Share pet collecting news and advice.
Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13370
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Beana » January 20th, 2014, 10:29 pm

So my Azure Crane chick "hag" feels better at 25!

Neuropathy.....Your Jade Owl is plucking at your gear's gems trying to hint. He needs 25!

Bellababy463
Top Rater
Pet Score:10496
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Bellababy463 » January 21st, 2014, 12:42 am

[quote
Bellababy463 your Blossoming Ancient wants to show off his skils so get him to 25 :)
][/quote]

Now Beana i think your [pet]Irradiated Roach[/pet] needs to show you what an apocalypse can be at lvl 25 :D

Neuropathy
Top Rater
Pet Score:6696
Realm:Ursin-us

Post by Neuropathy » January 21st, 2014, 3:37 pm

Neuropathy.....Your Jade Owl is plucking at your gear's gems trying to hint. He needs 25![/quote]

I polished up my little owlet and now he's soaring high as a 25!

@Bellababy463 Black Lamb doesn't want to feel like the black sheep of the family, level that cutie up! :)

Post by Guest » January 21st, 2014, 6:27 pm

Arrianrhod wrote: [profile]Haevlyn[/profile] your [pet]Ashleaf Spriteling[/pet] wants to join in with the big boys :)
My Ashleaf Spriteling has sprouted.

[profile]Neuropathy[/profile] your [pet]Cheetah Cub[/pet] is looking a little solitary on the savannah. Why don't you teach him to hunt?

Principa
Top Rater
Pet Score:9797
BattleTag®:Principa#1346
Realm:Winterhoof-us

Post by Principa » January 21st, 2014, 11:13 pm

Haevlyn wrote:
[profile]Principa[/profile], you definitely need to find a [pet]Tiny Red Carp[/pet]. I challenge you to fish one up! No cheating off the AH.
[profile]Haevlyn[/profile]... I promised myself I would never fish up another pet again, not after my Mr. Pinchy debacle... BUT, my [pet]Tiny Red Carp[/pet] practically jumped on my raft after only an hour of fishing, and now he's ready to go!

Funnily enough, I now select one for you! I'm feeling a little vengeful, I admit, but not too much so, so I challenge you to level up your [pet]Vengeful Porcupette[/pet]. However, as an extra challenge, I think it's time you start hanging out in Deepholm again... [pet]Pebble[/pet] is waiting for you!

Tipperscales
Pet Score:8738
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Tipperscales » January 22nd, 2014, 2:28 am

Principa wrote:
[profile]Tipperscales[/profile], your [pet]Zandalari Kneebiter[/pet] looks fast! How fast can you level her up?
My [pet]Kneebiter[/pet] is 25, hooray!

Principa, your [pet]Lunar Lantern[/pet] is feeling the season, and wants to glow bright.

Next poster, a pet you think would be good for the Celestial challenge, please.

Amhaa
Pet Score:2947
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Amhaa » January 23rd, 2014, 12:11 am

Droodics wrote: For you [profile]Wildmage77 [/profile], level your [pet]Pandaren Monk[/pet], he is to die for. And update your pets, on website I see you only got level 15 pets.
Haha! Oops! My profile is updated now and my Monk is ready to [ability]Takedown[/ability] the competition!

[profile]Tipperscales[/profile] level up your [pet]Chrominius[/pet] to give THEM a challenge!

Bellababy463
Top Rater

Post by Bellababy463 » January 23rd, 2014, 2:35 am

@Bellababy463 Black Lamb doesn't want to feel like the black sheep of the family, level that cutie up! :

Well my [pet]Little Black Sheep[/pet] is a full fledge member of the family @ lvl 25!!!

So Wildmage77 how bout you take out your [pet]Ruby Droplet[/pet] and polish her up so she can show you how she truly shines.

Lexy
Top Rater
Pet Score:9286
BattleTag®:Mrglmrgmrgl#11811
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Lexy » January 23rd, 2014, 3:12 pm

Got the Pebble to 25 :)

Alrighty Bellababy463 ... You got a Pet named Ravenous, I believe with a cool name like this he should be in the top rank

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » January 24th, 2014, 2:14 am

Pyrephoenix wrote:
Faithhealer wrote:
Was a little cryptic, but I think I got the three assigned me to 25. Faithhealer, maybe [pet]Lil' Ragnaros[/pet] will help warm you in the current arctic air.
Well we burned things to a crisp but oddly still not much sun out here..Lil' Ragnaros is hotter than the weather at 25.

[profile]Lexy[/profile] that's quite an impressive collection you have there. I highly suggest increasing your security with a fully grown [pet]core-hound pup[/pet].

Post by Guest » January 24th, 2014, 5:33 am

[profile]Haevlyn[/profile]Funnily enough, I now select one for you! I'm feeling a little vengeful, I admit, but not too much so, so I challenge you to level up your [pet]Vengeful Porcupette[/pet]. However, as an extra challenge, I think it's time you start hanging out in Deepholm again... [pet]Pebble[/pet] is waiting for you!
I am attempting to complete the Pebble dailies, however it's not been up once in the last week...
My [pet]Vengeful Porcupette[/pet] is now full after a bout of vengeance.

[profile]Faithhealer[/profile] - Let's return this thread to it's original intentions. I challenge you to catch an [pet]Emerald Proto-Whelp[/pet] and level a rare one (whether you catch a rare or stone it is up to you!) to 25!

I simply can't believe you don't have this awesome pet yet. It's my go-to pet in almost all wild pet battles.

Next Poster: Two pets for me please. Preferably one I don't have rare yet

Lexy
Top Rater

Post by Lexy » January 25th, 2014, 4:04 pm

@ Faithhealer Corehound Pup has now increased his security level :)

@ Haevlyn I see a green Sporeling Sprout Dude that is pouting at level 17! And then there is a Level 9 greenish looking Stone Armadillo :)

Beana
Top Rater

Post by Beana » January 25th, 2014, 9:35 pm

My Irradiated Roach is a "healthy" 25!

Lexy, your Creepy crawly is haunting! Under my bed under my couch! Okay fast get it to 25 so it stops being so creepy!

Tipperscales
Pet Score:8738
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Tipperscales » January 25th, 2014, 11:25 pm

Amhaa wrote: [profile]Tipperscales[/profile] level up your [pet]Chrominius[/pet] to give THEM a challenge!
My Chrominius is now chromightiest.

[profile] Beana[/profile], work on making your [pet]Pocket Reaver[/pet] a full on backpack reaver.

Bellababy463
Top Rater

Post by Bellababy463 » January 26th, 2014, 3:40 am

Alrighty Bellababy463 ... You got a Pet named Ravenous, I believe with a cool name like this he should be in the top rank

Ravenous has eaten his way through the competition and is sitting proud at the head of the Pack.

Tipperscales... time to help your [pet]Ruby Sapling[/pet] become a full fledge Guardian. :lol:

Lexy
Top Rater

Post by Lexy » January 26th, 2014, 3:50 am

Beana wrote: Lexy, your Creepy crawly is haunting! Under my bed under my couch! Okay fast get it to 25 so it stops being so creepy!
Haha no more creeping and crawling under your bed and couch :)

and Bellababy .... with Valentines Day coming up next month, Eros would like to shoot the big Arrows :arrow:

Bellababy463
Top Rater

Post by Bellababy463 » January 27th, 2014, 5:08 am

My little Eros is locked and loaded and ready for Valentines day.

and Bellababy .... with Valentines Day coming up next month, Eros would like to shoot the big Arrows :arrow:

Lexy... your [pet]Lashtail Hatchling[/pet] is in need of a little TLC after all she's been through let her Know you care by leveling her to 25!!!!! ;)

Undeadgoat
Pet Score:2089
BattleTag®:undeadgoat#1254
Realm:Kul Tiras-us

Post by Undeadgoat » January 28th, 2014, 2:35 pm

Haven't been in this thread in AGES . . . but I did get my [pet]Darkmoon Tonk[/pet] leveled.

Bellababy, level that [pet]Pandaren Earth Spirit[/pet]!

Beana
Top Rater

Post by Beana » January 29th, 2014, 7:43 pm

My pocket reaver is now a backpack reaver at 25!

Undeadgoat! Yu'la thinks because you worked so HARD at the CT to get him, that he should be 25! He's very Noble that way :)

Amhaa
Pet Score:2947
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Amhaa » January 29th, 2014, 11:33 pm

My Ruby Droplet is now sparkling brighter than ever!

[profile]Beana[/profile] your [pet]Wind Rider Cub[/pet] wants to join his [ability]Flock[/ability] but his wings aren't strong enough! Level him to 25 so he can [ability]Liftoff[/ability]!