Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Personaldaemons
Pet Score:2272
Realm:Muradin-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Personaldaemons » September 25th, 2014, 4:49 pm

Okay Renja, how about you show some love to your armadillo pup, Deathy, filthling, giraffe calf, and jadefire spirit! Have fun. :3

Edit: also hi I've been a member for a million years but haven't posted on the forums before so yoooo~

Klaital
Pet Score:4516
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu

Post by Klaital » September 25th, 2014, 11:09 pm

Fluxfire Feline, Irradiated Roach, Snowshoe Rabbit, and Winter's Little Helper all leveled. Also all my dragonkin are now level 25, thats a milestone of sorts as its the first family I have got everything leveled from. :) Please do give me some more pets to level again. :)

Personaldemons, why don't you show your store pets some more attention and level your Alterac Brew Pup, Blossoming Ancient, and Cinder Kitten.

Katiks
MVP
Pet Score:5456
Realm:Lightning's Blade-eu

Post by Katiks » September 26th, 2014, 4:07 am

[profile]Klaital[/profile],

You should not neglect your felines: [pet]Calico Cat[/pet], [pet]Darkmoon Cub[/pet], [pet]Black Tabby Cat[/pet], [pet]Bombay Cat[/pet] and a [pet]Skunk[/pet] to keep them on their toes :)

Moonflame
MVP
Pet Score:683
Realm:Ragnaros-eu

Post by Moonflame » September 26th, 2014, 9:09 am

Katics,

Level that poor Withers ... before he withers away ;)

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13370
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » September 26th, 2014, 11:14 am

My Tiny Snowman and winterspring cub have been "winterized" and are now 25 :D

Moonfrost....tick....tock.....tick...tock.... Do you hear that?! That's your Blackfuse Bombling threatening to explode on you if you don't get him to 25 :D

**NEXT POSTER** Two for me please :D

Lakestone
Pet Score:5196
BattleTag®:Lakestone#2247
Realm:Blade's Edge-eu

Post by Lakestone » September 26th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Furkel wrote:
Lakestone, you're doing great on the RWL achievements but don't forget to level the pets as well - for starters, how about your [pet]Coilfang Stalker[/pet], [pet]Fungal Abomination[/pet] and [pet]Harbinger of Flame[/pet]?
They have now joined the Club 25 :)

It's me again [profile]Beana[/profile] 8-)
Let's do some of the children's pets as [pet]Egbert[/pet] and [pet]Whiskers the Rat[/pet]

Next poster, 2-3 pets please :)

Klaital

Post by Klaital » September 26th, 2014, 9:50 pm

Katiks wrote:[profile]Klaital[/profile],

You should not neglect your felines: [pet]Calico Cat[/pet], [pet]Darkmoon Cub[/pet], [pet]Black Tabby Cat[/pet], [pet]Bombay Cat[/pet] and a [pet]Skunk[/pet] to keep them on their toes :)
All of that done now, next one please a bit more variety with the pets, leveling four pets in a row with exact same skillset is rather boring. ;)

Lakestone, why don't you level a nice team of your Blossoming Ancient, Calico Cat, and Egbert.

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » September 27th, 2014, 1:59 am

Hermy wrote:[profile]Voskres[/profile], I've done a bit of alphabettiness in choosing your three. Your first & last non-25s, plus one from somewhere in the middle:

[pet]Albino Snake[/pet]
[pet]Ominous Flame[/pet]
[pet]Zipao Tiger[/pet]
Done. Also found time to log on to an Ally alt to level my Ally Moonkin.

[profile]Klaital[/profile] my cheesy anecdotes get harder when I am always getting the same person.

Go for a cuddly group; level your Hordie [pet]Moonkin Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Stitched Pup[/pet], [pet]Pint-Sized Pink Pachyderm[/pet], and [pet]Rascal-Bot[/pet].

Katiks
MVP

Post by Katiks » September 27th, 2014, 6:31 am

[pet]Withers[/pet] is flourishing,

[profile]Sffcorgi[/profile], you have a lot of pets at 25! Maybe try [pet]Silthid hatchling[/pet], [pet]Lizard Hatchling[/pet] and [pet]Imperial Silkworm[/pet]?

Blackfang7
Top Rater
Pet Score:11570
BattleTag®:Blackfang#1507
Realm:Korialstrasz-us

Post by Blackfang7 » September 27th, 2014, 11:19 am

Took a break but i'm back to leveling my pets. Not sure which one I should level next so it would be awesome if someone picked a rare or two for me to focus on :D

Katiks you have an awesome collection but I found out your snow cub is not maxed yet

Katiks
MVP

Post by Katiks » September 27th, 2014, 1:15 pm

Thank you [profile]Blackfang7[/profile]!

Snow Cub maxed, what about you take on [pet]Tide Skippe[/pet]r and [pet]Spectral Porcupette[/pet] :mrgreen:

Seqenenre
Pet Score:2682
Realm:Turalyon-eu

Post by Seqenenre » September 27th, 2014, 5:43 pm

Klaital wrote: Seqe, I think your rare tcg pets could use some more love! Why don't you level your Bananas, Ethereal Soul Trader, and Eye of the Legion.
All three of my TCG tear-aways now have all the love they need.

[profile]Katiks[/profile] - your [pet]Wind Rider Cub[/pet] looks like its wings have been clipped. Help it to take to the skies.

Klaital

Post by Klaital » September 27th, 2014, 6:45 pm

Voskres wrote:
Hermy wrote:[profile]Voskres[/profile], I've done a bit of alphabettiness in choosing your three. Your first & last non-25s, plus one from somewhere in the middle:

[pet]Albino Snake[/pet]
[pet]Ominous Flame[/pet]
[pet]Zipao Tiger[/pet]
Done. Also found time to log on to an Ally alt to level my Ally Moonkin.

[profile]Klaital[/profile] my cheesy anecdotes get harder when I am always getting the same person.

Go for a cuddly group; level your Hordie [pet]Moonkin Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Stitched Pup[/pet], [pet]Pint-Sized Pink Pachyderm[/pet], and [pet]Rascal-Bot[/pet].
All of those are now leveled. :)

Hello again Seqe, why don't you focus on your darkmoon pets next and level your Darkmoon Cub, Darkmoon Glowfly, and Darkmoon Hatchling.

Katiks
MVP

Post by Katiks » September 28th, 2014, 3:11 am

Wind Rider Cub, caught up with the rest of the 25 club.

Klaital, I see you like variety, hope this bunch I picked for you will be fun to train: [pet]Sunfur Panda[/pet], [pet]Imperial Moth[/pet], [pet]Tiny Goldfish[/pet] and [pet]Magic Lamp[/pet].

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » September 28th, 2014, 1:37 pm

Renja wrote:[profile]Hermy[/profile] they are cute with a large head and small body but they want to grow up like their friends from Isle of Giants did, show your hatchling's some love: [pet]Razzashi Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Obsidian Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Deviate Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Razormaw Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Leaping Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Gundrak Hatchling[/pet]
All done, and I'd be quite happy not to see another tiny dinosaur for a while now! :D

[profile]Katiks[/profile], a diverse trio for you to level - [pet]Blighted Squirrel[/pet], [pet]Cobra Hatchling[/pet] (IMO the best looking snakey!) and [pet]Enchanted Lantern[/pet].

Next poster, I'm up for anything. You can choose me a zone to level (apart from Un'Goro & Nagrand), a starting letter (apart from A & B), a theme, a single pet, anything! My pre-xpac ennui has lessened & I'm motivated to get more pets levelled! Only (??) 146 to go! :shock:

Simmias
Pet Score:4458
Realm:Frostmourne-us

Post by Simmias » September 28th, 2014, 9:08 pm

Focus on your aquatic pets! Start with the crocs and then anything blue!

Keep in mind that I'm currently in the process of finding rares/stoning my pets, other than that any pet is free game!

Klaital

Post by Klaital » September 28th, 2014, 9:59 pm

Katiks wrote:Wind Rider Cub, caught up with the rest of the 25 club.

Klaital, I see you like variety, hope this bunch I picked for you will be fun to train: [pet]Sunfur Panda[/pet], [pet]Imperial Moth[/pet], [pet]Tiny Goldfish[/pet] and [pet]Magic Lamp[/pet].
All of those leveled now. :)

Simmias, why don't you level a C team with Coilfang Stalker, Corefire Imp, and Crimson Lasher.

Katiks
MVP

Post by Katiks » September 29th, 2014, 9:57 am

[profile]Hermy[/profile], Blighted Squirrel, Cobra Hatchling (my favorite snake too!) and Enchanted Lantern all leveled!

[profile]Klaital[/profile], [pet]Curious Oracle Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Cinder Kitten[/pet], [pet]Harbringer of Flame[/pet] and [pet]Mana Wyrmling[/pet] for you!

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13370
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » September 29th, 2014, 5:17 pm

Okay so Whiskers and Eggbert are now more mature then the other Children's pets and now at 25 :)

Katiks! You're turning green.....with Speedy, Senegal and a Toxic Wasteling!

**NEXT POSTER** Two for me please :D