My guild page and guild herald left me??

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Colar
Pet Score:3979
Realm:Emerald Dream-us
My guild page and guild herald left me??

Post by Colar » June 19th, 2013, 4:56 pm

I xfered from Ravenholdt to Emerald Dream because RH was about dead. However I noticed my pet count dropped a bit and when i checked, I was missing 2 guild pets.

Any idea why they didn't want to follow me to a new server?

Yalina
MVP
Pet Score:3448
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Re: My guild page and guild herald left me??

Post by Yalina » June 19th, 2013, 5:08 pm

Where are you looking? They should still be in the Armory (and thus, here), but they may not appear in your pet journal. This happened to me when I server transferred the only character who had purchased the horde side page and herald. When I arrived on the new server, I couldn't access them anymore. I figured it had to do with being guild based purchases, and when she was unguilded, the game didn't recognize her as having earned them to be displayed.

However, when I check the Armory for that character, her pet collection shows she has both Horde page and herald, and this site continues to show I have them.

Gwenolyn
MVP
Pet Score:5462
BattleTag®:Gwenolyn#1245
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Gwenolyn » June 19th, 2013, 5:26 pm

They also require a certain rep with a guild to summon... not sure how it works, but if you get back up to the proper guild rep, maybe they'll pop back in??

Also, my toons that have not personally purchased one, cannot summon them (for vendor feature mostly).

Colar
Pet Score:3979
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Post by Colar » June 19th, 2013, 6:47 pm

I checked, I am exalted with my current guild and when I checked pet journal, they show up greyed out and summon button greyed out as well, as in I don't have them. The guild vendor is offering them to me so I do have the required rep to summon them.

WOW Armory (and this site) shows I do have them somewhere. But when I looked in pet journal, it shows them greyed out and shows I have 523 unique pet while this site says I have 525.

i126#photobucket#com~albums~p101~uzumaki_arashi_album~missing_pet_zps268778a9#png (replace ~ with / and # with . to view, this forum won't let me post as link or image yet)

This character (named Shimatta cuz someone has my name when I moved) is the only one who bought guild page and guild herald. My other characters never got the required reps to buy or summon one.

I checked my alts (all of them over 60) on both Emerald Dream and Ravenholdt, none of them has the missing pet.

Yalina
MVP
Pet Score:3448
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Yalina » June 20th, 2013, 12:13 am

They're not missing - the armory shows you still have them. The exact same thing happened to me. If the guild vendor in your new guild on your new server is trying to convince you to buy them again (which I can't do on my character who bought them; her guild hasn't earned them) then I would suggest opening a ticket.

Casca
Top Rater
Pet Score:5184
BattleTag®:Chiba#2767
Realm:Outland-eu

Post by Casca » June 20th, 2013, 9:20 am

I've had this issue for a long time now. Opened a ticket, didn't help. That was before 5.3 even.
They said it's a bug, but when this will be fixed no one knows.
While they still show up in the armory you can't summon them and that sucks.

Britty
Pet Score:5582
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Britty » June 20th, 2013, 12:48 pm

Mine disappeared when I server changed on my horde paladin as well. I just rebought them again, but I wasn't quite happy about it as I could've used that gold for other things. Oh well.

Should be worth mentioning you have to rebuy them on every character you make as they'll be "unowned" again. Rather annoying if you enjoy them for their vendor feature.

Firstborn_dragon
Pet Score:8456
Realm:Shadow Council-us

Post by Firstborn_dragon » December 14th, 2021, 10:40 pm

Changed guilds on the same server, with my paily on the same realm, lost my guild pets. I'm maxed with the guild rep again too. I think actually I lost them after I was in the new guild too.