Share pet collecting news and advice.
Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Voskres » October 5th, 2014, 10:35 pm

Hermy wrote: V is for [profile]Voskres[/profile]. It's also for [pet]Vengeful Porcupette[/pet], [pet]Venomspitter Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Venus[/pet] & [pet]Viscidus Globule[/pet]. And I think you should level them all!
Very interesting but I was victorious.

I also leveled [pet]Yellow Moth[/pet], [pet]Grasslands Cottontail[/pet] and [pet]Crow [/pet]because they were on so many lists for battle teams.

[profile]Koritsi[/profile], stone your [pet]Worg Pup[/pet], and level [pet]Winter Reindeer[/pet], [pet]Mechanical Squirrel[/pet] and [pet]Blue Moth[/pet].
Last edited by Voskres on October 6th, 2014, 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Klaital
Pet Score:4516
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu

Post by Klaital » October 6th, 2014, 5:28 am

Hermy wrote:
Klaital wrote:Hermy why don't you level some C's next. :) Like Chicken, Cobra Hatchling, and Cockatiel.
Done! And for you [profile]Klaital[/profile], a couple of Level 1s to level - [pet]Ashstone Core[/pet] & [pet]Spirit of Summer[/pet].

Three more for me please. :D
Those are all done.

Voskres, Ruby Droplet, Rustberg Gull, Rusty Snail, and Smolderweb Hatchling for you. :)

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » October 6th, 2014, 9:32 am

Koritsi wrote:[profile]Hermy[/profile] for you a trio of flying pets to level: [pet]Hippogryph Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Imperial Moth[/pet] and [pet]Gold Mini Jouster[/pet].
Those three are now flying high at Level 25!

[profile]Klaital[/profile], we meet yet again! :D As the Faire's in town, and I see you have your [pet]Darkmoon Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Darkmoon Monkey[/pet], [pet]Darkmoon Turtle[/pet] & [pet]Darkmoon Glowfly[/pet] left to level. Get cracking! :D

Three more for me please! I have to level 3.05 pets per day (as my list currently stands) to be all finished by WoD launch. And this way I don't have to think. :P

Tipperscales
Pet Score:8691
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Tipperscales » October 6th, 2014, 5:30 pm

Voskres wrote: [profile]Tipperscales[/profile], you should get to know [pet]Chuck[/pet], [pet]Nuts[/pet], [pet]Pebble[/pet] and [pet]Stinker [/pet]a little better.
I got my gaggle of pets to 25.

Hermy, get your [pet] Egbert [/pet], [pet] ominous flame [/pet], and [pet] jademist dancer [/pet] to 25.

Klaital

Post by Klaital » October 7th, 2014, 9:32 am

Hermy wrote:
Koritsi wrote:[profile]Hermy[/profile] for you a trio of flying pets to level: [pet]Hippogryph Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Imperial Moth[/pet] and [pet]Gold Mini Jouster[/pet].
Those three are now flying high at Level 25!

[profile]Klaital[/profile], we meet yet again! :D As the Faire's in town, and I see you have your [pet]Darkmoon Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Darkmoon Monkey[/pet], [pet]Darkmoon Turtle[/pet] & [pet]Darkmoon Glowfly[/pet] left to level. Get cracking! :D

Three more for me please! I have to level 3.05 pets per day (as my list currently stands) to be all finished by WoD launch. And this way I don't have to think. :P
All darkmoon pets done!

Tipper, I think that your Ammen Vale Lashling, Armadillo Pup, and Withers could use some training. :)

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13317
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » October 7th, 2014, 12:02 pm

My Anacona Chicken and Armadillo pup are now 25 with the rest of the gang.

Klaital, you have a lot of birds! However they are babies! Let's get some of them up to aviator status!
Jade Owl
Great Horned Owl
Tickbird Hatchling
Senegal
Blue Mini Jouster!

**Next Poster** 2 pets for me please :)

Renjah
Top Rater
Pet Score:7345
BattleTag®:Renja#1581
Realm:Thunderlord-us

Post by Renjah » October 7th, 2014, 1:33 pm

My 5 are once again at 25 with some other friends.

[profile]Beana[/profile] in honor of being in Oct how about you level your [pet]Sinister Squashling[/pet], and for the second pet [pet]Landro's Lichling[/pet]

A small theme of pets or a list of 5(more the merrier :))

Voskres
Top Rater

Post by Voskres » October 7th, 2014, 3:53 pm

Klaital wrote:Voskres, Ruby Droplet, Rustberg Gull, Rusty Snail, and Smolderweb Hatchling for you. :)
Fini.

[profile]Renja[/profile], sticking with the Faire theme, get your [pet]Darkmoon Glowfly[/pet], [pet]Darkmoon Hatchling[/pet] and [pet]Darkmoon Monkey[/pet] all up to level, and bring your [pet]Curious Wolvar Pup[/pet] along because he is so... curious.

Sorry, you said 5 or more. Since I accidentally picked all different abilities (Flying, Critter, Beast, Humanoid), why don't you round it off with [pet]Spirit of Summer[/pet], [pet]Purple Puffer[/pet], [pet]Phoenix Hatchling[/pet], [pet]De-Weaponized Mechanical Companion[/pet], [pet]Death Talon Whelpguard[/pet] and [pet]Lil' K.T.[/pet].

Sounds like a party!

Tipperscales
Pet Score:8691
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Tipperscales » October 8th, 2014, 12:54 am

Klaital wrote: Tipper, I think that your Ammen Vale Lashling, Armadillo Pup, and Withers could use some training. :)
All pets A through W have been brought to max (at least those three have). Next poster, give me fun pets or your favorite pet to lvl please.

Voskres You have 3 [pet] singing sunflower[/pet]s, get one of them to max, along with your [pet] pocket reaver [/pet], [pet] tiny bog beast [/pet] and [pet] tiny flamefly [/pet]

Klaital

Post by Klaital » October 8th, 2014, 11:38 am

Beana wrote:My Anacona Chicken and Armadillo pup are now 25 with the rest of the gang.

Klaital, you have a lot of birds! However they are babies! Let's get some of them up to aviator status!
Jade Owl
Great Horned Owl
Tickbird Hatchling
Senegal
Blue Mini Jouster!

**Next Poster** 2 pets for me please :)
All of those done, except seems I accidently leveled white tickbird hatchling instead of the normal one, doh!

Tipper, your Crimson Whelpling, Dark Whelpling, Emerald Whelpling, and Spawn of Onyxia want to grow up!

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » October 9th, 2014, 5:43 am

Tipperscales wrote:Hermy, get your [pet] Egbert [/pet], [pet] ominous flame [/pet], and [pet] jademist dancer [/pet] to 25.
Done-diddly-done!

[profile]Klaital[/profile], I see a plethora of hatchlings in your list that need to be levelled. [pet]Cobra Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Darting Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Diemetradon Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Dragonbone Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Mulgore Hatchling[/pet] to name but a few! :D How about you choose one or more of these little cuties to level to 25?

Next poster, 3 for me please!

Voskres
Top Rater

Post by Voskres » October 9th, 2014, 8:24 am

Tipperscales wrote: Voskres You have 3 [pet] singing sunflower[/pet]s, get one of them to max, along with your [pet] pocket reaver [/pet], [pet] tiny bog beast [/pet] and [pet] tiny flamefly [/pet]
Done plus brought Mini Minslayer and Tree Python up, too.

Hermy, level your Tuskarr Kite, Wharf Rat and Red Moth.

Voskres
Top Rater

Post by Voskres » October 10th, 2014, 12:15 am

Oddly enough I didn't get a post all day so I leveled on my own - [pet] Lil' Tarecgosa[/pet], [pet]Gooey Sha-ling[/pet], and [pet]Temple Snake[/pet] all got maxed while you slackers rest.

Katiks
MVP
Pet Score:5456
Realm:Lightning's Blade-eu

Post by Katiks » October 10th, 2014, 2:15 am

[profile]Voscres[/profile], here's a challenge for you: [pet]Jademist Dancer[/pet],[pet] Harmoniouse Porcupette[/pet] and [pet]Frigid Frostling[/pet] :)

3 - 5 for me please

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » October 10th, 2014, 6:58 am

Voskres wrote:Hermy, level your Tuskarr Kite, Wharf Rat and Red Moth.
That trio has been levelled - next poster, another trio for me please!

[profile]Katiks[/profile] - I think you should level your [pet]Tuskarr Kite[/pet], [pet]Viscous Horror[/pet] & [pet]Tiny Red Carp[/pet] because they are the envy of many a pet collector. And also your [pet]Little Black Ram[/pet] & your [pet]Tranquil Mechanical Yeti[/pet] just because they are so damn cute!

Klaital

Post by Klaital » October 10th, 2014, 12:15 pm

Hermy wrote:
Tipperscales wrote:Hermy, get your [pet] Egbert [/pet], [pet] ominous flame [/pet], and [pet] jademist dancer [/pet] to 25.
Done-diddly-done!

[profile]Klaital[/profile], I see a plethora of hatchlings in your list that need to be levelled. [pet]Cobra Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Darting Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Diemetradon Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Dragonbone Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Mulgore Hatchling[/pet] to name but a few! :D How about you choose one or more of these little cuties to level to 25?

Next poster, 3 for me please!
All of those are now leveled.

Hermy why don't you level your Molten Hatchling, Mr. Grubbs, and Nightsaber Cub.

Post by Guest » October 10th, 2014, 1:03 pm

Need some motivation to get pets leveled. So here goes...

Klaital, Peanut and Whiskers wanna play with the big boys!!

Next poster - blues only (still working on upgrading *sigh*), and no more than 5 please!!

Lakestone
Pet Score:5196
BattleTag®:Lakestone#2247
Realm:Blade's Edge-eu

Post by Lakestone » October 10th, 2014, 2:58 pm

Klaital wrote:
Lakestone, why don't you level a nice team of your Blossoming Ancient, Calico Cat, and Egbert.
So the team with the Weather Man, the City Cat and the Crazy Bird are now lvl 25 8-)

[profile]Emibugz[/profile] I have picked out; [pet]Mr. Chilly[/pet], [pet]Baby Blizzard Bear[/pet], [pet]Plump Turkey[/pet], [pet]Perky Pug[/pet] and [pet]Kirin Tor Familiar[/pet] for you to level :)

Next poster; give me 2-3 pets to level :)

Voskres
Top Rater

Post by Voskres » October 11th, 2014, 12:17 am

Katiks wrote:[profile]Voscres[/profile], here's a challenge for you: [pet]Jademist Dancer[/pet],[pet] Harmoniouse Porcupette[/pet] and [pet]Frigid Frostling[/pet] :)
Done. Also got Lil' KT leveled.

Will take next round but won't be back for about a week; taking the kids to see Mickey.

Lakestone, get on a first-name basis with Zao, Stinker and Snarly.

Klaital

Post by Klaital » October 11th, 2014, 9:27 am

Emibugz wrote:Need some motivation to get pets leveled. So here goes...

Klaital, Peanut and Whiskers wanna play with the big boys!!

Next poster - blues only (still working on upgrading *sigh*), and no more than 5 please!!
Those are done, also all my magic pets are now done, so thats 4 families fully leveled. :)

Voskres your Stunted Yeti, Spawn of G'nathus, and Tideskipper need some attention.