My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets
Log in to track your collection

WarcraftPets Guild Rules

Share pet collecting news and advice.
User avatar
Betic
 
Posts: 8
Joined: August 27th, 2011
Pet Score: 0

Re: WarcraftPets Guild Rules

Postby Betic » October 3rd, 2012, 4:34 pm

I was curious what server this was on? I looked all over this post ... I may just be losing it a bit :D

edit: typos... long day at the office

Kaelha
 
Posts: 4
Joined: October 17th, 2008
Pet Score: 1823

Re: WarcraftPets Guild Rules

Postby Kaelha » October 3rd, 2012, 5:47 pm

Betic wrote:I was curious what server this was on? I looked all over this post ... I may just be losing it a bit :D

edit: typos... long day at the office


It's on Madoran, horde-side. :D

Jamesjiao
 
Posts: 9
Joined: September 28th, 2012
Pet Score:

Re: WarcraftPets Guild Rules

Postby Jamesjiao » October 4th, 2012, 9:43 pm

Are you guys going to go for guild achievement-based pets like Thundering Serpent Hatchling?

User avatar
Mairin
Top Rater
 
Posts: 91
Joined: August 11th, 2008
Pet Score: 2742
Location: Land of the Angles

Re: WarcraftPets Guild Rules

Postby Mairin » October 5th, 2012, 4:13 am

Jamesjiao wrote:Are you guys going to go for guild achievement-based pets like Thundering Serpent Hatchling?

Never say never but I don't believe it'll be any time soon. A lot of the guild are still levelling after re-rolling there while also working on their main servers.
Image

LokiRawr
 
Posts: 1
Joined: July 8th, 2011
Pet Score:

Re: WarcraftPets Guild Rules

Postby LokiRawr » October 5th, 2012, 11:25 am

So I've been using this site for a while, and while I never really participated in the community, I would love to be a part of this! Is that okay? lol I just don't want to intrude on a community only thing.

User avatar
Lysi
MVP
 
Posts: 405
Joined: January 21st, 2009
Pet Score: 975
Location: Isle of Demons

Re: WarcraftPets Guild Rules

Postby Lysi » October 5th, 2012, 11:46 am

LokiRawr wrote:So I've been using this site for a while, and while I never really participated in the community, I would love to be a part of this! Is that okay? lol I just don't want to intrude on a community only thing.

Doobjanka has said everyone is welcome. You don't need a WarcraftPets account, you just need to follow the guild rules. Glad to have you! :D
Why does sewage flow uphill leaving Undercity?

User avatar
Bindibear
Top Rater
 
Posts: 61
Joined: September 10th, 2012
Pet Score:

Re: WarcraftPets Guild Rules

Postby Bindibear » October 5th, 2012, 7:12 pm

I hope there's no inactivity check. Is there? I've been on other servers making toons 90 instead of pet battling the past few days...

User avatar
Lysi
MVP
 
Posts: 405
Joined: January 21st, 2009
Pet Score: 975
Location: Isle of Demons

Re: WarcraftPets Guild Rules

Postby Lysi » October 5th, 2012, 8:44 pm

Bindibear wrote:I hope there's no inactivity check. Is there? I've been on other servers making toons 90 instead of pet battling the past few days...

Don't worry, you don't have to be active. The original discussion thread Doobjanka posted about starting a guild answer some of these questions, if you read through it viewtopic.php?f=2&t=446
Why does sewage flow uphill leaving Undercity?

User avatar
Croxy
MVP
 
Posts: 15
Joined: April 23rd, 2010
Pet Score: 2009

Re: WarcraftPets Guild Rules

Postby Croxy » October 8th, 2012, 12:47 pm

May I just squee at this? *squee*

For the next couple of weeks, I have obligations to help out on my guild's alliance server, but afterwards, I look forward to joining this guild!

User avatar
Mairin
Top Rater
 
Posts: 91
Joined: August 11th, 2008
Pet Score: 2742
Location: Land of the Angles

Re: WarcraftPets Guild Rules

Postby Mairin » October 8th, 2012, 7:17 pm

Croxy wrote:May I just squee at this? *squee*

For the next couple of weeks, I have obligations to help out on my guild's alliance server, but afterwards, I look forward to joining this guild!

Quite a few people have just parked a level 1-10 or a new DK in the guild to stake their claim with the intent of doing the very same thing :)
Image

User avatar
Tennberg
 
Posts: 11
Joined: January 11th, 2009
Pet Score: 2229

Re: WarcraftPets Guild Rules

Postby Tennberg » October 20th, 2012, 10:03 pm

This sounds like a really great idea. As others have mentioned, much of my focus right now is on my Alliance guild, though I'd love to join at some point. I am considering slowly dropping down to 1x of each of my current pets, so I'll certainly have some pets to trade with others in the guild.

The mention of Tarecgosa is enticing. My guild started building ours, but the person who was getting it vanished for about 6 weeks, and we never caught up by the time we stopped raiding for that expansion. How quickly could a lvl1 toon get exalted with a guild? I'm exalted with my Alliance guild, so I have the 100% guild rep tabard, though getting 1,500g onto a different realm would be challenging.

User avatar
Croxy
MVP
 
Posts: 15
Joined: April 23rd, 2010
Pet Score: 2009

Re: WarcraftPets Guild Rules

Postby Croxy » October 20th, 2012, 10:14 pm

It doesn't take long to get exalted with a guild these days. Usually by 50 in a guild with xp bonuses.

User avatar
Lysi
MVP
 
Posts: 405
Joined: January 21st, 2009
Pet Score: 975
Location: Isle of Demons

Re: WarcraftPets Guild Rules

Postby Lysi » October 21st, 2012, 2:45 am

Tennberg wrote:This sounds like a really great idea. As others have mentioned, much of my focus right now is on my Alliance guild, though I'd love to join at some point. I am considering slowly dropping down to 1x of each of my current pets, so I'll certainly have some pets to trade with others in the guild.

The mention of Tarecgosa is enticing. My guild started building ours, but the person who was getting it vanished for about 6 weeks, and we never caught up by the time we stopped raiding for that expansion. How quickly could a lvl1 toon get exalted with a guild? I'm exalted with my Alliance guild, so I have the 100% guild rep tabard, though getting 1,500g onto a different realm would be challenging.

As Croxy said, rep goes fast these days. Also, gold can be easy if you have valuable extra pets to cage, since your pet journal allows you to cage pets on any server and sell them on the AH. You can use it as a way to move wealth from one server to another.
Why does sewage flow uphill leaving Undercity?

User avatar
Mairin
Top Rater
 
Posts: 91
Joined: August 11th, 2008
Pet Score: 2742
Location: Land of the Angles

Re: WarcraftPets Guild Rules

Postby Mairin » October 21st, 2012, 4:00 am

The WP guild is most likely a touch quiet for the moment since people are still working on their "home" server toons but expect business to pick back up shortly as people ding their 90s :) I still try to stop by every so often but there's only so much time I have per alt ;)
Image

User avatar
Croxy
MVP
 
Posts: 15
Joined: April 23rd, 2010
Pet Score: 2009

Re: WarcraftPets Guild Rules

Postby Croxy » October 22nd, 2012, 11:38 pm

Same, here, Mairin. I'm trying to spread my love to all my alts. I finally finished Loremaster of Pandaria, so I'll just be running alts out of rested after dailies. (Tomorrow should make me exalted with The Tillers, finally!)

User avatar
Kelldorn
 
Posts: 15
Joined: August 7th, 2009
Pet Score: 2975

Re: WarcraftPets Guild Rules

Postby Kelldorn » October 23rd, 2012, 5:17 pm

I've joined the guild and leveling up a new warrior, Khel. While I'm not there much, I do try to pop in once a day for a few quests and some of the easy to reach pet daily quests to keep the xp moving upwards.

She's only lvl 23 atm, but already Revered with the guild. No heirlooms, or bonus tabards. The gold will be a bit more difficult to get, but I'm not in a huge rush.

User avatar
Saebjoern
MVP
 
Posts: 1
Joined: December 22nd, 2012
Pet Score: 0

Re: WarcraftPets Guild Rules

Postby Saebjoern » December 24th, 2012, 1:21 am

Good evening! I will be bringing my 85 druid over, also named Saebjoern like on here. I have a whole bunch of extra pets to donate to the guild, approximately 40 or so. I look forward to hanging out with some like-minded people. Will be sometime after work today, on x-mas eve, I get off at 0700 and I will be transferring my toon over as soon as I get home. See you all soon!

User avatar
Shimtalia
Top Rater
 
Posts: 5
Joined: December 12th, 2012
Pet Score: 1872

Re: WarcraftPets Guild Rules

Postby Shimtalia » December 29th, 2012, 12:57 pm

so, is anyone in the guild on right now? I made a new toon on the server and want to join the guild...

The toon's name is Happenstance
Image

User avatar
Lysi
MVP
 
Posts: 405
Joined: January 21st, 2009
Pet Score: 975
Location: Isle of Demons

Re: WarcraftPets Guild Rules

Postby Lysi » December 30th, 2012, 3:10 pm

Shimtalia wrote:so, is anyone in the guild on right now? I made a new toon on the server and want to join the guild...

The toon's name is Happenstance


type "/who WarcraftPets" to see who from the guild is online, anyone can invite you :)

edit also the guild has its own forum section here now viewforum.php?f=11
Why does sewage flow uphill leaving Undercity?

User avatar
Tatra
 
Posts: 152
Joined: October 18th, 2012
Pet Score: 2998

Re: WarcraftPets Guild Rules

Postby Tatra » February 21st, 2013, 11:15 pm

are you guys still inviting to the guild?

PreviousNext

Return to Pet Collecting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 5 guests