Regarding Guild Page

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Pyrephoenix
MVP

Pet Score: 4919
Realm: Nesingwary-US

Regarding Guild Page

Postby Pyrephoenix » February 27th, 2013, 9:44 am

And Herald. I've recently gotten the opportunity to purchase the Horde Page & Herald, as well as the Thundering Serpent Hatchling, thanks to Mowse and Deal With It. (Also continuing thanks to Stage Clear, though I wasn't able to get the gold together before their great purge).

I see from other topics that the way they're showing in my journal/achievements/armory/wherever else isn't a bug (i.e., only Ally toons show the human ones, and only when they've been the one to purchase them).

My question is, is it allowed to tick them off manually in the 'Collected' tab here, since we've found that the Armory Import doesn't seem to work given they don't show there?

Talmar
MVP

Pet Score: 4526
Realm: Undermine-US

Re: Regarding Guild Page

Postby Talmar » February 27th, 2013, 9:48 am

I'm pretty sure when I did an import on my one Ally character it actually recognized and brought over my horde grunts as well. I've only ever linked my one Ally character here on WCP.

Pyrephoenix
MVP

Pet Score: 4919
Realm: Nesingwary-US

Re: Regarding Guild Page

Postby Pyrephoenix » February 27th, 2013, 10:01 am

-goes to check-

oh, so it did! When I purchased them and came here to update I hadn't logged into my main toon to update her journal/armory page yet. Just logged her in, checked Blingtron, logged out, and reimported. They're showing now. Thanks, Talmar. :D

Return to Pet Collecting