Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Zimahl
Pet Score:3823
Realm:Gilneas-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Zimahl » April 29th, 2014, 9:53 pm

Waynebrady wrote:Zimahl, let's get [pet]Snarly[/pet] to 25! And how on Earth do you have 5x duplicates of a lot of pets...
Good question... I just started pet battlin' about a month ago. Thought it was stupid when the feature was added and just wanted to get a few more cool looking pets. Aaaaannnnnd now I'm hooked. I have done very little other than pet battles since.

As for the duplicates, I have a very old account. I have a ton of alts and would try to get them as many pets as I could each. When the pets all merged I ended up with a lot of extras (like all of the [pet]Bombay Cat[/pet]s I have).

As for you, how about leveling your [pet]Stripe-Tailed Scorpid[/pet]?

Blsprt
Pet Score:2620
Realm:Twisting Nether-eu

Post by Blsprt » April 30th, 2014, 12:51 am

Drawna wrote:I have seen this done with Achievements before, but I decided to put a little twist to it. Basically this thread will be for you to name a pet for the person that posts above you and they have to level it to 25. Thought this might be an interesting way to give a push for people to level. You can name any pet and once it is leveled, they post again and pick for someone else. If they don't have the pet, then they will have to catch one.

Lets get this rolling and someone give me a pet to level.
[profile]Zimahl[/profile] i see that you just posted before getting your [pet]Snarly[/pet] to level 25. Seems like you love multi-tasking.

And about your post i totally have the same feelings with you. i didnt ever care about pets in the game. kissing a mojo was my only thing in pet world until now. i didnt do pet battles since the battle thing is added to the game. but for one week or so i totally screwed my life with this.

i dont know how it started but now i cant even sleep. doing pet battles all day doing dailies leveling pets and celestial tournament. i couldnt finish the tournament in my first week but i did great progress imo. now im waiting for servers to come online for meeting my new opponents in tournament. pvp battling is also going to be challenge but i never did it until now.

And [profile]Zimahl[/profile] since you will be leveling 2 pets i give you a rather easy one. your [pet]Shrine Fly[/pet] needs some care because i think he will be useful for you. his high speed and ability with dealing undead and aquatics alone makes him a good choice. if you can rename it to my nickname it would be cool but if not, its np.

Have a good day iron-cage :)

GrosBonda
Pet Score:10429
BattleTag®:Grosbonda#1406
Realm:Arygos-us

Post by GrosBonda » April 30th, 2014, 7:41 pm

Kpb321 wrote: Gros,

Your Curious Oracle Hatchling and Curious Wolvar Pup are wondering why they aren't level 25 too.

Work Complete!!!

Blsprt,

Please level your [pet]Aqua strider[/pet] to 25 it is really useful :)

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Kpb321 » April 30th, 2014, 8:23 pm

Tiberius wrote:Kpb321, nice collection, not much to choose from for leveling! Your assignment, if you choose to accept, is to level your [pet]Garden Moth[/pet] to 25! You have many moths, but this one is special, since the icon is different. Show here its OK to be different! ;)
My Garden Moth and well everything else is now level 25 :lol:

Gros,

It's time for some lights. Your Lunar Lantern and Festival Lantern want to shine at lvl 25. =)

Waynebrady
Top Rater
Pet Score:13920
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Waynebrady » April 30th, 2014, 9:42 pm

Zimahl wrote:As for you, how about leveling your [pet]Stripe-Tailed Scorpid[/pet]?
My [pet]Stripe-Tailed Scorpid[/pet] is now 25!

Grats Kp! I need to be told what to level next...

Tiberius
Pet Score:8212
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Tiberius » April 30th, 2014, 11:36 pm

Zimahl wrote: Tiberius, while you are waiting for a stone for the lamb, that [pet]Electrified Razortooth[/pet] isn't far from done!
Good news everybody! My [pet]Electrified Razortooth[/pet] is now 25, and my [pet]Elwynn Lamb[/pet] has found a stone for me to use on him! He is the first in line for the tamer leveling tomorrow, with my [pet]Black Lamb[/pet] right behind him.

Waynebrady, your [pet]Cobra Hatchling[/pet] is telling you to level him next. ;)

Kpb321, nice going on leveling your stable. Some day I shall be able to join that elite rank!

GrosBonda

Post by GrosBonda » May 1st, 2014, 12:18 pm

Kpb321 wrote:Gros,

It's time for some lights. Your Lunar Lantern and Festival Lantern want to shine at lvl 25. =)
They get the light :)

Tiberus,

please raise you [pet]Blighthawk[/pet] to lvl 25

Waynebrady
Top Rater

Post by Waynebrady » May 1st, 2014, 10:17 pm

Tiberius wrote:Waynebrady, your [pet]Cobra Hatchling[/pet] is telling you to level him next. ;)
Done!

GrosBonda, let's level your [pet]Pygmy Direhorn[/pet] to 25!

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » May 1st, 2014, 11:41 pm

Desdanova wrote:[profile]Arrianrhod[/profile], I have finally leveled my [pet]Baby Blizzard Bear[/pet] to 25! the iPod release of Hearthstone has me hooked.

[profile]Faithhealer[/profile], how about your get your [pet]Baby Blizzard Bear[/pet] to 25.
Oh the sad noises for this little cub. He's now 25 and he still sounds sad.

[profile]Waynebrady[/profile] I see we meet again. I think you need more of a challenge. You need a [pet]stunted direhorn[/pet] go get it.

Zimahl
Pet Score:3823
Realm:Gilneas-us

Post by Zimahl » May 2nd, 2014, 12:09 pm

Waynebrady wrote:Zimahl, let's get [pet]Snarly[/pet] to 25! And how on Earth do you have 5x duplicates of a lot of pets...
Done!
Blsprt wrote:And [profile]Zimahl[/profile] since you will be leveling 2 pets i give you a rather easy one. your [pet]Shrine Fly[/pet] needs some care because i think he will be useful for you. his high speed and ability with dealing undead and aquatics alone makes him a good choice. if you can rename it to my nickname it would be cool but if not, its np.

And done!

As a request, if it is acceptable to do so in this thread, I don't have very good coverage of pets right now as I get ready to hit the Celestials. First, I don't have 25 pets to 25 but that's easily handled, I level 1 to 2 per day. Second, I have very poor coverage of pets. While I went a little crazy and leveled a bunch of Undead, I have only 1 Beast, 1 Mechanical, 0(!) Elementals, 0(!) Magic, and 0(!) Humanoids.

Since I need to be a little more rounded, I would like to level in an area where I am weak. And instead of simply choosing a pet I have that is low level, I'm opening it up to also choose a good wild pet I can tame that will help me out.

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Kpb321 » May 2nd, 2014, 12:23 pm

Zimahl wrote:
Done!
Blsprt wrote:And [profile]Zimahl[/profile] since you will be leveling 2 pets i give you a rather easy one. your [pet]Shrine Fly[/pet] needs some care because i think he will be useful for you. his high speed and ability with dealing undead and aquatics alone makes him a good choice. if you can rename it to my nickname it would be cool but if not, its np.

And done!

As a request, if it is acceptable to do so in this thread, I don't have very good coverage of pets right now as I get ready to hit the Celestials. First, I don't have 25 pets to 25 but that's easily handled, I level 1 to 2 per day. Second, I have very poor coverage of pets. While I went a little crazy and leveled a bunch of Undead, I have only 1 Beast, 1 Mechanical, 0(!) Elementals, 0(!) Magic, and 0(!) Humanoids.

Since I need to be a little more rounded, I would like to level in an area where I am weak. And instead of simply choosing a pet I have that is low level, I'm opening it up to also choose a good wild pet I can tame that will help me out.

I'll throw a couple at you. A p/p Emperor crab is a great pet. So is a s/s Cogblade Raptor especially since there aren't many wild mechanical units and both could easily fit into CT teams.

EDIT
One more. An emerald Protodrake is a great pet, especially the p/p breed.
Last edited by Kpb321 on May 2nd, 2014, 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Waynebrady
Top Rater

Post by Waynebrady » May 2nd, 2014, 12:29 pm

Faithhealer wrote:[profile]Waynebrady[/profile] I see we meet again. I think you need more of a challenge. You need a [pet]stunted direhorn[/pet] go get it.
I am so lazy when it comes to PVP pet battles. I plan on getting my [pet]Stunted Direhorn[/pet] once I get all my pets to 25. It will give me more time to do PVP pet battles.

Give me some pets to get to 25 :) I'm so close. I will definitely be done this weekend. Heck, give me 3-4!

Maylenne
Pet Score:6326
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Maylenne » May 2nd, 2014, 2:10 pm

My Pandaren Monk is safe on level 25 finally :D

Waynebrady you asked for the challange so here you go: Ash Viper, Crimson Moth, Great Horned Owl and you're Horny toad they will be so thankfull if the reach level 25 (A)

Chryback
Pet Score:1028
Realm:Garrosh-us

Post by Chryback » May 2nd, 2014, 3:51 pm

Maylenne your Darkmoon Zeppelin needs a couple of levels to it :D

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » May 2nd, 2014, 3:59 pm

I don't know what happened but it appears I got skipped. Sad day for me. However, [profile]Chryback[/profile] you have a [pet]pterrordax hatchling[/pet] that would like to terrorize some competition.

Waynebrady
Top Rater

Post by Waynebrady » May 2nd, 2014, 7:11 pm

Faithhealer wrote:I don't know what happened but it appears I got skipped. Sad day for me. However, [profile]Chryback[/profile] you have a [pet]pterrordax hatchling[/pet] that would like to terrorize some competition.
Faithhealer, level your Restless Shadeling and your Silithid Hatchling to 25! That's for asking me to get a Stunted Direhorn. :)

GrosBonda

Post by GrosBonda » May 2nd, 2014, 7:55 pm

Waynebrady wrote:GrosBonda, let's level your [pet]Pygmy Direhorn[/pet] to 25!
Done

Wayne
Please lvl your [pet]Undercity Cockroach[/pet]

Waynebrady
Top Rater

Post by Waynebrady » May 2nd, 2014, 8:35 pm

Maylenne wrote:Waynebrady you asked for the challange so here you go: Ash Viper, Crimson Moth, Great Horned Owl and you're Horny toad they will be so thankfull if the reach level 25 (A)
GrosBonda wrote:Wayne
Please lvl your [pet]Undercity Cockroach[/pet]
Done and done!

GrosBonda, lets get your [pet]Snow Cub[/pet] to 25!

GrosBonda

Post by GrosBonda » May 2nd, 2014, 10:58 pm

Waynebrady wrote: GrosBonda, lets get your [pet]Snow Cub[/pet] to 25!
done

You [pet]moccasin[/pet] almost there, get him to lvl25

Britty
Pet Score:5582
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Britty » May 3rd, 2014, 3:25 am

GrosBonda, I think your [pet]Aqua Strider[/pet] would be a fine edition to your level 25 pets.