(Archive) Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds Pre-WoD Patch

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Morebeer
Pet Score:6524
Realm:Tanaris-us
Re: Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds

Post by Morebeer » September 3rd, 2014, 9:32 pm

I just want to say THANK YOU so much! You guys are great and have even inspired me!

Lakestone
Pet Score:5196
BattleTag®:Lakestone#2247
Realm:Blade's Edge-eu

Post by Lakestone » September 4th, 2014, 2:52 am

Big Thank You! to [profile]Ryu99[/profile] who let me join Evolution on Saurfang-EU.
Rolled a DK Frost and have started to grind rep and money for the pet.
If everything goes well i will probably get the mounts too 8-)

Codyhoops
Pet Score:2162
Realm:Malfurion-us

Post by Codyhoops » September 4th, 2014, 3:07 am

Does anyone know of any Alliance US guilds on Malfurion/Trollbane/Moon Guard or Horde US guilds on Arygos/Llane willing to do this? Thanks!

Nachocat
Pet Score:13152
Realm:Dalaran-us

Re: Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds.

Post by Nachocat » September 4th, 2014, 4:13 pm

Ackis wrote:Is there any strategy to get the rep quickly to be able to buy these pets?
Handing in the Darkmoon Faire quest items such as the Mysterious Grimoire earns a lot of rep. Don't forget to equip the Guild Tabard and the Darkmoon Faire rep hat.

Drdss
Pet Score:9681
Realm:Kilrogg-eu

Post by Drdss » September 4th, 2014, 4:23 pm

Freyaluna wrote:Hello,
I'm a guild master of Crimson Sanctum on Tarren Mill EU and would like to list my guild here as well. Everyone after the hatchling is welcome to join :)
Many thanks to Crimson Sanctum! I rolled a Horde DK and got the pet after a couple of evenings!

It helps that you can now send account-bound things like +guild rep tabards across servers now - even starting at a higher level to get more quest cash/expensive greys and auctioning some pets and cloth I couldn't really afford the tabard. Also sent a couple of +XP potions and some pet bandages for extra quick levelling.

Dancingmoonpets
Pet Score:2515
Realm:Drak'Tharon-us

Post by Dancingmoonpets » September 4th, 2014, 6:29 pm

Thank you, Caminar of The Gorgonites ! Got me right in I appreciate you and your guilds efforts.

Adriael
Top Rater
Pet Score:1786
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Adriael » September 4th, 2014, 9:48 pm

i'm not sure if someone already have written about it (cba to go through all the pages) but quick gold, even if it's not a plus in the wallet for you really, is to buy a couple of renowned guild tabards, send them to your lowbie and sell them, they go for 62g a piece. That's what i just did and now i just have to wait for someone to go online in the guild i seek :)

Sorshana

Post by Sorshana » September 5th, 2014, 12:31 am

I would just like to thank the Revolution guild on Bloodhoof for opening up their doors to me so I was able to FINALLY get this pet. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Litago
Pet Score:3081
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Litago » September 5th, 2014, 10:07 am

Thanks to "A guild" Horde Draenor-EU for letting me in to get the pet :)

Ryu99

Post by Ryu99 » September 5th, 2014, 12:18 pm

Lakestone wrote:Big Thank You! to [profile]Ryu99[/profile] who let me join Evolution on Saurfang-EU.
Rolled a DK Frost and have started to grind rep and money for the pet.
If everything goes well i will probably get the mounts too 8-)
NP Lake - As a general thing, we have all the guild mounts and pets so feel free to grab those while you are in for the Serpent ;)

Beautifulevil
Pet Score:2996
BattleTag®:Sara#1529
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Beautifulevil » September 5th, 2014, 9:51 pm

Codyhoops wrote:Does anyone know of any Alliance US guilds on Malfurion/Trollbane/Moon Guard or Horde US guilds on Arygos/Llane willing to do this? Thanks!
Yes, this - especially for Moon Guard (Alliance) :)

Skorpionex
Realm:Twisting Nether-eu

Post by Skorpionex » September 6th, 2014, 12:30 pm

Any guild on Twisting Nether EU? Mindless Insanity doesn't seem active.

Ammeg
Top Rater
Pet Score:6011
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Ammeg » September 6th, 2014, 5:15 pm

HUGE thank you to the wonderful "a Guild" on Draenor (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/draenor/a_Guild/) for their help with getting this pet, managed to pay 270g for it with the guild bartering perk.

Also helped Dropdat out by giving 58g that I had left over from my purchase to them in order to help them get the pet :)

Skorpionex wrote:Any guild on Twisting Nether EU? Mindless Insanity doesn't seem active.
Not that I could find, if you have the time (which you do in terms of before WoD comes out) you could always join another server, I got to lvl 42, sold all the cloth I acquired from leveling and made over the amount needed for the pet, the guild above in my post really helped by letting me join them too.

Edit: As a tip, wear the guild tabard that is account bound, this will boost your guild rep and you should get revered pretty darn fast, also, sell any and all things that you don't need, cloth and gems will always sell and sometimes for a lot. 20g for a stack of something that you pick up whilst leveling is pretty awesome :)

Powersurger
Pet Score:10125
BattleTag®:Quickdraw#1637
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Powersurger » September 6th, 2014, 5:22 pm

Ammeg wrote:HUGE thank you to the wonderful "a Guild" on Draenor (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/draenor/a_Guild/) for their help with getting this pet, managed to pay 270g for it with the guild bartering perk.

Also helped Dropdat out by giving 58g that I had left over from my purchase to them in order to help them get the pet :)

Skorpionex wrote:Any guild on Twisting Nether EU? Mindless Insanity doesn't seem active.
Not that I could find, if you have the time (which you do in terms of before WoD comes out) you could always join another server, I got to lvl 42, sold all the cloth I acquired from leveling and made over the amount needed for the pet, the guild above in my post really helped by letting me join them too.

Edit: As a tip, wear the guild tabard that is account bound, this will boost your guild rep and you should get revered pretty darn fast, also, sell any and all things that you don't need, cloth and gems will always sell and sometimes for a lot. 20g for a stack of something that you pick up whilst leveling is pretty awesome :)
Good to hear i really want this one badly so i've made a charc over there, hoping to get an invite when one of the named people show up.

Solreya
Pet Score:3099
Realm:Fenris-us

Post by Solreya » September 6th, 2014, 6:35 pm

If there is an Alliance guild either on Fenris (realm) or in the Cyclone (Battlegroup) could shoot me an invite to buy this lovely little guy before he disappears I would greatly appreciate it.
I am Geaes, a Rogue on Fenris

Thunderorb
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Thunderorb » September 7th, 2014, 12:37 pm

Looking for a guild either Horde or Alliance (preferably Horde) on Proudmoore. Contact either Shentian (Horde) or Morgerim (Alliance) if you'd be willing to give me a spot in your guild. :D

Decepticore
Top Rater
Pet Score:6906
Realm:Azuremyst-us

Post by Decepticore » September 8th, 2014, 5:23 pm

Hello all, I'm looking for a guild on Azuremyst (US) Alliance. I've been thinking of switching realms to Zul'jin though so if there are any Alliance guilds on there I might make the switch.

Mooluna
Pet Score:2591
Realm:Runetotem-eu

Post by Mooluna » September 8th, 2014, 6:32 pm

Hi my name is Mooluna , I'm back after 4 years and I'm looking for a guild that can help me get this pet , my main is in runetotem or ghostland horde side but I'm ok starting in a new server . Please help me :)))

Luckybarton
MVP
Pet Score:6746
Realm:Burning Legion-us

Post by Luckybarton » September 9th, 2014, 10:01 am

Finally getting the hang of Pet Collecting, and looking for a guild on Argent Dawn, Alliance or Horde, that may have the Thundering Serpent Hatchling unlocked. Level 90 ready to join!

OyDaisy
Pet Score:6962
Realm:Dragonblight-us

Re: Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds.

Post by OyDaisy » September 9th, 2014, 8:33 pm

Vossler wrote:
Vossler wrote:My guild has this pet. Horde, US - Exodar, The Gorgonites. Shoot a whisper to "Vossler" if you want an invite.
Still inviting :).
Hi Vossler, I've been whispering Gorgonite guildies for a couple of days now and nobody has even responded to my whispers. I just paid to transfer one of my level 90 toons to Exodar to join the guild as I've been looking for a more active group of players than what my home guild has become over the last year. I'm hoping the guild is still accepting people, otherwise i'm going to be really bummed. Please let me know. I also sent an in-game email to you; my toon is Lizana.