Unborn Val'kyr

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Lordblacknail
Pet Score:9097
BattleTag®:Stormey0317#1264
Realm:Ravencrest-us
Re: Unborn Val'kyr

Post by Lordblacknail » July 1st, 2013, 6:34 pm

Thank you so very much Evellynne for your help with the Unborn Val'kyr. You're the best. Good luck with your eye.

Patricio
Pet Score:9059
BattleTag®:Zapatka#1250
Realm:Aggramar-us

Post by Patricio » July 1st, 2013, 9:26 pm

If anyone can do this for an Alliance toon, I would greatly appreciate it.

Battletag is Zapatka#1250.

Cheers,

Patricio

JohnAnthony
MVP
Pet Score:10472
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Post by JohnAnthony » July 1st, 2013, 9:52 pm

I'm normally alliance, and had no luck finding UV on Silvermoon, so I started a new Orc toon on The Venture Co server, took blimp to northrend, made the 'suicide' run to the UV spawn spot near horde starting town, then set up "camp" (where I log on a few times throughout the day, and for just a few minutes at a time, since if not spawned, there's not much more that a lvl 2 toon can do in Northrend). Being a pvp server, was nervous being such an ez target, but got lucky (!) and found UV spawn on 2nd log-in.

Patricio
Pet Score:9059
BattleTag®:Zapatka#1250
Realm:Aggramar-us

Post by Patricio » July 2nd, 2013, 1:05 am

So, a HUGE thank you to Irongate on The Venture Company, who offered to help me. Within a few minutes of creating a toon on that server, I had my very own Unborn Val'kyr.

THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Irongate
Pet Score:3045
BattleTag®:runNEOrun#1353

Post by Irongate » July 2nd, 2013, 1:24 am

I'm happy I could help you get that all so elusive pet! For anyone else still in need of one, I have my toon with two-person flying mount waiting to taxi you around Northrend to get you your own UV.

Irongate

Post by Irongate » July 6th, 2013, 11:49 am

Bump

Anyone looking to capture their first Unborn Val'kyr, I would be happy to help. Typically takes between 5-30 minutes once we are in Northrend.

Ssmith167
Pet Score:1995
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Ssmith167 » July 6th, 2013, 2:45 pm

Will you please help me get this pet.

Elmrick
Pet Score:2300
Realm:Farstriders-us

Post by Elmrick » July 6th, 2013, 2:51 pm

Irongate wrote:Bump

Anyone looking to capture their first Unborn Val'kyr, I would be happy to help. Typically takes between 5-30 minutes once we are in Northrend.

I would love the help. I cant seem to have any on my main server

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13370
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » July 6th, 2013, 4:22 pm

I hope Eve gets an award for doing this for people! I know I rewarded her. She saved me hours and now I have my Val! Now I just need a stone to rare it :)

Dandycat
Pet Score:2177
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Dandycat » July 6th, 2013, 5:28 pm

Hello!

I'm looking for someone to help me get my UV. I am on a high pop server and I've never seen one. My battle tag is dandycat#1541 if someone could help me I'd appreciate it. I'm horde.

Thanks a ton!

This is a wonderful community :)

Irongate

Post by Irongate » July 6th, 2013, 9:51 pm

I was just able to help two guildies get their UV pet back-to-back within 15 minutes. Send me a BT request if you are interested in getting your own UV pet!

Dandycat
Pet Score:2177
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Dandycat » July 7th, 2013, 1:46 pm

Thanks bunches to Irongate and Evelynn they both helped me finally get my UV. I have a flawless battlestone ready and I'm so happy! They're adorable! :mrgreen:
Thank you guys so much!

Like I said in my last post this is a wonderful community and I'm happy to be a part of it. It's a great source of information and wonderful folks!

Ssmith167
Pet Score:1995
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Ssmith167 » July 7th, 2013, 8:57 pm

Thank you Irongate! I'm so happy! I finally got one! Thank you soooooo much for helping me. I'm happy to see such kindness out there. :) I'm soo happy!

Slick
Pet Score:1771
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Slick » July 8th, 2013, 7:19 pm

Irongate is a gentlemen and a scholar. I unsolicited added him and he was extremely nice. Flew me out and about 20 minutes later I got the Valkyr. Wouldn't take any dupe pets I had as payment either. Thanks again.

Paisley1234
Pet Score:9736
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Paisley1234 » July 8th, 2013, 7:55 pm

They just helped me get mine and couldnt have been nicer THANKS SO MUCH Irongate.

Tevlek
Top Rater
Pet Score:4921
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Tevlek » July 9th, 2013, 1:53 pm

I would appcriate any help on getting this pet..Tevlek#1639
side note..what servers are NOT cross realm?

Irongate

Post by Irongate » July 9th, 2013, 2:38 pm

Go ahead and send me a friend request and include a note about the UV pet.

Tevlek
Top Rater
Pet Score:4921
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Tevlek » July 9th, 2013, 9:27 pm

Irongate is the man..he went out of his way..not even on his home server to fly my butt around so I can get an unborn valkyre with nothing wanted in return. the world needs more unselfish helpful people..thank you very much Irongate

Arex
Pet Score:7723
BattleTag®:Arex#1276
Realm:Alleria-us

Post by Arex » July 10th, 2013, 1:31 pm

Many thanks to Abizzmyl who not only invited me to the group, but also looked for a spawn for me. Took less than 20 min!

Silverthorn
MVP
Pet Score:13880
Realm:Staghelm-us

Post by Silverthorn » July 10th, 2013, 3:13 pm

I just wanted to add my thanks to Evellynne for her help with the Unborn Val'kyr. I learned a lot about CRZ in the process and also caught an uncommon Unborn Val'kyr near K3 in Storm Peaks after an hour or two. Here are some tips:

1) You need to be a Real-ID friend with someone on a low-pop, non-CRZ realm, like Evellynne :). She's on Ravenholdt (Horde). Both Ravenholdt and The Venture Co are PVP-RP realms and are not CRZ'd at this point.

2) You will need to group with that nice person--she needs to be a) leader of the group and b) at the same or higher level than your character. Since she has max level characters, it's not an issue, but if it is, a majority of the group needs to be on the desired server. Presumably your buddies could create L1's there and if you had more than one friend doing this, they could pull you there without Evellynne (sorry just realized this :) )

3) You are automatically pulled to the server on forming the group. As long as you can fly around Northrend on your own (L68+) you can hunt for your own Unborn Val'kyr while the other characters stay wherever they are... but they have to stay grouped (and logged into that character), so that does limit what they can do during this.

4) Before setting out, I highly recommend installing the addons PetTracker ([url]http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/pettracker[/url] and TomTom ([url]http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/tomtom[/url]). Use the game map filtering to show where the Unborn Val'kyrs spawn and fly to each of those locations in turn.

5) The secret is out--everyone reading this and their friends are heading to Ravenholdt, so there may be some competition when you get there. Be patient and move from site to site rather than sitting in just one spot. Try running during off-peak hours... like during working hours if your host is available then.

6) If you get frustrated, try the same thing on The Venture Co. Or try hunting down those last wild rares in your menagerie. Robo-cubs, Fluxfire Felines, Infinite Whelplings, Scourged Whelpling, and so on are much more likely to be found on a low-pop server. If you get stuck trying to find a pet, be sure to look it up here on Warcraft Pets, of course.

7) If it works out, don't forget to thank your host(s) for their time & trouble!

Good Luck!