Wascally Wabbit...Snowshoe Hare

Share pet collecting news and advice.
LeiaFrost
Top Rater

Pet Score: 3098
Realm: Dath'Remar-US

Wascally Wabbit...Snowshoe Hare

Postby LeiaFrost » October 1st, 2012, 6:06 am

I've been farming for a rare quality Snowshoe Hare for almost three days now but have yet to see one...I've learned this pet seems to only spawn as a secondary fighter in battles which is very annoying in my opinion...So my question to this fine community is this: How many of you have this wascally wabbit in your arsenal and if so, how did you come across it? I would love some pointers in obtaining this elusive critter :D Thankies!

Kingdms

Pet Score:
Realm: -

Re: Wascally Wabbit...Snowshoe Hare

Postby Kingdms » October 1st, 2012, 7:47 am

There's not really any pointers to give you. Any spawn in the zone has a slim chance of including a Snowshoe as the secondary pet. Just challenge every wild pet you see and pray that luck is with you.

I have heard that a handful of Snowshoe spawns occasionally appear around the ruins of Alterac, but I've not been able to confirm this.

LeiaFrost
Top Rater

Pet Score: 3098
Realm: Dath'Remar-US

Postby LeiaFrost » October 1st, 2012, 9:42 am

Wootness! As of a few minutes ago, I finally became the proud owner of a rare quality Snowshoe :D It spawned as itself (not a secondary battle pet) at cords 48:21...Words cannot express the bliss I feel right now and relief of not having to farm this pet any longer :D Happy Hunting!

Kingdms

Pet Score:
Realm: -

Postby Kingdms » October 1st, 2012, 2:59 pm

Well congratulations, and thank you for confirming the Snowshoe spawn. I continue my search.

Gogo

Pet Score: 3176
Realm: Hyjal-US

Postby Gogo » October 4th, 2012, 8:11 pm

I logged in a few minutes after a server restart today and found exactly 1 snowshoe hare in the Alterac Mountains area (a grey quality one). Perhaps someone beat me to the others? Or perhaps there really was only one spawn.

Return to Pet Collecting