Share pet collecting news and advice.
Rhum
MVP
Pet Score:11392
Realm:Earthen Ring-eu
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Rhum » July 26th, 2014, 7:05 pm

Aveia
You have some level 1s there, so lets get started with a couple of those, [pet]Rotten Little Helper[/pet] is sure to keep you amused, and what better to follow it than [pet]Rascal Bot[/pet].
To ease the pain of taking two from 1-25, pick any two (or more) of your level 24s

I only have duplicates left now, mostly breed variations, somebody please choose 4 or 5 for me to work on, thanks;)

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13311
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » July 26th, 2014, 7:37 pm

Well.... My Brown Snake (Varys) and CoilFang Stalker have walked and not walked their way to 25 :)

Rhum....a lot of duplicates, NP!

Mountain Panda, Sandy Petrel, Robo-chick, Spiny Lizard :)

****NEXT POSTER***** 2 for me please :)

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » July 27th, 2014, 5:11 am

Rhum wrote:Hermy
You seem to take on a few at a time, so I'll ask you to get to work on [pet]Winterspring Cub[/pet], [pet]Zao, Calfling of Niuzao[/pet], and [pet]Yellow Moth[/pet].
All done!

For the manic Corgi, I have three exciting & creatively named pets for you to level. [pet]Chicken[/pet], [pet]Frog[/pet] & [pet]Rat[/pet]. :lol:

Merana
Pet Score:10003
Realm:Aman'Thul-eu

Post by Merana » July 27th, 2014, 7:29 am

Hi Hermy!

You've got so many cute pets that are still so low level too, the poor things! Give the following the opportunty to be badass and not just cute:
Cheetah Cub
Droplet of Y'shaarj
Spectral Tiger Cub

Six more for me please!

Rhum
MVP
Pet Score:11392
Realm:Earthen Ring-eu

Post by Rhum » July 27th, 2014, 5:36 pm

sffcorgi
sorry, that was probably my own Little Fawn, oops, too many firefox tabs open

beanna
Mountain Panda, Sandy Petrel, Robo-chick, Spiny Lizard all levelled now, I also did a[pet]Beetle[/pet] and named it george to complete the Fab 4 (paul gets the Dung Beetle)

merana
you want 6, I sorted your collection by level, went to page 5, and found a diagonal line of 6 mid-level uniques.
[pet]Obsidian Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Sand Kitten[/pet], [pet]Sinister Squashling[/pet], [pet]Tiny Green Carp[/pet],
[pet]Winterspring Cub[/pet], and [pet]Bombay Cat[/pet]

Another 4 for me please

Naija
MVP
Pet Score:8558
BattleTag®:bwest#1295
Realm:Garrosh-us

Post by Naija » July 27th, 2014, 6:00 pm

Naija, your [pet]Baby Blizzard Bear[/pet] is tired of being a baby and wants to grow up to level 25!

My [pet]Baby Blizzard Bear[/pet] is all grown up, and I'm ready for a new challenge.

Rhum, I tried to find a colorful bunch for you, so how about [pet]Emerald Boa[/pet], [pet]Little Black Ram[/pet], [pet]Gold Beetle[/pet], and [pet]Red Cricket[/pet].

Three more for me, please.

Dryfter7
Top Rater
Pet Score:3315
Realm:Azgalor-us

Post by Dryfter7 » July 28th, 2014, 12:46 pm

Ok Sffcorgi,

That [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/beast/felines/winterspring-cub/]Winterspring Cub[/url] is a favorite of yours but is still at level 10, time to get it to 25th!

Please pick 2 for me. :)

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » July 28th, 2014, 4:02 pm

Merana wrote:Hi Hermy!

You've got so many cute pets that are still so low level too, the poor things! Give the following the opportunty to be badass and not just cute:
Cheetah Cub
Droplet of Y'shaarj
Spectral Tiger Cub
Three new cuties to Level 25? Done!

[profile]Aveia[/profile], I have four very random pets for you. [pet]Darkmoon Rabbit[/pet], [pet]Wolpertinger[/pet], [pet]Pandaren Water Spirit[/pet] & [pet]Lava Beetle[/pet].

Amethice
Top Rater
Pet Score:12952
BattleTag®:Uncia#2791
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Amethice » July 29th, 2014, 2:25 am

Hermy: Fan the flames of that [pet]Phoenix Hatchling[/pet]...

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13624
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Furkel » July 29th, 2014, 4:23 am

Thirteen the [pet]Bombay Cat[/pet] and Monday the [pet]Black Tabby Cat[/pet] are both lvl 25 now - there might have been some logical thought behind those names originally but who knows at this point.

Corgi, I've always liked owls as far as flying pets go, so level your [pet]Crested Owl[/pet] and [pet]Hawk Owl[/pet]... but it would be unfair to forget about the poor flightless birds, so why not include your [pet]Pengu[/pet] as well?

Merana
Pet Score:10003
Realm:Aman'Thul-eu

Post by Merana » July 29th, 2014, 6:57 am

Furkel, so we meet again!

Let me think, hmmm, ok I've got something: Mint Mulberry Krush, yes I think that sounds about right.

Six more for me please! I'm gonna sort out all these unleveled pets before WoD hits! YES!

Koriala
Top Rater
Pet Score:9330
BattleTag®:Filsket#1453
Realm:Nagrand-eu

Post by Koriala » July 29th, 2014, 2:36 pm

Merana, the easiest place to start is at the beginning.. of the alphabet! Your six for this round are: Ash viper, Blue Mini Jouster, Chuck, Dun Morogh Cub, Elwynn Lamb, and Fungal Abomination!

A few for me please, need to be at least around rank 40 on Twisting Nether by the time WoD hits and I've got a long way to go!

Dryfter7
Top Rater

Post by Dryfter7 » July 29th, 2014, 5:12 pm

Aveia wrote: Petemax, hrm...
I see you have some favorite whelplings that aren't 25! How about picking 2 of your 3 whelplings (crimson whelpling, azure whelpling, dark whelpling) :D

Did you really think I could pick just 2 of them? Crimson, Azure AND Dark are all now 25th level. Thanks for the picks, I loved them! :)

Pyrephoenix,

How about that poor lil level 1 Lil' Bad Wolf??? Make him bigger!

Dryfter7
Top Rater

Post by Dryfter7 » July 29th, 2014, 8:24 pm

Pyrephoenix wrote:
Petemax7 wrote:Pyrephoenix, How about that poor lil level 1 Lil' Bad Wolf??? Make him bigger!
Done. Hmm... How's about your Elwynn Lamb, Dusk Spiderling, and Curious Oracle Hatchling?

Lemme have "a bunch", someone. : D
Wow, not only leveling but I also have to get all of them to rare...OK challenge accepted!!! (used stones on the 2 non-wild pets and farmed up the rare Dusk Spiderling already...leveling them all soon!)

The next person give Pyrephoenix something tough! ;)