[US Horde] Guild offering Thundering Serpent Hatchling

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Charisa
MVP
Pet Score:5270
Realm:Alexstrasza-us
Re: [US Horde] Guild offering Thundering Serpent Hatchling

Post by Charisa » June 12th, 2013, 10:30 am

I'd love to be able to get this pet, and this guild is so generous to offer to help people get it! My own guild is a raiding guild but hasn't gotten too much into the challenge modes...I've created a little goblin on Shadowmoon named Charisie, named after my main. Is there anyone besides Aphinator that can send me an invite? I don't want to bug the wrong people... :)

Abyl1
Pet Score:4019
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Abyl1 » June 13th, 2013, 9:57 am

Thanks so much for allowing us in to your guild to get the pet! I managed to get mine this morning, had to level a goblin to 20 to achieve the guild rep. I had an extra mechanical dragonling that I sold for 1,000g (way underpriced) but it got me the gold to pick up this dragonling!

And wouldn't it figure, I have stones for every family EXCEPT dragon! :( Time to start doing the tamer dailies again!

Emmaleah
Pet Score:8976
Realm:Doomhammer-us

Post by Emmaleah » June 14th, 2013, 9:10 pm

I really appreciate that y'all have made this offer. I have made a DK and working towards earning the funds. I would love to get an invite, but my times seem to be incompatible :( When is a good time to find you?

My shadowmoon character is niecy the goblin :)

Nastyhabit
Pet Score:3169
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Nastyhabit » June 15th, 2013, 7:49 pm

Just wanted to thank you in advance for the option to get this pet. I have been playing wow for close to 7 years now and to find people still willing to help others for free is amazing. I will be trying to get a invite on my gobby hunter "heavypettin".I have 519 unique pets atm #1 horde on staghelm and about to break #1 overall on that server. I'll be checking for "aphinator"..
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :ugeek:

Hammersmom

Post by Hammersmom » June 19th, 2013, 7:42 am

I just want to say thank you again Mowse : ) for your kindness when I first got there. : )

I am very slowly chuggin' along on my Gyllyn. : ) Due to the "stuff" I deal with, I haven't been able to be on a lot right now.

It just makes my mind so much calmer knowing I'm not gonna get thrown out of the guild. I am SO grateful for that. I am a "casual" player for sure. I was very sad the day I got taken out of the other guild. : ( I understand why though.

I hope that you can one day come back Mowse. : )

Take care everyone.

El : )

Faythe
Pet Score:4110
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Faythe » June 20th, 2013, 6:06 am

Thank you very much for this opportunity to get this pet. I would love an invite when it is availible though i added the officer to my friends list. Goblin DK named Tamarrion

Nixe
Pet Score:6781
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Nixe » June 21st, 2013, 4:14 am

Is this offer still going on? I would love to get this pet, there is no way I can get it on my own, just three of us in guild and one is only 7 years old (my son) haha. I have been playing wow since the beginning and just love that there are people still extending their hands to others.

Yay got my guild invite tonight, now to get to work! <3

Emmaleah
Pet Score:8976
Realm:Doomhammer-us

Post by Emmaleah » June 22nd, 2013, 2:38 am

Well, that gives me hope, I have been checking every day, but obviously at the wrong time of day. If its ok to ask...When can Aphinator be found? Since I live on the west coast, its a challenge for me, but I have been trying to check during EST prime times.

Beth
Pet Score:9144
Realm:Nagrand-us

Post by Beth » June 22nd, 2013, 7:37 am

I was amazed and surprised to find this offer. I have been a little quiet in the game over the past few months due to RL, but the Winter has brought me back. Yes another Australian, and and RPer...lol and I hate hiding in the bushes but for the pet I think its worth the effort. Will make a toon, Bethsheba. and contact for an invite. Thanks ever so much in advance.

Smadronia
Pet Score:8302
BattleTag®:smadronia#1639
Realm:Cenarius-us

Post by Smadronia » June 22nd, 2013, 6:58 pm

I'm there, my hatchling was scored a few days ago. Now, on to lil tarecgosa!

Aphinator has changed the invite ability, anyone rank hatchling and above can invite. So, that's like 95% of the guild. If you're looking for an invite, just start asking people, most everyone can invite.

Dakaf
MVP
Pet Score:6003
BattleTag®:Dakaf#1332
Realm:Dawnbringer-us

Post by Dakaf » June 25th, 2013, 5:02 am

I just started yesterday. Thank you guys so much for the chance at this pet! Now to get to a city with an ah to sell some pets!
<Kings and Queens> Alliance on Dawnbringer
-pet collecting OCD

Colar
Pet Score:3979
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Post by Colar » July 10th, 2013, 1:38 am

My goblin alt is in the guild and I'm leveling and grinding rep. I hope to get the required gold by the time I am at the required rep.