Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Amhaa
Pet Score:2947
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Amhaa » July 1st, 2014, 12:43 am

My [pet]Electrified Razortooth[/pet] can now [ability]Devour[/ability] his enemies!

[profile]Faithhealer[/profile] your Legs is a little on the short side. Lets help him grow a bit!

Whoever chooses for me, lets pick another cool looking one that I need to find as well as level. :)

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » July 1st, 2014, 12:24 pm

Faithhealer wrote:
Hermy wrote:

[profile]Faithhealer[/profile], I challenge you to catch a rare [pet]Clefthoof Runt[/pet] ... and then level him to 25!
[profile]Hermy[/profile] it was the strangest thing. I kept going out to Nagrand saying I need a clefthoof runt. Could never find one. You challenge me to get one and the first one I see is rare. So thank you for the challenge. My [pet]Clefthoof Runt[/pet] is now rare and 25.
For you I must insist on leveling your not -so-[pet]Lucky Quilen Cub[/pet]. The expansion is coming to an end any you've left him lonely at the bottom of the list.
Yay!! I'm glad to be your lucky charm, [profile]Faithhealer[/profile]. :D My [pet]Lucky Quilen Cub[/pet] lurks at the bottom of the barrel no longer - she's now 25, and is named Faith. :D

[profile]Amhaa[/profile], time to head to Deepholm, you have a [pet]Crimson Geode[/pet] to capture and level. Sparkle sparkle!

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13624
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Furkel » July 1st, 2014, 2:38 pm

My [pet]Peanut[/pet] has come out of his shell and hit lvl 25.

Hermy, level your [pet]Panther Cub[/pet] and [pet]Snow Cub[/pet] AND give them suitably matchy names like Ebony and Ivory, Salt and Pepper, Spy and... Spy - you get the idea.

ALSO, whichever pet the next person chooses for me will be my 300th lvl 25, so, y'know... no pressure or anything, but you better make it special. :)

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » July 2nd, 2014, 10:06 am

Furkel wrote:Hermy, level your [pet]Panther Cub[/pet] and [pet]Snow Cub[/pet] AND give them suitably matchy names like Ebony and Ivory, Salt and Pepper, Spy and... Spy - you get the idea.
Done! I went with an Italian theme, and named them Nero & Bianco. :D

Now, [profile]Furkel[/profile], for your 300th Level 25, I think your [pet]Phoenix Hatchling[/pet] would be spectacular! RISE!

Sundown
Pet Score:10602
BattleTag®:sundown#1455
Realm:Icecrown-us

Post by Sundown » July 2nd, 2014, 6:22 pm

[profile]Hermy[/profile] It's time for your [pet]Spirit Crab[/pet] to materialize in the world of level 25 pets.

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » July 3rd, 2014, 7:11 am

Sundown wrote:[profile]Hermy[/profile] It's time for your [pet]Spirit Crab[/pet] to materialize in the world of level 25 pets.
[pet]Spirit Crab[/pet] is now snapping his ghostly claws all over the place!

Now, [profile]Sffcorgi[/profile] - two pairs, you say?

For your lowbies, I give you a pair of black pets - [pet]Crow[/pet] & [pet]Little Black Lamb[/pet].
For Pandaria, a pet & its babe, [pet]Masked Tanuki[/pet] & [pet]Masked Tanuki Pup[/pet].

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » July 3rd, 2014, 12:47 pm

Hermy wrote:Voskres, a leggy pair for you to level. [pet]Coilfang Stalker[/pet] & [pet]Legs[/pet].
Got them leveled and got a leg up by bringing along [pet]Feral Vermling[/pet].

[profile]Hermy[/profile], you have a few special pets that need growth, so grow your [pet]Venus[/pet], [pet]Jade Tentacle[/pet] and [pet]Singing Sunflower[/pet].

If you get bored, I am sure there are some other named pets you could go [pet]Nuts[/pet] for without getting your throat [pet]Lumpy[/pet].

Furkel
Top Rater

Post by Furkel » July 3rd, 2014, 4:20 pm

My [pet]Phoenix Hatchling[/pet] has risen from the ashes... of all the innocent critters he burned to death to hit lvl 25!

Voskres, you should celebrate the 4th of July in style with a stately [pet]Azure Whelpling[/pet], a red-glaring [pet]Festival Lantern[/pet], and a... vaguely star-like [pet]Ashstone Core[/pet]. USA! USA! U... who am I kidding, I'm not even slightly american.

As for my next pet, since I was going on and on about how my 300th lvl 25 had to be something special, why not pick the dullest, most mediocre pet you can find for my 301st? They need to be lvl'd too, after all!

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » July 3rd, 2014, 5:05 pm

[profile]Furkel[/profile], I couldn't resist this one. [pet]Rat[/pet]. I don't think it gets duller than that. In fact, I was bemoaning my remaining Critter list the other day - seems like nothing but vermin & cockroaches. :(

Next poster, I already have a queue, but could you please pick my side project - the next family to level. The options are:

Critter to Level 10.
Dragonkin to Level 25.
Elemental to Level 25.
Flying to Level 10.
Humanoid to Level 25.
Magic to Level 25.
Undead to Level 25.

Thank you!

Voskres
Top Rater

Post by Voskres » July 3rd, 2014, 10:20 pm

Dragon and Magic are def smaller than the rest. Beast, Critter and Flying have tons. I think all races can get some really nice combo pets.

Sundown

Post by Sundown » July 3rd, 2014, 11:50 pm

@Sundown, let's give you some old-school Eastern Kingdom exercise - get that Level 10 Black Lamb up to 25! Lydia Accoste won't know what hit her if you do
DONE!!! 8-)

@[profile]Voskres[/profile] Time to get your [pet]Onyxian Whelpling[/pet] leveled to 25.

Wakamaru
MVP
Pet Score:12165
BattleTag®:Wakamaru#1375
Realm:Bladefist-us

Post by Wakamaru » July 4th, 2014, 2:15 am

Oh I love this idea, can't wait to have fun with the concept!

[profile]Sundown[/profile] exercise your [pet]Rascal-Bot[/pet] so we can see how mischievous he really is!
@TamerWakamaru

Voskres
Top Rater

Post by Voskres » July 4th, 2014, 10:51 am

Hermy wrote:[profile]Furkel[/profile], I couldn't resist this one. [pet]Rat[/pet]. I don't think it gets duller than that. In fact, I was bemoaning my remaining Critter list the other day - seems like nothing but vermin & cockroaches.
You know I had a low level [pet]Rat[/pet] and everyday I was on Timeless I would check out the one by the inn and one day he was rare and I caught him and gave him 2 levels to 25 :twisted:

Furkel
Top Rater

Post by Furkel » July 5th, 2014, 3:42 am

My [pet]Rat[/pet] is... still boring. But lvl 25!

Waka, eye think you adding [pet]Darkmoon Eye[/pet] to your eye-tinerary would be a good eye-dea, and maybe [pet]Eye of the Legion[/pet] as well wh-eye-le you're at it? (insert four thousand more eye-related puns here)

Sundown

Post by Sundown » July 5th, 2014, 9:08 am

Sundown exercise your Rascal-Bot so we can see how mischievous he really is!
[pet]Rascal-Bot[/pet] now pulling the level 25 pranks!

[profile]Furkel[/profile] your Rat may be boring, but your [pet]Rat Snake[/pet] should be the life of the party. Level it up to find out for sure.

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13355
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » July 5th, 2014, 10:35 pm

Well my creepy "less" crawly and Shimmershell snail are now 25 :)

Sundown.....As your name suggests the sun is setting and then night falls....and then what comes out??? A haunting Spirit Crab just longing for 25.

****NEXT POSTER**** A PAIR FOR ME PLEASE (2)

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » July 6th, 2014, 1:35 pm

Voskres wrote:[profile]Hermy[/profile], you have a few special pets that need growth, so grow your [pet]Venus[/pet], [pet]Jade Tentacle[/pet] and [pet]Singing Sunflower[/pet].

If you get bored, I am sure there are some other named pets you could go [pet]Nuts[/pet] for without getting your throat [pet]Lumpy[/pet].
I now have five shiny new Level 25 pets! Thanks [profile]Voskres[/profile]!

[profile]Beana[/profile], the Faire is in town, so I think you should level your [pet]Darkmoon Hatchling[/pet] & [pet]Darkmoon Turtle[/pet] to celebrate.