Share pet collecting news and advice.
Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Opallena » December 15th, 2013, 4:12 pm

[pet]Rascal-Bot[/pet] told me the Plot Twist, and it was a shocker!

[pet]Stunted Direhorn[/pet] made up for being a pain to get by being fun to level

[pet]Winter Reindeer[/pet] is all ready to pull Father Winter's Sleigh come Winter Viel Eve

[pet]Yu'la, Broodling of Yu'lon [/pet]is happily playing with her friend Xu-Fu now that they are both level 25!

[pet]Vengeful Porcupette[/pet] is ready to wreak havoc on opposing pet teams!

Ladeeb, You've waited so long for [pet]Macabre Marionette[/pet] to become a permanent pet, and you've even found a stone to upgrade him to rare! Why not take it a step further and level him to 25?

Next Poster: Five pets for me please!

Neuropathy
Top Rater
Pet Score:6696
Realm:Ursin-us

Post by Neuropathy » December 15th, 2013, 4:30 pm

Ladeeb wrote:Neuropathy Chuck whispered that he feels sad at lvl5 can you do something about it?
Aww Chuck, I'm sorry I neglected you! Surged his way to 25!

Opallena, I'm going with a theme this time, sort of. How about getting your Disgusting Oozling, Infected Fawn, Infested Bear Cub, Blighted Squirrel and Blighthawk some anti-biotics and some levels! :D

Droodics
Top Rater
Pet Score:3692
BattleTag®:Frozenlore#2917
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Droodics » December 15th, 2013, 7:47 pm

Neuropathy wrote: The fearsome foursome was on my to-do list for far too long! Named and capped, they're now ready to rumble at 25!

Droodics, I was in Bone Wastes and Skywing told me he could use your help! Go find him and add his pet to your collection! And if you're like me, get the Skywitch Hat as your quest reward because Hallow's End is only 10.5 months away!) :D
My Skywing got level 25, and I got my mage a fancy new hat to brag around with, thanks.
[profile]Neuropathy[/profile] your [pet]Little Black Ram[/pet] feels too small, let's get him in to the Big Boy's league.

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » December 16th, 2013, 9:29 am

Neuropathy wrote:Hermy, Baby Blizzard Bear is looking dejected that you stopped leveling him at 13. Cap him so he can enjoy his favorite season!
My not-so-Baby Blizzard Bear is all ready to join in on the Winter fun!

[profile]Droodics[/profile], time to bring that newly acquired [pet]Alterac Brew-Pup[/pet] to Level 25!

Next poster, three for me please!

Dawayn
MVP
Pet Score:4305
BattleTag®:Dawayn#2413
Realm:Stormrage-eu

Post by Dawayn » December 17th, 2013, 7:47 am

Hermy:

That poor Cenarion Hatchling wants some love, also your
Soul of the Aspects
and
Spirit of Summer
like some attention :)

Droodics
Top Rater
Pet Score:3692
BattleTag®:Frozenlore#2917
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Droodics » December 17th, 2013, 7:38 pm

Hermy wrote:
Neuropathy wrote:Hermy, Baby Blizzard Bear is looking dejected that you stopped leveling him at 13. Cap him so he can enjoy his favorite season!
My not-so-Baby Blizzard Bear is all ready to join in on the Winter fun!

[profile]Droodics[/profile], time to bring that newly acquired [pet]Alterac Brew-Pup[/pet] to Level 25!

Next poster, three for me please!
My [pet]Alterac Brew-Pup[/pet] is now level 25, dang he hits hard.
For you [profile]Dawayn[/profile], you will get to level your [pet]Father Winter's Helper[/pet] and [pet]Winter's Little Helper[/pet] in time to help Santa get his gifts to the good kids.

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » December 18th, 2013, 1:13 pm

[profile]Droodics[/profile], I'm giving you a pair of almost-there pets to level to 25. [pet]Alpine Foxling Kit[/pet] and [pet]Zooey Snake[/pet] - the A-Z of your pet collection!

I'm still levelling my three from my last post, but I felt bad for you waiting! Feel free to chuck in another for my list. :D

Xinnara
MVP
Pet Score:11546
BattleTag®:Xinnara#2296
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Xinnara » December 19th, 2013, 10:34 am

My [pet]Little Black Ram[/pet] is bleating happily now he's 25!

[profile]Hermy[/profile], I'll follow a 'farm' animal theme and suggest you let your [pet]Mr. Wiggles[/pet] oink his way to 25. If you're fancying a separate challenge, hunt out a rare [pet]Stinkbug[/pet] too - if you can find the time with all this pet levelling you seem to be up to!

Merry Winter Veil to all!

/Xin

Amuneta
MVP
Pet Score:5085
BattleTag®:Amuneta#1245
Realm:Ghostlands-us

Post by Amuneta » December 19th, 2013, 11:29 am

Xinnara your crawling claw is bored of rock paper scissors. Take it for a walk and let it smack as some random wild pets!

Rawr... that is all.

Tipperscales
Pet Score:8691
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Tipperscales » December 19th, 2013, 3:39 pm

My Perky Pug is a proud powerful pup.

Amuneta, you have an Alterac Brew-Pup, get it to max!

Neuropathy
Top Rater

Post by Neuropathy » December 21st, 2013, 9:26 pm

Droodics wrote:
My Skywing got level 25, and I got my mage a fancy new hat to brag around with, thanks.
[profile]Neuropathy[/profile] your [pet]Little Black Ram[/pet] feels too small, let's get him in to the Big Boy's league.
Little Black Ram is leveled up and ready for the next Brew Fest! I always thought they should give us a little ram pet for that...

I *would* be leveling up my Rotten Little Helper...but alas :( Maybe tomorrow

@Tipperscales, Frigid Frostling always thought he fit in better with this season than with summer. Time to level him up! :)

Jdnight
Pet Score:2178
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Jdnight » December 22nd, 2013, 7:35 am

Roisen wrote:

Jdnight your pet collection has an ominous air about it, I think it may be coming from your [pet]Ominous Flame[/pet]'s anger at being lvl 1 still. A quick boost up to lvl 25 may help it!

My Flame has finally hit its maximum growth. Took a little since I was away. Now for Neuropathy your Lumpy is wanting to hit 25, being made of coal isnt always a bad thing this time of year.

Fushiaa
Pet Score:1221
Realm:Windrunner-us

Post by Fushiaa » December 22nd, 2013, 11:22 am

Jdnight wrote:
Roisen wrote:

Jdnight your pet collection has an ominous air about it, I think it may be coming from your [pet]Ominous Flame[/pet]'s anger at being lvl 1 still. A quick boost up to lvl 25 may help it!

My Flame has finally hit its maximum growth. Took a little since I was away. Now for Neuropathy your Lumpy is wanting to hit 25, being made of coal isnt always a bad thing this time of year.
Jdnight , get up and start leveling that Imperial Silkworm, at first, I thought it was a pet you found in a trash can!

Neuropathy
Top Rater

Post by Neuropathy » December 22nd, 2013, 4:21 pm

Jdnight wrote:

Since Lumpy was already 25, you must have seen one of his alts ;), I leveled Rotten Little Helper instead, in keeping with the holiday theme.

@Fushiaa, Blossoming Ancient wants to show off his new Wintry look and ding 25, too! :)

Magnuscalgar
Pet Score:4221
Realm:Gorgonnash-us

Post by Magnuscalgar » December 22nd, 2013, 5:18 pm

my hatchling is all grown up now so
[profile]Neuropathy[/profile] Im sticking with my theme, why does no one have a leveled [pet]Albino Snake[/pet]

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » December 24th, 2013, 5:03 am

My [pet]Soul of the Aspects[/pet] & [pet]Spirit of Summer[/pet] have both battled their way to Level 25 - my [pet]Cenarion Hatchling[/pet] and [pet]Mr. Wiggles[/pet] still have some work to do, and a rare [pet]Stinkbug[/pet] still eludes me, but I will prevail!

[profile]Magnuscalgar[/profile] - I agree, why does nobody have a levelled [pet]Albino Snake[/pet]? Time to get yours to Level 25!

Next poster, feel free to chuck me another pet (or two or three) to level. I'm enjoying having a little queue! :D

Aur
Pet Score:9797
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us

Post by Aur » December 24th, 2013, 12:30 pm

Hermy, how have you made it this far with out [pet]Terrible Turnip[/pet] at level 25? Get him leveled and never lose a capture again.

[pet]Tranquil Mechanical Yeti[/pet] wants to be level 25 so he can blast away those enemy pets with his [ability]Ion Cannon[/ability]

Level that [pet]Voodoo Figurine[/pet]! The combo of [ability]Wild Magic[/ability] and [ability]Rot[/ability] is great coupled with a fast rabbit.

Yumehayla
Pet Score:6536
Realm:Steamwheedle Cartel-eu

Post by Yumehayla » December 25th, 2013, 2:42 pm

Ruby Sapling, Arcane Eye and Forest Spiderling are finally all rare and 25, so please give me another three pets to level :)

Aur, you managed to get a [pet]Crimson Lasher[/pet] and didn't level him? That's a big shame, do it right now :D

Lexy
Top Rater
Pet Score:9286
BattleTag®:Kat#1332
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Lexy » December 25th, 2013, 5:38 pm

Yumehayla wrote:Ruby Sapling, Arcane Eye and Forest Spiderling are finally all rare and 25, so please give me another three pets to level :)

Aur, you managed to get a [pet]Crimson Lasher[/pet] and didn't level him? That's a big shame, do it right now :D
Get that Xu-fu to 25 :)

Merana
Pet Score:10003
Realm:Aman'Thul-eu

Post by Merana » December 25th, 2013, 6:06 pm

I think your little corefire imp is getting impatient. Ahaha. Sorry for the horrible pun!