Get Gahz'rooki now (or later)

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us
Get Gahz'rooki now (or later)

Post by Quintessence » August 14th, 2013, 8:15 pm

Just a reminder: Gahz'rooki will no longer be purchasable once 5.4 is released. Instead, it will turn into a rare drop that you have a chance of looting from "Kor’kron, and other associated mobs in Northern Barrens." Here's the official announcement.

So if you're not interested in hunting for a rare drop, be sure to head out to the Barrens before 5.4 hits. Keep in mind that the pet is cageable, so you could also check the AH. This means you can also stock up on extra Gahz'rooki(s) to give to friends/family who may not have been around for the Darkspear Rebellion, or even sell them on the AH once the next patch arrives.

Collect now or later. Whichever way suits you best. :)
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Azrile
Pet Score:3600
Realm:Fenris-us

Re: Get Gahz'rooki now (or later)

Post by Azrile » August 14th, 2013, 10:36 pm

I wouldn´t bother with it now as far as trying to sell one. Next expansion those orcs and peons in N. Barrons are going to fall over if you walk near them and they are tightly packed together. Will be one of the easier things to farm on a lvl 95 (or 100).

I still haven´t heard anything about the LFR-Primordius ooze. Now if you are looking for something to buy 5 of and put in your bank for a year.. that would be my choice. That thing is going to be super rare next expansion unless they change it´s drop.

Aislinge
MVP
Pet Score:4299
BattleTag®:Aislinge#1549
Realm:Dath'Remar-us

Post by Aislinge » August 15th, 2013, 3:44 am

I dunno, I'm half half. Some of the servers I'm on, Gahz'rooki's are still 300g or less. Others, they're drying up and are back up to 700g+. I suspect they will be like the Zandalari Dino's and will take a while to dry up, but once gone, prices will jump.

Imeagle
Pet Score:2847
Realm:Earthen Ring-us

Post by Imeagle » August 15th, 2013, 5:44 pm

Prices are already starting to go up on some servers as pet collectors buy up extra stock. If you need one get em quick!

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » August 16th, 2013, 2:37 am

I seriously don't get this...

v5.3 was released 14ish weeks ago. This means you potentially have gotten 14 Radical Mojos (more, if you use alts too).. There are TWO items worth using Radical Mojos on: Gahz'rooki and Boxing Gloves.. Radical Mojo collection beyond that is pointless.

Since you've had 14 weeks (and still can get it a few weeks still), anyone who is interrested in this pet, already have it, especially because it have also been possible to get it from AH since day one..

I wonder how many pets will be on AH, when v5.4 is released.. 100? 1000? 5000?