Darkmoon Faire - Which Pet First?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Poesy
Pet Score:10448
Realm:Icecrown-us
Re: Darkmoon Faire - Which Pet First?

Post by Poesy » January 28th, 2012, 7:34 pm

I got the Turtle first; I just love how cute WoW's turtle pets/mounts are! <insert meme here>

I picked up the Cub second, and I'll move on to the inorganic pets in the next months. Then probably the mounts. I don't know if I can bring myself to even buy the Monkey at all. Monkeys are scary, even if they're tiny!

Kahnn

Post by Kahnn » January 29th, 2012, 12:57 pm

I got the turtle first one reason though which is terrible was his icon was unique on the hotbars. Turtle's are also cool too so its all good :mrgreen:

Troodon
Pet Score:964
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Troodon » January 31st, 2012, 8:08 pm

My first one was the monkey, just because I didn't have anything resembling one (and other than Bananas, who strictly speaking is actually a gorilla, there are no other monkey companion pets). Next I got a tonk just because it looked fun. (Is really fun watching Lil XT break it lol...)

I plan on getting the zeppelin next I think. Want to see XT shoot it down lol...

And well then the other 3 in no particular order really. Balloon I suppose as it's the most unique of the remaining 3. Then the turtle then the cat I guess lol...

Then the mounts, but that's another story lol.

Ritsuka
Pet Score:2137
Realm:Thorium Brotherhood-us

Post by Ritsuka » February 5th, 2012, 9:20 pm

I wish to buy the Balloon next, but I've noticed it doesn't seem to be displaying properly in Armory. Should I hold off, lest it make my statistics inaccurate somehow, in-game or on Warcraftpets?

GormanGhaste
MVP
Pet Score:10398
Realm:Uldaman-us

Post by GormanGhaste » February 5th, 2012, 10:00 pm

Ritsuka wrote:I wish to buy the Balloon next, but I've noticed it doesn't seem to be displaying properly in Armory. Should I hold off, lest it make my statistics inaccurate somehow, in-game or on Warcraftpets?
Balloon enthusiasts unite! It was the first one I bought, before I knew the Armory was bugged, so I've been doing Manual Updates ever since. No regrets!
Mingyao on Madoran

Harval
MVP
Pet Score:4699
Realm:Aggramar-us

Post by Harval » February 6th, 2012, 4:53 am

I have all the living pets now, next up an object of some sort, not sure which of them I'll go with.

Sugamonkey
Pet Score:1632
Realm:Norgannon-us

Post by Sugamonkey » February 11th, 2012, 11:26 pm

Balloon first, I love my Alliance balloon it looks so silly having a balloon with you while questing. Next will be monkey, then turtle.