Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Preach
Pet Score:8993
Realm:Hellscream-eu
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Preach » February 20th, 2015, 7:07 am

Serinda12 wrote:Preach now that the Lunar Feastival is starting the evening fight club run by the betting [pet]Lil Bling[/pet], is advertising the fight of the festival between [pet]Bonkers[/pet] and the [pet]Spirit of Competition[/pet]. Get those 3 lvl'ed up and in tip top fighting shape before the match. :lol:
All 3 complete and celestial tournament done for another week too 8-)

Maylenne your mission should you choose to accept it is to raise: [pet]Rascal-Bot[/pet], [pet]Tranquil Mechanical Yeti[/pet] and [pet]Tiny Harvester[/pet]! Don't forget your WD40!

Good luck!

Breezy
Pet Score:6113
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Breezy » February 20th, 2015, 7:25 am

Darolyn wrote: Breezy, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to level your [pet]Crimson Lasher[/pet], [pet]Hyacinth Macaw[/pet], and your....[pet]Phoenix Hawk Hatchling[/pet]

Because they're pretty.
A bit late, but all of them are done now :)

Preach, your mission is different looks, so... [pet]Egbert/pet], [pet]Ghostly Skull[/pet] and... [pet]jade tentacle[/pet] want to be strong and play with the big pets ;)

Someone, give me another 3 or so, please

Maylenne
Pet Score:6326
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Maylenne » February 21st, 2015, 1:59 pm

Preach wrote:
Serinda12 wrote:Preach now that the Lunar Feastival is starting the evening fight club run by the betting [pet]Lil Bling[/pet], is advertising the fight of the festival between [pet]Bonkers[/pet] and the [pet]Spirit of Competition[/pet]. Get those 3 lvl'ed up and in tip top fighting shape before the match. :lol:
All 3 complete and celestial tournament done for another week too 8-)

Maylenne your mission should you choose to accept it is to raise: [pet]Rascal-Bot[/pet], [pet]Tranquil Mechanical Yeti[/pet] and [pet]Tiny Harvester[/pet]! Don't forget your WD40!

Good luck!
I really needed that WD40 they where a little bit rusty.

[profile]Breezy[/profile] these pets want to complete the training and be 25 [pet]Curious Wolvar Pup[/pet], [pet]Dark Phoenix Hatchling[/pet] and [pet]Dark Whelpling[/pet]

3 rares for me

Preach

Post by Preach » February 22nd, 2015, 11:25 am

Breezy wrote:Preach, your mission is different looks, so... [pet]Egbert/pet], [pet]Ghostly Skull[/pet] and... [pet]jade tentacle[/pet] want to be strong and play with the big pets ;)
Done, done and done!

Maylenne, your mission is to get the new born [pet]Tickbird Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Kaliri Hatchling[/pet] and [pet]Phoenix Hawk Hatchling[/pet] ready to mix it with their adult compatriots!

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » February 22nd, 2015, 2:29 pm

Graven wrote: [profile]Darolyn[/profile] in preparation for Raiding with Leashes III, how about catching up some of your older raid pets - [pet]Coilfang Stalker[/pet], [pet]Tideskipper[/pet], [pet]Netherspace Abyssal[/pet] and [pet]Menagerie Custodian[/pet]. :)
These have been done for days, along with my [pet]Fiendish Imp[/pet], [pet]Tainted Waveling[/pet], and [pet]Tito[/pet] for some extra credit in the Raiding with Leashes department. Just forgot to update it here....oops, my bad!

[profile]Preach[/profile] I'd love to see your [pet]Lovebird Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Nightshade Sproutling[/pet], and [pet]Thundering Serpent Hatchling[/pet] ready for the big leagues!

Three more rares for me, please!
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13311
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » February 22nd, 2015, 4:36 pm

Well my Tirisfall Batling and Tito are now 25 :)

Darolyn, how about some dragons? Azure Whelping, Lil Deathwing and Onyxian Whelping..... Remember stay behind them at all times....You don't wanna end up in dragon fire!....Remember what Lil Deathwing's Dad did to Azeroth :P

**Next Poster** 2 for me please :)

Steamanubis
Pet Score:2372
BattleTag®:steamknight#1987
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Steamanubis » February 23rd, 2015, 9:53 am

Voskres wrote:
Graven wrote:[profile]Voskres[/profile] that's a nice new [pet]Mechanical Axebeak[/pet] you have there, but he needs some love. While you've got your toolbox handy, how about giving [pet]Mechanical Chicken[/pet], [pet]Mechanical Scorpid[/pet], [pet]Mechanical Squirrel[/pet] and [pet]Mechanopeep[/pet] a tune-up too!
Done.

[profile]Steamanubis[/profile], level your [pet]Everbloom Peachick[/pet], [pet]Soul of the Forge[/pet] and [pet]Frostwolf Pup[/pet].

At least 3, please.
Dryad the Peachick, Toastee the Soul of the Forge, and Durotar (I should change her name to Draka) the Frostwolf Pup are all level 25!

And I forgot to add what [profile]Beana[/profile]'s going to be leveling. Let's see...How about your [pet]Dragon Kite[/pet], [pet]Tuskarr Kite[/pet], and [pet]Festival Lantern[/pet]?

What will I be leveling next? This is actually really fun for me, and a great break from raiding. :D

Breezy
Pet Score:6113

Post by Breezy » February 24th, 2015, 7:41 am

Maylenne wrote:
[profile]Breezy[/profile] these pets want to complete the training and be 25 [pet]Curious Wolvar Pup[/pet], [pet]Dark Phoenix Hatchling[/pet] and [pet]Dark Whelpling[/pet]

Done, done, done <3

Steamanubis, how about giving your Emerald proto-whelp, Anubisath idol, and Darkmoon zeppelin some love? (And I tend to find those quite useful with a lot of panda daily's, so figured thats a nice bonus for you ;) )

And, ye, it is indeed a nice break from raiding... Although, some of my guildmates find it a challenge to give me pets I dont have yet during the raids now. <3

Anyways, can I get like 4 new ones, please? :)

Gardenia
MVP
Pet Score:9499
Realm:Grizzly Hills-us

Post by Gardenia » February 24th, 2015, 8:35 am

Preach wrote:Gardenia, you only have duplicate pets at level 1 so you can go complete a few pets that you have made a start on. Lets get a bit creepy and level: Tirisfal Batling, Undercity Rat and Venomspitter Hatchling!
I've had these done for a while but I've been focusing on acquiring my remaining TCG pets so I haven't thought to come back here and get another set. Oops! :oops:

Breezy wrote:Anyways, can I get like 4 new ones, please? :)
Sure thing, hon! How about giving love to some of my personal favorites? [pet]Feline Familiar[/pet], [pet]Darkmoon Rabbit[/pet], [pet]Lesser Voidcaller[/pet], and [pet]Royal Peacock[/pet].

Three more for me, please! Though I likely won't get to them until at least tomorrow since I'll be grinding raids for the new pets today once the servers are up. ;)
WoW Twitter account: @TamerGardenia

Maylenne

Post by Maylenne » February 24th, 2015, 4:41 pm

Preach wrote:
Breezy wrote:Preach, your mission is different looks, so... [pet]Egbert/pet], [pet]Ghostly Skull[/pet] and... [pet]jade tentacle[/pet] want to be strong and play with the big pets ;)
Done, done and done!

Maylenne, your mission is to get the new born [pet]Tickbird Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Kaliri Hatchling[/pet] and [pet]Phoenix Hawk Hatchling[/pet] ready to mix it with their adult compatriots!
Done :D

[profile]Gardenia[/profile], these 3 want your attention [pet]Withers[/pet], [pet]Skunk[/pet] and [pet]Chicken[/pet]

3 rares for me please

Preach

Post by Preach » February 26th, 2015, 5:09 am

Darolyn wrote:[profile]Preach[/profile] I'd love to see your [pet]Lovebird Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Nightshade Sproutling[/pet], and [pet]Thundering Serpent Hatchling[/pet] ready for the big leagues!
Done, done and done!
Maylenne wrote:3 rares for me please
Lets make an evil looking team to level: [pet]Crawling Claw[/pet], [pet]Tirisfal Batling[/pet] and [pet]Gooey Sha-ling[/pet]
:twisted:

Gardenia
MVP

Post by Gardenia » February 26th, 2015, 4:29 pm

Maylenne wrote:[profile]Gardenia[/profile], these 3 want your attention [pet]Withers[/pet], [pet]Skunk[/pet] and [pet]Chicken[/pet]
Withers, Flower, and Camilla are all level 25 now. :D

[profile]Preach[/profile], I'm sick of winter and totally in the mood for spring... [pet]Singing Sunflower[/pet], [pet]Sun Sproutling[/pet], and [pet]Dandelion Frolicker[/pet] should help me with that.

Three more for me, please! ;)

Maylenne

Post by Maylenne » February 28th, 2015, 9:48 am

Preach wrote:
Darolyn wrote:[profile]Preach[/profile] I'd love to see your [pet]Lovebird Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Nightshade Sproutling[/pet], and [pet]Thundering Serpent Hatchling[/pet] ready for the big leagues!
Done, done and done!
Maylenne wrote:3 rares for me please
Lets make an evil looking team to level: [pet]Crawling Claw[/pet], [pet]Tirisfal Batling[/pet] and [pet]Gooey Sha-ling[/pet]
:twisted:
Done :D

[profile]Gardenia[/profile] we meet again the [pet]Fragment of Anger[/pet], [pet]Frostwolf Ghostpup[/pet] and [pet]Frostwolf Pup[/pet] want to continue their training.

3 rares for me please :)

Jesjbrown
MVP
Pet Score:4219
Realm:Garona-us

Post by Jesjbrown » February 28th, 2015, 2:06 pm

Amethice wrote: Jesjbrown, your theme is adorable: Wind Rider Cub, Mr Bigglesworth, Pengu, Molten Corgi and either Moonkin Hatchling.
Maylenne, how about we take a look at the food chain this time. We'll start you off with the [pet]Crazy Carrot[/pet], who gets eaten by the [pet]Alpine Hare[/pet], who in turn feeds the [pet]Great Horned Owl[/pet]. Circle of life at it's finest.

Three more for me please! Can be any quality. Thanks!

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13311
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » March 1st, 2015, 6:20 pm

Okay so my Tuskarr Kite, Dragon Kite and Festival Lantern are all at 25 :) Finally :) I even named my Festival Lantern after an Elder for theme :)

Jesjbrown, I think you're going to take a walk with the dinosaurs! So lets level your Pterrordax Hatchling, Ravasaur Hatchling and Proto-drake whelp :)

**Next poster** Two for me please :)

Lakestone
Pet Score:5196
BattleTag®:Lakestone#2247
Realm:Blade's Edge-eu

Post by Lakestone » March 2nd, 2015, 7:29 am

Sang wrote:Oooh! This looks like fun! :D

Lakestone:
How about....
[pet]Puddle Terror[/pet], [pet]Hydraling[/pet], and (just to mix it up) [pet]Hopling[/pet]! :D
It took a while but finally they are lvl25 :)

[profile]Beana[/profile] you have many pets so it's hard to decide :)
So why not some of the the new pets: [pet]Abyssius[/pet] and [pet]Chaos Pup[/pet] (he's so cute)

Next poster; 2-3 pets for me :)

Gardenia
MVP

Post by Gardenia » March 2nd, 2015, 10:30 am

Maylenne wrote:[profile]Gardenia[/profile] we meet again the [pet]Fragment of Anger[/pet], [pet]Frostwolf Ghostpup[/pet] and [pet]Frostwolf Pup[/pet] want to continue their training.
*waves* Hello again, Maylenne! :D My Frostwolf Ghostpup was already level 25, so I did the other two and subbed in my Albino Chimeraling for the third.
Lakestone wrote:Next poster; 2-3 pets for me :)
Lakestone, time for some of you fine furred, feathered, and fishy friends to level up! Let's see your [pet]Sunfur Panda[/pet], [pet]Azure Crane Chick[/pet], and [pet]Tiny Red Carp[/pet] grow to their full potential.

Three more for me, please! 8-)

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » March 3rd, 2015, 11:41 am

Preach wrote: Voskres, your mission should you choose to accept it is to bring [pet]Crazy Carrot[/pet], [pet]Puddle Terror[/pet] and [pet]Pygmy Cow[/pet] into the level 25 club!
Dun and duner.

[profile]Gardenia[/profile], grow your [pet]Slithershock Elver[/pet], [pet]Landro's Lil' XT[/pet], [pet]Bananas[/pet], and [pet]Spectral Tiger Cub[/pet] to be strong and healthy 25s.

At least 3 for me plz.

Maylenne

Post by Maylenne » March 5th, 2015, 2:18 pm

Jesjbrown wrote:
Amethice wrote: Jesjbrown, your theme is adorable: Wind Rider Cub, Mr Bigglesworth, Pengu, Molten Corgi and either Moonkin Hatchling.
Maylenne, how about we take a look at the food chain this time. We'll start you off with the [pet]Crazy Carrot[/pet], who gets eaten by the [pet]Alpine Hare[/pet], who in turn feeds the [pet]Great Horned Owl[/pet]. Circle of life at it's finest.

Three more for me please! Can be any quality. Thanks!
Done :)

[profile]Voskres[/profile] your [pet]Abyssius[/pet], [pet]Ancient Nest Guardian[/pet] and [pet]Bone Serpent[/pet] are tired of being level 1.

3 rares please :)

Graven
Pet Score:5307

Post by Graven » March 5th, 2015, 6:44 pm

Voskres wrote:[profile]Graven[/profile], for a variety level [pet]Sky-Bo[/pet], [pet]Crimson Spore[/pet], [pet]Lil' Leftovers[/pet], and [pet]Widow Spiderling[/pet].
Been a bit slack on the levelling lately, but Jetstream the [pet]Sky-Bo[/pet], Spangle the [pet]Crimson Spore[/pet], Tucker the [pet]Lil' Leftovers[/pet] and Ariadne the [pet]Widow Spiderling[/pet] are finally up to speed.

[profile]Maylenne[/profile], Darkmoon Faire is in town again, so how about showing your [pet]Crow[/pet], [pet]Darkmoon Glowfly[/pet] and [pet]Jubling[/pet] some action? :)