Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Graven » April 1st, 2015, 8:35 pm

Beana wrote:Graven, Did you know it's almost Easter? And of course I had to notice your brown rabbit "Chocolate" is not 25...well now is the perfect time :) Along with him I think your Elfin Rabbit and Mountain Cottontail would love to help him on his Chocolate chasing journey ;)
Chocolate the [pet]Brown Rabbit[/pet], Benji the [pet]Elfin Rabbit[/pet], Blanche the [pet]Mountain Cottontail[/pet], and Coney the [pet]Rabbit[/pet] for good measure, have been hopping all over the place and costing me a fortune in carrots. Could only take them out one at a time though. You know what they say about rabbits.. :D

[profile]Kabooki[/profile], I think you should show some love to this equine pair; Beaker the [pet]Hippogryph Hatchling[/pet] and your [pet]Sea Pony[/pet]. :)

Next poster - as many as you like for me, please. Need a bit of a project. :)

Kabooki
Pet Score:3834
Realm:Muradin-us

Post by Kabooki » April 3rd, 2015, 1:30 pm

Graven,

Beaker the Hippogryph is flying high and Sand Dollar the Sea Pony is Shoo-be-dooing now that they are level 25!

Since you asked for a project how about we look at some of your quest rewards/rare spawn/bag drop pets!

Netherspawn son of Netherspawn, Mohawk the Bone Serpent, Fairfax the Talbuk, Gulp the Slithershock Elver, Snarly, Kehaar the Rustberg Gull and Wilson the Singing Cricket would love to join your vast army of level 25 pets!

Whoever gets me next, go ahead and give me 3 if you don't mind :)

Pry
Pet Score:8382
Realm:Doomhammer-us

Post by Pry » April 3rd, 2015, 2:55 pm

Kabooki!

Let's see some of those water dwellers level up! Albino [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/aquatic/turtles/darkmoon-turtle/]Darmoon Turtle[/url], [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/beast/hippos/albino-river-calf/]Albino River Calf[/url], and [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/aquatic/crocolisks/chuck/]Chuck![/url]

It looks like you started on them so why not finish them off!

If the next person would be so kinda as to give me three more to level or one more to collect!

Kabooki
Pet Score:3834
Realm:Muradin-us

Post by Kabooki » April 4th, 2015, 1:31 pm

Pry,

My Turtle, Calf and of course Chuck are all doing swimmingly at level 25!

It's time to wrap up winter and get ready for spring! Your Singing Songflower, Nuts and Puddle Terror will be happy to help you get in the spring time mood!

Also if you still want an extra challenge, why not show off your fishing skills by collecting one of the Carps you are missing!

May I get three more please :D

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13370
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » April 5th, 2015, 11:16 am

Kabooki wrote:Beana,

You mentioned that it's almost Easter, well I think your Bush Chicken and Rustberg Gull would give you some mighty fine eggs to decorate at level 25!

Two for me please to whoever is next!
Both are now producing beautiful eggs for Easter! Now I gottta stop the fox kits from trying to eat them :P

Kabooki, how about a Royal Peakcock, a tiny goldfish and a Sun Sproutling?

*NEXT POSTER Two for me please :)

Graven

Post by Graven » April 5th, 2015, 8:21 pm

Kabooki wrote:Graven,
Since you asked for a project how about we look at some of your quest rewards/rare spawn/bag drop pets!

Netherspawn son of Netherspawn, Mohawk the Bone Serpent, Fairfax the Talbuk, Gulp the Slithershock Elver, Snarly, Kehaar the Rustberg Gull and Wilson the Singing Cricket would love to join your vast army of level 25 pets!
Done, done, done, done, done, done and done! :D

[profile]Beana[/profile], here are your next two - Bianca the [pet]Zomstrok[/pet], and because I just leveled him (and his name is fun to say), [pet]Netherspawn, Spawn of Netherspawn[/pet]. :)

Markedangel6469
Pet Score:4216
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Markedangel6469 » April 6th, 2015, 8:52 pm

Dox057 wrote:
Markedangel6469 wrote:
I will take 2 for me for the next in line!
Poor Pengu is terribly unloved. He and your coilfang stalker need some leveling. =}

Someone hit me with 2, please. =}
After much love and some other choice vocabulary Pengu and Coilfang have now reached the top tier! To the person above me, how many are you wanting? Too the next in line I'll take 2 more please!

Graven

Post by Graven » April 7th, 2015, 2:42 pm

Meh, you wait two days for someone to give you some pets to level, and then they don't give you any pets to level. :roll:

However many you like for me, please. Didn't specify because I don't care how many (as long as it's more than 0). ;)

[profile]Markedangel6469[/profile] here are your two - [pet]Doom Bloom[/pet] and [pet]Tainted Waveling[/pet],

Markedangel6469

Post by Markedangel6469 » April 8th, 2015, 7:19 am

Graven wrote:Meh, you wait two days for someone to give you some pets to level, and then they don't give you any pets to level. :roll:

However many you like for me, please. Didn't specify because I don't care how many (as long as it's more than 0). ;)

[profile]Markedangel6469[/profile] here are your two - [pet]Doom Bloom[/pet] and [pet]Tainted Waveling[/pet],
Sorry about that Graven, didn't just want to throw a random number out there! But here are your 5 !
Mechanical Axebeak
Stonegrinder
Weebomination
Umbrafen Spore
Draenei Micro Defender

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13370
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » April 9th, 2015, 11:52 pm

Graven wrote:

[profile]Beana[/profile], here are your next two - Bianca the [pet]Zomstrok[/pet], and because I just leveled him (and his name is fun to say), [pet]Netherspawn, Spawn of Netherspawn[/pet]. :)
My Zomstrok and Netherspawn are now sisters and getting along just fine!

Marked.....You shoul look into your Eye of Observation and Ethereal Soul trader for 25 next.

***NRXT*** two for me please

Trethsparr
Pet Score:5200
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Trethsparr » April 12th, 2015, 2:03 pm

Graven wrote:[profile]Trethsparr[/profile] this feathered trio can't fly, but they want to flex their wings nonetheless - [pet]Darkmoon Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Lovebird Hatchling[/pet] and [pet]Teroclaw Hatchling[/pet]. :D
My feathered friends spread their wings and soared to level 25. :)

Three more for me, please! (A quick request: I am currently tackling the Celestial Tournament -- as well as An Awfully Big Adventure--, and if anyone has some suggestions of good pets I could level for that, I'd really appreciate it!)

[profile]Beana[/profile]: Children's Week is coming up soon! [pet]Speedy[/pet] and [pet]Scooter the Snail[/pet] hope to mentor the little ones with their vast experience... well, the experience they will have after a little bit of battling. ;)

Graven

Post by Graven » April 12th, 2015, 8:47 pm

Markedangel6469 wrote:Sorry about that Graven, didn't just want to throw a random number out there! But here are your 5 !
Mechanical Axebeak
Stonegrinder
Weebomination
Umbrafen Spore
Draenei Micro Defender
Hehe no problem, I was just messing around. Thanks :)

Ironbill the [pet]Mechanical Axebeak[/pet], Shambles the [pet]Weebomination[/pet], Bobble the [pet]Umbrafen Spore[/pet] and Alexander the [pet]Draenei Micro Defender[/pet] have all graduated from the school of hard knocks.
Graveltron the [pet]Stonegrinder[/pet] was already 25, so to make up the numbers I also leveled the latest addition to the collection, Hazard the [pet]Race MiniZep[/pet]! :D

[profile]Trethsparr[/profile], I'm not very good at the Celestial Tournament, I've been putting off going back there with the elekk plushie myself. But, I see you're having trouble with Taran Zhu's monks in particular, and I thought perhaps [profile]Weebomination[/profile] would be good against them with his undead Cleave ability. As for the other two, I find [pet]Zandalari Kneebiter[/pet] and [pet]Menagerie Custodian[/pet] generally useful for tamer battles. :)

Next poster - at least 5 for me please. :)

Arwyn3
Top Rater
Pet Score:6996
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-us

Post by Arwyn3 » April 13th, 2015, 3:44 pm

Pry wrote:Arwyn,

Let's go for 10 flyers! Some of them are not the most rare so I bet they are feeling neglected at a low level!

Albino Chimaeraling
Ancona Chicken
Blue Mini Jouster
Bronze Whelpling
Chicken
Cockatiel
Crested Owl
Fruit Hunter
Ikky
Sunfire Kilari

This is my first time posting here so hopefully I got it right :)
Thanks for the project Pry. All maxxed and ready for anything.

Graven lets see you get these pets from this xpac up:

Frostwolf Pup
Grotesque
Royal Peacock
Albino River Calf
Son of Seethe

Next poster give me a 10 pet project please.

Sagentine
Pet Score:6852
BattleTag®:Sagentine#1389
Realm:Aggramar-us

Post by Sagentine » April 13th, 2015, 5:50 pm

Arwyn3 wrote:
Pry wrote: Next poster give me a 10 pet project please.
Arwyn3:

Argi - Let me know how he is as a battle pet.
Bone Serpent
Weebomination
Sen'jin Fetish
Perky Pug! (I actually use this pet from time to time)
Ruby Droplet (Which I am currently camping and totally jealous of)
Stormwing - He can be pretty handy against beasts.
Iron Starlet
Sun Sproutling
Legs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To the person replying to me, I'd like a 5 pet lvling assignment. I'm working hard on getting ANY pet I'm missing. Thanks

Merana
Pet Score:10003
Realm:Aman'Thul-eu

Post by Merana » April 15th, 2015, 10:08 am

Sagentine,

Fel Flame
Lil' Ragnaros
Zandalari Kneebiter
Snarly
and Eternal Strider

are some really useful pets, hopefully they'll help you level even more after they've reached 25!

I'm trying to reduce my amount of duplicates, so for the next person, please pick two for me to level.

Lexy
Top Rater
Pet Score:9286
BattleTag®:Mrglmrgmrgl#11811
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Lexy » April 15th, 2015, 10:46 pm

Merana wrote:Sagentine,

Fel Flame
Lil' Ragnaros
Zandalari Kneebiter
Snarly
and Eternal Strider

are some really useful pets, hopefully they'll help you level even more after they've reached 25!

I'm trying to reduce my amount of duplicates, so for the next person, please pick two for me to level.
Oh my Its been a long time since i was here :) I see Merana you are still actively playing catch that pet :) I still have my Imp with the Name Merana .... anyways, I had to look for quite sometime to find anything to level for you. Maybe I missed something but I only see duplicates not at 25! (please correct me if i am wrong) So i picked for you ... Peddlefeet's Twin Brother and Speedy's Twin :) Next one please pick a trio for me

Markedangel6469

Post by Markedangel6469 » April 16th, 2015, 10:03 am

Graven wrote:Meh, you wait two days for someone to give you some pets to level, and then they don't give you any pets to level. :roll:

Tainted is feeling the love at the top along with his fellow bloom!

Markedangel6469

Post by Markedangel6469 » April 16th, 2015, 10:05 am

Beana wrote:
Graven wrote:

My Zomstrok and Netherspawn are now sisters and getting along just fine!

Marked.....You shoul look into your Eye of Observation and Ethereal Soul trader for 25 next.

***NRXT*** two for me please
Since I got these back to back lol, I had my work cut out! Both of these are great pets at 25, especially the Eye he is a flying team wrecking machine!

Markedangel6469

Post by Markedangel6469 » April 16th, 2015, 10:16 am

Lexy wrote:
Merana wrote:Sagentine,

Fel Flame
Lil' Ragnaros
Zandalari Kneebiter
Snarly
and Eternal Strider

Oh my Its been a long time since i was here :) I see Merana you are still actively playing catch that pet :) I still have my Imp with the Name Merana .... anyways, I had to look for quite sometime to find anything to level for you. Maybe I missed something but I only see duplicates not at 25! (please correct me if i am wrong) So i picked for you ... Peddlefeet's Twin Brother and Speedy's Twin :) Next one please pick a trio for me
For you your Meadowstomper Calf would love to run free at 25 along with Syd thexSquid, and your Young Talbuk!

To the next in line I'll take a 10 pet project please!

Lexy
Top Rater
Pet Score:9286
BattleTag®:Mrglmrgmrgl#11811
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Lexy » April 16th, 2015, 3:48 pm

Markedangel6469 wrote:
Lexy wrote:
For you your Meadowstomper Calf would love to run free at 25 along with Syd thexSquid, and your Young Talbuk!

To the next in line I'll take a 10 pet project please!
All done :) Even upgraded the Meadow Stomper to a rare :)

Ok Markedangel :)

Here are your 10 ...

Creepy Crate
Darkmoon Zep
Ruby Droplet
Puddle Terror
Pandaren Water Spirit (must have at 25!)
Nether Faerie Dragon
Spawn of Gnathus
Willy
lil Bling
Infested Bear Cub :)

I will take another Trio if possible <3