Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Seqenenre
Pet Score:2682
Realm:Turalyon-eu
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Seqenenre » November 11th, 2013, 12:29 pm

My [pet]Brilliant Kaliri[/pet] is flying high at level 25.

[profile]Roisen[/profile] - Your [pet]Curious Wolvar Pup[/pet] is feeling jealous. Get him up to level 25 so that your Oracle Hatchling stops bullying him.

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13696
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Furkel » November 11th, 2013, 2:09 pm

My [pet]Speedy[/pet] is even speedier! Still pretty slow overall what with being a turtle, but yay!

Seqenenre, you should level your [pet]Azure Whelpling[/pet]! Trust me, I know good battle pets when I see 'em and he's A ZURE BET (I'm sorry)

Droodics
Top Rater
Pet Score:3692
BattleTag®:Frozenlore#2917
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Droodics » November 11th, 2013, 3:26 pm

Roisen wrote:My [pet]Crow[/pet] is now lvl 25 and it couldn't have happened quick enough, I thought I'd have to smother it to keep it from cawing "Tharloch!" every few seconds.

Droodics your [pet]Imperial Moth[/pet] is still feeling like a Silkworm, help it fly free to show its true colours!
My [pet]Imperial Moth[/pet] left her cocoon and is ready to prove it's better than a [pet]Imperial Silkworm[/pet]
For you [profile]Furkel[/profile], I belive that your [pet]Darkmoon Zeppelin[/pet] and [pet]Pandaren Fire Spirit[/pet] want to grow up and face the mighty tamers in The Celestial Tournament tomorrow.

Amargodreams
Top Rater
Pet Score:3933
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Amargodreams » November 11th, 2013, 9:18 pm

Enchanted broom is fully prepped to clean my garrison next expac!

Droodics, Time to show your Stormwind rat some love!

Tatra
Pet Score:4589
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Tatra » November 11th, 2013, 10:24 pm

Roisen wrote: Hop, hop, hop, hop to lvling you [pet]Hopling[/pet] Tatra before it hops away.
My hopling tried to hop away but i showed him how to hop to 25 and he stayed

Amargodreams your giant sewer rat wants to grow big so that it can take care of all those sewer monsters
Last edited by Tatra on November 12th, 2013, 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kalium
Top Rater

Post by Kalium » November 11th, 2013, 10:40 pm

Trystiecat wrote:...For my friend above me... I see [pet]Venus[/pet] rising to become your true morning star
Audrey II is happily eating battlers as we speak.

[profile]Tatra[/profile], your [pet]Dark Phoenix[/pet] needs to reach greater heights before it's light will shine brighter.

Gwen
MVP
Pet Score:8349
BattleTag®:Gwenniekins#2985
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Gwen » November 12th, 2013, 4:08 am

Amargodreams wrote:Cinder Kitten is ready to light all the campfires this winter ;)

Gwenn, Darkmoon Tonk is one of my favorites for battles. Take yours out for a test drive! I'm sure you'll like him at 25!
Tonkaton is now lvl 25, ready to battle with the best of them.

[profile]Kalium[/profile], your [pet]Anubisath Idol[/pet] is looking mighty down. Try to cheer him up a bit, by lvling him to 25!
Because soulshards are pink.

Bretonas
Top Rater
Pet Score:12312
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu

Post by Bretonas » November 12th, 2013, 4:50 am

Trystiecat wrote: Bretonas, I think your [pet]Curious Oracle Hatchling[/pet] is wondering what new abilities he can learn.
He learned all his fancy abilities now! (I was actually suprised to see a humanoid pet with a strong attack vs. elementals O_o)

Gwenn, you have a special little pet there but your [pet]Cenarion Hatchling[/pet] is still to small to explore the world. Give him some wings, a tiny hatchling like him deserves to be level 25.

Venun
Pet Score:2735
BattleTag®:Venun#2613
Realm:Twisting Nether-eu

Post by Venun » November 12th, 2013, 4:58 am

Furkel wrote: Venun, there's obviously nothing cuter than an adorable little bear cub... except maybe a rotting undead bear cub covered in SPIDER EGGS? What I'm getting at here is you should totally level your [pet]Infested Bear Cub[/pet]!
My (yet unnamed) Infested Bear Cub is now shining at 25, showing off it's true powers.
To think something with rotten flesh would have so much health :3

Bretonas! Rarify and level up your Deviate Hatchling, give it a chance to prove itself as a mighty fine dinosaur ;)

Aerozia
Pet Score:8990
BattleTag®:Aerozia#1505
Realm:Skullcrusher-us

Post by Aerozia » November 12th, 2013, 5:54 am

Venun get your Rascalbot to 25! He has some Plot twisting to do! I hear theres something about polar bears...

Seqenenre
Pet Score:2682
Realm:Turalyon-eu

Post by Seqenenre » November 12th, 2013, 9:39 am

Furkel wrote:My [pet]Speedy[/pet] is even speedier! Still pretty slow overall what with being a turtle, but yay!

Seqenenre, you should level your [pet]Azure Whelpling[/pet]! Trust me, I know good battle pets when I see 'em and he's A ZURE BET (I'm sorry)
Despite being temporarily rendered unconscious by Furkel's pun, I managed to get my little blue friend to 25.

[profile]Aerozia[/profile] - Your [pet]Fossilized Hatchling[/pet] is all skinny and bony. Fatten him up a bit.

Yumehayla
Pet Score:6536
Realm:Steamwheedle Cartel-eu

Post by Yumehayla » November 12th, 2013, 4:01 pm

Seqenenre wrote:Despite being temporarily rendered unconscious by Furkel's pun, I managed to get my little blue friend to 25.

[profile]Aerozia[/profile] - Your [pet]Fossilized Hatchling[/pet] is all skinny and bony. Fatten him up a bit.
Haha this sounds like a great idea :D

[profile]Seqenenre[/profile] - Everyone needs some bling in their life, so get that [pet]Lil' Bling[/pet] to 25!

Vivienne
Pet Score:13484
BattleTag®:Sassafras#1459
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Vivienne » November 12th, 2013, 6:02 pm

Arisali wrote:Vivienne ~ Your Brilliant Kailiri is looking dull, I'm sure she'd brighten up if you showed her some love!
[pet]Brilliant Kailiri[/pet] is showing her true colors finally!

[profile]Pyrephoenix[/profile], an epic pet should have epic levels! Give [pet]Hyacinth Macaw[/pet] what he deserves!

Droodics
Top Rater
Pet Score:3692
BattleTag®:Frozenlore#2917
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Droodics » November 12th, 2013, 6:32 pm

Amargodreams wrote:Enchanted broom is fully prepped to clean my garrison next expac!

Droodics, Time to show your Stormwind rat some love!
My [pet]Stormwind Rat[/pet] is now playing with his level 25 friends now.
[profile]Vivienne[/profile] you should take pride in your collection, your [pet]Droplet of Y'Shaarj[/pet] want's to get level 25 and join the big boys.

Tatra
Pet Score:4589
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Tatra » November 12th, 2013, 11:35 pm

Kalium wrote: [profile]Tatra[/profile], your [pet]Dark Phoenix[/pet] needs to reach greater heights before it's light will shine brighter.
Dark Phoenix soared to new heights as it reached level 25, however it likes to still cast a shadow through out the room to set an ominous tone.

Droodics your jadefire spirit can't be all it dreams of being and that is to be YU'LON'S own jade breath, get her to 25 so she can reach her potential.

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » November 13th, 2013, 2:55 am

Roisen wrote:Warbot is all juiced up and ready to rumble!

But watch out Faithhealer! There are zombies on your lawn, you might want to lvl up your [pet]Singing Sunflower[/pet] to ward them off!
Don't want zombies on my lawn especially with a level 25 [pet]Singing Sunflower[/pet]!

[profile]Tatra[/profile] your poor little [pet]Mojo[/pet] wants to know why you rescued him from the trolls to let him suffer on the bottom rungs of your pet family.

Shinii
Top Rater
Pet Score:5470
BattleTag®:Shini#1888
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Shinii » November 13th, 2013, 3:22 am

:)
Ok Faithhealer i see that you need to level [pet]Shimmering Wyrmling[/pet]

this little guy needs a lil love

Novembermoon
Pet Score:9286
Realm:Alonsus-eu

Post by Novembermoon » November 13th, 2013, 6:20 am

Good Morning Shinii !!! Well today is the 9th Wedding Anniversary of myself and Karros (Alonsus EU) and Ive noticed that your lvl 20 Magic Lamp needs a little attention, soooo, what are you waiting for, shine a light on love !!! hehe xx (*_*)

Kithriana
Pet Score:3617
Realm:Caelestrasz-us

Post by Kithriana » November 13th, 2013, 6:24 am

Novembermoon wrote:Good Morning Shinii !!! Well today is the 9th Wedding Anniversary of myself and Karros (Alonsus EU) and Ive noticed that your lvl 20 Magic Lamp needs a little attention, soooo, what are you waiting for, shine a light on love !!! hehe xx (*_*)
Happy anniversary! Love is da bomb. So, your assignment is to level your [pet]Pet Bombling[/pet]. Try not to let him wreak too much havoc. ;)