Beasts of Fable IMPOSSIABLE now with old teams, please help!

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Misstic
MVP
Pet Score:6356
Realm:Illidan-us
Re: Beasts of Fable IMPOSSIABLE now with old teams, please h

Post by Misstic » May 22nd, 2013, 9:18 pm

Wish wrote:Dramatic much? They're not even that hard; much more fun to fight against now.
If you dont have anything nice to say, go jump off a bridge.

Wish
Pet Score:3194
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Wish » May 22nd, 2013, 11:18 pm

Lol the irony. I guess pet battles aren't for everyone.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » May 22nd, 2013, 11:29 pm

Wish, please keep in mind that players of all proficiency levels use these forums, and many appreciate any hints or advice others may have. Some may also be just curious what other viable teams can be used. Let's keep the comments and opinions friendly and constructive.

Misstic, if there's an opinion/comment that might not be helpful, best to just leave it and move on.

Let's keep the discussion on topic. Thanks. :)
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Tahsfenz
Top Rater
Pet Score:3920
BattleTag®:Tahsfenz#1414
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Tahsfenz » May 22nd, 2013, 11:58 pm

I seem to find the critters have the least amount of change in my teams. The aquatics can be a little tricky, and darkness certainly helps for the healing. Ive also been using my darkmoon zep a bit for for the beasts. Between the block and explodyness, he knocks out a good chunk of health on all the pets. RNG is a bit tighter with these new pets and a miss can make things interesting. It just takes finding the combo that works for you.

I tried reckless strike as others mentioned and got myself owned pretty hard. I find abilities tht give some avoidance, like lift off are pretty helpful as well.

Grifter
Pet Score:2869
Realm:Blackhand-eu

Post by Grifter » May 23rd, 2013, 4:18 am

Since the BoF Pets don't give much XP I switched from the usual teams (who got torn appart) to a high damage output suicide team, consisting of Chromius, Darkmoon Tonk and Legs. Using one normal attack and then the high damage attack (in case of Chromius it is howl + bite + the high damage attack). This brought down the most BoF just fine, because it delivers enough damage to conter the elite buff and the pets do not survive more then three attacks of the BoF anyways. :D

Bachomp
MVP
Pet Score:13005
BattleTag®:bachomp#1493
Realm:Blackhand-us

Post by Bachomp » May 23rd, 2013, 9:03 am

my aquatic vs team is just a collection of 3 moths

each one is set to
Alpha Strike, Cocoon strike, and moth dust

I always cocoon strike when the enemy uses pump or some other large hitting ability. use moth dust as much as possible. It hits pretty hard and may put the enemy to sleep.

For Dos, i make sure to cocoon Strike when whirlpool is left at 1 turn, that way you don't take the double hit that turn.

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » May 23rd, 2013, 2:41 pm

Misstic wrote:If you dont have anything nice to say, go jump off a bridge.
Perhaps unrelated, but I'd just like to say your attitude in this thread completely stinks. We get it, you are frustrated with the game and threatening to quit. This doesn't give you an excuse to come here and throw insults around at people who are simply contributing to your thread.

I think that if you can't be civil, you should take your own advice from the quote above...

Tiggindy
MVP
Pet Score:10765
BattleTag®:Mersenne#1798
Realm:Lothar-us

Post by Tiggindy » May 23rd, 2013, 9:52 pm

As much as possible, I went with my previous teams. However, I should note that my previous teams for the BoF were (as much as possible) ones with strong vs the BoF and with the BoF's attacks weak vs them.

The only ones I had issue with were the fish and the bandicoon.

For the fish, I went with a team of Gilnean Raven, Crow and another flyer, but I only need the first two with the call darkness, nocturnal strike and alpha strike.

For Nitun (the bandicoon), I ended up using a fox with howl and dazzling dance. The other two pets were spiders with brittle webbing and spiderling swarm. With the dance buff, the spiders were going first, and doing lots of damage.

Now that I think about it, the turtle required me to adjust my team too because his shell shield is wicked annoying and his wave just does a truckload of damage. I used the raven and crow again, and the spectral porcupette with bite, spectral strike and spectral spine.

Of course, now that I've done the achievement, I plan to never attack these guys again. :roll: