Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Arrianrhod
Pet Score:6450
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Arrianrhod » January 1st, 2014, 4:21 pm

Droodics wrote:For you [profile]Arrianrod[/profile], you gotta get your [pet]Tiny Snowman[/pet] ready for the cold season that is upon us. Rare and 25 ofc.
Well I've got him to 25 at last but still no elemental stone so i'll wait for one + keep it for him.

[profile]Hermy[/profile] your [pet]Death Talon Whelpguard[/pet] want's to grow up some more :)

next poster, a good pvp pet for me please :D

Lexy
Top Rater
Pet Score:9286
BattleTag®:Kat#1332
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Lexy » January 1st, 2014, 4:34 pm

I will check if I still have an extra elemental stone, I can upgrade it for you if I do.

Renjah
Top Rater
Pet Score:7345
BattleTag®:Renja#1581
Realm:Thunderlord-us

Post by Renjah » January 2nd, 2014, 2:22 pm

Lil' tarecgosa, kirin tor familiar and gusting grimoire are now 25.

I don't do pvp pet battles much so I may not be picking a good choice but your murkalot wants to be leveled to show its true powers.

3 pets please

Jdnight
Pet Score:2178
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Jdnight » January 2nd, 2014, 10:58 pm

Hermy wrote:
[profile]Jdnight[/profile], I have an easy one for you! Get those last few levels on your [pet]Eternal Strider[/pet] - one of my go-to Aquatics. He's the best! :D
My Strider easily made It to 25, still like his Dancing cousin a little more. for Renja, I have found an interesting trio to level to 25. I choose you - Clock'em, Grinder and Lost of Lordaeron.

Rioriel
Top Rater
Pet Score:10504
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu

Post by Rioriel » January 3rd, 2014, 6:52 pm

Axa wrote:Rioriel, Lil'K.T. wants to show you how bad he can be and Lil'Ragnaros will prove he can smash better than any other.
Thanks, Axa! They've both now hit level 25 after I took a little break over New Year's!

@[url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=11790]Jdnight[/url] - Darkmoon Tonk wants to be max-level and Shock 'n' Awe those dastardly beasts asunder! Fossilized Hatchling would love to join him there, BONESTORMMMMM!

Lexy
Top Rater

Post by Lexy » January 4th, 2014, 1:26 am

Alright Axa, Bonkers is now 25 :)

@Rioriel : I believe your Curious Oracle Hatchling is getting very curious what lvl 25 feels like

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » January 4th, 2014, 3:52 am

At long last Blizzard has been kind enough to hand over a flawless battle stone and both my [pet]curious wolvar pup[/pet] and [pet]curious oracle hatchling[/pet] are investigating the fruits of their labors at 25.

[profile]Lexy[/profile] in the true nature of this post you put the effort into getting this little guy I think it's time you showed your true [pet]spirit of competition[/pet] a little love.

Saphirro
Pet Score:2154
Realm:Saurfang-eu

Post by Saphirro » January 4th, 2014, 4:52 am

@Faithhealer

-do you have something against monkeys? Look at the adorable poor Baby Ape! And Bananas! And Bonkers! Please pick one and level it up so they do not feel neglected!

Rioriel
Top Rater

Post by Rioriel » January 4th, 2014, 6:11 am

Lexy wrote:@Rioriel : I believe your Curious Oracle Hatchling is getting very curious what lvl 25 feels like
Hopefully he's not too disappointed. He looked pleased to see me after our adventures across Northrend four years ago ♥

@[url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profiles/Saphirro/]Sapphiro[/url] - I choose your little [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/critter/skunks-and-coons/stinker/]Stinker[/url] and/or [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/aquatic/miscellaneous/tideskipper/]Tideskipper[/url] as a farty skunk and a dumbass water giant both make me giggle with glee. Never come across them in a pet battle before.

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » January 4th, 2014, 4:02 pm

My [pet]Voodoo Figurine[/pet] has his pins sharpened, and [pet]Blossoming Ancient[/pet] is in full bloom! [pet]Blighthawk[/pet], [pet]Mr. Wiggles[/pet] & [pet]Death Talon Whelpguard[/pet] aren't far behind. :D

[profile]Riorel[/profile], I think you need to contribute to the farting army. I see a [pet]Stinker[/pet], a [pet]Mountain Skunk[/pet], a [pet]Skunk[/pet] and [pet]Highlands Skunk[/pet] - none of them Level 25! And to contribute to your chemical warfare, I'm adding my very own wee [pet]Stinker[/pet] to my queue.

Next poster, please feel free to add as many as you like to my queue - the more the merrier!

Lexy
Top Rater

Post by Lexy » January 5th, 2014, 12:40 am

Spirit of Competition ready to compete!

@Hermy : Curious Wolvar Pup and Curious Oracle Hatchling :) ... oh and the Lightbulb Bunny Butt <3

Duroxas
Top Rater
Pet Score:6333
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Duroxas » January 5th, 2014, 12:50 am

@Lexy! Do I see a lv 10 Frosty sitting around in there? Unacceptable! Rectify!

WHTJunior
Pet Score:8348
Realm:Terenas-us

Post by WHTJunior » January 5th, 2014, 3:23 am

Duroxas,

He's on a crusade, but there's no way that [pet]Murkalot[/pet] can survive it at level 1.

Lexy
Top Rater

Post by Lexy » January 5th, 2014, 2:00 pm

Okay, Frosty is 25 :)

@WTHJunior : Your next one up is .... drumroll .... Jade Tentacle!

Rioriel
Top Rater

Post by Rioriel » January 5th, 2014, 2:19 pm

Hermy wrote:[profile]Riorel[/profile], I think you need to contribute to the farting army...
I went for Skunky Alemental instead, but I'll work on those next :D

Next poster, pick for [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profiles/Lexy/]Lexy[/url] instead of me, I've got a queue! :mrgreen:

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13311
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » January 5th, 2014, 4:40 pm

My Crimson Lashling has healed its way to 25! :)

Rioriel, currently where I live we are getting a snow storm. So I believe it's appropriate for you to level that Snowy Panda :)

Lexy
Top Rater

Post by Lexy » January 5th, 2014, 5:36 pm

Rioriel wrote:
Hermy wrote:[profile]Riorel[/profile], I think you need to contribute to the farting army...
I went for Skunky Alemental instead, but I'll work on those next :D

Next poster, pick for [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profiles/Lexy/]Lexy[/url] instead of me, I've got a queue! :mrgreen:

@ [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profiles/Rioriel/]Rioriel[/url] I guess you pick something for me :)

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » January 5th, 2014, 5:42 pm

My [pet]Blighthawk[/pet] is done, and my [pet]Curious Oracle Hatchling[/pet] is no longer curious about life at the top!

[profile]Lexy[/profile], I'm going with a bit of a pest theme, and have a trio of pets for you to finish off - they are all soooooo close to 25! [pet]Ashwing Moth[/pet], [pet]Black Rat[/pet] & [pet]Cockroach[/pet].

Next poster, feel free to add to my queue. I still have 88 Beasts to level, so maybe that stable needs some attention! :shock:

Ooh, I've just noticed that I'm at 199 pets at max level. Who will be #200? :D

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » January 6th, 2014, 12:10 am

Saphirro wrote:@Faithhealer

-do you have something against monkeys? Look at the adorable poor Baby Ape! And Bananas! And Bonkers! Please pick one and level it up so they do not feel neglected!
[profile]saphirro[/profile] i have nothing against monkeys. it just takes me forever to collect them. [pet]bonkers[/pet] is happily driving my elite team crazy now that he's 25.

[profile]Hermy[/profile] beasts you say? i'm shocked that you've left poor [pet]moon moon[/pet] in the dark with the faire in town.

Axa
Pet Score:4855
Realm:Caelestrasz-us

Post by Axa » January 6th, 2014, 4:22 am

Renja wrote:Axa your azure whelpling is getting tired of waiting to be leveled, get him before he brews an uncontrolled arcane storm!
Blu is now lvl25.

Faithhealer, your Feline Familiar wants to fly by your side.