Share pet collecting news and advice.
Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Voskres » July 6th, 2014, 4:51 pm

Furkel wrote: Voskres, you should celebrate the 4th of July in style with a stately [pet]Azure Whelpling[/pet], a red-glaring [pet]Festival Lantern[/pet], and a... vaguely star-like [pet]Ashstone Core[/pet]. USA! USA! U... who am I kidding, I'm not even slightly american.
Well I thought it was a great idea as a Retired Military person. I also leveled [pet]Sand Kitten [/pet]to remind me of all the deployments.
Sundown wrote: @[profile]Voskres[/profile] Time to get your [pet]Onyxian Whelpling[/pet] leveled to 25.
I got double tapped because I talk too much, but Lil' Ony is 25, too. And was a pretty tuff pet, at that.

[profile]Hermy[/profile], I keep getting your pets! You know what they say about pets - location, location, location. Take a tour and level your [pet]Westfall Chicken[/pet], [pet]Undercity Cockroach[/pet], [pet]Tirisfal Batling[/pet], [pet]Stormwind Rat[/pet], and [pet]Elwynn Lamb[/pet].

Lakestone
Pet Score:5196
BattleTag®:Lakestone#2247
Realm:Blade's Edge-eu

Post by Lakestone » July 8th, 2014, 4:46 am

Tiberius wrote:
Lakestone, your [pet]Peddlefeet[/pet] is wanting to be big, so he can help you take on Yu'la in the Celestial Tournament!
My [pet]Peddlefeet[/pet] have been lvl 25 for a while and he's a real heart crusher now :)

[profile]Voskres[/profile], what about leveling your fish collection of carps? Pick one or take them all with you on a fishing trip ;) you choose 8-)

---------

Next poster, give me 2-3 pets to level please.

Voskres
Top Rater

Post by Voskres » July 8th, 2014, 10:47 am

Lakestone wrote:[profile]Voskres[/profile], what about leveling your fish collection of carps? Pick one or take them all with you on a fishing trip ;) you choose 8-)
PL'd my albino [pet]Tiny White Carp[/pet] this morning during dailies. The red eyes got me.

[profile]Lakestone[/profile] there's going to be a 25 party and you need to be on a first-name basis with everyone there! So bring your [pet]Peanut[/pet], [pet]Legs[/pet], [pet]Muckbreath[/pet] and [pet]Clock'em[/pet] to have a well-rounded group!

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » July 8th, 2014, 12:45 pm

Voskres wrote:[profile]Hermy[/profile], I keep getting your pets! You know what they say about pets - location, location, location. Take a tour and level your [pet]Westfall Chicken[/pet], [pet]Undercity Cockroach[/pet], [pet]Tirisfal Batling[/pet], [pet]Stormwind Rat[/pet], and [pet]Elwynn Lamb[/pet].
Ahh, [profile]Voskres[/profile]! You must be lucky! :D You always give me good challenges though, so I'm happy. My little tour of duty is all done - and thank you for picking some less than interesting pets to level. Fewer pests on my list now!

For you, I have a little Animal, Vegetable or Mineral theme!

Animal: [pet]Pygmy Direhorn[/pet]
Vegetable: [pet]Blossoming Ancient[/pet]
Mineral: [pet]Elementium Geode[/pet]

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » July 8th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Voskres wrote:Speaking of mental midgets, [profile]Graven[/profile] seems like your [pet]Moon Moon[/pet] needs some education. If you get extremely bored, your [pet]Tuskarr Kite[/pet] needs to be flown, as well.
"Qantaqa" and his litter-brother "Ghost" are now 25. Tuskarr Kite is also levelled and needed a name. I decided on "Beaufort" :)

[profile]Hermy[/profile] I don't know what kind of challenge you want, but how about spending some time with the younger pets of Blackrock Mountain; [pet]Ashstone Core[/pet], [pet]Corefire Imp[/pet], [pet]Harbinger of Flame[/pet] and [pet]Untamed Hatchling[/pet]. :)

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13696
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Furkel » July 8th, 2014, 4:20 pm

My [pet]Rat Snake[/pet] is lvl 25, but is sadly not a weird rat/snake hybrid, as the name might suggest. Ah, we can but dream!

Sff, a smelly challenge for you: Level your [pet]Skunk[/pet], [pet]Stinkbug[/pet] AND [pet]Giant Sewer Rat[/pet]... and then maybe wash your hands.

KuroOfTheWind
Top Rater
Pet Score:9082
BattleTag®:TheDoctor#1940
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by KuroOfTheWind » July 9th, 2014, 7:32 pm

Furkel wrote:Kuro: like sand through the hourglass, so are the [pet]Living Sandling[/pet]s of our lives... and if that reference even makes sense to you I'm impressed.
I was laughing my ass off after you posted that [Days of our Lives] unfortunatly I went on vacation but now I am back the task is done! I demand another TWO Pets to reach perfection! But While I wait

Furkel In honor of merica day recently passed your [pet]Imperial Eagle Chick[/pet] needs some attention.

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » July 10th, 2014, 9:10 am

Graven wrote:[profile]Hermy[/profile] I don't know what kind of challenge you want, but how about spending some time with the younger pets of Blackrock Mountain; [pet]Ashstone Core[/pet], [pet]Corefire Imp[/pet], [pet]Harbinger of Flame[/pet] and [pet]Untamed Hatchling[/pet]. :)
I'm always up for whatever challenge is thrown my way! :D Those little fellas are not so little any more, and I've heard whispers that they are forming an army to take on Raggy. :o

[profile]KuroOfTheWind[/profile], if it is perfection that you demand, then I must insist that you capture rare versions of your [pet]Crimson Geode[/pet] & [pet]Twilight Iguana[/pet] - and then level them both to 25!

Voskres
Top Rater

Post by Voskres » July 10th, 2014, 11:22 am

Hermy wrote:Ahh, [profile]Voskres[/profile]! You must be lucky! :D You always give me good challenges though, so I'm happy. My little tour of duty is all done - and thank you for picking some less than interesting pets to level. Fewer pests on my list now!

For you, I have a little Animal, Vegetable or Mineral theme!

Animal: [pet]Pygmy Direhorn[/pet]
Vegetable: [pet]Blossoming Ancient[/pet]
Mineral: [pet]Elementium Geode[/pet]
The trifecta is complete.

[profile]Hermy[/profile], once again you return to the keeper of knowledge as a mere hatchling to receive your enlightenment.

Bring along your hatchlings so that you may share your skills and power! [pet]Phoenix Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Mulgore Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Dread Hatchling[/pet], and [pet]Venomspitter Hatchling[/pet] are waiting to join you in glorious battle!

Jathal
Pet Score:4806
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-us

Post by Jathal » July 10th, 2014, 1:27 pm

I've been lurking on the site for awhile and have really got some good info from the forums, but I need a kick in the pants to start leveling them.

Voskres, your Purple Puffer is looking a little deflated. Can you help the poor little guy out?

Koriala
Top Rater
Pet Score:9364
BattleTag®:Filsket#1453
Realm:Nagrand-eu

Post by Koriala » July 10th, 2014, 2:13 pm

I could do with some direction in my pet levelling, this sounds like the perfect motivator!

Jathal, your Pierre desperately needs some lovin'. Get to it!

Sundown
Pet Score:10602
BattleTag®:sundown#1455
Realm:Icecrown-us

Post by Sundown » July 10th, 2014, 4:30 pm

Sundown.....As your name suggests the sun is setting and then night falls....and then what comes out??? A haunting Spirit Crab just longing for 25.
My [pet]Spirit Crab[/pet] is now fully equipped and ready for Halloween.

[profile]Koriala[/profile] Try leveling your [pet]Sea Pony[/pet], it's a cool one to have following you around, and quite useful against elementals.

Voskres
Top Rater

Post by Voskres » July 10th, 2014, 4:57 pm

Jathal wrote:Voskres, your Purple Puffer is looking a little deflated. Can you help the poor little guy out?
He done been helped!

[profile]Sundown[/profile], get on that [pet]Stunted Direhorn[/pet], already!

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13696
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Furkel » July 11th, 2014, 12:40 pm

My [pet]Imperial Eagle Chick[/pet] is 100% levelled up, and also roughly 100% cuter than [url=http://www.zooborns.com/zooborns/2012/05/pinskers-hawk-eagle.html]ACTUAL eagle chicks[/url].

Corgi, you should live up to your nickname by lvling some dogs: [pet]Tito[/pet], [pet]Moon Moon[/pet] and [pet]Alterac Brew-Pup[/pet]!

Koriala
Top Rater

Post by Koriala » July 11th, 2014, 4:45 pm

Sundown wrote:
Sundown.....As your name suggests the sun is setting and then night falls....and then what comes out??? A haunting Spirit Crab just longing for 25.
My [pet]Spirit Crab[/pet] is now fully equipped and ready for Halloween.

[profile]Koriala[/profile] Try leveling your [pet]Sea Pony[/pet], it's a cool one to have following you around, and quite useful against elementals.
My Sea Pony is now 25 (and absolutely adorable when he follows me around, might I add) :)

Furkel, why not spend a little time getting back in touch with your prehistoric side: Leaping Hatchling, Obsidian Hatchling, Razormaw Hatchling and Razzashi Hatchling :)

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13370
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » July 12th, 2014, 3:01 pm

Well my Darkmoon collection is now complete and JUST in time for the end of the fair :) So My Darkmoon Hatchling and Darkmoon Turtle are now 25 with the rest of the gang.

Pyrephoenix, I did my best to adhere to your request. If not oh well, here is 10 pets anyways.

Ashleaf Sprite and a Curious Oracle Hatchling

Dragon Kite and a Firefly

Fossilized Hatchling and a Ghostly Skull

Hoping and a Horny Toad

Purple Puffer and a Rusty Snail

*****NEXT POSTER***** 2 for me please :)

Koriala
Top Rater

Post by Koriala » July 12th, 2014, 6:16 pm

Pyrephoenix wrote:[profile]Koriala[/profile], the Zandalari munchkins are absolutely brutal in the Celestial Tournament and even some of the dailies. They have to be 25 to help, though; why don't you try out their capabilities by getting the Anklerender leveled. If you want more than one pet this go-round, don't let the Black Lamb be the proverbial black sheep of your menagerie, get him to the top too.
Done and done! Both sitting happy at level 25 :)

Beana, how about going with a horticultural theme this time, by levelling both your Venus and Terrible Turnip :)

Next poster, feel free to throw me a challenge to keep me occupied :D