Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Amargodreams
Top Rater
Pet Score:3933
Realm:Ravencrest-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Amargodreams » November 6th, 2013, 8:59 pm

Took a bit to get chuck out of his bucket to level him. But a few golden carp bribes and he is 25!

Beana, Mylittlepwny (sea pony) fears she will run out of air in her bubble before hitting 25. Go prove her wrong :)

Xinnara
MVP
Pet Score:11546
BattleTag®:Xinnara#2296
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Xinnara » November 7th, 2013, 1:20 am

My [pet]Azure Whelpling[/pet] has outgrown the nest and made it to 25!

[profile]Amargodreams[/profile]; your [pet]Wolpertinger[/pet] wants to play! Why don't you show him/her some attention?!

/Xin

Roisen
Top Rater
Pet Score:8772
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Roisen » November 7th, 2013, 1:44 am

Xinnara ur poor Clock'Em is desperate to crack some skulls!

Bretonas
Top Rater
Pet Score:12312
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu

Post by Bretonas » November 7th, 2013, 2:34 am

Poxx wrote: Bretonas, speaking of Gnomes, winter is coming, get your [pet]Father Winter's Helper[/pet] to the toy assembly line.
I actually managed to mix up that pet with [pet]Winter's Little Helper[/pet]. But at least now I have both gnome helper at 25. :D

Roisen, your little [pet]Onyxian Whelpling[/pet] has been living the life of a small whelp for far to long. Time to get to 25 and face some bigger challenges. ;)

Tatra
Pet Score:4589
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Tatra » November 7th, 2013, 3:09 am

bretonas tiny bog beast would love to join the ranks of 25 he has so much to give but feels like he is stuck in the mud at level 6

Seqenenre
Pet Score:2682
Realm:Turalyon-eu

Post by Seqenenre » November 7th, 2013, 7:49 am

Vivienne wrote:
Beana wrote:Vivienne... your Pierre told me he could be an Iron Chef if you got him to 25!
[pet]Pierre[/pet] has seen his way to culinary greatness!

Seqenenre, I'd give you a high five but your [pet]crawling claw[/pet] lacks the power to match mine!
My [pet]Crawling Claw[/pet] is ready to give yours a high twenty-five!

[profile]Tatra[/profile] - It's not long since Hallowe'en and, when I was a child back in Scotland, we used to carve lanterns out of turnips instead of pumpkins. Carve your [pet]Terrible Turnip[/pet] into something truly scary.

Chromie
MVP

Post by Chromie » November 7th, 2013, 8:56 am

My turkey is now a big fat lvl 25:)

[profile]Seqenenre[/profile] i want to see ur [pet]Brilliant Kaliri[/pet] fly from the nest ♥

//Chromie

P.S. Would love a wild pet as challenge sinse they dont motivate me as much as the rest:)

Amargodreams
Top Rater

Post by Amargodreams » November 7th, 2013, 11:05 am

Wolpentinge and me did the drunken bar crawl to lvl 25! Now time for our walk of fame!

Chromie, You might want to level that Rabid Nut Varmin 5000 to 25 before he stops clipping coupons and starts revolting with a mass army his squirrel buddies!

Vivienne
Pet Score:13448
BattleTag®:Sassafras#1459
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Vivienne » November 7th, 2013, 2:34 pm

Venun wrote:Vivienne: your Spirit of Summer can use some cheering on in these cold days!
Sunshine and daisies helped me cheer up my [pet]Spirit of Summer[/pet]!

[profile]Amargodreams[/profile], let's see if you can brave the desert known as Durotar and find a rare [pet]creepy crawly[/pet] and get him to 25.

Lakestone
Pet Score:5196
BattleTag®:Lakestone#2247
Realm:Blade's Edge-eu

Post by Lakestone » November 7th, 2013, 5:07 pm

Droodics wrote: /.../

For you [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=49803]Lakestone[/url], please level your [pet]Mini Mindslayer[/pet], I use mine in Celestial Tournament, and Life Exchange + Mana Surge rulls.
It took a while but now my [pet]Mini Mindslayer[/pet] has grown up :D

---

[profile]Vivienne[/profile] it seems that your [pet]Giant Sewer Rat[/pet] is still there, you should take him out to breath some fresh air.

Droodics
Top Rater
Pet Score:3692
BattleTag®:Frozenlore#2917
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Droodics » November 7th, 2013, 5:40 pm

Danifae wrote:Droodics, your Gooey Sha-ling is having a lot of negative emotions because he's not level 25 yet. Time to cheer him up!
He's happy now at 25.
I got you again Lakestone, go level Harpy Youngling.

Post by Guest » November 7th, 2013, 6:34 pm

Chromie wrote:My [pet]stinkbug[/pet] aka Exo is now 25!

[profile]Haevlyn[/profile] darling, pull ur [pet]Undercity Rat[/pet] out of the trash and give it a taste for blood!...after u catch a rare one ofc:)

//[profile]Chromie[/profile]
My Undercity Rat is now firmly on top of the trash pile.

[profile]Droodics[/profile], you wish you had a [pet]Gold Beetle[/pet], but it's looking more like a Fools Gold beetle at the moment! Go reclaim a rare one and see it shine

Amargodreams
Top Rater

Post by Amargodreams » November 8th, 2013, 12:43 am

Finally caught a rare creepy crawly to level to 25 only took about 50 battles to find him.

Haevlyn, your macabre marionette wants to do more than just dance by your side! Let him have some fighting action!

Legolasgirl
Pet Score:3444
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Legolasgirl » November 8th, 2013, 1:31 am

Let's see some love for your baby blizzard bear! This thread may finally motivate me to keep lvling pets :D

Bretonas
Top Rater
Pet Score:12312
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu

Post by Bretonas » November 8th, 2013, 2:32 am

Tatra wrote:bretonas tiny bog beast would love to join the ranks of 25 he has so much to give but feels like he is stuck in the mud at level 6
It has left the muddy level 6 and is now a fully grown elemental.

Legolasgirl, your [pet]Darkmoon Tonk[/pet] is starting to get a little rusty there. Arm it up and send it to some battlefields, it could use the experience. :)

Vivienne
Pet Score:13448
BattleTag®:Sassafras#1459
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Vivienne » November 8th, 2013, 3:50 am

Lakestone wrote:[profile]Vivienne[/profile] it seems that your [pet]Giant Sewer Rat[/pet] is still there, you should take him out to breath some fresh air.
So I took [pet]Giant Sewer Rat[/pet] out for a stroll and all I have to show for it is a lousy t-shirt and a level 25 rat who promptly ran back down into the sewer once we got home.

[profile]Bretonas[/profile], your [pet]albino snake[/pet] could use a bit of a tan, be careful not to burn him though!
Last edited by Vivienne on November 8th, 2013, 3:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Roisen
Top Rater
Pet Score:8772
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Roisen » November 8th, 2013, 2:49 pm

My [pet]Onyxian Whelpling[/pet] sure does deep breath more now that it is lvl 25!

Vivienne in honour of the horde's new Warchief your [pet]Sen'jin Fetish[/pet] wants to beat his drums at lvl 25!

Tatra
Pet Score:4589
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Tatra » November 8th, 2013, 6:06 pm

the terrible turnip wanted to do more tricks then get treats so we had a Ceilidh in honor of him reaching 25 in fact he loved it so much he took the name

However Roisen your warbot heard the call for the mechano wars and really wants to be a part of them

Amargodreams
Top Rater

Post by Amargodreams » November 8th, 2013, 9:08 pm

Took awhile to wake up the baby blizzard bear from his hibernation, but he has successful made his way to 25 and is now going back to sleep.

Tatra, WINTER is coming!! It's time to level your snow cub!

Legolasgirl
Pet Score:3444
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Legolasgirl » November 9th, 2013, 2:17 am

Bretonas wrote:Legolasgirl, your [pet]Darkmoon Tonk[/pet] is starting to get a little rusty there. Arm it up and send it to some battlefields, it could use the experience. :)
[pet]Darkmoon tonk[/pet] is armed and ready for action

Your [pet]Cinder Kitten[/pet] is losing his spark. Let's reignite his passion for battle with a little more experience!