(Archive) Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds Pre-WoD Patch

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Misa
Pet Score:12310
Realm:Blade's Edge-us
Re: Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds.

Post by Misa » July 13th, 2013, 9:47 pm

Worgenbait wrote:I was informed that Deal With It on Shadowmoon server is no longer accepting people into the guild for any purpose beyond raiders at this point.
I joined 5 days ago just asking a random person in the guild if I could have an invite. No questions asked got an invite just fine.

Bonesai
Pet Score:8736
Realm:Arathor-eu

Re: Thundering Serpent Hatchling guilds

Post by Bonesai » July 14th, 2013, 9:34 am

Is there anyone here from an EU guild with this pet that can help me get an invitation - have toons on Ger-Blackhand and Ita-Nemesis, but can't seem to get anyone's attention!

I can't bring gold, but can bring pets over from my main to pay my way if that helps. I have a spare Hyacinth Macaw at the moment.

Thanks

Bonesai

Worgenbait
Top Rater
Pet Score:10000
BattleTag®:Worgenbait#1777
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Worgenbait » July 15th, 2013, 1:59 am

Thanks Misa, guess I was just asking the wrong person. Got into the guild today.

Steellace
Pet Score:10623
Realm:Winterhoof-us

Post by Steellace » July 15th, 2013, 12:42 pm

Vossler wrote:My guild has this pet. Horde, US - Exodar, The Gorgonites. Shoot a whisper to "Vossler" if you want an invite.
I got my Thundering Serpent Hatchling today as well a Lil' Tarecgosa. Thank you to The Gorgonites!! Vossler, I never did see you online, but thank you for sharing your guild with us. I just whispered one of the people online when I started, and it turns out they were doing the same thing I was :-). The guildies online while I was leveling were great to interact with. I may just have to go back and visit.

Mixine
Pet Score:13439
BattleTag®:Mixi#2290
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Mixine » July 16th, 2013, 2:03 am

Hi all

I can see on EU battle-net forums that the Horde guild World in Flames on Twisting Nether are offering the pet.

Ask Buttersnaps or Knïght for an inv.

I cant link to the post (i have to post 8 times to share external link) but search for "Thundering Serpent Hatchling" in pet battles or topic "7795779670"

GL

Mixine

Eliza
Pet Score:2432
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Eliza » July 16th, 2013, 3:01 am

I finally got my Thundering Serpent!! Thank you so much Deal with It!!!!!!!!!

Gruhm
MVP
Pet Score:3358
BattleTag®:Gruhm#1916
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Gruhm » July 19th, 2013, 9:24 am

Vossler wrote:My guild has this pet. Horde, US - Exodar, The Gorgonites. Shoot a whisper to "Vossler" if you want an invite.

Thank you, Gorgonites! WIll will be getting the Hatchling after work today. My wife and I are going to roll a couple fresh toons on Exodar and stick around. Seem like really nice people.

Bonesai

Post by Bonesai » July 20th, 2013, 4:42 am

Mixine wrote:Hi all

I can see on EU battle-net forums that the Horde guild World in Flames on Twisting Nether are offering the pet.

Mixine
Thanks Mixine - I joined them last week (after hunting through a german and an italian server and getting nowhere fast) - simple to do and very friendly people. Will be keeping an alt there now having got my hatchling :) need to raise some funds there as there are lots of TCG pets available. If only i could send gold from my main server :(

Bones

Kyozu
Top Rater
Pet Score:11184
BattleTag®:Yozora#2217
Realm:Defias Brotherhood-eu

Post by Kyozu » July 20th, 2013, 9:21 am

Mixine wrote:Hi all

I cant link to the post (i have to post 8 times to share external link) but search for "Thundering Serpent Hatchling" in pet battles or topic "7795779670"

GL

Mixine
Thanks Mixine, I joined them today thanks to your post :) Haven't bought it yet, but it won't be long!

edit: I got it today, yay :)
Thanks so much World in Flames!
Last edited by Kyozu on July 20th, 2013, 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quil
Pet Score:3645
Realm:Ravenholdt-eu

Post by Quil » July 20th, 2013, 1:37 pm

Hey guys this is Enlightened(Knïght) from World in Flames - Twisting Nether, I'm glad to see that this is getting the message out there and we're helping people :)

I've just read that one or two of you are struggling to raise the funds to buy the pet as well - Erm.. what we can do for you is that if you give us a few pets, equal to or exceeding 500g we can give you the gold out of the guild bank to buy it(That is, if you don't want to grind yourself).

Anyways, happy pet hunting and keep spreading the message out there :)
(slight warning that excluding this, that we are an 18+ guild, that doesn't mean to say if you're younger you can't get the pet - but just be aware there may be strong language at times :) )

hope to see some of you in game soon.
Regards, Knïght.

Anti812
Pet Score:2958
Realm:Earthen Ring-us

Post by Anti812 » July 20th, 2013, 9:49 pm

Thoraine wrote:I am going to cry... I joined Hypnotic and spend my whole day lvling a toon and I put my stuff on the AH and made the gold I needed all to log on and be kicked from the guild for no reason and no one from the guild is on. I am crushed, a whole day wasted!
Yea same thing happened to myself. I got my hatchling but I was working towards exalted to get Lil targ and the Phoenix mount. I went on vacation and got back today to being g kicked. Half way to exalted too :(.

Quil

Post by Quil » July 21st, 2013, 5:53 am

Anti812 wrote:
Thoraine wrote:I am going to cry... I joined Hypnotic and spend my whole day lvling a toon and I put my stuff on the AH and made the gold I needed all to log on and be kicked from the guild for no reason and no one from the guild is on. I am crushed, a whole day wasted!
Yea same thing happened to myself. I got my hatchling but I was working towards exalted to get Lil targ and the Phoenix mount. I went on vacation and got back today to being g kicked. Half way to exalted too :(.
That really sucks. Very few people have the power to remove in World in Flames, so I can assure you that if you need any pets you're welcome to stay as long as you like. :)

Synergy6
Pet Score:5086
Realm:Tarren Mill-eu

Post by Synergy6 » July 23rd, 2013, 1:18 pm

Any guilds on Draenor accepting?

Thanks!

Bonesai

Post by Bonesai » July 23rd, 2013, 2:35 pm

Enlightened wrote: I've just read that one or two of you are struggling to raise the funds to buy the pet as well - Erm.. what we can do for you is that if you give us a few pets, equal to or exceeding 500g we can give you the gold out of the guild bank to buy it(That is, if you don't want to grind yourself).
Ha - i bought a bunch of pets over to put on the AH, but boy they devalued a heck of a lot from my server - paid 10k for a Hyacinth Macaw on my main's server and made less then 10% of that on Twisted Nether (but i was going for a fast sale). Now i see lots of TCG pets on the TW AH that just never come up on my server. I've got a very nice wedge on my main, but using pets to move it over just isn't worth it. Will have to grind my profs on Twisted Nether, get fully leveled and try to make tons of gold there too!

Quil

Post by Quil » July 23rd, 2013, 7:02 pm

Bonesai wrote:
Enlightened wrote: I've just read that one or two of you are struggling to raise the funds to buy the pet as well - Erm.. what we can do for you is that if you give us a few pets, equal to or exceeding 500g we can give you the gold out of the guild bank to buy it(That is, if you don't want to grind yourself).
Ha - i bought a bunch of pets over to put on the AH, but boy they devalued a heck of a lot from my server - paid 10k for a Hyacinth Macaw on my main's server and made less then 10% of that on Twisted Nether (but i was going for a fast sale). Now i see lots of TCG pets on the TW AH that just never come up on my server. I've got a very nice wedge on my main, but using pets to move it over just isn't worth it. Will have to grind my profs on Twisted Nether, get fully leveled and try to make tons of gold there too!

Ah the Joys of a high pop server :p, we recently moved over too, the only thing that does sell well is Crawling Claws. You can make anywhere between 10-15k on one of those here. The rest is meh.

This is one of the only servers ive been on where i've seen people selling stuff like the spectral tiger too :)

Tlsarrah

Post by Tlsarrah » July 26th, 2013, 10:33 pm

Worgenbait wrote:I was informed that Deal With It on Shadowmoon server is no longer accepting people into the guild for any purpose beyond raiders at this point.

I talked to a Deal WIth IT officer a few minutes ago and this statement is not true and I'm sorry for turning someone away today.

Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Doobjanka » July 31st, 2013, 3:20 am

Enlightened wrote:Hey guys this is Enlightened(Knïght) from World in Flames - Twisting Nether, I'm glad to see that this is getting the message out there and we're helping people :)

I've just read that one or two of you are struggling to raise the funds to buy the pet as well - Erm.. what we can do for you is that if you give us a few pets, equal to or exceeding 500g we can give you the gold out of the guild bank to buy it(That is, if you don't want to grind yourself).

(slight warning that excluding this, that we are an 18+ guild, that doesn't mean to say if you're younger you can't get the pet - but just be aware there may be strong language at times :) )

Regards, Knïght.
Great to have an official EU guild to finally list! Thanks to Knïght and World in Flames!
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

Solataire
Pet Score:3721
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Solataire » August 1st, 2013, 1:58 am

Enlightened wrote:Hey guys this is Enlightened(Knïght) from World in Flames - Twisting Nether, I'm glad to see that this is getting the message out there and we're helping people :)

Regards, Knïght.
Just To say Have joined these folks (Katchem) they are amazingly friendly and helpful. Will definitely be prolonging my stay past the pet.

Taizzaa
Pet Score:10614
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Taizzaa » August 2nd, 2013, 10:49 am

Thanks so much Gorgonites! I got my hatchling. I'm going to stick around and work on getting flying and leveling a bit more.

Skyquake
MVP
Pet Score:4379
BattleTag®:Seamus#1218
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Skyquake » August 4th, 2013, 4:37 pm

Thanks again, Gorgonites. I got both the Hatchling and Lil' Tarecgosa. I wonder what the optimal way to do this is (not that we're not enjoying the raiding guilds' company :mrgreen: )? The very fastest way to the Hatchling is about two minutes: you transfer a toon already exalted with a guild, join the new one, start out at Revered, and just buy it. My Shammy was level 27 when he hit Exalted (I am afk a lot, so no real idea /played). One definite mistake I made as Horde was going to Stonetalon instead of Stranglethorn. Thoughts?