Share pet collecting news and advice.
Catts
Top Rater
Pet Score:11224
BattleTag®:Catts#2943
Realm:Terenas-eu
Re: Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds

Post by Catts » June 24th, 2014, 10:12 am

Any guilds available on magtheridon (eu) pref Alliance but can do Horde also. :)

have tried the ones on the front page but not found anyone online to invite :(

Littlehales
MVP
Pet Score:3920
Realm:Garrosh-us

Post by Littlehales » July 3rd, 2014, 12:49 pm

Many, many thanks to WayneBrady and Revolution for letting me join the guild. You are very generous to let us come into your guild and take advantage of your achievements. Now I have thundering serpent hatchling and lil' tarecgosa. I'll keep playing toward the thundering serpent mount as well. Many, many thanks again!

Xtrm
Pet Score:2173
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Xtrm » July 8th, 2014, 11:21 am

Is there a guild on Stormrage-US (A) that would allow me to join on a toon to purchase this pet? I'll bring a low level character and earn you some gold as I level up to get the reputation. If you know any guild, mail me in-game (Xtrm-Stormrage) or add my battle-tag Xtrm#1731.

Shinii
Top Rater
Pet Score:5470
BattleTag®:Shini#1888
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Shinii » July 8th, 2014, 12:43 pm

My guild (Ravnhawks guild but i am co gm) on Zul jin called PEt Peeves are looking for memebers to join.
Our guild does not yet have the achievement for CM gold but myself I have the CM gold achieve and willing to do them again to get guild achievement.

If you want to join please send Shinii a pst on Zuljin and i will invite you.

About guild
The guild is small and new. Level 25, horde, and on a high pop horde server zul'jin. We love pets :D , raids :D , achievement runs :D , being social :D , and just having fun :!: :!: :!: :!: Ravnhawk has a score of 3579 and me 3503 so we know alot about pets and always happy to help. Myself I am a geared Holy pally (ilvl 577 not even fully upgraded) looking to start a fun raiding group. :lol:

For WOD we plan on being the official pet guild of zuljin. But to do this we need your help.

Greg098
Pet Score:9901
Realm:Dreadmaul-us

Post by Greg098 » July 9th, 2014, 12:05 am

I am looking for the thundering serpent hatchling pet and the raider mount if anyone is able to help me? :) i will make a low level and contribute to your guild via donations and gold. anyone able to help me? im on a US server.

Waynebrady
Top Rater
Pet Score:13904

Post by Waynebrady » July 10th, 2014, 7:18 pm

Greg098 wrote:I am looking for the thundering serpent hatchling pet and the raider mount if anyone is able to help me? :) i will make a low level and contribute to your guild via donations and gold. anyone able to help me? im on a US server.
Add me in game Waynebrady#1429

US Server Bloodhoof

Momof4rugratz
Pet Score:12251
BattleTag®:BunnyHunny#1229
Realm:Arathor-us

Post by Momof4rugratz » July 10th, 2014, 7:52 pm

BunnyHunny#1229 I need a server to get the thunder hatchling. I have 2 accounts toons on at least 3 or 4 servers. Can anyone help me please am willing to grind rep.

Greg098
Pet Score:9901
Realm:Dreadmaul-us

Post by Greg098 » July 11th, 2014, 1:05 am

I got my pet on the Madoran US PVE server in a horde guild called Magical Menagerie.

I made a level 55 Death Knight and did a /who magical menagerie and messaged a couple of people in the guild who were online and one of them sent me a guild invite.

I got heirlooms and the tabard that increases reputation gains by 100%. By the time I had finished the death knight starting area, I was already honoured with the guild. I did about 50 quests in Hellfire Peninsula and hit revered.

The pet was 370g from the vendor in Orgimmar. It took about 2 hours to hit revered. Was a very easy grind.

The guild Magical Menagerie is an awesome guild with soooo many friendly people. I am tempted to keep leveling just to stay in this guild. They are very helpful and also love pet battles!

Jayc
Pet Score:4999
Realm:Grizzly Hills-us

Post by Jayc » July 13th, 2014, 6:57 pm

I would like to Thank WayneBrady and Revolution on Bloodhoof US, for inviting me to guild to get the pets, I have both pets now, and would like to stay on for the mounts. Thank you, just doesn't seem enough. If you need help with anything, just ask.
Thank You,
Jayc

Ryu99

Post by Ryu99 » July 14th, 2014, 12:18 pm

If people are still looking - Evolution (alliance) on Saurfang EU (merging with Terrokar/Darkspear) has the achieve and i am happy for pet people to come join just for the pet. We are primarily a raiding guild so not the busiest but we have all the pets and mounts available :)
poke Theda for an invite, I'm around most evenings:)

Uhexcuseme
Pet Score:13618
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Uhexcuseme » July 18th, 2014, 11:32 pm

Any US server guilds still willing to invite for the hatchling, trying to work on the rest of my collection before WoD hits!

bitemybike#1894

<3

Edit: Got mine, many thanks to the guild who graciously invited me. :D So excited to add this pet to my collection!
Last edited by Uhexcuseme on July 23rd, 2014, 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dryfter7
Top Rater
Pet Score:3315
Realm:Azgalor-us

Post by Dryfter7 » July 28th, 2014, 11:09 am

I'm looking for a guild on Horde Azgalor to join so I can get this pet as well. I will happily leave my character in the guild after I get the pet. I am leveling up a Warlock now.

Thanks to anyone that can help!

I found a guild on Azgalor-Horde (Amylols Fabulous Fanclub) which invited me to join and has all the guild pets and almost all the mounts unlocked (minus the last serpent mount, but they have all but one of the criteria unlocked for it). I can also invite people to the guild so message Natka-Azgalor (that's my char who's in the guild) in game for an invite or shoot me a message here and we'll set up a time for an invite.

Good luck!

Whiplash
Pet Score:4909
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Whiplash » August 5th, 2014, 8:58 am

Thanks to Magical Menagerie for accepting an alt into their guild so that I could get this pet!

As a bonus, it has been a great guild (three linked guilds actually) on a good and lively connected server - so good that I intend to try to get this alt to level 90 before the new expansion.

Now I only need two pets (Searing Scorchling and Lashtail Raptor) in order to have all the non-PvP pets in WoW that are not purchased with $$$ (Pet Store / Collector's Editions / Card Game).

Rivana (Comestibull on Madoran)

Doolittle

Post by Doolittle » August 6th, 2014, 9:18 pm

Any guilds on or linked with either Twisting Nether or Sen'Jin willing to accept someone looking for the Hatchling and Lil' Teregosa?

Thank you to anyone willing to take me on. :)

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13640

Re: Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds.

Post by Ranok » August 6th, 2014, 11:04 pm

As is consistent with Blizz policy, only way to get a way-rare pet is to work your ass off. I like them for this, I've spent ridiculous hours building guild rep so I could get something. Suggest don't look for quickie solutions, just get out there and grind.

Disk69
Pet Score:5036
Realm:Stormrage-eu

Post by Disk69 » August 7th, 2014, 9:31 am

Any guilds on either Eonar or Silvermoon that are willing to invite someone looking for the thundering serpent hatchling. Alliance or horde is fine by me. I will stay as long as they want me to.

Doolittle

Post by Doolittle » August 7th, 2014, 11:13 am

Ranok wrote:As is consistent with Blizz policy, only way to get a way-rare pet is to work your ass off. I like them for this, I've spent ridiculous hours building guild rep so I could get something. Suggest don't look for quickie solutions, just get out there and grind.
Context?

Dryfter7
Top Rater
Pet Score:3315
Realm:Azgalor-us

Post by Dryfter7 » August 7th, 2014, 12:32 pm

Ranok wrote:As is consistent with Blizz policy, only way to get a way-rare pet is to work your ass off. I like them for this, I've spent ridiculous hours building guild rep so I could get something. Suggest don't look for quickie solutions, just get out there and grind.
Guild rep is easy to grind, it's the achievements to unlock the pets that's difficult. Personally I play the game 90% solo and prefer to do it that way. If a guild is willing to invite me (and they have) which allows me to benefit from a pet which they've unlocked, then there's nothing wrong with that. You still have to grind the rep to be able to buy it, which gets that guild some money out of it. That part can be done solo, thankfully.

One hand washes the other...

Diehl
Pet Score:3226
Realm:Sargeras-us

Post by Diehl » August 11th, 2014, 3:09 pm

I just want to post a thank you to Petemax7 and his guild on Azgalor-Horde (Amylols Fabulous Fanclub)! I leveled up a deathknight and got my guild rep before I finished questing in Outland.