(Archive) Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds Pre-WoD Patch

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Quil
Pet Score:3645
Realm:Ravenholdt-eu
Re: Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds

Post by Quil » January 9th, 2014, 8:03 pm

Hey guys,

Knight/Enlightened from World in Flames here.
Slight update! to let you know i'm currently in the process of taking a break until WoD, however World in Flames will still be inviting people for the pet, just informing you here as logged on today and noticed had a few people who've added me from 8-10 days ago and I didn't want to seem ignorant.

So, you can join for the pet still but just log on and find a guildie :-)

Pixielixieee
Pet Score:2195
Realm:Wildhammer-eu

Post by Pixielixieee » January 11th, 2014, 12:21 pm

Thank you to the peeps in World in Flames on Twisting Nether for inviting me to there Guild just got my Thundering Serpent Hatchling. Much appreaciated and a lovely bunch of peeps :)

Thanks Jinxzy :D

Quil
Pet Score:3645
Realm:Ravenholdt-eu

Post by Quil » January 13th, 2014, 7:02 am

Update!

World in Flames has moved to Tarren Mill eu! cos we don't like login queues! ^_^ so you'll find us there.

Happy pet hunting.

Buttersnaps

Post by Buttersnaps » January 16th, 2014, 11:09 am

Hey guys,

Buttersnaps here, GM of World in Flames. Would just like to add to what Enlïghtened has already posted here, we pretty much have all the achievement pets (and even some mounts on offer). We accept anyone no matter how 'involved' you decide to be in the guild, you can join in for stuff if you want, or you can go about your business in peace, up to you. You're also more than welcome to keep a character in the guild if you so happen to enjoy your time here, we don't randomly kick people.. and we don't bite either.. often. Anywho, with Enlïghtened not being online as much anymore, feel free to poke me for an invite (realid: Drefan#2288) and we'll get you sorted straight away!

Gotta catch em all!

Buttersnaps

Gham
Top Rater
Pet Score:4882
Realm:Duskwood-us

Post by Gham » January 22nd, 2014, 1:45 am

Alawyn wrote:Hello! "For Science" - Lightbringer Alliance has the Thundering Serpent Hatchling and the Dark Phoenix Hatchling unlocked. Feel free to ask for an invite from anyone in the guild.
Joined up tonight. Nice server, busy AH and lots of people in the outlying areas, not so deserted as some servers. Looking forward to Thundering Serpent hatchling.

Gwenolyn
MVP
Pet Score:5462
BattleTag®:Gwenolyn#1245
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Gwenolyn » February 17th, 2014, 6:18 pm

Thank you Magical Menagerie for letting me get the Hatchling in your guild. Everyone was so nice.

I named him "M and M" in your honor. /salute

Velcroe
Pet Score:909
Realm:Bleeding Hollow-us

Post by Velcroe » February 18th, 2014, 3:32 am

Another thank you to Magical Menagerie for letting me join. I don't have the pet yet but I will soon thanks to them. And what a really friendly guild. Really a bunch of nice people. :D

Qruel
Pet Score:2714
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Qruel » February 18th, 2014, 4:45 am

WOWWW !! Just found this post and now I can't wait for tonight's maintenance to end so I can make a toon and join MM as well. Just started to get a bit more serious about collecting pets, and it's wonderful that guilds are willing to help players get this lil guy. ;)

Waynebrady
Top Rater
Pet Score:13920
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Waynebrady » February 18th, 2014, 12:02 pm

Please add Revolution on US-Alliance server Bloodhoof. My alt Deteriorate is the GM, we have EVERY pet, including the Thundering Serpent Hatchling, lil' tarecgosa, Guild Page, etc. I'm willing to add anyone who needs help obtaining them.

Please add Deteriorate on Bloodhoof, or my btag: Waynebrady#1429

Glixx

Post by Glixx » February 18th, 2014, 10:24 pm

Are there any guilds on Black Dragonflight or connected realms that have this pet and would be willing to invite?

Edit* or Fizzcrank and connected realms.

Waflob
Pet Score:4117
Realm:Earthen Ring-eu

Post by Waflob » February 19th, 2014, 5:01 am

Enlightened wrote:Update!

World in Flames has moved to Tarren Mill eu! cos we don't like login queues! ^_^ so you'll find us there.

Happy pet hunting.
Could this update be incorporated on page 1 please? Will save both time and confusion :-)

Mathew013
MVP
Pet Score:3694
Realm:Ghostlands-us

Post by Mathew013 » February 19th, 2014, 4:10 pm

Another THANK YOU! to Magical Menagerie for the invite.

The people there very nice (quick invite, free teleport, etc), guild chatter is plesant.
I'm the proud new owner of Thundering Serpent Hatchling! \o/

For those of you wondering how long it takes, it took me 8 hours, with some BoAs - if I didn't goof around, would likely have been a few hours less. Which reminds me...

Reminder to send BoA Renowned Guild Tabard or Illustrious Guild Tabard straight away to your alts (BoA gear is now mailable to other servers!) ... because I totally forgot. That would have shaved an hour or more off, as well.

Which also reminds me to mention: Renowned Guild Tabard vendors for 62g, so paying for the Hatchling wasn't an issue. I simply mailed Renowned Guild Tabards, and vendored them for 1/4 what they're worth on another realm. Not a great plan, but it worked. :)

>> Mathew

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » February 19th, 2014, 7:27 pm

Waflob wrote:
Enlightened wrote:Update!

Happy pet hunting.
Could this update be incorporated on page 1 please? Will save both time and confusion :-)
The sticky has been updated, thanks for pointing it out!
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Wharrgoul
Pet Score:2183
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Wharrgoul » February 20th, 2014, 1:06 am

Greetings

I would love to join the Magical Menagerie guild on the server Madoran, Horde side. I rolled a Death Knight named, Whaarr. I looked in the guild finder for Magical Menagerie but couldn't find it. I'm not sure who to contact within the guild for an invite; however, I did see many thanks to the members on this tread :) I hope to hear from you sometime soon. Thanks

Whaarr

Note: I'm in the guild just needed to do a /who warcraftpets - Thank you :D

Jinx
MVP

Post by Jinx » February 21st, 2014, 8:07 pm

Hi our guild just got this achiev and access to the Thundering Serpent Hatching. Yay! We're on Twisting Nether Horde EU and the guild is Mindless Insanity. All welcome just give anyone in the guild a whisper for an invite.

Malenrhen
Pet Score:7124

Post by Malenrhen » February 23rd, 2014, 1:32 am

Looking for anyone from Magical Menagerie on right now. I made an alt over there and would like to get her in guild :) I couldn't find the guild listed on the guild profiles to send an invite. Gamer tag is Malenrhen#1297 and the toon is Malenrhin, Human Huntard :lol:

Zohdee
Top Rater
Pet Score:3575
BattleTag®:Zohdee#1348
Realm:Azuremyst-us

Post by Zohdee » February 23rd, 2014, 7:14 am

Malenrhen wrote:Looking for anyone from Magical Menagerie on right now. I made an alt over there and would like to get her in guild :) I couldn't find the guild listed on the guild profiles to send an invite. Gamer tag is Malenrhen#1297 and the toon is Malenrhin, Human Huntard :lol:
They are a Horde guild.

Big thanks for accepting me into their guild and helping me along with bags! Very nice and active guild. I may transfer my main over there.

Malenrhen
Pet Score:7124

Post by Malenrhen » February 23rd, 2014, 1:19 pm

I realized that after I rolled the toon *sigh* I am blaming that on the Nyquil, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! :lol: Rerolling a horde toon today so hopefully I'll catch someone before I leave for work.

Glixx

Post by Glixx » February 24th, 2014, 8:59 am

I would like to give a very BIG THANK YOU to Magical Menagerie - Madoran for inviting me into their family so I could get my Thundering Serpent Hatchling. I was able to get Revered within 2 hours or less while wearing my guild tabard. Thanks a ton again!

Vossler
Pet Score:2922
BattleTag®:Vossler#1599
Realm:Exodar-us

Re: Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds.

Post by Vossler » February 24th, 2014, 1:29 pm

Vossler wrote:My guild has this pet. Horde, US - Exodar, The Gorgonites. Shoot a whisper to "Vossler" if you want an invite.
Still inviting :).