Share pet collecting news and advice.
Maylenne
Pet Score:6326
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Maylenne » February 7th, 2015, 5:03 am

Principa wrote:
Alesis wrote: Principa you have some great pets!,

just for fun how about Harpy Youngling, Personal World Destroyer, and Soul of the Forge since they're all really cool looking.

AND..

as extra credit (since its still green), how about some love for your first pet the Siamese Cat :D
Thanks, [profile]Alesis[/profile]-- my Harpy, Destroyer of Worlds, and Soul of the Forge (whom I have named Hephaestus!) have been levelled, and that Siamese Cat has been rarified and levelled up too!

[profile]Maylenne[/profile], for you...!

First off, congrats on finishing the Celestial Tournament and getting your [pet]Xu-Fu, Cub of Xuen[/pet]-- now level him up!
Secondly, that [pet]Feline Familiar[/pet] of yours might use you as a scratching post if you don't get her to 25 fast.
Lastly, I'm going to give you one more Beast to level, because when it rains, it pours... so now that your [pet]Baby Ape[/pet] is out of the rain, get her up to 25!

3 more rares for me, please!
All done :D

[profile]Gardenia[/profile] these pets really want to be level 25: [pet]Eye of Observation[/pet], [pet]Jubling[/pet] and [pet]Tiny Twister[/pet]

3 rares for me please :)

Amethice
Top Rater
Pet Score:12952
BattleTag®:Uncia#2791

Post by Amethice » February 7th, 2015, 6:04 am

Angsipangsi wrote:Now, for you Amethice, let's see you [pet]Iron Starlette[/pet], [pet]Coilfang Stalker[/pet], [pet]Darkmoon Zeppelin[/pet] and [pet]Weebomination[/pet] hit level 25!
All done and dusted! =)

Maylenne, your task for now is Menagerie Custodian, Ominous Flame and Minfernal.

Another four for me please, with at least one lvl 14+. =)

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » February 7th, 2015, 11:12 am

Amethice wrote:
Siamese Cat, White Kitten and not one but TWO Pandaren Fire Spirits are now fully trained, leaving a mere 105 duplicates to go.

Darolyn, you seem to have a true Eye for magic. Prove it by training an Arcane Eye, Kirin Tor Familiar and Feline Familiar.
I don't know how much it proves about my eye for magic, but those three have all attained level 25, and are playing with their other 100 level 25 brethren. And I get to return the favor by giving Amethice another assignment!

You don't make it easy on us, do you?

You should level your [pet]Iron Starlette[/pet], your [pet]Phoenix Hatchling[/pet], one of your [pet]Mechanical Axebeak[/pet], and your [pet]Draenei Micro-Defender[/pet] as it looks to be the only non-duplicate you don't have to 25!
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Maylenne

Post by Maylenne » February 7th, 2015, 3:43 pm

Amethice wrote:
Angsipangsi wrote:Now, for you Amethice, let's see you [pet]Iron Starlette[/pet], [pet]Coilfang Stalker[/pet], [pet]Darkmoon Zeppelin[/pet] and [pet]Weebomination[/pet] hit level 25!
All done and dusted! =)

Maylenne, your task for now is Menagerie Custodian, Ominous Flame and Minfernal.

Another four for me please, with at least one lvl 14+. =)
All 3 are playing with the other level 25 pets

[profile]Darolyn[/profile] these pets of you want to be 25 asswell [pet]Albino Chimaeraling[/pet], [pet]Zandalari Kneebiter[/pet] and [pet]Xu-Fu, Cub of Xuen[/pet]

3 rares for me please

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13355
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » February 7th, 2015, 7:25 pm

Well its been a while since I've played. I know the two pets I had? Are now 25....Looking to play again :)

Meylenne, how about your Ancient Nest Guardian, Coilfang Stalker and Wolpletinger! Who doesn't want a level 25 rabbit with horns?

**Next Poster** 2 for me please :)

Ryat
Pet Score:7304
Realm:Daggerspine-eu

Post by Ryat » February 7th, 2015, 8:21 pm

[profile]Tiberius[/profile]
Took some time to pull these 3 up,couldnt do any battles all day yday.

And for you [profile]Beana[/profile]
[pet]Ancient Nest Guardian[/pet] and [pet]Argi[/pet]

Maylenne

Post by Maylenne » February 8th, 2015, 8:34 am

Beana wrote:Well its been a while since I've played. I know the two pets I had? Are now 25....Looking to play again :)

Meylenne, how about your Ancient Nest Guardian, Coilfang Stalker and Wolpletinger! Who doesn't want a level 25 rabbit with horns?

All 3 are playing in the garden with the rest of the group

[profile]Ryat[/profile]: [pet]Armadillo Pup[/pet], [pet]Firewing[/pet] and [pet]Zandalari Footslasher[/pet] want to be playing with the other level 25 pets

3 rares for me please

Amethice
Top Rater

Post by Amethice » February 8th, 2015, 1:46 pm

Darolyn wrote:
Amethice wrote:You should level your [pet]Iron Starlette[/pet], your [pet]Phoenix Hatchling[/pet], one of your [pet]Mechanical Axebeak[/pet], and your [pet]Draenei Micro-Defender[/pet] as it looks to be the only non-duplicate you don't have to 25!
All done! =)

Maylenne, your next group will be Crimson Whelpling, Draenei Micro Defender and Son of Sethe.

Another four for me, please. =)

Serinda12
Top Rater
Pet Score:3027
Realm:Nesingwary-us

Post by Serinda12 » February 8th, 2015, 5:27 pm

Amethice wrote:Serinda12: That plushie of yours needs to be full of love, get it up to lvl 25 (preferably rare, for extra credit). Winter's Little Helper and Father Winter's Helper look like experts on toys, so she will be able to help along the journey...
Well it took a little bit of time to convince those snarky and funny little helpers to work in the off season, but after some bribery and much convincing they not only kept my Elek Plushie in tip top shape but we tracked down some of that super rare blue stuffing for it along the way. I am pleased to report that my Plushie is now overstuffed with blue goodness and both my helpers are true professionals in toy fixing. Thanks for the challenge it was fun.

For your next set Amethice the Faire is coming and Your [pet]Darkmoon Tonk[/pet], [pet]Darkmoon Zeppelin [/pet]and [pet]Darkmoon Monkey[/pet] are worried that they won't be lvl'ed in time so take them out and lvl them up before the Darkmoon Faire begins. For your 4th pet it can be one of your choice.

3 more for me please.

Beana
Top Rater

Post by Beana » February 8th, 2015, 9:24 pm

Okay so my Argi and Ancient Nest Guardian are now 25 :)

Serinda12, who doesn't like a little sun and heat during the chilly winter time? Well if you don't....best put some sunblock on when you are leveling your Soul of the Forge, Singing Sunflower, and Pandaren Fire Spirit!

Preach
Pet Score:8993
Realm:Hellscream-eu

Post by Preach » February 9th, 2015, 6:25 am

Beana Molten Corgi wants to sit on your lap but cant get up there until hes maxed out! Lil XT also looks like he will get in a bad temper if you don't level him too!

Amethice
Top Rater

Post by Amethice » February 9th, 2015, 9:06 am

Serinda12 wrote:For your next set Amethice the Faire is coming and Your [pet]Darkmoon Tonk[/pet], [pet]Darkmoon Zeppelin [/pet]and [pet]Darkmoon Monkey[/pet] are worried that they won't be lvl'ed in time so take them out and lvl them up before the Darkmoon Faire begins. For your 4th pet it can be one of your choice.
Darkmoon Monkey, Tonk and Zeppelin are all fully trained, and to continue with the Faire theme I also trained up my third Moon Moon. While visiting the Faire, I also got my Lovebird trained up.

Preach, for you I'll say Ghastly Kid, Baby Ape and Iron Starlette.

3-4 more for me, please. =)

Gardenia
MVP
Pet Score:9499
Realm:Grizzly Hills-us

Post by Gardenia » February 9th, 2015, 11:12 pm

Maylenne wrote:[profile]Gardenia[/profile] these pets really want to be level 25: [pet]Eye of Observation[/pet], [pet]Jubling[/pet] and [pet]Tiny Twister[/pet]

3 rares for me please :)
All done, finally!

It's the life aquatic for you, [profile]Amethice[/profile]! Level up a [pet]Fishy[/pet], [pet]Sea Pony[/pet], and that [pet]Tiny Green Carp[/pet]!

Someone hit me with 3 more! :D
WoW Twitter account: @TamerGardenia

Beana
Top Rater

Post by Beana » February 9th, 2015, 11:14 pm

hey! So my Molten Corgi (which can now jump on my lap) and my Lil XT (which is not angry now!) is both 25!

Gardenia .... A brown snake and a Tiny Flamefly wish they could be 25!

NEXT POSTER **2 for me please**

Tiberius
Pet Score:8212
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Tiberius » February 10th, 2015, 12:38 am

Jesjbrown wrote: Tiberius, how about giving some of your newer pets a boost, level: Flat tooth calf, Mudback calf, Mudjumper, Brilliant Bloodfeather, axebeak Hatchling, Puddleterror, Weebomination, Junglebeak, Sun sproutling, and crimson spore.
Well [profile]Jesjbrown[/profile], as requested the pets have been BOOSTED!
Beana wrote: NEXT POSTER **2 for me please**
For you [profile]Beana[/profile], I was a little surprised to see your [pet]Elekk Plushie[/pet] is at such a low level! I hear he wants to go on a really big adventure, and needs [pet]Enchanted Lantern[/pet] to help light his way.

As for my next batch, feel free to throw what ever challenge you wish to throw my way!

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » February 10th, 2015, 11:19 am

Maylenne wrote: [profile]Voskres[/profile] your challenge is to level [pet]Cenarion Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Bush Chicken[/pet]and [pet]Albino River Calf[/pet]
Doned.

Tiberius, you dadgum near have all your stuff leveled.

However, you do not have a Frostwolf Ghostpup nor an Albino River Calf, both of which take a little work but not a huge grind to get.
Last edited by Voskres on February 10th, 2015, 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amethice
Top Rater

Post by Amethice » February 10th, 2015, 11:28 am

Gardenia wrote:It's the life aquatic for you, [profile]Amethice[/profile]! Level up a [pet]Fishy[/pet], [pet]Sea Pony[/pet], and that [pet]Tiny Green Carp[/pet]!
All done, together with Willy and Horny Toad.

Voskres, your task for today is a spooky team of Lesser Voidcaller, Lost of Lordaeron and Gusting Grimoire.

3-4 more duplicates for me, please. =)

Preach
Pet Score:8993
Realm:Hellscream-eu

Post by Preach » February 10th, 2015, 11:57 am

Amethice wrote:Preach, for you I'll say Ghastly Kid, Baby Ape and Iron Starlette.
Done :D

Amethice, bring back those xmas memories and level Father Winters Helper, Tiny Snowman and Winter Reindeer!

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » February 10th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Maylenne wrote:
[profile]Darolyn[/profile] these pets of you want to be 25 asswell [pet]Albino Chimaeraling[/pet], [pet]Zandalari Kneebiter[/pet] and [pet]Xu-Fu, Cub of Xuen[/pet]

3 rares for me please
Thank you to our flying friends! These three have joined the ranks of 25!

Preach!

Since it's Darkmoon Faire time, let's level up a few of those babies!

Your [pet]Darkmoon Monkey[/pet], [pet]Darkmoon Cub[/pet], and [pet]Darkmoon Hatchling[/pet] all want to be 25!

Since most all of my rares aren't level 1 anymore, four more rares for me, please!
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Jathal
Pet Score:4806
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-us

Post by Jathal » February 10th, 2015, 6:54 pm

My apologies for being away for so long. Real life got in the way and then the expansion, but I finally got my Core Hound Pup up to level 25.

Darolyn,
Hows about working on your Moonkin Hatchling, Macabre Marionette, Draenei Micro Defender, and Weebomination? I think the hatchling was actually a level one....poor little guy. :cry:

Whoever picks for me, go ahead and give me two to work on. Hopefully, it won't take me forever and a day to get them leveled. :oops: