Question on CRZ parties.

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Mystik_sok
Pet Score:10833
Realm:Elune-us
Question on CRZ parties.

Post by Mystik_sok » June 21st, 2013, 8:18 am

I transferred a L83 rogue to The Venture Co - US and was quickly rewarded with my Unborn Val'kyr. Then I started tinkering with trying to help a few guildies get a few pets and every time I tried to invite someone I just get a string of response that basically says they declined my invitation and I'm not in a party.

Is there limits to who you can invite (they we L80 an my faction)? Can I not party for some period of time.

BTW, he could invite me, but I couldn't invite him.

Ebil
Pet Score:11957
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Re: Question on CRZ parties.

Post by Ebil » June 21st, 2013, 8:31 am

It still should have worked with him inviting you because you will be crz to the person with the highest level. Are they Real ID or Battle Tag friends?

Mystik_sok
Pet Score:10833
Realm:Elune-us

Post by Mystik_sok » June 21st, 2013, 8:58 am

Battletag

Hazelnuttygames
Pet Score:11798
Realm:Lightbringer-us

Post by Hazelnuttygames » June 21st, 2013, 6:18 pm

CRZ parties are still not working perfectly, I've had these problems before too. I've found sometimes that pairing people between different types of realms (PVP, PVE, RP, etc) can cause problems but sometimes it just doesn't.

If anyone has a permanent workaround I'd love to hear it.

Arji
MVP
Pet Score:11812
BattleTag®:Arji#2548
Realm:Lothar-eu

Post by Arji » June 26th, 2013, 7:12 am

I've toyed around with some CRZ invites. Never experienced the problem you describe. Have you tried again later?

My Experience on this is (I us BattleTag invites) :
- CrossServer works across different Realmtypes and across different Languages (Engl. RP PVP Server vs. German PVE Server) .

Rules for success how I see them:
- My char must be higher or the same Level for the other char to end up at my side [Inviting a friend for a Minfernal]
- In a group: Majority wins [G'nathus Farm Group]
- In raid : Majority wins [Oondasta]
Nice to know: If I'm invited to someone elses server, the person doesn't need to stay online

One Note on BattleTag Friends: If they created the Tag recently the have to log off and log back in for it to work
°° Swiss (-German) °° @Home on Lothar (EU) Horde [German] and
Silvermoon (EU) Alliance [English] (EU warcraftpets Guild)

Shinsui
Pet Score:12453
Realm:Nathrezim-us

Post by Shinsui » June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm

I have a slightly different question. I'm trying to get a minfernal atm, and I currently reside on a pretty dead server (nathrezim-US). When I'm on my own, I'm pulled into whatever CRZ is current in felwood. If I were to invite someone on my Battletag list, will that revert me back to my own realm?

Jadax
Top Rater
Pet Score:9808
BattleTag®:Sunscorch#2259
Realm:Malygos-us

Post by Jadax » June 30th, 2013, 9:17 pm

Shinsui wrote:I have a slightly different question. I'm trying to get a minfernal atm, and I currently reside on a pretty dead server (nathrezim-US). When I'm on my own, I'm pulled into whatever CRZ is current in felwood. If I were to invite someone on my Battletag list, will that revert me back to my own realm?
Sadly, no.
Your invitee will just be yanked onto the same crz server as you.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Dragonwizard » July 1st, 2013, 7:37 am

Jadax wrote:
Shinsui wrote:I have a slightly different question. I'm trying to get a minfernal atm, and I currently reside on a pretty dead server (nathrezim-US). When I'm on my own, I'm pulled into whatever CRZ is current in felwood. If I were to invite someone on my Battletag list, will that revert me back to my own realm?
Sadly, no.
Your invitee will just be yanked onto the same crz server as you.
I have wondered about something, while on FPs you are usually on your on realm (nonCRZ) if you where to invite someone from your Btag list while on a FP would that keep you both on your realm or would you automaticlly got to your CRZ realm as soon as you land?
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."