Share pet collecting news and advice.
Xinnara
MVP
Pet Score:11546
BattleTag®:Xinnara#2296
Realm:Draenor-eu
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Xinnara » November 29th, 2013, 12:43 am

My [pet]Clock'em[/pet] has punched his way to 25 (after some dithering from me yet again!) & so I'm looking for a new cute one to level up ^^

@ [profile]Tharloch[/profile] I think you should level your [pet]Black Lamb[/pet], at such a young and fragile age (only 12 :<) he might risk being poached for someone's Christmas Dinner this upcoming December, get him to 25 so he can protect himself!

Feel free to recommend me a couple of pets to level, I'd love to level pets you guys and girls find endearing in any way and I'm trying to stop myself going on a rabbit levelling mission now my cats are almost all at 25!

/Xin

Tharloch
Pet Score:3883
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Tharloch » November 29th, 2013, 3:38 am

Xinnara wrote:
[profile]Tharloch[/profile] I think you should level your [pet]Black Lamb[/pet], at such a young and fragile age (only 12 :<) he might risk being poached for someone's Christmas Dinner this upcoming December, get him to 25 so he can protect himself!

Feel free to recommend me a couple of pets to level, I'd love to level pets you guys and girls find endearing in any way and I'm trying to stop myself going on a rabbit levelling mission now my cats are almost all at 25!
Thanks for the push on my [pet]Black Lamb[/pet]. It's one I've actually been meaning to get around to, just hadn't yet. And when he heard he was in danger of becoming lamb chops, it was all I could do to keep up with him as he stampeded his way to 25.

[profile]Xinnara[/profile] My picks this early morning for you would be [pet]Tiny Sporebat[/pet] and [pet]Sporeling Sprout[/pet].

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13370
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » November 29th, 2013, 4:05 am

Just shy of a month before Christmas Comet my Winter Reindeer is ready to help Santa with delivering Azaroth's Xmas presents!

Tharloch, your Winterspring Cub says it's his season to be 25.

Post by Guest » November 29th, 2013, 5:26 am

Droodics wrote: For you Haevlyn, let's get your eye's fixed, [pet]Darkmoon Eye[/pet] and [pet]Eye of the Legion[/pet]
My eyes now have 25/25 vision!

[profile]Beana[/profile], You'd really like a [pet]Tiny Flamefly[/pet] for Christmas this year, particularly a rare one.

Laynee
Pet Score:2096
Realm:Kul Tiras-us

Post by Laynee » November 29th, 2013, 8:45 am

Haevlyn, m'dear, your [pet]Jademist Dancer[/pet] wants to work that pole all the way to 25. You'll like her moves.

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13696
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Furkel » November 29th, 2013, 3:40 pm

Once again it's taken me so long to level what I was supposed to that I've more or less forgotten what it actually WAS, but I'm like 90% certain I've done it!

Laynee, I'm not even going to try to make this sound less inappropriate: you should spend some time on your [pet]Nuts[/pet].

Yumehayla
Pet Score:6536
Realm:Steamwheedle Cartel-eu

Post by Yumehayla » November 29th, 2013, 6:39 pm

Took a while since I got distracted with Celestial Tournament preparations, but all four elemental spirits are together in level once more!

[profile]Furkel[/profile], Your [pet]Lil' K.T.[/pet] feels left behind by Mr. Bigglesworth, help him get closer to his level!

Next person, 3 pets please!

Trekster
MVP
Pet Score:4485
Realm:Greymane-us

Post by Trekster » November 29th, 2013, 6:47 pm

Novembermoon wrote:You choose a pet (from the persons pet list) for the person who commented before you and they have to lvl it to 25 - Your person, at the moment, would be me, what you waiting for ?!!! hehe xx (*_*)
checking in since when I last posted - How's Mojo doing?

Trekster
MVP
Pet Score:4485
Realm:Greymane-us

Post by Trekster » November 29th, 2013, 6:48 pm

Dawayn wrote:It's almost time for that season again, and you still haven't leveled your [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/critter/deer/winter-reindeer/]Winter Reindeer[/url] ;)
I'll get right on that....which reindeer though....

Post by Guest » November 29th, 2013, 6:59 pm

Laynee wrote:Haevlyn, m'dear, your [pet]Jademist Dancer[/pet] wants to work that pole all the way to 25. You'll like her moves.
My Dancer is now lined up for the next Strictly (UK joke...)

Seems the above postings are derailing the thread a little, so...

[profile]Yumehayla[/profile] your Lil' Tarecgosa Menagerie Custodian and Frog could do with some love. That is, after you find a rare frog!

Next poster: 3 pets for me please. Preferably ones I dont have rare already.

Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us

Post by Opallena » November 29th, 2013, 10:51 pm

Jade Tentacle, Darkshore Cub, and Black Ram are all at level 25!

Haevlyn, 3 uncommons you wanted and 3 you shall get! I see 3 uncommon spiders in your collection, The Ash Spiderling, Dusk Spiderling, and Skittering Cavern Crawler! Leveling them might prevent some people from getting arachnophobia because they are bored...

Next Poster: 2 pets for me to level tomorrow please!

Tharloch

Post by Tharloch » November 30th, 2013, 10:59 am

Beana wrote:
Tharloch, your Winterspring Cub says it's his season to be 25.
He was quite happy to spring to 25.

[profile]Opallena[/profile] you have a couple little hatchlings that are feeling neglected. They are sitting in your collection, side by side, looking and feeling all left out. [pet]Ravasaur Hatchling[/pet] and [pet]Razormaw Hatchling[/pet] need some love. But consider that once you have shown those two some love, your [pet]Razzashi Hatchling[/pet] might feel jealous, so even though you asked for two, I submit that you should consider all three.

Opallena
Top Rater

Post by Opallena » November 30th, 2013, 2:32 pm

Ravasaur, Razormaw, and Razzashi all leveled to 25 and ready to fight!

Tharloch, Turnabout's fair play so I give you two pets to level instead of one.

One Carp, Two Carp, Blue Carp, Green Carp!

Next poster: five pets for between now and tomorrow night please!

Yumehayla
Pet Score:6536
Realm:Steamwheedle Cartel-eu

Post by Yumehayla » December 1st, 2013, 5:00 am

You wanted five, so five it will be! It's time to fill up your aquarium some more! [pet]Tiny Blue Carp[/pet], [pet]Tiny White Carp[/pet], [pet]Tiny Red Carp[/pet], [pet]Purple Puffer[/pet] and [pet]Fishy[/pet] will be fine additions!

Lil' Tarecgosa, Menagerie Custodian and Frog are all level 25! I'd like to request five as well, 3 for normal leveling, and two capturable in the wild that I either don't have yet, or am missing a rare :)

Opallena
Top Rater

Post by Opallena » December 1st, 2013, 6:12 pm

My Aquarium is lively with five new additions (and no more fishies to level lol)

Yumehayla, I'll step up to the challenge you posed for picking your pets!

For your three normal pets, I give you three elementals of different class: The Cinder Kitten, Dark Phoenix Hatchling, and Jademist Dancer!

For your wild pets, I give you one to upgrade and one to catch AND upgrage:
Your Upgrade Pet: Cheetah Cub!
Your Pet to Catch/Upgrade: The Jade Oozeling! (It's useful for the Celestial Tournament)

Next Poster: Three pets please!

Post by Guest » December 1st, 2013, 6:38 pm

Opallena wrote:Jade Tentacle, Darkshore Cub, and Black Ram are all at level 25!

Haevlyn, 3 uncommons you wanted and 3 you shall get! I see 3 uncommon spiders in your collection, The Ash Spiderling, Dusk Spiderling, and Skittering Cavern Crawler! Leveling them might prevent some people from getting arachnophobia because they are bored...
That Skittering Cavern Crawler is possibly the worst rare I've ever had the pleasure of catching.
The other two were easy...

It seems, vengeance is mine [profile]Opallena[/profile]!

It seems Landro is regretting giving you his pets as you've neglected them at level 1.
He demands that you play with them or he'll take both your [pet]Landro's Lichling[/pet] and your [pet]Landro's Lil' Xt[/pet] back!
Oh, and I've recently acquired a [pet]Spineclaw Crab[/pet] so I think you should too!

Next Poster: Two pets for me please. 1 I don't have rare and 1 I do!

Tharloch

Post by Tharloch » December 1st, 2013, 11:56 pm

Opallena wrote:
Tharloch, Turnabout's fair play so I give you two pets to level instead of one.

One Carp, Two Carp, Blue Carp, Green Carp!
The Carps are now counted among the their fellow 25's.

For [profile]Haevlyn[/profile] I submit to you your uncommon [pet]Snowshoe Hare[/pet] and your rare [pet]Snowshoe Rabbit[/pet]. Winter is coming up, seems appropriate :)

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » December 2nd, 2013, 5:10 am

[profile]Tharloch[/profile], Time for you to egg on Egbert, I think! :D

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13696
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Furkel » December 2nd, 2013, 4:52 pm

[pet]Lil' K.T.[/pet] isn't quite so lil' anymore, he's all leveled up.

Hermy, put on a pair of heavy-duty rubber gloves and maybe a hazmat suit, because you can't be too careful when playing with your [pet]Filthling[/pet].

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » December 2nd, 2013, 6:46 pm

Thanks [profile]Furkel[/profile]! One [pet]Filthling[/pet], levelled.

I've had the hazmat suit dry-cleaned, so feel free to borrow it to level your [pet]Toxic Wasteling[/pet]. :geek:

I even (finally) nabbed a rare Tolai Hare, and a Flawless Beast Stone to boot!