Unborn Val'kyr

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Marikari
Pet Score:2038
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu
Re: Unborn Val'kyr

Post by Marikari » June 22nd, 2013, 11:29 am

for info - Shen'dralar is the only EU non-crz realm, its in the spanish language realms.

Malibu12s
MVP
Pet Score:3491
BattleTag®:MaxVanquish#1244
Realm:Baelgun-us

Post by Malibu12s » June 22nd, 2013, 5:11 pm

I'm really struggling to find this little gem. A question to those that have found it: Is it better to just camp one of the way points or continue to fly the entire northrend circuit?

J_whiskey
Pet Score:1838
BattleTag®:JWhiskey#1714
Realm:Shadowsong-us

Post by J_whiskey » June 23rd, 2013, 8:53 am

Abizzmyl wrote:
Abizzmyl wrote:If any of you don't manage to catch Evellynne online I am also still willing to help with my lvl 89 horde on CRZ free realm. Have helped a few others with this already.

Battletag is Rellish#1195 (Just put a note if you add me so I know why I'm getting a friend req)

EDIT: Just updating that this toon is now 90 if that helps people.
OK, just thought I'd add that I can invite alliance toons also to the same server. So if you're still hunting but haven't asked for an invite due to lack of a high-level horde toon feel free to add me.
Thank you again for the help. After weeks without seeing a single Unborn Val'kyr, I managed to bag one in what... 30 minutes? Many thanks.

Skiter
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Skiter » June 26th, 2013, 1:11 am

If anyone is at all willing to help me... I'd really like some help getting this pet and would be in your debt so so much.

I'm horde on US servers (Kilrogg)

Ask me for more information if you need it.

Even willing to pay for help if you have a character on my server.

Evellynne
Pet Score:3641
Realm:Windrunner-us

Post by Evellynne » June 26th, 2013, 7:54 am

Skiter wrote:If anyone is at all willing to help me... I'd really like some help getting this pet and would be in your debt so so much.

Just add my battletag and I'll be more than happy to help :) I'll invite you to group and you'll be put on my realm and can search Northrend with only seeing a few people here and there, usually it's empty though :D

Callena
Pet Score:9554
BattleTag®:callena#2723
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Callena » June 26th, 2013, 8:00 am

How many weeks have I been hunting this pet - flying around / camping spots, seems to make no difference :(

Argh!

Anyone kind enough to find one on an Alliance EU server please please let me know! I am thoroughly fed up of Northrend (though on a good note I do have pretty much ALL the Northrend pets in rare now as was battling at times to help relieve the boredom lol)

:) Callena

Drrum
MVP
Pet Score:4507
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Drrum » June 26th, 2013, 2:05 pm

Just wanted to publicly thank my friend and pet collecting rival Geckomedic for helping me get my Val'kyr and my Raiding With Leashes achievement! Awesome!

Skiter

Post by Skiter » June 26th, 2013, 3:16 pm

Evellynne wrote:
Skiter wrote:If anyone is at all willing to help me... I'd really like some help getting this pet and would be in your debt so so much.

Just add my battletag and I'll be more than happy to help :) I'll invite you to group and you'll be put on my realm and can search Northrend with only seeing a few people here and there, usually it's empty though :D
I added you :D

Crubie
Pet Score:2362
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Crubie » June 26th, 2013, 9:25 pm

I have become obsessed this last month with this darn pet. It has been absolutely no fun because all I do when I log in is bounce from alt to alt looking for this guy...And I've never even see him spawn! I found this post & e-mailed Evellynne last night. Less than 24 hours later, I have my Unborn Val'Kyr. Evellynne, you are wonderful & you made my day. Thank you so much. I am looking forward to playing the game again!

Skiter

Post by Skiter » June 26th, 2013, 11:50 pm

Thanks Evellynne!!! Got my pet super fast thanks to you.

Newyorkgamer1220
Pet Score:2318
Realm:Dentarg-us

Post by Newyorkgamer1220 » June 27th, 2013, 1:01 pm

Been a lil over a week looking for this pet. Can any one help me get the one im looking for? Im looking for the H/H one even tho i have never seen one myself to begin with.

Im on and will be on for a while. If you add me ill know its for that and much much thanks for any one that helps
EternalFlame#1367

Newyorkgamer1220
Pet Score:2318
Realm:Dentarg-us

Post by Newyorkgamer1220 » June 27th, 2013, 1:48 pm

HUGE thanks to evellynneg for helping me find one. Soon as i got to nr i went right to zul drak and found a RARE H/H thanks a lot.

Vossler
Pet Score:2922
BattleTag®:Vossler#1599
Realm:Exodar-us

Post by Vossler » June 27th, 2013, 3:10 pm

I've been trying to get this pet since 5.3. I've seen it a total of 2 times, both of which the person killed them <.<. If anyone is willing to help me, please add my battletag. Thank you.

Emerald01
Pet Score:3288
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Emerald01 » June 29th, 2013, 10:04 am

Hi Evellynne. I tried sending you a Whisper, but you weren't online. I would dearly love help in finding this pet. I have a Horde character, but she's only level 16. Would I need to level her more? (I hope not.) My battle tag is Emerald01#1206.

Cheers!
Em

Dakender
MVP
Pet Score:9654
BattleTag®:Dakender#1566
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Dakender » June 29th, 2013, 10:29 am

For those still looking for one, I am still willing to help if you can't get a hold of anyone else, I am on Ravenholdt Server and at the moment only lvl 83, working on it tho :) SO if you are under lvl 83 and want to give it a try just add me to your list and whisper me if I'm on, I'll do my best if not to busy to help. I have helped a number of people and 99% of the time they have it in less than a minute or two after getting in the area. I have a 2 seater that I can help fly down there. No mobs inside the wall so lvl shouldn't be too much of a problem. Ganking might be an issue :) hehehehehehe, but to be honest it's been pretty calm, not one time since i have been there have I been ganked...... "YET"

Vincent
Pet Score:5785
Realm:Runetotem-us

Post by Vincent » June 29th, 2013, 4:34 pm

I have spent hours looking for her and haven't even seen anything so now Evellynne can you please help me??!!

I would give you my firstborn but she is now 13 and I doubt you could handle her. I have a Horde character- "Dayzzee" on Runetotem. My battle tag is Vincent0308#1764.

Many, many thanks

BTW- I have a stone and don't care about breeds.

Irongate
Pet Score:3045
BattleTag®:runNEOrun#1353
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Post by Irongate » June 29th, 2013, 6:55 pm

I have a high level Alliance toon on The Venture Co realm and have helped guild mates get this pet already. So if you are in need of this pet, hit me up once you have rolled your toon and are at Valiance Keep, Borean Tundra. FYI, please be prepared to fight level 22-24 pets and possibly even have a Terrible Turnip to ensure you don't kill your UV.

Battle Tag: runNEOrun#1353

Triskelia
Pet Score:3651
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Triskelia » June 30th, 2013, 6:06 pm

Thank you so very very much, Evellynne! Got an uncommon one in less than 5 minutes, with her help. Rock on :)

Aali
Top Rater
Pet Score:8261
Realm:Tanaris-us

Post by Aali » July 1st, 2013, 2:37 pm

Would appreciate help with this pet as I am on heavy pet collecting crz. Been circling around northrend loosing my mind for weeks.. btg red#11628