Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Riena
Pet Score:7197
BattleTag®:Riena#1582
Realm:Drenden-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Riena » January 26th, 2015, 3:54 pm

Fishy, Feral Vermling, and Fawn are all done!

Darolyn, level your Tiny Snowman, Sun Sproutling, and Vampiric Batling.

3 more for me, please!

Vidrax
Pet Score:4273
Realm:Die ewige Wacht-eu

Post by Vidrax » January 26th, 2015, 6:34 pm

Maylenne wrote: [profile]Vidrax[/profile] your mission is to level [pet]Widget the Departed[/pet], [pet]Untamed Hatchling[/pet] and [pet]Viscidus Globule[/pet]
I have returned from my mission and am glad to report that Kitty the [pet]Widget the Departed[/pet], Voulgion the [pet]Untamed Hatchling[/pet] and Phlex the [pet]Viscidus Globule[/pet] are now all combat-ready.
Riena wrote:3 more for me, please!
Your [pet]Gregarious Grell[/pet] and your [pet]Harbinger of Flame[/pet] would like to add their nefarious powers to your arsenal. But most importantly, your poor [pet]Elekk Plushie[/pet] desperately needs some love and cuddles.

3 rares for me, please.

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » January 26th, 2015, 7:37 pm

Breezy wrote:Graven, how about you try to give your stonegrinder, Puddle Terror and Firewing some extra love? :)
Splosh the [pet]Puddle Terror[/pet], Graveltron the [pet]Stonegrinder[/pet] and [pet]Firewing[/pet] - done!

[profile]Vidrax[/profile] here are your three p-p-pets to level; [pet]Pengu[/pet], [pet]Pierre[/pet] and [pet]Peanut[/pet]! :)

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » January 26th, 2015, 10:34 pm

Furkel wrote:[profile]Voskres[/profile], I'll give you three pets that are surprisingly different for looking almost exactly the same: [pet]Worg Pup[/pet], [pet]Tito[/pet] and [pet]Moon Moon[/pet]!
That was a pretty creative trio, thanks.

[profile]Graven[/profile], [pet]Ghastly Kid[/pet], [pet]Lifelike Mechanichal Frostboar[/pet] and [pet]Deathwatch Hatchling[/pet] need to get in on the action.

Principa
Top Rater
Pet Score:9797
BattleTag®:Principa#1346
Realm:Winterhoof-us

Post by Principa » January 27th, 2015, 12:12 am

Darolyn wrote: Five for Principa....

I'm thinking way too hard on this. First I was going to give you fliers, because you have SO many beautiful Dragonhawks that are level 1, but then I thought I would be disappointed if I had to level all the Dragonhawks at once, and didn't get diversity in my team.

Then I thought, well, maybe some of those oozes, but again, diversity.

So I finally decided to pick out some pets that have come in handy for me at level 25, and a few I wish I had at 25.

[pet]Molten Corgi[/pet] SO cute, and indispensable if you have any other wild pets to catch
[pet]Iron Starlette[/pet] Fantastic in pet battles, imo.
[pet]Aqua Strider[/pet] Fast strider. One of my favorites.
[pet]Cursed Birman[/pet] Because there was a fight the other day where I wished mine was leveled
AND....
[pet]Everbloom Peachick[/pet] Because she's pretty. 'Nough said.

Next person, just three for me, please!
Thanks [profile]Darolyn[/profile]! My 5 have been levelled (sorry Jahan, Sam, and Archimedes... rough day for you!), and I look forward to seeing them in action!

For [profile]Voskres[/profile], you have a great collection! Some favourites of mine that I think you'll like though? Your [pet]Cheetah Cub[/pet], [pet]Gryphon Hatchling[/pet], and[pet] Gregarious Grell[/pet]!

Alesis
Pet Score:2472
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Alesis » January 27th, 2015, 8:10 am

Maylenne wrote: [profile]Alesis[/profile] your challenge is to level [pet]Albino Chimaeraling[/pet], [pet]Ashstone Core[/pet], [pet]Dandelion Frolicker[/pet]
Done!!

Principa you have some great pets!,

just for fun how about Harpy Youngling, Personal World Destroyer, and Soul of the Forge since they're all really cool looking.

AND..

as extra credit (since its still green), how about some love for your first pet the Siamese Cat :D

Voskres
Top Rater

Post by Voskres » January 27th, 2015, 4:35 pm

Principa wrote: For [profile]Voskres[/profile], you have a great collection! Some favourites of mine that I think you'll like though? Your [pet]Cheetah Cub[/pet], [pet]Gryphon Hatchling[/pet], and[pet] Gregarious Grell[/pet]!
Another entertaining trio, thank you.

[profile]Alesis[/profile] get seasonal with [pet]Father Winter's Little Helper[/pet], [pet]Spirit of Summer[/pet] and [pet]Spring Rabbit[/pet]; all of which need stones!

Graven
Pet Score:5307

Post by Graven » January 27th, 2015, 8:31 pm

Voskres wrote:[profile]Graven[/profile], [pet]Ghastly Kid[/pet], [pet]Lifelike Mechanichal Frostboar[/pet] and [pet]Deathwatch Hatchling[/pet] need to get in on the action.
Ghoast the [pet]Ghastly Kid[/pet], Ironside the [pet]Lifelike Mechanical Frostboar[/pet] and Erebus the [pet]Deathwatch Hatchling[/pet] all levelled, thanks to the bird trio.

Back at ya [profile]Voskres[/profile]. They say life's a beach, so how about levelling your [pet]Strand Crawler[/pet], [pet]Turquoise Turtle[/pet] and [pet]Living Sandling[/pet]? :D

Tiberius
Pet Score:8212
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Tiberius » January 28th, 2015, 10:22 pm

Voskres wrote:[profile]Tiberius[/profile], [pet]Pygmy Cow[/pet], [pet]Umbrafen Spore[/pet] and [pet]Stonegrinder[/pet] just seem like an appropriate trio to work on.
And they have been leveled! Having the bird trio really helped out, too bad they don't come around more often.. ;)

[profile]Graven[/profile], I have the following shineys, er pets, for you to level: [pet]Soul of the Forge[/pet], [pet]Sunfire Kaliri[/pet], and [pet]Moonshell Crab[/pet].

As for myself, let's get 5 pets going this time, can be any rarity.

Noonoo
Pet Score:13739
Realm:Caelestrasz-us

Post by Noonoo » January 28th, 2015, 11:49 pm

Ooh sounds fun and I am new to this post so ....... Tiberius.
I pick Doom Bloom, Dread Hatchling, Teroclaw Hatchling, Eye of Observation and because I am super jealous and it won't drop for me Sky-Bo.

Trethsparr
Pet Score:5200
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Trethsparr » January 29th, 2015, 5:57 pm

This is my first post on the forums, though I've been lurking for a bit. Finally getting into pet battling/collecting more seriously. :) Thought this game sounded like a lot of fun.

Fantastic collection, Noonoo. :)

For you... I challenge you to level your Blackfuse Bombling, Pygmy Direhorn, and your choice of Zandalari pet!

Breezy
Pet Score:6113

Post by Breezy » January 30th, 2015, 3:41 pm

Principa wrote:
Breezy wrote: Someone, give me 5 pets or so this time. (But, please, no snakes/frogs/crabs)
5 pets for Breezy? Okee doo!

1) I really like my [pet]Zandalari Anklerende[/pet]r, and I think you will, too!
2) I'm really jealous of your [pet]Treasure Goblin[/pet]! Get that guy levelled!
3) [pet]Snarly[/pet] is one of my favourites. Level him up!
4 & 5) Your [pet]Sprite Darter Hatchling[/pet] needs some love... and definitely your [pet]Darkmoon Tonk[/pet], too.

Done! Almost forgot the poor [pet]Darkmoon Tonk[/pet]... He's a happy, strong, tonk now though! :)

[profile]Trethsparr[/profile] Welcome!

And a nice collection you have there :)

I challenge you to level your [pet]Terrible Turnip[/pet] [pet]Iron Starlette[/pet] and/or [pet]Clock'em[/pet]

Someone, give me about 3 new pets, please? :)

Voskres
Top Rater

Post by Voskres » January 30th, 2015, 8:17 pm

Graven wrote: Back at ya [profile]Voskres[/profile]. They say life's a beach, so how about levelling your [pet]Strand Crawler[/pet], [pet]Turquoise Turtle[/pet] and [pet]Living Sandling[/pet]? :D
Cute group; also put other like pets in que and working on them (scarab, turtle, crab, etc).

[profile]Breezy[/profile], your peers will be green with envy after you level [pet]Emerald Whelpling[/pet],[pet] Tiny Green Carp[/pet], and [pet]Viscidus Globule[/pet].

At least 3 for me plz.

Maylenne
Pet Score:6326
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Maylenne » January 31st, 2015, 3:47 pm

Tiberius wrote:
Haevlyn wrote:My Spineclaw Crab is happily scuttling around 25 new places he hasn't been before.

Tiberius:
Beast: Albino Snake and Elder Python
Aquatic: Gulp Froglet
Critter: Rusty Snail Silkbeard Snail
Mechanical: Rascal Bot and Anodised Robocub
Magic: Mana Wyrmling and Darkmoon Eye
Flying: Crimson Moth and Hawk Owl
Dragonkin: Couldn't see any
Humanoid: Couldn't see any
Elemental: Water Waveling

Next Poster: At least 5 pets for me please
It's been awhile since I was here, but I didn't forget my challenge for the above pets! They are now all 25, and happy to be in the stables.
Maylenne wrote:3 rares for me please
For you Maylenne, let's get the following three up!
[pet]Lucky Quilen Cub[/pet]
[pet]Perky Pug[/pet]
[pet]Cinder Kitten[/pet]

As for myself, let's start things off slow and see about 3 pets to level up. Can be non-rares ;)
All 3 are level 25 now :D

[profile]Voskres[/profile] your challenge is to level [pet]Cenarion Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Bush Chicken[/pet]and [pet]Albino River Calf[/pet]

3 or 4 rares for me please

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13624
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Furkel » January 31st, 2015, 4:13 pm

Niaabi wrote:I'm liking this idea :) Furkel the pets I've picked for you are random: Chuck, Everbloom Peachick and Meadowstomper Calf - nice collection by the way :)
They've stomped, bloomed and... er, chucked their way to 25.

[profile]Maylenne[/profile], forgive me for giving you the blues: [pet]Tiny Blue Carp[/pet], [pet]Azure Whelpling[/pet], [pet]Blue Clockwork Rocket Bot[/pet] aaaand [pet]Umbrafen Spore[/pet].

Serinda12
Top Rater
Pet Score:3027
Realm:Nesingwary-us

Post by Serinda12 » January 31st, 2015, 5:01 pm

This is my first time joining this game and I am excited about. It sounds like a lot of fun. Since I am just getting into pet battles because of the garrison, thank you WoD for giving me the push I needed to go from collector to battler. I would love 3 that are good to have for trainers and battles to work on.

[profile]Furkel[/profile],

You have an amazing collection. I challenge you to go find your roots in the country side by spending time with your fun farm animals:
[pet]Elwynn Lamb[/pet]
[pet]Pygmy Cow[/pet]
[pet]Orange Tabby Cat[/pet]

And as a bonus challenge collect the [pet]Frostwolf Pup[/pet] from your wanted list and lvl him to because every farm needs a dog.

[profile]Serinda12[/profile]

Amethice
Top Rater
Pet Score:12952
BattleTag®:Uncia#2791

Post by Amethice » February 1st, 2015, 8:06 am

Serinda12: That plushie of yours needs to be full of love, get it up to lvl 25 (preferably rare, for extra credit). Winter's Little Helper and Father Winter's Helper look like experts on toys, so she will be able to help along the journey...
Last edited by Amethice on February 1st, 2015, 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gardenia
MVP
Pet Score:9499
Realm:Grizzly Hills-us

Post by Gardenia » February 1st, 2015, 8:29 am

You know... I've been looking at this thread for a while, wondering if I should jump in. I think now is the time, since I still have about 200 pets to level - with more on the way in 6.1 - and I'm having trouble deciding on which ones I want to do.

So... someone hit me! I'll go for the standard 3 pets, as I see others have been doing.

[profile]Amethice[/profile], I was going to make some suggestions for you, but I see you've already leveled all of yours. Congrats! :D
WoW Twitter account: @TamerGardenia

Amethice
Top Rater
Pet Score:12952
BattleTag®:Uncia#2791

Post by Amethice » February 1st, 2015, 8:40 am

Gardenia wrote:[profile]Amethice[/profile], I was going to make some suggestions for you, but I see you've already leveled all of yours. Congrats! :D
Thank you. =) I'll happily take suggestions on duplicates to level, though. =)

For you, I'm going to say Soul Trader, Ghastly Kid and Pygmy Cow.

Gardenia
MVP
Pet Score:9499
Realm:Grizzly Hills-us

Post by Gardenia » February 1st, 2015, 11:43 pm

Amethice wrote:I'll happily take suggestions on duplicates to level, though. =)

For you, I'm going to say Soul Trader, Ghastly Kid and Pygmy Cow.
Done, done, and done... ;)

And since you said you'd be willing to level some of your dupes and I'm a cat person, I say you should do the extra [pet]White Kitten[/pet] and [pet]Siamese Cat[/pet] you have... and bonus points if you do a [pet]Pandaren Fire Spirit[/pet], too. (Since it's a fiery cat spirit.)

Who's up to give me my next three? :D
WoW Twitter account: @TamerGardenia