Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Jazmynpuma
Pet Score:13728
Realm:Thorium Brotherhood-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Jazmynpuma » November 24th, 2013, 6:51 pm

Gwenn wrote:Lambchop is rarified and lvled and the same goes for Cery who is flapping happily away.

[profile]Haevlyn[/profile] your [pet]Grinder[/pet] is grinding gears, he's anxious to get lvled! Same goes for the [pet]Darkmoon Hatchling[/pet]. Hurry before Moonfang eats it!

My Perky Pug is perked up to 25.

Your Darkmoon Zeppelin wants to fly high.

Tharloch
Pet Score:3883
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Tharloch » November 25th, 2013, 4:02 am

Roisen wrote:
Tharloch you asked for pets for the tournament so I'm giving you a super challenge! for Yu'la I use [pet]Lil'Bad Wolf[/pet], [pet]Pandaren Monk[/pet] and [pet]Clock 'Em[/pet].

You already have a Pandaren Monk lvl'd, but your [pet]Lil'Bad Wolf[/pet] is hardly terrifying at lvl 1 and your [pet]Clock 'Em[/pet] is missing from your list!

Try your hand at Brawlers Guild, it's a fun experience if nothing else! And a mech pet with humanoid abilities is awesome!

(skip the Clock Em if it's too much of a pain, just thought I'd throw it out there :P)
[pet]Lil'Bad Wolf[/pet] is now 25 and a holy terror. Started Brawlers Guild, putting that into the long term project mode. Won a few rounds, lost a lot more, but I'll get there.

[profile]Jazmynpuma[/profile] I'm thinking [pet]Tiny Bog Beast[/pet] for the simple reason you named him Jerry Garcia. It's certainly time he was raised to the top.

Jdnight
Pet Score:2178
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Jdnight » November 25th, 2013, 7:24 am

[profile]Jdnight[/profile], a crystal spider is waiting to climb to new heights! See if you can find a rare one and then level it to 25.
quote]

Challenge accepted and completed. Could not find a crystal spider on its own, decided to try the artic hares around and after 2, boom rare crystal spider. Leveled it to 25 right after.

For Tharloch, your Sporling Sprout wants to Sprout up to LvL 25.. help the little guy out.

Roisen
Top Rater
Pet Score:8772
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Roisen » November 25th, 2013, 3:22 pm

My [pet]Mechanical Squirrel[/pet] is happily chowing down on castor oil at lvl 25!
(Tharloch I'm glad you tried Brawlers guild, its annoyingly addictive!)

Jdnight your pet collection has an ominous air about it, I think it may be coming from your [pet]Ominous Flame[/pet]'s anger at being lvl 1 still. A quick boost up to lvl 25 may help it!

Arrianrhod
Pet Score:6450
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Arrianrhod » November 25th, 2013, 3:40 pm

My Eye of the Legion is now named and lovingly leveled up to 25.

Roisen your Ashleaf Spriteling needs some love. You were lucky to get one now go lvl him :D

Can I have a good flying pet to lvl please.

Yazhi
MVP
Pet Score:4810

Post by Yazhi » November 25th, 2013, 6:43 pm

Arrianrhod wrote:My Eye of the Legion is now named and lovingly leveled up to 25.

Roisen your Ashleaf Spriteling needs some love. You were lucky to get one now go lvl him :D

Can I have a good flying pet to lvl please.
Can't get much better then that Gilnean Raven, even as horde I love those little birdies :)

Roisen
Top Rater
Pet Score:8772
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Roisen » November 25th, 2013, 9:09 pm

My [pet]Ashleaf Spriteling[/pet] is now being elusive at lvl 25!

Azaelia you seem like you could use a night of dancing! If you lvl your [pet]Jademist Dancer[/pet] your sure to dance your feet off.

Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us

Post by Opallena » November 26th, 2013, 12:10 am

Gulp Froglet, Ominous Flame, Harmonious Porcupette, Death Adder Hatchling, AND Azure Crane Chick are ALL at level 25 now!

Roisen, How about leveling your Crimson Snake? Why? Because It's Red!

I'll be traveling for thanksgiving, but when I get back I'd like to have three pets to level :)

Tharloch

Post by Tharloch » November 26th, 2013, 2:45 am

Jdnight wrote:
For Tharloch, your Sporling Sprout wants to Sprout up to LvL 25.. help the little guy out.
He crouched and jabbed his way to the top, with little help from me I might add.

[profile]Opallena[/profile], three pets to level you shall have. For purely arbitrary reasons, I'm picking at random [pet]Darkshore Cub[/pet], [pet]Jade Tentacle[/pet] and [pet]Little Black Ram[/pet].

Gwen
MVP
Pet Score:8349
BattleTag®:Gwenniekins#2985
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Gwen » November 26th, 2013, 7:38 am

Jazmynpuma wrote:

My Perky Pug is perked up to 25.

Your Darkmoon Zeppelin wants to fly high.
My Zeppy has reached the skies!

[profile]Tharloch[/profile] your [pet]Blue Dragonhawk Hatchling[/pet] is feeling so blue, it's almost purple. (okay, that was bad.) But see if you can cheer it up by taking it for a stroll through tamer-land.
Because soulshards are pink.

Gip
Pet Score:8095
BattleTag®:Gip#1774
Realm:Deathwing-us

Post by Gip » November 26th, 2013, 11:27 am

My [pet]Plump Turkey[/pet] has been fattened up and is ready for Thanksgiv...er...battle.

[profile]Gwenn[/profile], Your [pet]Harmonious Porcupette[/pet] desires the inner peace and balance that can only be discovered at the journey's end.

Post by Guest » November 26th, 2013, 4:45 pm

Gwenn wrote: [profile]Haevlyn[/profile] your [pet]Grinder[/pet] is grinding gears, he's anxious to get lvled! Same goes for the [pet]Darkmoon Hatchling[/pet]. Hurry before Moonfang eats it!
My Grinder has finished Grinding and my Darkmoon Hatchling is fully hatched!

[profile]Gip[/profile] your [pet]Arctic Fox Kit[/pet] is feeling a little poorly. How about you catch them a rare friend and level the friend to 25?

Next poster: Two pets for me please!

Droodics
Top Rater
Pet Score:3692
BattleTag®:Frozenlore#2917
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Droodics » November 26th, 2013, 5:39 pm

Haevlyn wrote:
Furkel wrote: Haevlyn, how do you expect your [pet]Mini Diablo[/pet] to wreak havoc and fiery death on all of humanity when he's only lvl 5? I MEAN REALLY.
Mini Diablo has grown a lot and is now Apocalypsing every pet at 25.

[profile]Droodics[/profile] your [pet]Darkmoon Zepplin[/pet] and [pet]Arcane Eye[/pet] are mandatory pets for the Celestial Tournament. Why don't you get yourself prepared!

Next poster, two pets for me please.
My Darkmoon Zeppelin and Arcane Eye are now ready for tommorow's fight for the Celestial Tournament.
For you Haevlyn, let's get your eye's fixed, [pet]Darkmoon Eye[/pet] and [pet]Eye of the Legion[/pet]

Jazmynpuma

Post by Jazmynpuma » November 26th, 2013, 11:49 pm

Droodics wrote:
Mini Diablo has grown a lot and is now Apocalypsing every pet at 25.

[profile]Droodics[/profile] your [pet]Darkmoon Zepplin[/pet] and [pet]Arcane Eye[/pet] are mandatory pets for the Celestial Tournament. Why don't you get yourself prepared!

Next poster, two pets for me please.
My Darkmoon Zeppelin and Arcane Eye are now ready for tommorow's fight for the Celestial Tournament.
For you Haevlyn, let's get your eye's fixed, [pet]Darkmoon Eye[/pet] and [pet]Eye of the Legion[/pet][/quote]

My Tiny Bog Beast, Jerry is at a all time high...

Your Ruby Sapling wants to grow and your Rabbit wants to follow him to the top so he can gnaw on his roots.

Tharloch

Post by Tharloch » November 27th, 2013, 2:46 am

Gwenn wrote:
[profile]Tharloch[/profile] your [pet]Blue Dragonhawk Hatchling[/pet] is feeling so blue, it's almost purple. (okay, that was bad.) But see if you can cheer it up by taking it for a stroll through tamer-land.
My [pet]Blue Dragonhawk Hatchling[/pet] had a very cheery stroll as it winged it's way thru many opponents. It's days of purple are behind it.

[profile]Jazmynpuma[/profile], I think your [pet]Mr. Wiggles[/pet] wants to ham it up to 25. . . .

Jazmynpuma

Post by Jazmynpuma » November 27th, 2013, 3:06 pm

Tharloch wrote:
Gwenn wrote:

My [pet]Blue Dragonhawk Hatchling[/pet] had a very cheery stroll as it winged it's way thru many opponents. It's days of purple are behind it.

[profile]Jazmynpuma[/profile], I think your [pet]Mr. Wiggles[/pet] wants to ham it up to 25. . . .

My Mr Wiggles wiggled on up to 25.

Your Nuts is going nuts cause he wants to level!

Droodics
Top Rater

Post by Droodics » November 27th, 2013, 6:43 pm

Jazmynpuma wrote: My Tiny Bog Beast, Jerry is at a all time high...

Your Ruby Sapling wants to grow and your Rabbit wants to follow him to the top so he can gnaw on his roots.
My [pet]Rabbit [/pet]and [pet]Ruby Sapling[/pet] are level 25 now.
For you [profile]Jazmynpuma[/profile], let's Smack that [pet]Lil' Bling[/pet] to level 25.

Arrianrhod
Pet Score:6450

Post by Arrianrhod » November 27th, 2013, 7:11 pm

Azaelia wrote:
Can't get much better then that Gilnean Raven, even as horde I love those little birdies :)
Edgar is flying high at 25 now. First few levels I was a little disapointed but past 5 he's a great little battler :) thanks

Droodics your Omnious Flame would like some love :)

Droodics
Top Rater

Post by Droodics » November 28th, 2013, 4:00 pm

Arrianrhod wrote:
Azaelia wrote:
Edgar is flying high at 25 now. First few levels I was a little disapointed but past 5 he's a great little battler :) thanks

Droodics your Omnious Flame would like some love :)
[url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/mechanical/robots/clock-em/]Flexor[/url] and [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/mechanical/robots/clockwork-gnome/]Xantho[/url] wants to get to level 25 Arrianrhod.

Tharloch

Post by Tharloch » November 28th, 2013, 7:35 pm

Jazmynpuma wrote:
Your Nuts is going nuts cause he wants to level!
You should have seen how Nuts he went when he hit 25, you coulda warned me!!!!!

[profile]Droodics[/profile], I'm not seeing any turkeys in your pet list on turkey day! Your task then is to obtain and level a [pet]Turkey[/pet], [pet]Highlands Turkey[/pet] or [pet]Plump Turkey[/pet].