Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Darolyn » February 11th, 2015, 12:54 am

Jathal wrote:My apologies for being away for so long. Real life got in the way and then the expansion, but I finally got my Core Hound Pup up to level 25.

Darolyn,
Hows about working on your Moonkin Hatchling, Macabre Marionette, Draenei Micro Defender, and Weebomination? I think the hatchling was actually a level one....poor little guy. :cry:

Whoever picks for me, go ahead and give me two to work on. Hopefully, it won't take me forever and a day to get them leveled. :oops:
Sadly, I cannot level the Moonkin Hatchling you were looking at, as that's the Horde version, and I don't have a horde toon high enough level to bring her up. I DID, however, level my Alliance Hatchling, AND all the other three! Sorry to our flying friends....

Edit: With a little help from some friends, my little level 5 Orc got to a Horde Garrison and leveled my Horde Moonkin. So now BOTH of my Moonkins are 25! Thanks, ladies!

Alright, so Jathal, two for you....How about your [pet]Lil' Bad Wolf[/pet] and [pet]Iron Starlette[/pet] Both staples of my teams!

Four more rares for me, please!
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Amethice
Top Rater
Pet Score:12952
BattleTag®:Uncia#2791
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Amethice » February 11th, 2015, 5:52 am

Preach wrote:Amethice, bring back those xmas memories and level Father Winters Helper, Tiny Snowman and Winter Reindeer!
Holiday cheer has been revived. I also let Winter's Little Helper come along, so she wouldn't feel left out.

Darolyn, your next set will be Darkmoon Eye, Alterac Brew-Pup, Lil' XT and Lil' Tarecgosa.

Three or four more for me, please. =)

Principa
Top Rater
Pet Score:9797
BattleTag®:Principa#1346
Realm:Winterhoof-us

Post by Principa » February 11th, 2015, 1:18 pm

Gardenia wrote:
[profile]Principa[/profile], I like cute things... what's cuter than babies? For you, I would like to see your [pet]Baby Blizzard Bear[/pet], [pet]Elwynn Lamb[/pet], and [pet]Armadillo Pup[/pet] reach adulthood!
Thank god that those babies barely had time to be teenagers ;) Straight to 25 for them!

[profile]Amethice[/profile], DANG! You've done a lot of work, well done! Only duplicates left to level for you, hmmm? Well, let's get those twins (or triplets) up and running! I hope you don't have too much deja vu as you level your [pet]Sun Sproutling[/pet], [pet]Ghostly Skull[/pet], [pet]Ravasaur Hatchling[/pet], and [pet]Bonkers[/pet]!

3 more rares for me, please :)

Maylenne
Pet Score:6326

Post by Maylenne » February 11th, 2015, 5:23 pm

Amethice wrote:
Darolyn wrote:
Amethice wrote:You should level your [pet]Iron Starlette[/pet], your [pet]Phoenix Hatchling[/pet], one of your [pet]Mechanical Axebeak[/pet], and your [pet]Draenei Micro-Defender[/pet] as it looks to be the only non-duplicate you don't have to 25!
All done! =)

Maylenne, your next group will be Crimson Whelpling, Draenei Micro Defender and Son of Sethe.

Another four for me, please. =)
All 3 are done :)

[profile]Principa[/profile] your [pet]Albino Chimaeraling[/pet], [pet]Ammen Vale Lashling[/pet] and [pet]Winterspring Cub[/pet] want some attention.

3 rares for me please

Amethice
Top Rater
Pet Score:12952
BattleTag®:Uncia#2791

Post by Amethice » February 12th, 2015, 10:50 am

Principa wrote:[profile]Amethice[/profile], DANG! You've done a lot of work, well done! Only duplicates left to level for you, hmmm? Well, let's get those twins (or triplets) up and running! I hope you don't have too much deja vu as you level your [pet]Sun Sproutling[/pet], [pet]Ghostly Skull[/pet], [pet]Ravasaur Hatchling[/pet], and [pet]Bonkers[/pet]!
All done! Getting slowly closer to all 25s including duplicates, but still a little ways to go for that...

Maylenne: It's time for your puppies to go to obedience school: Chrominius, Stitched Pup and Core Hound Pup!

Another four for me, please?

Gardenia
MVP
Pet Score:9499
Realm:Grizzly Hills-us

Post by Gardenia » February 13th, 2015, 12:23 am

Beana wrote:Gardenia .... A brown snake and a Tiny Flamefly wish they could be 25!
Done and done! ;)

Hello again, [profile]Amethice[/profile]! This time, how about some Hatchlings for you? Time to level up your [pet]Pterrordax Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Ravasaur Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Teroclaw Hatchling[/pet], and [pet]Untamed Hatchling[/pet].

Somebody hit me with three more! :D
WoW Twitter account: @TamerGardenia

Preach
Pet Score:8993
Realm:Hellscream-eu

Post by Preach » February 13th, 2015, 6:49 am

Darolyn wrote:
Preach!

Since it's Darkmoon Faire time, let's level up a few of those babies!

Your [pet]Darkmoon Monkey[/pet], [pet]Darkmoon Cub[/pet], and [pet]Darkmoon Hatchling[/pet] all want to be 25!

Since most all of my rares aren't level 1 anymore, four more rares for me, please!
Done, done and done!

Gardenia, you only have duplicate pets at level 1 so you can go complete a few pets that you have made a start on. Lets get a bit creepy and level: Tirisfal Batling, Undercity Rat and Venomspitter Hatchling!

Maylenne

Post by Maylenne » February 13th, 2015, 1:46 pm

Amethice wrote:
Principa wrote:[profile]Amethice[/profile], DANG! You've done a lot of work, well done! Only duplicates left to level for you, hmmm? Well, let's get those twins (or triplets) up and running! I hope you don't have too much deja vu as you level your [pet]Sun Sproutling[/pet], [pet]Ghostly Skull[/pet], [pet]Ravasaur Hatchling[/pet], and [pet]Bonkers[/pet]!
All done! Getting slowly closer to all 25s including duplicates, but still a little ways to go for that...

Maylenne: It's time for your puppies to go to obedience school: Chrominius, Stitched Pup and Core Hound Pup!

Another four for me, please?
Well they didn't behave on obedience school they loved to fight with the other puppies, but they are level 25

[profile]Preach[/profile] your task is to level [pet]Albino Chimaeraling[/pet], [pet]Azure Crane Chick[/pet] and [pet]Curious Oracle Hatchling[/pet]

3 rares for me please

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13370
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » February 14th, 2015, 11:36 pm

Okay so my Elekk Plushie has begun his big Adventure and is now 25, lighting his path is my 25 Enchanted Lantern.

Maylenne, seeing as it's the end of Valentines Day I decided to go "Pink" for you. Mulgore Hatchling, Lovebird Hatchling and you can finish off your Mei Li Sparkler, who is so close to 25 anyways he can smell it!

**NEXT POSTER** 2 for me please :)

Trethsparr
Pet Score:5200
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Trethsparr » February 15th, 2015, 2:35 am

Gardenia wrote:[profile]Trethsparr[/profile]... You get pets in hats! Your [pet]Darkmoon Monkey[/pet], [pet]Feline Familiar[/pet], and [pet]Macabre Marionette[/pet] are ready to be stylin' 25s!
They're all stylin', 25'n, and ready for the big leagues, Gardenia!

Three more pets for me, please! :D

Beana, two of your pets have the blues that they haven't been leveled yet... Umbrafen Spore and Mojo would love a little extra attention this week!

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13624
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Furkel » February 15th, 2015, 5:39 am

Serinda12 wrote: [profile]Furkel[/profile],
You have an amazing collection. I challenge you to go find your roots in the country side by spending time with your fun farm animals:
[pet]Elwynn Lamb[/pet]
[pet]Pygmy Cow[/pet]
[pet]Orange Tabby Cat[/pet]
And as a bonus challenge collect the [pet]Frostwolf Pup[/pet] from your wanted list and lvl him to because every farm needs a dog.
Done, done, done and bonus done!

[profile]Trethsparr[/profile], I worry that I far too often give all my attention to the cute and/or awesome pets and forget that the gross little creepy-crawlies need love as well - don't make the same mistake, level your [pet]Giant Bone Spider[/pet], [pet]Irradiated Roach[/pet] and [pet]Mr. Grubbs[/pet]!

Preach

Post by Preach » February 15th, 2015, 8:01 am

Maylenne wrote:
[profile]Preach[/profile] your task is to level [pet]Albino Chimaeraling[/pet], [pet]Azure Crane Chick[/pet] and [pet]Curious Oracle Hatchling[/pet]
All done!

Furkel, I think Sunfire Kaliri, Veilwatcher Hatchling and Fruit Hunter all want to be a part of the level 25 club!

Maylenne

Post by Maylenne » February 15th, 2015, 1:17 pm

Beana wrote:Okay so my Elekk Plushie has begun his big Adventure and is now 25, lighting his path is my 25 Enchanted Lantern.

Maylenne, seeing as it's the end of Valentines Day I decided to go "Pink" for you. Mulgore Hatchling, Lovebird Hatchling and you can finish off your Mei Li Sparkler, who is so close to 25 anyways he can smell it!

**NEXT POSTER** 2 for me please :)
The are now know as the three Pink Musketeers :d

[profile]Preach[/profile] your mission is to level [pet]Withers[/pet], [pet]Willy[/pet] and [pet]Untamed Hatchling[/pet]

3 rares please

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » February 15th, 2015, 9:06 pm

Amethice wrote: Darolyn, your next set will be Darkmoon Eye, Alterac Brew-Pup, Lil' XT and Lil' Tarecgosa.

Those lovelies are all 25 and ready to be put through their paces!

Maylenne, we meet again!

You should level your [pet]Hyacinth Macaw[/pet], [pet]Green Wing Macaw[/pet], and, just to be different, [pet]Stonegrinder[/pet]

Three or four more rares for me, please!
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » February 16th, 2015, 7:21 pm

Maylenne wrote:[profile]Graven[/profile] your assignment is to level [pet]Albino Chimaeraling[/pet], [pet]Crazy Carrot[/pet] and[pet]Everbloom Peachick[/pet]
Snowblind the [pet]Albino Chimaeraling[/pet], Jasper the [pet]Crazy Carrot[/pet] and Giftwing the [pet]Everbloom Peachick[/pet] took their time, but have finally made it to 25.

[profile]Darolyn[/profile] in preparation for Raiding with Leashes III, how about catching up some of your older raid pets - [pet]Coilfang Stalker[/pet], [pet]Tideskipper[/pet], [pet]Netherspace Abyssal[/pet] and [pet]Menagerie Custodian[/pet]. :)

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » February 17th, 2015, 4:25 pm

Amethice wrote:Voskres, your task for today is a spooky team of Lesser Voidcaller, Lost of Lordaeron and Gusting Grimoire.
Finished, thanks.

[profile]Graven[/profile], for a variety level [pet]Sky-Bo[/pet], [pet]Crimson Spore[/pet], [pet]Lil' Leftovers[/pet], and [pet]Widow Spiderling[/pet].

At least 3 please.

Preach

Post by Preach » February 18th, 2015, 5:43 am

Maylenne wrote:
[profile]Preach[/profile] your mission is to level [pet]Withers[/pet], [pet]Willy[/pet] and [pet]Untamed Hatchling[/pet]
All done!

Voskres, your mission should you choose to accept it is to bring [pet]Crazy Carrot[/pet], [pet]Puddle Terror[/pet] and [pet]Pygmy Cow[/pet] into the level 25 club!

3 more for me please!

Serinda12
Top Rater
Pet Score:3027
Realm:Nesingwary-us

Post by Serinda12 » February 18th, 2015, 6:34 pm

Beana wrote: Serinda12, who doesn't like a little sun and heat during the chilly winter time? Well if you don't....best put some sunblock on when you are leveling your Soul of the Forge, Singing Sunflower, and Pandaren Fire Spirit!
So My Soul of the Forge, Singing Sunflower and Pandaren Fire Spirit went on strike when my sneaky sea pony dosed them with a whirlpool. After a few extra sunny days they were finally able to rekindle their desire to lvl and all three are now lvl 25. Thanks Beana for the fun challenge. I think I am starting to like elementals more and more.

Preach now that the Lunar Feastival is starting the evening fight club run by the betting [pet]Lil Bling[/pet], is advertising the fight of the festival between [pet]Bonkers[/pet] and the [pet]Spirit of Competition[/pet]. Get those 3 lvl'ed up and in tip top fighting shape before the match. :lol:

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13370
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » February 18th, 2015, 11:42 pm

Well I fought the blues and now my Mojo and Umbrafen are now 25 and singing the blues!

Serinda12 we meet again! I meet you with another challenge...so you have a DoomBloom plant....which needs to grow... water...Puddle terror should help with that...and AIR which should be a Pandaren Air Spirit? Good luck :) Got the 3? Good luck!

**NEXT POSTER** 2 for me please!!

Maylenne

Post by Maylenne » February 19th, 2015, 12:59 pm

Darolyn wrote:
Amethice wrote: Darolyn, your next set will be Darkmoon Eye, Alterac Brew-Pup, Lil' XT and Lil' Tarecgosa.

Those lovelies are all 25 and ready to be put through their paces!

Maylenne, we meet again!

You should level your [pet]Hyacinth Macaw[/pet], [pet]Green Wing Macaw[/pet], and, just to be different, [pet]Stonegrinder[/pet]

Three or four more rares for me, please!
Done :D

[profile]Beana[/profile] your [pet]Tirisfal Batling[/pet] and [pet]Tito[/pet] want some attention

3 more rares please