Share pet collecting news and advice.
Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Hermy » October 11th, 2014, 1:17 pm

Klaital wrote:Hermy why don't you level your Molten Hatchling, Mr. Grubbs, and Nightsaber Cub.
Done!

And for you [profile]Klaital[/profile], I think you should level your [pet]Albino Snake[/pet]. And because it will be hungry after all of that battling, better level your [pet]Rat[/pet] too.

Three more for me, please!

Koritsi
Top Rater
Pet Score:11617
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Koritsi » October 11th, 2014, 6:21 pm

Voskres wrote: [profile]Koritsi[/profile], stone your [pet]Worg Pup[/pet], and level [pet]Winter Reindeer[/pet], [pet]Mechanical Squirrel[/pet] and [pet]Blue Moth[/pet].
Finished! I'm slowly but surely getting there with stones.

[profile]Hermy[/profile] level your [pet]White Moth[/pet], [pet]Frigid Frostling[/pet] & [pet]Whiskers the Rat[/pet].

Still hunting stones so one that I'll need to stone rare (and level) and three to level (that are already blue). Please and thank you!

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13370
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » October 11th, 2014, 6:26 pm

So my Landro's Lichling and Sinisters Squashling are ready for October's festivities at 25!

Koritsi, it's Saturday night! Lets celebrate with some "Super S" pets!
Siamese Cat, Silver Tabby Cat, Skunky Alemental!

***NEXT POSTER*** Two for me please :)

Klaital
Pet Score:4516
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu

Post by Klaital » October 12th, 2014, 8:09 am

Hermy wrote:
Klaital wrote:Hermy why don't you level your Molten Hatchling, Mr. Grubbs, and Nightsaber Cub.
Done!

And for you [profile]Klaital[/profile], I think you should level your [pet]Albino Snake[/pet]. And because it will be hungry after all of that battling, better level your [pet]Rat[/pet] too.

Three more for me, please!
Both of those done!

Beana Why don't you level your Brown Rabbit and Chuck, I am sure they get along just fine. :)

Post by Guest » October 12th, 2014, 4:24 pm

Mr Chilly, Blizz Bear,Perky Pug and the familiar are now leveled, didn't do the pilgrims turkey as it still needs upgrading...

Klaital, Mr Wiggles and Mr Chilly want to be grown ups!

Next poster - 3 please!! :D

Tipperscales
Pet Score:8738
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Tipperscales » October 12th, 2014, 4:51 pm

Klaital wrote: Tipper, your Crimson Whelpling, Dark Whelpling, Emerald Whelpling, and Spawn of Onyxia want to grow up!
My tiny terrors with teeth have turned twenty five! They can now go on cute little rampages of destruction.

Only one or two for me, please, have to spend some time on the new patch.

Emibugz, to go with your [pet] de-weaponized mechanical companion [/pet], get your [pet] personal world destroyer [/pet], [pet] pet bombling [/pet], and [pet] mechanopeep [/pet] up to 25.

Roisen
Top Rater
Pet Score:8772
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Roisen » October 12th, 2014, 11:00 pm

My [pet]Crimson Snake[/pet] from page 34 is all leveled up!

Tipperscales with Hallow's Eve approaching you should level your [pet]Black Tabby Cat[/pet] so it can join in the festivities!

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » October 13th, 2014, 10:07 am

Koritsi wrote:[profile]Hermy[/profile] level your [pet]White Moth[/pet], [pet]Frigid Frostling[/pet] & [pet]Whiskers the Rat[/pet].
All done! Plus I finished off the last of my Aquatics, so I only have Beast, Critter, Elemental, Flying & Magic to go. Hooray! And, I'm down under 100 left to level. Go Hermy go!

[profile]Roisen[/profile], how about you level the last two of your 'A' pets to 25? [pet]Ancona Chicken[/pet] & [pet]Azure Crane Chick[/pet].

Next poster, three more for me please!

Klaital

Post by Klaital » October 13th, 2014, 3:45 pm

Emibugz wrote:Mr Chilly, Blizz Bear,Perky Pug and the familiar are now leveled, didn't do the pilgrims turkey as it still needs upgrading...

Klaital, Mr Wiggles and Mr Chilly want to be grown ups!

Next poster - 3 please!! :D
Done those!

Hermy, red is the new black, and as such you should level your Crimson Lasher, Crimson Moth, and Crimson Snake.

Post by Guest » October 15th, 2014, 6:15 am

Klaital, more of your named pets want to grow up! Speedy, Pebble, and Miniwing!

Gonna be doing stuff for new pets, but im still wanting to level - next poster, 3 again please!

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » October 15th, 2014, 8:03 am

Klaital wrote:Hermy, red is the new black, and as such you should level your Crimson Lasher, Crimson Moth, and Crimson Snake.
Three more crimson beauties have joined the Level 25 ranks! Plus a few more randoms, and my new [pet]Iron Starlette[/pet]! Now if only the [pet]Bronze Whelpling[/pet] would drop for me. :(

[profile]Emibugz[/profile], three of my favourites for you! [pet]Bonkers[/pet], [pet]Creepy Crate[/pet] & [pet]Tranquil Mechanical Yeti[/pet].

Next poster (if there's anyone out there with all of the excitement of the patch), three more for me please!

Jesjbrown
MVP
Pet Score:4219
Realm:Garona-us

Post by Jesjbrown » October 16th, 2014, 4:38 pm

Azaelia wrote: How about while you look for a kitten you level these little pretties that may help you out at level 25:

Sun reaver sentry, Darkmoon Zep, and Murkalot :DD

I'm looking for three of my pets to be boosted up to 25! :D
Well, they're all leveled up and three of my go to pets now!

Hermy- how about you level this group of primary colored pets next: Ruby Droplet, Jadefire Spirit, and Skunky Alemental.

One more for me please!

Klaital

Post by Klaital » October 16th, 2014, 10:10 pm

Emibugz wrote:Klaital, more of your named pets want to grow up! Speedy, Pebble, and Miniwing!

Gonna be doing stuff for new pets, but im still wanting to level - next poster, 3 again please!
Miniwing and Speedy are leveled, however I don't have Pebble so its hard to level him, however I instead leveled Lumpy which I guess you were confusing for Pebble since they look rather similar!

Jesjbrown why don't you level your Death Talon Whelpguard so he can be more effective in guarding all your whelps.

Roisen
Top Rater
Pet Score:8772
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Roisen » October 17th, 2014, 12:38 am

All of my A pets have gotten A+ at lvl 25....

Klaital your [pet]Iron Starlette[/pet] is desperate to join the Iron Horde! Let it realize its potential to be a whirling death ball at max lvl!

For me anything aside the Undercity Cockroach please! (he has to be my last pet as he was my first)

Tipperscales
Pet Score:8738
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Tipperscales » October 17th, 2014, 2:24 am

Roisen wrote: Tipperscales with Hallow's Eve approaching you should level your [pet]Black Tabby Cat[/pet] so it can join in the festivities!
My [pet]Black tabby cat[/pet] is at 25, and roaring to go at the new pets on Draenor.

Roisen, you are close to getting all your pets to 25; you have a [pet] darkmoon rabbit [/pet] and I am very jealous, get that and your two jade pets ([pet]jadefire spirit [/pet] and [pet] jade crane chick[/pet]) to 25.

Post by Guest » October 17th, 2014, 8:04 am

Tipperscales, level your little snowman, father winters helper, and winter veil helper - its coming up to that time of year again!!

Klaital, i guess i did mean Lumpy LOL!

Spent the last few nights leveling pets with a kitten attached to me, surprisingly enough, it slows me down!!

3 more please, ill be working on the starlette and bronze whelp i the mean time!!

Kalium
Top Rater

Post by Kalium » October 17th, 2014, 8:12 am

Skye wrote:...Speaking of feeling neglected, Nagini is quite sad that she has a name but is still level 1. You should go level up your [pet]Albino Snake[/pet] and make her happy! =D

(P.S. I think it's really neat how you can see other people's pet names on their collection page. Never noticed that before! o.O)
Renamed a few pets since then... but both Nagini and Whitesnake are 25 now.

[profile]Emibugz[/profile], your [pet]Armadillo Pup[/pet], [pet]Sea Pony[/pet] and [pet]Azure Whelpling[/pet] could make for a interesting team.

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » October 17th, 2014, 9:37 am

Graven wrote: [profile]Faithhealer[/profile] it's Hallow's End soon, so how about getting your [pet]Sinister Squashling[/pet] and [pet]Creepy Crate[/pet] prepared for some seasonal fun. If you want a bit more of a challenge, you can add [pet]Lofty Libram[/pet] and [pet]Tirisfal Batling[/pet] to the spooky set. :)
My [pet]Sinister Squashling[/pet] was ready to go out of the gate on this one. I got a battle stone for the [pet]Lofty Libram[/pet] on the second trainer. Was almost done leveling the libram when I got the stone for the [pet]Tirisfal Batling[/pet]. It took forever to get the stone for [pet]Creepy Crate[/pet]. Finally all are leveled and spooking their neighbors at 25.

[profile]Kalium[/profile] so many pets to choose from. After much thinking I give to you [pet]Bronze Whelpling[/pet] because you have one, [pet]Sinister Sqaushling[/pet] and [pet]Black Tabby Cat[/pet] for the holiday.

Jesjbrown
MVP
Pet Score:4219
Realm:Garona-us

Post by Jesjbrown » October 17th, 2014, 3:22 pm

Klaital wrote: Jesjbrown why don't you level your Death Talon Whelpguard so he can be more effective in guarding all your whelps.
My Death Talon Whelpguard is now ready to guard my whelps.

Faithhealer: With so much hype about the potential for new Halloween pets, your other holiday pets are getting jealous. How about leveling Peddlefeet, Winter Reindeer, and the Macabre Marionette so they don't feel so left out?

Koritsi
Top Rater
Pet Score:11617
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Koritsi » October 17th, 2014, 9:26 pm

Beana wrote: Koritsi, it's Saturday night! Lets celebrate with some "Super S" pets!
Siamese Cat, Silver Tabby Cat, Skunky Alemental!
I survived leveling them all (Plus a bonus Iron Starlette!)

We're almost done with Pandaria now so [profile]Jesjbrown[/profile], level your [pet]Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling[/pet]. Plus I always found him to be useful :)

Two to stone and two rares to level please for me please!