Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Ril
Top Rater
Pet Score:10049
Realm:Silvermoon-eu
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Ril » March 6th, 2015, 3:46 pm

Graven, you really should get one of the Apexis pets! The choice is up to you: [pet]Albino River Calf[/pet], [pet]Bone Wasp[/pet], [pet]Draenei Micro Defender[/pet], [pet]Forest Sproutling[/pet], [pet]Sky Fry[/pet] or [pet]Son of Sethe[/pet]

Also, you need to increase your collection's spectrum, so up your [pet]Spectral Tiger Cub[/pet] and [pet]Sentinel's Companion[/pet].

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13370
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » March 8th, 2015, 6:10 pm

Well Abyssius and my cute Chaos Pup (named Eye Spy...get it?) is now 25 :)

Ril. I see you don't have many low levs....but you do have some uncommons that wish to be rare and 25..... So your challenge is Crystal Spider, Forrest Spiderling....And for your already rare challenge Syd the Squid....He's amazing against elementals :)

**Next Poster** Two for me please :)

Steamanubis
Pet Score:2372
BattleTag®:steamknight#1987
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Steamanubis » March 9th, 2015, 12:48 pm

Breezy wrote:Done, done, done <3

Steamanubis, how about giving your Emerald proto-whelp, Anubisath idol, and Darkmoon zeppelin some love? (And I tend to find those quite useful with a lot of panda daily's, so figured thats a nice bonus for you ;) )
Sholozar the Proto-Drake, Thebes the Anubisath Idol, and Wonka the Darkmoon Zeppelin are all ready to go!

Beana, [pet]Mr. Wiggles[/pet] and [pet]Perky Pug[/pet] would love to hang out with you and level.

I'd love 3 more pets to level, please!

Gardenia
MVP
Pet Score:9499
Realm:Grizzly Hills-us

Post by Gardenia » March 9th, 2015, 2:43 pm

Voskres wrote:[profile]Gardenia[/profile], grow your [pet]Slithershock Elver[/pet], [pet]Landro's Lil' XT[/pet], [pet]Bananas[/pet], and [pet]Spectral Tiger Cub[/pet] to be strong and healthy 25s.
Voskres... Where did you learn to count? lol... I only asked for three in my post, and since I've been sick for the past week I only leveled three of the four you listed. Spectral Tiger Cub, Bananas, and Landro's Lil' XT are all now level 25.
Steamanubis wrote:I'd love 3 more pets to level, please!
[profile]Steamanubis[/profile], let's work on some of those shiny new Raiding With Leashes III pets... [pet]Abyssius[/pet], [pet]Grotesque[/pet], and your [pet]Sunblade Micro-Defender[/pet] look primed and ready to be level 25.

Another three for me, please. :D
WoW Twitter account: @TamerGardenia

Maylenne
Pet Score:6326
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Maylenne » March 10th, 2015, 12:21 pm

Graven wrote:
Voskres wrote:[profile]Graven[/profile], for a variety level [pet]Sky-Bo[/pet], [pet]Crimson Spore[/pet], [pet]Lil' Leftovers[/pet], and [pet]Widow Spiderling[/pet].
Been a bit slack on the levelling lately, but Jetstream the [pet]Sky-Bo[/pet], Spangle the [pet]Crimson Spore[/pet], Tucker the [pet]Lil' Leftovers[/pet] and Ariadne the [pet]Widow Spiderling[/pet] are finally up to speed.

[profile]Maylenne[/profile], Darkmoon Faire is in town again, so how about showing your [pet]Crow[/pet], [pet]Darkmoon Glowfly[/pet] and [pet]Jubling[/pet] some action? :)
Done :D

Well [profile]Gardenia[/profile] I will give you again a challenge :D It is time to give your fishes some love [pet]Tiny Blue Carp[/pet], [pet]Tiny Goldfish[/pet] and [pet]Tiny Green Carp[/pet]

3 rares please

Tipperscales
Pet Score:8738
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Tipperscales » March 12th, 2015, 11:56 am

Maylenne wrote:[profile]Tipperscales[/profile] your [pet]Albino Chimaeraling[/pet], [pet]Bleu Dragonhawk[/pet] and [pet]Crimson Lasher[/pet] are begging for some attention
Took me a while to finish, but I got my motely group up to 25.

[profile]Maylenne[/profile] you are the bomb, so get your [pet]Pet Bombling[/pet] and [pet]blackfuse bombling[/pet] to 25. And to light the fuse, work on your [pet] corefire imp[/pet] as well.

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » March 12th, 2015, 4:32 pm

Ril wrote:Graven, you really should get one of the Apexis pets! The choice is up to you: [pet]Albino River Calf[/pet], [pet]Bone Wasp[/pet], [pet]Draenei Micro Defender[/pet], [pet]Forest Sproutling[/pet], [pet]Sky Fry[/pet] or [pet]Son of Sethe[/pet]

Also, you need to increase your collection's spectrum, so up your [pet]Spectral Tiger Cub[/pet] and [pet]Sentinel's Companion[/pet].
Rippler the [pet]Sky Fry[/pet] has stopped flapping around, and Glasspaw the [pet]Spectral Tiger Cub[/pet] and Witness the [pet]Sentinel's Companion[/pet] are glowing brighter than ever, now that all 3 are 25.

[profile]Tipperscales[/profile] here is a trio of hatchlings for you to nurture - [pet]Mulgore Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Sprite Darter Hatchling[/pet] and [pet]Smolderweb Hatchling[/pet]. :)

Arwyn3
Top Rater
Pet Score:6996
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-us

Post by Arwyn3 » March 16th, 2015, 1:17 pm

OK, after several detours I've finally finished my last project and am ready for a new one!
spirit of competition
son of animus
hyacinth macaw
enchanted lantern
personal world destroyer
pierre
willy
core hound pup
baby blizzard bear
white kitten
Are all now sitting happily at lvl 25. Next poster go ahead and give me another 10 pet project if you don't mind.

Graven: How about you get your [pet]Stinkrot[/pet], [pet]Sunblade Micro-Defender[/pet] and [pet]Wretched Servant[/pet] up to par! They're all itching for some action.

Pry
Pet Score:8382
Realm:Doomhammer-us

Post by Pry » March 17th, 2015, 12:41 pm

Arwyn,

Let's go for 10 flyers! Some of them are not the most rare so I bet they are feeling neglected at a low level!

Albino Chimaeraling
Ancona Chicken
Blue Mini Jouster
Bronze Whelpling
Chicken
Cockatiel
Crested Owl
Fruit Hunter
Ikky
Sunfire Kilari

This is my first time posting here so hopefully I got it right :)

Steamanubis
Pet Score:2372
BattleTag®:steamknight#1987
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Steamanubis » March 20th, 2015, 2:19 pm

Gardenia wrote:[profile]Steamanubis[/profile], let's work on some of those shiny new Raiding With Leashes III pets... [pet]Abyssius[/pet], [pet]Grotesque[/pet], and your [pet]Sunblade Micro-Defender[/pet] look primed and ready to be level 25.
Naxxy the [pet]Grotesque[/pet], Abyssius the, um, [pet]Abyssius[/pet], and Kiljaden the [pet]Sunblade Micro-Defender[/pet] are all level 25!

Pry, I think I hear the Darkmoon Carousel tune. You know what that means, right? Time to level your [pet]Darkmoon Monkey[/pet], [pet]Darkmoon Eye[/pet], and [pet]Pygmy Cow[/pet]!

Three or more for me to level, please! To misquote Teron'gor, "More pets! I...NEED...MORE PETS!"

Graven

Post by Graven » March 22nd, 2015, 11:39 am

Arwyn3 wrote:Graven: How about you get your [pet]Stinkrot[/pet], [pet]Sunblade Micro-Defender[/pet] and [pet]Wretched Servant[/pet] up to par! They're all itching for some action.
[pet]Stinkrot[/pet], Dreadnought the [pet]Sunblade Micro-Defender[/pet] and Milquetoast the [pet]Wretched Servant[/pet] have all graduated to the big league.

[profile]Steamanubis[/profile] I think you should level your [pet]Sprite Darter Hatchling[/pet], his alter-ego the [pet]Nether Faerie Dragon[/pet], and Champ your [pet]Molten Corgi[/pet].
Also, I don't see a [pet]Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling[/pet] in your list - you should remedy that! :D

Beana
Top Rater

Post by Beana » March 22nd, 2015, 12:22 pm

So my Perky Pug and Mr. Wiggles are now finally in the 25 club.

Graven, you need to level Abyssius, because you'll notice when he follows you around he is half your size, give him a big biscuit and see how massive he gets!

You need to level your Crested Owl, because aside from Abyssius I think he's the only non 25 on that page and I think he's feeling left out.

And finally you need to level your Sister of Tempation.....do you need a reason really? She's sexy!

NEXT POSTER ** Two for me please ** :D

Graven

Post by Graven » March 22nd, 2015, 3:18 pm

Beana wrote:Graven, you need to level Abyssius, because you'll notice when he follows you around he is half your size, give him a big biscuit and see how massive he gets!

You need to level your Crested Owl, because aside from Abyssius I think he's the only non 25 on that page and I think he's feeling left out.

And finally you need to level your Sister of Tempation.....do you need a reason really? She's sexy!
Solomon the [pet]Crested Owl[/pet], [pet]Abyssius[/pet] and Lilith [profile]Sister of Temptation[/profile] are the newest members of the club.

[profile]Beana[/profile], congrats on Awfully Big Adventure! I think [pet]Trunks[/pet] should be next on your list, and I know elephants are usually scared of them but maybe if you take your little [pet]Mouse[/pet] out too, they can become friends. :)

Trethsparr
Pet Score:5200
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Trethsparr » March 27th, 2015, 10:11 pm

Finally, after a teeny hiatus from pet leveling, my [pet]Irradiated Roach[/pet], [pet]Giant Bone Spider[/pet], and [pet]Mr. Grubbs[/pet] have all reached level 25. :)

Three more pets, please!

[profile]Graven[/profile], your [pet]Sea Calf[/pet], [pet]Chaos Pup[/pet], and [pet]Plump Turkey[/pet] could use a little love!

Graven

Post by Graven » March 28th, 2015, 7:41 pm

Trethsparr wrote:[profile]Graven[/profile], your [pet]Sea Calf[/pet], [pet]Chaos Pup[/pet], and [pet]Plump Turkey[/pet] could use a little love!
Hugh the [pet]Sea Calf[/pet], Barghest the [pet]Chaos Pup[/pet] and Butterball the [pet]Plump Turkey[/pet] came out to play. :)

[profile]Trethsparr[/profile] this feathered trio can't fly, but they want to flex their wings nonetheless - [pet]Darkmoon Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Lovebird Hatchling[/pet] and [pet]Teroclaw Hatchling[/pet]. :D

Beana
Top Rater

Post by Beana » March 29th, 2015, 6:48 pm

Well my Trunks and Mouse had a great adventure getting 25....I think Trunks needed more time to adjust then HBD mouse but eventually they got along.

Graven, Did you know it's almost Easter? And of course I had to notice your brown rabbit "Chocolate" is not 25...well now is the perfect time :) Along with him I think your Elfin Rabbit and Mountain Cottontail would love to help him on his Chocolate chasing journey ;)

*NOTE* next poster 2 for me please :D

Kabooki
Pet Score:3834
Realm:Muradin-us

Post by Kabooki » March 29th, 2015, 7:28 pm

Beana,

You mentioned that it's almost Easter, well I think your Bush Chicken and Rustberg Gull would give you some mighty fine eggs to decorate at level 25!

Two for me please to whoever is next!

Markedangel6469
Pet Score:4216
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Markedangel6469 » March 29th, 2015, 7:53 pm

Kabooki wrote:Beana,

You mentioned that it's almost Easter, well I think your Bush Chicken and Rustberg Gull would give you some mighty fine eggs to decorate at level 25!

Two for me please to whoever is next!
Well since we are in the Easter Spirit, I think your Crazy Carrot and De-Weaponized Mechanical Companion would love some attention and would make great additions to the high ranks!

I will take 2 for me for the next in line!

Dox057
Pet Score:3912
Realm:Eitrigg-us

Post by Dox057 » March 29th, 2015, 8:33 pm

Markedangel6469 wrote:
I will take 2 for me for the next in line!
Poor Pengu is terribly unloved. He and your coilfang stalker need some leveling. =}

Someone hit me with 2, please. =}

Kabooki
Pet Score:3834
Realm:Muradin-us

Post by Kabooki » March 31st, 2015, 4:39 pm

Markedangel,

The Easter Spirit is in full swing in my garrison now that my De-Weaponized Mechanical Companion and Crazy Carrot are level 25!

Dox057,

A couple little little birdies (Your Everbloom Peacock and White Tickbird Hatchling) told me that they dream of being level 25 and showing off their amazing skills!

(Two for me please!)