He's lvl 25 now, BUT I feel like I have to admit something: his name isn't an Inglorious Basterds reference, I just spent 20-30k Timeless Coins getting him and felt like he deserved a "rich" name.

Amargo, level your [pet]Enchanted Broom[/pet] and sweep the competition!

Bretonas
Top Rater
Pet Score:12312
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu

Post by Bretonas » November 10th, 2013, 4:47 pm

Vivienne wrote: [profile]Bretonas[/profile], your [pet]albino snake[/pet] could use a bit of a tan, be careful not to burn him though!
That's done now. Another big snake added to my collection. ;)

Furkel, your [pet]Speedy[/pet] is a bit slow. I think getting him to 25 might speed him up.

Trystiecat
Pet Score:7019
Realm:Eonar-us

Post by Trystiecat » November 10th, 2013, 6:00 pm

My [pet]Disgusting Oozeling[/pet] is no longer such a disgustingly low level.

Bretonas, I think your [pet]Curious Oracle Hatchling[/pet] is wondering what new abilities he can learn.

Droodics
Top Rater
Pet Score:3692
BattleTag®:Frozenlore#2917
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Droodics » November 10th, 2013, 6:23 pm

Haevlyn wrote:
Chromie wrote:My [pet]stinkbug[/pet] aka Exo is now 25!

[profile]Haevlyn[/profile] darling, pull ur [pet]Undercity Rat[/pet] out of the trash and give it a taste for blood!...after u catch a rare one ofc:)

//[profile]Chromie[/profile]
My Undercity Rat is now firmly on top of the trash pile.

[profile]Droodics[/profile], you wish you had a [pet]Gold Beetle[/pet], but it's looking more like a Fools Gold beetle at the moment! Go reclaim a rare one and see it shine
Very hard to find a good rare one, but I got it eventually after I catched all other rares in the area.
[profile]Trystiecat[/profile], you shall upgrade and raise your [pet]Tranquil Mechanical Yeti[/pet] to level 25 and blast all your beast foes with Ion Canon

Roisen
Top Rater

Post by Roisen » November 10th, 2013, 6:38 pm

My [pet]Crow[/pet] is now lvl 25 and it couldn't have happened quick enough, I thought I'd have to smother it to keep it from cawing "Tharloch!" every few seconds.

Droodics your [pet]Imperial Moth[/pet] is still feeling like a Silkworm, help it fly free to show its true colours!

Tatra
Pet Score:4589
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Tatra » November 10th, 2013, 7:48 pm

[profile]Tatra[/profile], your [pet]Ancona Chicken[/pet] is clucking away, but needs to soar! Take it to 25, so it can rise above the rest.[/quote]
Ancona chicken is no longer clucking away, this chicken crossed the road to get to level 25 :)

roisen your fungal abomination feels that he is just a little bit misunderstood and is a warm and caring creature not an abomination. show him love by getting him to the 25 rank

Roisen
Top Rater

Post by Roisen » November 11th, 2013, 1:28 am

My [pet]Fungal Abomination[/pet] is enjoying being surrounded by peers now that he is lvl 25!

Hop, hop, hop, hop to lvling you [pet]Hopling[/pet] Tatra before it hops away.