(Archive) Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds Pre-WoD Patch

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Solataire
Pet Score:3721
Realm:Moonglade-eu
Re: Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds

Post by Solataire » August 6th, 2013, 11:41 am

many thanks to World in Flames. I have my pet now, but will be spending some more time there. Event though my playing time atm is severely limited, having lots of fun when I am on.

Katchem/Caladriel

Keltoroq
Top Rater
Pet Score:3561
Realm:Aggra (Português)-eu

Post by Keltoroq » August 9th, 2013, 9:13 pm

To Knight on Twisting Nether server

Here is Keltoroq. Just to ask if it would be possible to enter your guild for the Thundering Serpent Hatchling. Would greatly appreciate it. Waiting on some answer from you. Already have a horde DK stationed there for duty ;). Name is keltoroq but will try to whisper you one of these days to see if you on.

Edit: Thanks for Invite Buttersnaps. It is very cool what you guys are doing.

Thanks

Keltoroq

Egnever
Top Rater
Pet Score:10768
BattleTag®:Egnever#1670
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Egnever » August 11th, 2013, 2:22 pm

I want to thank the guild Gorgonites on Exodar (horde) for letting me join and get the pet this weekend.

Thanks guys!! :)

Ackbah
MVP
Pet Score:3209
BattleTag®:Ackbah#1648
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Ackbah » August 12th, 2013, 12:28 pm

What a mess…ok so on Illidan the guild “Wicked Awesome” is going thru some difficulties. I have a toon in this guild that was invited by the previous GM/Owner.

He bought the guild and was selling invites for 10k for the pet and the mount. Awhile back he sold the guild.

Yesterday there were multiple people advertising selling guild invites for 1k. It seems that the GM/Officers are MIA or DOA or whatever, and someone with the powah made it possible before they left for everyone in the guild to invite whoever “Open Invite” I think it’s called?

These people that are selling the invites for 1k are not acting in the interest of the guild, they are pocketing the $$ with no regard for the people or what will happen to them. In opposition of this there are other players in the guild that are offering free guild invites.

Hots and Sodashockin are two of the people selling the invites. Do not pay them!! If you are interested in the mount or the pet, do a /who and ask someone else in the guild for a free invite.

I am not an officer or the GM in this guild, so I cannot say what is going to happen when the GM or an officer gets online, they may clean house completely or try to boot the offenders only. These guys may have numerous alts .in the guild and will try to get away with this for awhile.

Hopefully they (the management) do the right thing and let people stay and get the pet/mount.

I can’t imagine that Blizz would do anything about this as it is ultimately bad management by this guild. I don’t know if any actual rules are being broken.

Ack )

Jeschalen
Pet Score:10510
BattleTag®:Regen#1676
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Jeschalen » August 16th, 2013, 4:35 pm

Portal of Turalyon (Horde-US) is willing to allow players to join for the pet for no charge (we also have Lil' Tarecgosa). Our rules are pretty straight-forward: don't be a jerk and don't beg for things.

Players can contact me by Battle-tag if they're interested in joining (please include in your friend request that you want to join for the pet so I know to add you back).

Dekafox
Pet Score:5020
Realm:Dalaran-us

Post by Dekafox » August 16th, 2013, 8:28 pm

Anyone on Area52 (Horde-US) that might be doing this?

Dmacika
Pet Score:10911
Realm:Lightbringer-us

Post by Dmacika » August 17th, 2013, 3:31 pm

Egnever wrote:I want to thank the guild Gorgonites on Exodar (horde) for letting me join and get the pet this weekend.

I was told by someone in Gorgonites that they won't invite anymore. :(

Dragonaa
Pet Score:9034
Realm:The Scryers-us

Post by Dragonaa » August 17th, 2013, 4:04 pm

anyguilds on ghostlands horde us with this pet?

Tromar
Pet Score:2800
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Tromar » August 18th, 2013, 9:45 am

Enlightened wrote:Hey guys this is Enlightened(Knïght) from World in Flames - Twisting Nether, I'm glad to see that this is getting the message out there and we're helping people :)

I've just read that one or two of you are struggling to raise the funds to buy the pet as well - Erm.. what we can do for you is that if you give us a few pets, equal to or exceeding 500g we can give you the gold out of the guild bank to buy it(That is, if you don't want to grind yourself).

Anyways, happy pet hunting and keep spreading the message out there :)
(slight warning that excluding this, that we are an 18+ guild, that doesn't mean to say if you're younger you can't get the pet - but just be aware there may be strong language at times :) )

hope to see some of you in game soon.
Regards, Knïght.
Many thanks to World in Flames, I got the thundering serpent hatchling and lil tarecgosa - and to chat to a fun bunch of people too! :) With the stories I'm seeing about people being messed around by other guilds in the hopes of gaining these pets, they are really doing the pet community a solid. I don't get much play time these days but I plan to be back. :)

In case it's helpful to someone who, like me, doesn't have a spare toon with exalted in an existing guild to transfer over (to start at 'revered' with your new guild) and/or wants to avoid levelling a DK on a PVP server, I hit exalted from scratch in 10.5 hrs played time by transferring over a level 12 character with 300g, some bags and a Renowned Guild Tabard in hand, which I mailed to a level 1 goblin hunter before beginning to quest in the goblin starting zone. I avoided gaining rested XP by always logging out outdoors.

I was revered and able to buy the thundering hatchling at level 12 directly after leaving the goblin starting zone, froze XP gains at that point and then quested in Eversong Woods - there are a few initial level 5/6 quests in EW that didn't grant guild rep but they were over pretty quickly - to get most of the way through revered, and finally did a few of the beginning quests in Azshara to reach exalted. To fund lil tarecgosa I sold a spare pet (and whatever ore/cloth/leather I gathered up along the way) on the new server. Also, I found the WoWPro levelling addon indispensable to ensure I was questing as efficiently as possible.

(some may say 10.5 hours is slow, but to a casual player like me it was pretty satisfactory!)

Good luck to those of you still seeking! (and more thanks to World in Flames! :D )

Sykina
Pet Score:1386
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Sykina » August 18th, 2013, 12:02 pm

Thanks to Deal With It on Shadowmoon for the chance to get my pet! What a great bunch of people, I even have a new "goal" for some rhinestone sunglasses now :D .

I came from a PVE server, but I enjoyed the few skirmishes I got involved in on Shadowmoon. I think I'll be sticking around.

Pubrulz
Pet Score:5234
Realm:Bladefist-us

Post by Pubrulz » August 22nd, 2013, 11:33 am

Is there a master list somewhere that can maybe be posted, or should I just dig through all the posts?

Vossler
Pet Score:2922
BattleTag®:Vossler#1599
Realm:Exodar-us

Post by Vossler » August 22nd, 2013, 11:53 am

Dmacika wrote:
Egnever wrote:I want to thank the guild Gorgonites on Exodar (horde) for letting me join and get the pet this weekend.

I was told by someone in Gorgonites that they won't invite anymore. :(
Who said that?. I'm still inviting people.The only people that have any authority on if we're inviting or not is Hakeem, Tamz, Rageface and Vossler. If you want an invite and none of these guys are on, please mail Vossler with your battle tag and i'll get to you ASAP.

Edit: Most of the guild has the power to invite, if one of them says no, mail me his/her name.

Buttersnaps

Post by Buttersnaps » August 25th, 2013, 12:56 pm

Hey guys,

Just want to thank you for your kind words, and let you know we're still accepting people for the pet, so far we've had many many happy pet collectors, and got to meet a lot of nice new people :D

Give me or Knïght a whisp in-game for an invite!

- Buttersnaps / EU-Twisting Nether
Last edited by Buttersnaps on August 25th, 2013, 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gabrizar
Top Rater
Pet Score:13567
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Gabrizar » August 25th, 2013, 8:10 pm

Hi Buttersnaps,
I would like to thank you and your guild for letting me join for the pet. I managed to get enough rep for him maybe 30 minutes ago, and is now the proud owner of him :)

Your guild is pretty awsome, and I have had so much fun when I was online, and I hope it is ok if I stick around a bit. Playing a horde again (rerolled allience 8 months into Vanilia) on a PVP server (uhh scary, paid way too much to save all my ladies and move them to a pve server right before Wrath) will take some getting used to. But isnt as hard as I feared.

THANK YOU so much from this carebear :D I didnt think I would be able to add this baby to my collection. What you and your guild is doing is so kind and generous. The whole WOW community would be a much better and friendlier place, if there was a lot more like you around.

- Celesto

Synergy6
Pet Score:5086
Realm:Tarren Mill-eu

Post by Synergy6 » August 28th, 2013, 3:34 am

Looking for any EU Draenor Horde guilds that possess the Thundering Serpents.

Caspus
Pet Score:4653
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Caspus » August 30th, 2013, 11:41 am

Vossler wrote: Who said that?. I'm still inviting people.The only people that have any authority on if we're inviting or not is Hakeem, Tamz, Rageface and Vossler. If you want an invite and none of these guys are on, please mail Vossler with your battle tag and i'll get to you ASAP.

Edit: Most of the guild has the power to invite, if one of them says no, mail me his/her name.
Confirmed!

I like to confirm that <The Gorgonites> Horde - Exodar are inviting.

I just received an guild invite for my DK, Murga, last night. I whispered whoever was on and promptly received an invite.

I began the rep grind right away and am already halfway to honored! Thanks Vossler!

Milkywind
Pet Score:3314
Realm:Gorgonnash-us

Post by Milkywind » September 1st, 2013, 12:00 am

any guilds on horde illidan recruiting?

Hadewig
Pet Score:3323
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Hadewig » September 1st, 2013, 7:32 pm

I am looking for an alliance guild on Argent Dawn that don't mind having a lowbie levelling there for the pets. Main toon is Hadewig, but I would like to join with a freshly made character.

Ciandra
Top Rater
Pet Score:6904
BattleTag®:aimee#2677
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Ciandra » September 2nd, 2013, 9:17 pm

Synergy6 wrote:Looking for any EU Draenor Horde guilds that possess the Thundering Serpents.

Pm me, might be able to help!

Chocajules
Pet Score:9220
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Chocajules » September 3rd, 2013, 5:00 pm

Enlightened wrote:Hey guys this is Enlightened(Knïght) from World in Flames - Twisting Nether, I'm glad to see that this is getting the message out there and we're helping people :)

I've just read that one or two of you are struggling to raise the funds to buy the pet as well - Erm.. what we can do for you is that if you give us a few pets, equal to or exceeding 500g we can give you the gold out of the guild bank to buy it(That is, if you don't want to grind yourself).

Anyways, happy pet hunting and keep spreading the message out there :)
(slight warning that excluding this, that we are an 18+ guild, that doesn't mean to say if you're younger you can't get the pet - but just be aware there may be strong language at times :) )

hope to see some of you in game soon.
Regards, Knïght.
Huge thanks to World in Flames. I joined level 1 on Sunday and got the pet last night.

A great guild, they made me very welcome. I shall be sticking around despite the risk of death on a PvP server :P