Pet Food?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu
Re: Pet Food?

Post by Luciandk » August 6th, 2013, 2:41 pm

The beasts of Fable rewards 1x 25% xp buff pet food per quest

The weekly pvp quest rewards 1x 50% xp buff pet food.

Adumbledore
Top Rater
Pet Score:9248
BattleTag®:ADumbledore#1672
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Adumbledore » August 6th, 2013, 2:43 pm

Meistar wrote:No laughing at me, I have honestly been smacking my head against wowhead and goggle trying to figure out the pet food that I've seen some people talking about on the forums. I'm talking about the pet food that gives an experience buff. I'm assuming it drops from the bags you get from dailies, but I have yet to get any! Is there a magical pet food that I'm missing or am I honestly that much of a noob? lol save me warcraftpets for you are my only hope!!

Please? <3
There's the Lesser Pet Treat, which increases battle pet experience gained by 25% for 1 hour. It is contained in the Fabled Pandaren Pet Supplies bags from the Beasts of Fable dailies.

The Pet Treat which increases your battle pet experience gained by 50% for 1 hour. You can get these from the weekly PvP pet battle bag, Brawler's Pet Supplies. In 5.4, you're supposed to be able to purchase these with Celestial Coins at a rate of 1 Coin per treat.

Both of those stack with Safari Hat and with each other, so you can potentially get +85% experience for an hour if you use all 3 simultaneously.

Visit my pet battle blog: http://petpersuasion.wordpress.com/

Dash
BattleTag®:mab#2803

Post by Dash » August 7th, 2013, 12:41 am

Also, just in case, it doesn't matter if you cast it on a random pet, you're the one with the buff, so you can have as many pets as you want benefit from it for an hour.

Fubar
MVP
Pet Score:2493
BattleTag®:Fubar#2138
Realm:Sylvanas-eu

Post by Fubar » August 7th, 2013, 3:23 am

Adumbledore wrote:Both of those stack with Safari Hat and with each other, so you can potentially get +85% experience for an hour if you use all 3 simultaneously.
I did not know that they stacked. I wish I could upvote this comment up because it delivered!
[profile]Fubar[/profile] the Insane. Battle Tag is Fubar#2138.
Resto Druid for the Horde on Sylvanas (EU)

ImageImage

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » August 7th, 2013, 2:55 pm

Yea, I only found that out a few weeks ago, when I saw someone on this site talking about their weekly "power hour" of pet levelling.