Share pet collecting news and advice.
Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Hermy » January 11th, 2014, 12:47 pm

[profile]Tipperscales[/profile], your [pet]Mechanopeep[/pet] is wondering why he's in your avatar, but not Level 25 - best get on that ASAP! And it's not easy being green ... see if you can turn him blue too, if you can!

As for me, my [pet]Sunreaver Micro-Sentry[/pet] and [pet]Stinker[/pet] have made it to Level 25, and I am officially without a 'Catch that pet' queue. :shock: I feel lost!! Next poster, if you dare, one from each family for me to level to 25 please. If you don't dare, three randoms will be lovely. :D

Bluegila
Pet Score:4901
BattleTag®:Fuerza#1850
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Bluegila » January 11th, 2014, 2:36 pm

Lesser Voidcaller has filled the void and reached maximum level.

Hermy your Zandalari Anklerender wants to get out its Black Claw! His friends want to join that party as well - Footlasher, Kneebiter and Toenibbler

Principa
Top Rater
Pet Score:9797
BattleTag®:Principa#1346
Realm:Winterhoof-us

Post by Principa » January 11th, 2014, 3:00 pm

Tipperscales wrote: Principa, your Harmonious Porcupette wishes to reach Nirvana, but not before getting to level 25.
My [pet]Harmonious Porcupette[/pet] has advanced in harmony so much that I named her Lydian.

[profile]Bluegila[/profile], you have a level 10 [pet]Blue Clockwork Rocket Bot[/pet]. He (and you) are very blue indeed... but will be a bit less so once he's level 25!

Lakestone
Pet Score:5196
BattleTag®:Lakestone#2247
Realm:Blade's Edge-eu

Post by Lakestone » January 13th, 2014, 7:16 am

Droodics wrote: I got you again Lakestone, go level Harpy Youngling.
2 months later i finally have leveled my [pet]Harpy Youngling[/pet]to 25 :D

[profile]Principa[/profile], I see that you own a [pet]Sapphire Cub[/pet], don't you think it's time to take her out to play with the big girls :)

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13286
BattleTag®:Beana#1484

Post by Beana » January 13th, 2014, 11:33 pm

By various people: My Amethyst Shale hatchling, Curious Wolvar and Curious Oracle Hatchling are no longer curious and 25!! :)

Lakestone, Your Zalandari Anklerender keeps biting my ankles!!! I think that's a hint he wants 25!

Lexy
Top Rater
Pet Score:8353
BattleTag®:Kat#1332
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Lexy » January 14th, 2014, 1:12 am

Globule now at 25 :)

@ Beana YourSporeling Dudeis pouting :)

Wakamaru
MVP
Pet Score:12165
BattleTag®:Wakamaru#1375
Realm:Bladefist-us

Post by Wakamaru » January 14th, 2014, 6:49 am

@Lexy

Your [pet]Gu'chi Swarmling[/pet] is already adorable, but it will be 25x more adorable at level 25!
@TamerWakamaru

Javdan
Top Rater
Pet Score:3372
BattleTag®:watkin#2972
Realm:Ghostlands-eu

Post by Javdan » January 14th, 2014, 7:34 am

@ Waka

Your Purple Puffer needs your attention and love :)

Principa
Top Rater

Post by Principa » January 14th, 2014, 12:30 pm

Lakestone wrote: [profile]Principa[/profile], I see that you own a [pet]Sapphire Cub[/pet], don't you think it's time to take her out to play with the big girls :)
Thanks to [profile]Lakestone[/profile], my [pet]Sapphire Cub[/pet] has been given her chance to shine!

[profile]Javdan[/profile], your [pet]Moonkin Hatchling[/pet] has been favourited... level that little guy up!

Rodasi
Pet Score:3156
Realm:Earthen Ring-us

Post by Rodasi » January 16th, 2014, 11:49 am

Hihi! This is my first time posting here. This looks fun so i thought I would join in :) (whoever gets me please be gentle lol)

Pyrephoenix I picked 3 random pets from your collection to level The first one was formerly named the Maine coon, the second one is rather Sinister for a squash and the last one is a cute little sprite even though it darts about a bit too much.

Bluegila

Post by Bluegila » January 16th, 2014, 12:17 pm

Tipperscales wrote:
[profile]Bluegila[/profile], you have a level 10 [pet]Blue Clockwork Rocket Bot[/pet]. He (and you) are very blue indeed... but will be a bit less so once he's level 25!
Took a few days off from WoW, but leveled [pet]Blue Clockwork Rocket Bot[/pet] yesterday. He still needs a good name BTW.

[profile]Rodasi[/profile], [pet]Chrominus[/pet] is chomping with both his mouths to get into the arena!

Tipperscales
Pet Score:8691
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Tipperscales » January 16th, 2014, 4:04 pm

Hermy wrote:[profile]Tipperscales[/profile], your [pet]Mechanopeep[/pet] is wondering why he's in your avatar, but not Level 25 - best get on that ASAP! And it's not easy being green ... see if you can turn him blue too, if you can!
My [pet]Mechanopeep[/pet] is mechanomaxed!

Bluegila, your [pet]Xu-Fu[/pet] needs to show his strength, get him to 25!

Principa
Top Rater

Post by Principa » January 16th, 2014, 4:40 pm

Pyrephoenix wrote:
Principa, in honor of your new guild, "...anybody want a [pet]Peanut[/pet]?" Everybody will if he's 25. And he's only green, unripe Peanuts need stones, if you can find one.
Thanks, [profile]Pyrephoenix[/profile]; my uncommon [pet]Peanut[/pet] has become a rare, and I've named him Macadamia... I keep using that word. I do not think it means what I think it means.

[profile]Tipperscales[/profile], your [pet]Zandalari Kneebiter[/pet] looks fast! How fast can you level her up?

Post by Guest » January 16th, 2014, 5:42 pm

Hermy wrote:[profile]Haevlyn[/profile], I'm going for a theme for you! Level that rare [pet]Cobra Hatchling[/pet], and then catch some rare versions of the [pet]Coral Adder[/pet] & [pet]Coral Snake[/pet]. Snakealicious!
Well it's taken over a month, but I finally found a rare version of the Coral Snake... *eugh*

[profile]Principa[/profile], you definitely need to find a [pet]Tiny Red Carp[/pet]. I challenge you to fish one up! No cheating off the AH.

Next poster: Two pets for me please!

Lexy
Top Rater
Pet Score:8353
BattleTag®:Kat#1332
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Lexy » January 17th, 2014, 12:12 am

My Gucci is 25x more adorable :)

@[url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profiles/Haevlyn/]Haevlyn[/url] 2 pets for you! 1st one is Deathy who should not be level 1 at all ... and the 2nd one ... the Hopeling.

Bluegila

Post by Bluegila » January 17th, 2014, 12:36 am

Tipperscales wrote:
Bluegila, your [pet]Xu-Fu[/pet] needs to show his strength, get him to 25!
[pet]Xu-Fu[/pet] is at full strength!

[profile]Lexy[/profile] your [pet]Ashtone Core[/pet] wants to float to the top!

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13286
BattleTag®:Beana#1484

Post by Beana » January 17th, 2014, 3:27 am

My Sporeling Sprout is ready to make Zangarmarsh proud at 25.

bluegila! Your searing scorchlings got a very fiery temper right now because he's not 25!

Kalium
Top Rater

Post by Kalium » January 17th, 2014, 12:52 pm

Gwenn wrote:[profile]Kalium[/profile], your [pet]Anubisath Idol[/pet] is looking mighty down. Try to cheer him up a bit, by lvling him to 25!
I'm still shaking sand out of my robes... but he's done 8-)

[profile]Beana[/profile], your [pet]Azure Crane Chick[/pet] is starting to feel like a neglected Hag.

Vaerosi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10251
BattleTag®:Vaerosi#1664
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Vaerosi » January 17th, 2014, 1:55 pm

Kalium wrote:
Gwenn wrote:[profile]Kalium[/profile], your [pet]Anubisath Idol[/pet] is looking mighty down. Try to cheer him up a bit, by lvling him to 25!
I'm still shaking sand out of my robes... but he's done 8-)

[profile]Beana[/profile], your [pet]Azure Crane Chick[/pet] is starting to feel like a neglected Hag.
Speaking of feeling neglected, Nagini is quite sad that she has a name but is still level 1. You should go level up your [pet]Albino Snake[/pet] and make her happy! =D

(P.S. I think it's really neat how you can see other people's pet names on their collection page. Never noticed that before! o.O)