Qiraji Guardling is here

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Nastyhabit
Pet Score:3169
Realm:Area 52-us
Re: Qiraji Guardling is here

Post by Nastyhabit » June 21st, 2013, 1:22 am

Blizzard really pisses me off sometimes. I go to camp spawn. 1 person from my server there, 37 from other xrealms....blizzard needs to stick crossrealms up there tootsie...

Gendou
Pet Score:4413
BattleTag®:Gendou#1955
Realm:Thunderhorn-us

Post by Gendou » June 21st, 2013, 2:04 am

Be careful on the RP-PVP realms - tons of 90's out there ganking for the hell of it.

I actually had one captured and was killing one of the add pets when I got ganked. :(
Since I had already captured it, it just despawned.
ImageImage

Madiacyberpriest

Post by Madiacyberpriest » June 21st, 2013, 2:13 am

Got mine on Ravenholdt US

Ackbah
MVP
Pet Score:3209
BattleTag®:Ackbah#1648
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Ackbah » June 21st, 2013, 2:15 am

Yay IRZooKeeper !! 2AM Server Hellscream USA

Uncommon - Stoned to Rare- H/S Breed - Thatll do pig..thatll do...Color me done...GL all.

Ack )

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » June 21st, 2013, 2:20 am

They spawned right at midnight. It was entertaining with so many die hard pet collectors out there, people were chitchatting and you could feel how excited people were the minutes leading up to midnight. I saw one spawn, 20 people jumped on it, so I took a lap around and saw another, again it was mobbed. Went to my original camp spot that was a little off to the side by the mountains and she spawned right under me with only one other player in striking range. They looked to be spawning quickly from all the activity out there.

So so happy to finally have Zookeeper under my belt!

Jimbodan
Pet Score:8469
BattleTag®:jimbodan#1642
Realm:Moonrunner-us

Post by Jimbodan » June 21st, 2013, 2:28 am

I read somewhere about them spawning by the entrance to AQ 20 so while the other 40-50 people mobbed the Scarab Wall I stood by AQ 20 with 1 other person who was afk. Sure enough at midnight 2 spawned right by me and I was able to easily grab 1. Sadly though the breed is terrible so I'm going to have to go back once things die down and get a better breed.

Maizing
Pet Score:5724
BattleTag®:Maizing#1456
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Maizing » June 21st, 2013, 2:44 am

They're now up on US realms. I managed to catch an uncommon P/P breed on my home realm of Feathermoon (which I stoned). Many people were there at midnight (when they spawned), and there were some paper zeppelins tossed around while we were waiting. Good luck to all who still need it.

Beardydan
Pet Score:5027
Realm:Doomhammer-eu

Post by Beardydan » June 21st, 2013, 3:00 am

Has anyone tried checking to see if they appear as secondaries in the zone?

Vaerosi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10251
BattleTag®:Vaerosi#1664
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Vaerosi » June 21st, 2013, 3:06 am

Gendou wrote:Be careful on the RP-PVP realms - tons of 90's out there ganking for the hell of it.

I actually had one captured and was killing one of the add pets when I got ganked. :(
Since I had already captured it, it just despawned.
I had the same thing happen to me too. Saw around 8ish spawn, they were all snatched up super quick except for one off in a corner. I engaged it and started battling, then got knocked out of the battle by a level 90 (I was on my level 87 alt) and could only watch as they feared me, waited for the pet to respawn, killed the pet, then killed me.

Some people, I swear. :evil:

Altra
Pet Score:3612
Realm:Die Aldor-eu

Post by Altra » June 21st, 2013, 3:16 am

Remember to fly around a bit.

On my Server, Die Aldor-EU, a number of people were sitting around waiting for a Guardling to pop up at their feet. I logged in, fluttered around a bit and caught a blue one (H/S-breed) close to AQ40. A few meters closer to the entrance a second Guardling was idling around, waiting for a captor, until a friend of mine arrived. I did not even have to engage it.

Admittedly shortly after somebody else flew past, so not every one is camping.

Love the title btw. It seems perfect for a guild officer in an rp guild :D
Last edited by Altra on June 21st, 2013, 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shotsy
Top Rater
Pet Score:4466
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Shotsy » June 21st, 2013, 3:19 am

Gotta love this BS... cross servers, only two spawning every hour.. etc etc. Blizzard just sits back and laughs their arses off at all the idiots out there trying to get this thing. Guess what? A month from now there will be no one there.. and Zookeeper title will still mean the same thing. I just don't care enough about this game anymore to put up with such crap. Have at it and have fun.

Ladymagical
Pet Score:3368
BattleTag®:emetia#1311
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Ladymagical » June 21st, 2013, 4:34 am

(Also posted this on Qiraji page) I Can confirm spawn location 50.8, 11.9 and also found one at 50, 14 which i just nabbed one at :D **TIP** if your on a PVP realm like I am, use a stealth or invisibility before you engage the Qiraji you aren't unstealthed/univisibled and it gives you a few extra seconds to get it!! :)

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13619
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » June 21st, 2013, 4:39 am

I went down there at midnight last night for the chaos and it was packed with people waiting! Didn't get lucky but it was fun to try.

I'll probably leave it a few days now until the rush dies down. :)
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Marikari
Pet Score:2038
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Marikari » June 21st, 2013, 6:19 am

woot got my qiraji guardling and the zookeper title! on the shen'dralar realm (EU, non-crz), there were far too many people camping it on our realms, so popped over to this one and there was one lvl 58 dk human there, i got mine up by the entrance to aq40, cleared the critters there and it popped. it was a bit hairy scary knowing i could be ganked mid capture but i got it, a grey but i'll get a stone

Knotrandall
Pet Score:4912
Realm:Maelstrom-us

Post by Knotrandall » June 21st, 2013, 7:50 am

Ok, my realm is completely lopsided towards the horde (I'm alliance), I've grown to accept that. But what are the odds that all of the realms that I share CRZ with are all horde dominated too? I swear every single one of the 20 CRZ folk I saw around there were horde. Forget it... I'll let this cool down for a week or so, the achievement isn't going anywhere, it's not worth the aggravation.

Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Doobjanka » June 21st, 2013, 7:57 am

A new batch spawned on my server at 7:45am Central time. Need to track when the next ones spawn as well.
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

Ranophan
Top Rater
Pet Score:7722
Realm:Galakrond-us

Post by Ranophan » June 21st, 2013, 8:40 am

Spawn Rate is actually rather good on these...I'd say at least 4 people got one in an hour while I was there including my uncommon S/S. Zookeeper at last :mrgreen:

Caught on stairs leading to the instance for reference

Mystical
Pet Score:6048
BattleTag®:Mystical#11881
Realm:Ragnaros-us

Post by Mystical » June 21st, 2013, 8:54 am

Qiraji Guardling share spawnpoints with other critters. Kill all critters and you will find yours.. :)

Gruhm
MVP
Pet Score:3358
BattleTag®:Gruhm#1916
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Gruhm » June 21st, 2013, 10:01 am

Just got mine 7:54 am server time. Spawned directly in front of AQ40 entrance. Managed to get spit upon at the same time by someone who I guess thought that out of the 7 - 10 people hovering over that spot, this one belonged to them. Oh well, Was uncommon, but I think I'll stone it. Hate camping with a passion.