Share pet collecting news and advice.
Chevonne
MVP
Pet Score:11003
BattleTag®:Chevonne#1575
Realm:Nesingwary-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Chevonne » November 13th, 2013, 8:11 pm

Maybe this will get me out of my pet doldrums. It looks like fun! :)

[pet]Diemetradon Hatchling[/pet]

Pyrephoenix, as always, should you be caught or killed, Breanni will disavow any knowledge of your actions. Good luck, Pyre. This pet will self-destruct in... :o

Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us

Post by Opallena » November 13th, 2013, 9:32 pm

Bonkers is now Playing in the Big Leagues!

Chevonne, here's a little poem for you:

Oh the weather outside is frightful
But my Arctic Fox Kit is so delightful
So please if you love him so
Level to 25, lets go!

Tharloch
Pet Score:3883
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Tharloch » November 13th, 2013, 10:03 pm

since the person above me doesnt have any pets Tharloc i chose for you prarie dog he is so lonely not joining the community of level 25 pets that you have, he feels left out :(
My prairie Dog has reached the rank of 25.

For Opallena, it's almost that time, so of course, you must get your Plump Turkey ready!!!

(and I'm hungry!!)

Tatra
Pet Score:4589
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Tatra » November 13th, 2013, 10:58 pm

Faithhealer wrote: [profile]Tatra[/profile] your poor little [pet]Mojo[/pet] wants to know why you rescued him from the trolls to let him suffer on the bottom rungs of your pet family.
Mojo wasnt happy being in the bottom rungs but even more unhappy when he found out that he would have to endure my troll druid to level. however once mojo found the love the druid had for him, he sky rocketed to the ranks of 25

Tharloch this is going to be an easy assignment your Infinite whelpling has been using to much of his sleeping gas sitting at a low level. give him the early advantage to rise to the top

Opallena
Top Rater

Post by Opallena » November 13th, 2013, 11:13 pm

Tharloch wrote:
since the person above me doesnt have any pets Tharloc i chose for you prarie dog he is so lonely not joining the community of level 25 pets that you have, he feels left out :(
My prairie Dog has reached the rank of 25.

For Opallena, it's almost that time, so of course, you must get your Plump Turkey ready!!!

(and I'm hungry!!)
Plump Turkey decided to jump in a fire after I leveled him, so he's all ready for the holidays!

Tatra: why not level your Darkmoon Cub, because he just can't wait to be the king of your collection!

Amargodreams
Top Rater
Pet Score:3933
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Amargodreams » November 14th, 2013, 12:20 am

Took a while to get that giant sew rat to 25. Was focusing on pets for the tourney >.> but he's finally there.

Arisali, Cera (Direhorn Runt) is too cute and powerful to stay at lvl 8. Take her up to 25 so she can crush your foes!

Newg
Pet Score:1536
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Post by Newg » November 14th, 2013, 1:37 am

Pyrephoenix your Dark Phoenix Hatching wants to soar to new heights so level him up!

Jazmynpuma
Pet Score:13728
Realm:Thorium Brotherhood-us

Post by Jazmynpuma » November 14th, 2013, 5:43 am

Newg wrote:Pyrephoenix your Dark Phoenix Hatching wants to soar to new heights so level him up!
Pebble to 25, so now Newg's Legs needs to step up.

Seqenenre
Pet Score:2682
Realm:Turalyon-eu

Post by Seqenenre » November 14th, 2013, 5:47 am

My [pet]Panther Cub[/pet] is all grown up, but he's still asking where his mother is. Poor little fella.

[profile]Newg[/profile] - Nice to see someone relatively fresh to pet battling with plenty of potential pets to level. Why don't you start with your [pet]Celestial Dragon[/pet]? I've found mine to be a good combination of hard to kill, capable of dishing out some hurt and nice to look at :D

Kithriana
Pet Score:3617
Realm:Caelestrasz-us

Post by Kithriana » November 14th, 2013, 7:12 am

Seqenenre wrote:
[profile]Kithriana[/profile] - With love in the air there can be only one option for you. Take [pet]Peddlefeet[/pet] and spread some romance.
[profile]Seqenenre[/profile], Peddlefeet has sped his arrows everywhere, and now has a lot more in his quiver. Your [pet]Disgusting Oozeling[/pet], on the other hand, is quivering with loneliness. Take the debuff hit and help him share his own special brand of joy.

Tharloch
Pet Score:3883
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Tharloch » November 14th, 2013, 10:41 am

Tharloch this is going to be an easy assignment your Infinite whelpling has been using to much of his sleeping gas sitting at a low level. give him the early advantage to rise to the top
My Whelpling is infinitely happier now that he gets to play with the big boys.

For Kithriana, I suggest to you that Speedy is ready to leave the starting gate and show you that he can well live up to his name as I'm sure he'll break records reaching the highest level.

Opallena
Top Rater

Post by Opallena » November 14th, 2013, 12:17 pm

Arisali wrote:Toenibbler has nibbled his way up to 25! Yay!

Opallena -
You're creepy crate has a lot of pet nomming to do to get up to 25.
Why not give him some tamers or wild pets to snack on?
Creepy Crate has nommed its way to 25!

Tharloch: Maybe if you leveled your Wild Crimson Hatchling, he could be a guardian for your collection?

Simenon
Pet Score:3946
BattleTag®:Simenon#2667
Realm:Nemesis-eu

Post by Simenon » November 14th, 2013, 1:44 pm

My [pet]Ghostly Skull[/pet] is now 25, and ready to spread some ghostly terror.

Pyrephoenix, in order to stay true to your name, your [pet]Phoenix Hatchling[/pet] needs to be given some love, and fire. Everything's better with fire, especially phoenixes.

Belpha
Top Rater
Pet Score:3935
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Belpha » November 14th, 2013, 3:08 pm

Simenon, looks like you've been giving your Frigid Frostling the cold shoulder, why don't you warm up to him and level him all up.

Roisen
Top Rater
Pet Score:8772
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Roisen » November 14th, 2013, 3:13 pm

My [pet]Curious Wolvar Hatchling[/pet]was able to completely floor [pet]Curious Oracle Hatchling[/pet] by bringing a total knock-out to the prom!

Belpha your [pet]Crimson Lasher[/pet] wants to be the heart of your garden!

Post by Guest » November 14th, 2013, 4:53 pm

Amargodreams wrote:Finally caught a rare creepy crawly to level to 25 only took about 50 battles to find him.

Haevlyn, your macabre marionette wants to do more than just dance by your side! Let him have some fighting action!
Wow, that took me longer than I thought it would. He's now dancing the night away.

Roisen, your Cat is looking a little ... uncommon. Sort him out and level him to the top!

Josthepos

Post by Josthepos » November 14th, 2013, 5:36 pm

Simenon wrote:Hey Josthepos! I sense your [pet]Emerald Whelpling[/pet] is dreaming about getting to level 25. ;)
She is eager, she is bald , she is grown into a green ball of fury. My Emerald Whelpling is ready for some tornament love :D

Hey Haevlyn, i just got a msg from your little [pet]ji-kun-hatchling[/pet] and she wanted to be as big as Ji-Kun himself, why dont you make her lvl 25 :D