Pebble - weird phasing issues?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Emerald01
Pet Score:3288
Realm:Turalyon-us
Pebble - weird phasing issues?

Post by Emerald01 » June 26th, 2013, 4:43 pm

Okay, so I went to Deepholm for the fire festival thing. One of my addons noted that I am missing Pebble. Initially, Therazne and others were in the temple, and the portal to Stormwind is gone. I went and did something (I don't even know what!) And now Therazan is back at her throne, the Stromwind portal is back, etc. But I can't rfind any quests that lead to the dailies. This means I can't figure out how I'm going to get Pebble.

Please, if anyone can help with this odd conundrum,, help me!

Thanks!
Em

Greenstar
MVP
Pet Score:13861
BattleTag®:Mattob#1633
Realm:Deathwing-us

Re: Pebble - weird phasing issues?

Post by Greenstar » June 26th, 2013, 6:06 pm

There were a lot of quests that phased different areas and even the temple. If you are sure that you completed the entire quest line in the zone, then you might want to report the issue. Otherwise, I would check the entire zone for quests that you may have dropped that you need to complete.

Silverthorn
MVP
Pet Score:13821
Realm:Staghelm-us

Post by Silverthorn » June 27th, 2013, 12:13 pm

You only get the quest "Lost in the Depths" as one of three possible daily quests at Therazane's Throne when you have reached Exalted with Therazane. You must complete the Deepholm questlines to do this.

Cyberjus
Pet Score:3962
Realm:Sargeras-us

Post by Cyberjus » June 27th, 2013, 12:51 pm

You do not have be exalted with Therazane, but you do have to complete the entire quest line to unlock the dailies. Then it is random if that daily is one of the ones up each day or not.