Share pet collecting news and advice.
Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Opallena » December 11th, 2013, 4:53 pm

Blackfuse Bombling, Droplet of Y'Shaarj, and Kovok are all ready to fight!

Tipperscales, Your Perky Pug is just BEGGING for attention! Show him some love by leveling him to 25!

Next poster: three pets please to level please!

Post by Guest » December 11th, 2013, 5:11 pm

Seqenenre wrote:[profile]Haevlyn[/profile] - Why not level up your [pet]Fluxfire Feline[/pet]? I think you'll find it quite ... purr-ful.
My feline is fluxed.

With Winter fast approaching I recently spent some time in Northrend.
[profile]Opallena[/profile], your [pet]Cobra Hatchling[/pet], [pet]White Tickbird Hatchling[/pet] and [pet]Tickbird Hatchling[/pet] have been in your collection and neglected for too long! Level them up before Winter truly sets in.

Next Poster: Two pets for me please. One I do have rare and one I don't have rare!

Neuropathy
Top Rater
Pet Score:6696
Realm:Ursin-us

Post by Neuropathy » December 11th, 2013, 5:56 pm

Haevlyn, your Ruby Droplet is feeling unpolished at level 4! Make that baby shine! Also, your Snow Cub thinks this chilly season is the right time to rarify and level up! :D

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13317
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » December 11th, 2013, 8:40 pm

My Blossoming Ancient is 25! I am hoping soon I can see what his Winter looks like!

Neuropathy! You need to level your Snarly as Crockodile Dundee said "Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee: More like a love bite really. Here ya are, enough about me leg. Let me tell you about the rest of me. "Up North in the Never-Never, where the land is harsh and bare, lives a mighty hunter named Mick Dundee
[points to himself]"

Neuropathy
Top Rater

Post by Neuropathy » December 11th, 2013, 9:35 pm

G'Day Beana! Crikey I do love Australia, so how could I turn down a challenge like that? Snarly set to work throwing his shrimpy foes on the barbie! 'You can eat it, but it tastes like ... ' :P

Meanwhile, your Pierre is clanking his pan on his head, trying to get your attention! He'd love to make you some crepes, but only after you ding him to 25! :D

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » December 12th, 2013, 8:17 am

Tipperscales wrote:Hermy, your love of Pachyderms is shown by your avatar, but not by your stable; level your Peanut and Pint-Sized Pachyderm to show your love.
I was wondering when someone would pull me up on that! :oops: I now have a pair of perfectly primed pachyderms, ready to prey on the pets of Pandaria. Ok, I'm out of p words now ... :D

[profile]Neuropathy[/profile], time to level that wee [pet]Fawn[/pet] so it can join in on Santa's big adventure on Christmas Eve!

Yumehayla
Pet Score:6536
Realm:Steamwheedle Cartel-eu

Post by Yumehayla » December 12th, 2013, 3:47 pm

Oh my god I finally fnished my assignment, huting a rare Cheetah Cub was an incredible pain, it took me days to get one and I swear I'd stone the uncommon one i had if I managed to get a beast stone... which are even more elusive. But all five of the pets given to me are now rare and 25!

Hermy, your [pet]Imperial Eagle Chick[/pet] is looking too...common... for his noble blood, do something about that!

For me three pets please, ones I don't have or don't have rare, as long as I don't need a party or millions of gold to get them, I'm fine- only 447 unique and just a bit over a half rare, I need to work on my collection!
Magic pets would be welcome as I have the least of those maxed, but not necessary :).

Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us

Post by Opallena » December 13th, 2013, 1:26 pm

Cobra Hatchling, White Tickbird Hatchling, and Tickbird Hatchling are all ready for winter!

Yumehayla, I challenge you to capture rares of: [pet]Arcane Eye[/pet], [pet]Forest Spiderling[/pet], and [pet]Ruby Sapling[/pet]!

Next poster: five pets for me to level please!

Neuropathy
Top Rater

Post by Neuropathy » December 13th, 2013, 3:11 pm

Ok I'm fired, I apparently can't read. LIL Fawn (vs Fawn) bleated his way to 25 and will be taking Fawn's place in the Winter Veil festivities!

You asked for it, Opallena!

Stunted Direhorn knows he was kind of a pain to get, so he wants to make it up to you by leveling up to become a formidable fighter!

Rascal Bot really wants to tell you the Plot Twist, but he can't until he's bigger.

Winter Veil Reindeer is champing at the bit to be 25 in time for Winter Veil, hurry, only 3 days to go!

Yu'la wants to catch up with her friend Xu-fu!

Vengeful Porcupette will glow with pride once he hits 25!

Happy Leveling! :)

Arrianrhod
Pet Score:6450
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Arrianrhod » December 13th, 2013, 4:43 pm

Flexor and Xantho made it to 25 a little dented and scratched but nothing a good polish won't help.

Neuropathy your Zandalari raptors all want to have a go, get them to 25 (you don't have to do the dupes if you don't want to) oh and some names couldn't hurt.

Droodics
Top Rater
Pet Score:3692
BattleTag®:Frozenlore#2917
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Droodics » December 13th, 2013, 8:30 pm

Tharloch wrote:
Droodics wrote: [profile]Tharloch[/profile], [pet]Landro's Lichling[/pet] will raise from the dead and slay all his Humanoid and Mechanical foes until he dies, which is never.
Your prediction came true, my Lichling did in fact rise from the dead and slay all oncomers, Humanoid, Mechanical, and any other breeds who dared cross it's path.

[profile]Droodics[/profile] your [pet]Direhorn Runt[/pet] is in DIRE need of attention!!!!!
My Direhorn Runt got his attention, but took a long time till I got him to 25.
For you [profile]Arriaanrod[/profile], you gotta get your [pet]Tiny Snowman[/pet] ready for the cold season that is upon us. Rare and 25 ofc.

Neuropathy
Top Rater

Post by Neuropathy » December 14th, 2013, 3:44 pm

Arrianrhod wrote:Flexor and Xantho made it to 25 a little dented and scratched but nothing a good polish won't help.

Neuropathy your Zandalari raptors all want to have a go, get them to 25 (you don't have to do the dupes if you don't want to) oh and some names couldn't hurt.
The fearsome foursome was on my to-do list for far too long! Named and capped, they're now ready to rumble at 25!

Droodics, I was in Bone Wastes and Skywing told me he could use your help! Go find him and add his pet to your collection! And if you're like me, get the Skywitch Hat as your quest reward because Hallow's End is only 10.5 months away!) :D

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13317
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » December 14th, 2013, 5:12 pm

My Pierre is an IRON CHEF at 25!

Neuropathy, your Fossilized Hatchling told me it was worried it was going to end up in a Museum soon if you don't pay it some attention and get it to 25!

Neuropathy
Top Rater

Post by Neuropathy » December 14th, 2013, 7:54 pm

Beana wrote:My Pierre is an IRON CHEF at 25!

Neuropathy, your Fossilized Hatchling told me it was worried it was going to end up in a Museum soon if you don't pay it some attention and get it to 25!
How did I miss leveling my Fossilized Hatchling?? Problem fixed! Now if I could just think of a name...

Beana, if you're up for getting a pet, hop to it and get your Hopling! If not, Peddlefeet will <3 you forever if you get him to 25! He would like to point out that he's pretty dang pro at Yu'la, though it appears to be too late. ;)

Mirres
Pet Score:1815
BattleTag®:Mirres#1719
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Mirres » December 14th, 2013, 8:49 pm

Beana wrote:Mirres, Your Pandaren Water Spirit wishes to play with his Guysers and whirlpools :) He'll need it for the Celestial Tournament :D

Done, finally! What a week. My Water spirit is now 25.

Neuropathy, your Sapphire Cub is marked as a favorite, but he's still level 1. You should level him to 25 so he can show off for you!

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » December 15th, 2013, 3:50 am

Yumehayla wrote:Hermy, your [pet]Imperial Eagle Chick[/pet] is looking too...common... for his noble blood, do something about that!
Cruel ... so cruel! :shock: This one has eluded me ... and after a couple of days of solid attempts, I said to myself "If I get a flying stone, I'll just find a P/P and stone it". Lo and behold, my next battle, I got a flying stone. Two later, I'd found a P/P. Yes, I do still have some non-wild flying to stone, but damn, it's worth it! :D

[profile]Mirres[/profile], [pet]Chrominus[/pet] has a shiny star, but no love from you! Get him up to Level 25, so he's truly star-worthy.

I'd love some gentle butt-kicking to get some beasts levelled please!

Post by Guest » December 15th, 2013, 7:35 am

Neuropathy wrote:Haevlyn, your Ruby Droplet is feeling unpolished at level 4! Make that baby shine! Also, your Snow Cub thinks this chilly season is the right time to rarify and level up! :D
My Snow Cub is finished playing in the snow and my Ruby Droplet has drained it's foes!

[profile]Hermy[/profile] your [pet]Darkmoon Zepplin[/pet] and your [pet]Chi-chi, Hatchling of Chi-ji[/pet] are both powerful pets waiting to show you what they can do. Why not give them a chance?

Next Poster: Three pets for me please. Preferably some rare and some i dont have rare!

Hermy
Top Rater

Post by Hermy » December 15th, 2013, 11:02 am

Haevlyn wrote:[profile]Hermy[/profile] your [pet]Darkmoon Zepplin[/pet] and your [pet]Chi-chi, Hatchling of Chi-ji[/pet] are both powerful pets waiting to show you what they can do. Why not give them a chance?
Chi-Chi has done the cha-cha all the way to 25, beaten only by the Darkmoon Zepp.

[profile]Haevlyn[/profile], I'm going for a theme for you! Level that rare [pet]Cobra Hatchling[/pet], and then catch some rare versions of the [pet]Coral Adder[/pet] & [pet]Coral Snake[/pet]. Snakealicious!

Two more pets for me please, kind Pet Addicts!

Neuropathy
Top Rater

Post by Neuropathy » December 15th, 2013, 3:26 pm

Mirres wrote:
Beana wrote:Mirres, Your Pandaren Water Spirit wishes to play with his Guysers and whirlpools :) He'll need it for the Celestial Tournament :D

Done, finally! What a week. My Water spirit is now 25.

Neuropathy, your Sapphire Cub is marked as a favorite, but he's still level 1. You should level him to 25 so he can show off for you!
Sapphire Cub lashed his way to 25 and now shines like a true gem!

Hermy, Baby Blizzard Bear is looking dejected that you stopped leveling him at 13. Cap him so he can enjoy his favorite season!

Chi-Chi is sharpening his Fire Quills, he's ready to battle to 25! :D