Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Seqenenre
Pet Score:2682
Realm:Turalyon-eu
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Seqenenre » December 3rd, 2013, 8:56 am

Well, it took a while for me to get hold of the Humanoid Battlestone, but my [pet]Winter's Little Helper[/pet] is finally both rare and level 25.

[profile]Hermy[/profile] - You've been a-void-ing it for too long. Get that [pet]Lesser Voidcaller[/pet] to 25.

Tharloch
Pet Score:3883
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Tharloch » December 3rd, 2013, 11:05 am

Hermy wrote:[profile]Tharloch[/profile], Time for you to egg on Egbert, I think! :D
Egbert did require some egging on, he kicked and screamed his way to 25, but he got there.

[profile]Seqenenre[/profile] your [pet]Voodoo Figurine[/pet] is up to something. He's feeling ignored and thinks your to blame. I'd suggest setting his mind at ease and give him some attention.

Droodics
Top Rater
Pet Score:3692
BattleTag®:Frozenlore#2917
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Droodics » December 3rd, 2013, 7:00 pm

Tharloch wrote:
Jazmynpuma wrote:
Your Nuts is going nuts cause he wants to level!
You should have seen how Nuts he went when he hit 25, you coulda warned me!!!!!

[profile]Droodics[/profile], I'm not seeing any turkeys in your pet list on turkey day! Your task then is to obtain and level a [pet]Turkey[/pet], [pet]Highlands Turkey[/pet] or [pet]Plump Turkey[/pet].
Got myself a [pet]Plump Turkey[/pet] but took a while, damn Goblin Rogues, they are so rare.
[profile]Tharloch[/profile], [pet]Landro's Lichling[/pet] will raise from the dead and slay all his Humanoid and Mechanical foes until he dies, which is never.

Tharloch

Post by Tharloch » December 4th, 2013, 3:08 am

Droodics wrote: [profile]Tharloch[/profile], [pet]Landro's Lichling[/pet] will raise from the dead and slay all his Humanoid and Mechanical foes until he dies, which is never.
Your prediction came true, my Lichling did in fact rise from the dead and slay all oncomers, Humanoid, Mechanical, and any other breeds who dared cross it's path.

[profile]Droodics[/profile] your [pet]Direhorn Runt[/pet] is in DIRE need of attention!!!!!

Xinnara
MVP
Pet Score:11546
BattleTag®:Xinnara#2296
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Xinnara » December 4th, 2013, 3:17 am

[profile]Tharloch[/profile] we meet again!

You shall find my [pet]Tiny Sporebat[/pet] and [pet]Sporeling Sprout[/pet] now @ 25 and so for you, I think I'll stick to the Christmas theme and this time suggest your [pet]Winter Reindeer[/pet] is taken for a sleigh ride and perhaps a carrot when she reaches 25 :)

/Xin

Seqenenre
Pet Score:2682
Realm:Turalyon-eu

Post by Seqenenre » December 4th, 2013, 8:05 am

Tharloch wrote:[profile]Seqenenre[/profile] your [pet]Voodoo Figurine[/pet] is up to something. He's feeling ignored and thinks your to blame. I'd suggest setting his mind at ease and give him some attention.
My [pet]Voodoo Figurine[/pet] is now much more powerful, but he's still looking at me in a strange way and I keep getting stabbing pains in my arms and legs. I think I've made a terrible mistake!

[profile]Xinnara[/profile] - After all that levelling, you should take a bit of a rest. Put your feet up and get out a good book. Your [pet]Gusting Grimoire[/pet] looks interesting...

Aviectus
Pet Score:3980
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Aviectus » December 4th, 2013, 9:57 am

[profile] Seqenenre[/profile] Your [pet]Blackfuse Bombling[/pet] needs some tinkering!! get leveling it to 25!!

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » December 4th, 2013, 10:40 am

Seqenenre wrote:[profile]Hermy[/profile] - You've been a-void-ing it for too long. Get that [pet]Lesser Voidcaller[/pet] to 25.
That particular void has now been filled - one Level 25 [pet]Lesser Voidcaller[/pet] is now part of my collection!

Now, [profile]Aviectus[/profile], it's time to fire up that winter hearth, and what better way than with your little [pet]Corefire Imp[/pet]? Get him to Level 25 and watch those flames burn! :twisted:

Mirres
Pet Score:1815
BattleTag®:Mirres#1719
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Mirres » December 4th, 2013, 8:44 pm

Breia wrote:We all know that water beats fire, so go get that [pet]Tainted Waveling[/pet] up to level 25!
My Lil' Bad Wolf is now a Level 25 Bad Wolf.

Breia, I am so jealous of your fabulous pets! You should level the Elementium Geode next.

Xinnara
MVP

Post by Xinnara » December 4th, 2013, 10:17 pm

[pet]Gusting Grimoire[/pet] has been dusted off the shelves and levelled!

[profile]Mirres[/profile], your [pet]Cinder Kitten[/pet] is feeling rejected - take her to the ball once she reaches 25 :)

/Xin

Renjah
Top Rater
Pet Score:7345
BattleTag®:Renja#1581
Realm:Thunderlord-us

Post by Renjah » December 5th, 2013, 2:16 am

[profile]Xinnara[/profile] your [pet]Jadefire Spirit[/pet] is in need of some love.

Tharloch

Post by Tharloch » December 5th, 2013, 3:31 am

Xinnara wrote:[profile]Tharloch[/profile] we meet again!

You shall find my [pet]Tiny Sporebat[/pet] and [pet]Sporeling Sprout[/pet] now @ 25 and so for you, I think I'll stick to the Christmas theme and this time suggest your [pet]Winter Reindeer[/pet] is taken for a sleigh ride and perhaps a carrot when she reaches 25 :)

/Xin
My Reindeer is all growed up and ready for the coming snows.

[profile]Renja[/profile] it's been cold here, frigid even. . . yes, it's time, your [pet]Frigid Frostling[/pet] should be 25 for the winter methinks.

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13355
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » December 5th, 2013, 6:04 am

I apologize I got wrapped up in surgery and some other things that made me forget what I had to level!
I have gotten a lot to 25 recently? Maybe that will make up for it! I love this game :)

Tharloch I see your Macabre marionette stopped shaking his maracas? He said he'd only dance and sing again if 25!

Renjah
Top Rater

Post by Renjah » December 5th, 2013, 6:11 am

[profile]Tharloch[/profile] my [pet]Frigid Frostling[/pet] is now 25.

[profile]Beana[/profile] your [pet]Winter's Little Helper[/pet] is just begging to help out Santa's workshop this year but needs a little love first.

Arwyn3
Top Rater
Pet Score:6996
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-us

Post by Arwyn3 » December 5th, 2013, 7:35 pm

Jdnight wrote:For Arwyn3 - I think a little holiday leveling is required: Father Winter's Helper, Winter Reindeer and Winter's Little Helper ... Tis the season...
My 2 helpers and their reindeer pal are ready to spread some holiday cheer.

Renja, your Darkmoon Tonk and Darkmoon Zepp are collecting dust. Time to show those old toys you still love them by getting them to 25!

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13355
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » December 5th, 2013, 9:48 pm

So my Winter's Little Helper is 25 and ready to help Santa on the 24th to deliver gifts to Azaroth!!!

Arwyn3..... Your Mana Wyrmling says it needs "More Mana Damnit Captain!" (star trek joke) to get 25!

Xinnara
MVP

Post by Xinnara » December 6th, 2013, 1:10 am

My [pet]Jadefire Spirit[/pet] has sparkled her pretty self to 25 ^^

[profile]Beana[/profile] you should level your [pet]Stinker[/pet] next, he's too cute to resist!

/Xin

Renjah
Top Rater

Post by Renjah » December 6th, 2013, 1:46 am

My [pet]Darkmoon Zeppelin[/pet][pet]Darkmoon Tonk[/pet] are both enjoying their new skills to play with now.

[profile]Xinnara[/profile] your [pet]Searing Scorchling[/pet] wants to help keep you warm but needs more experience first!

Koboi
Pet Score:5076
Realm:Die Aldor-eu

Post by Koboi » December 6th, 2013, 3:22 pm

It took a while, but [pet]Giant Sewer Rat[/pet] has finally become Giantest Sewer Rat.

Renja, it's feeding time for your [pet]Tiny Bog Beast[/pet]. Show him the world and make him a Big Bog Beast! :mrgreen: